03-17-2011, 07:37 PM
ON NOW
http://twitcam.livestream.com/477th

ThePop
03-17-2011, 07:43 PM
It's 95% spanish

Juggity
03-17-2011, 07:47 PM
He got kinda pissed off when some guy came in and told him to answer all the questions in English

DesignatedT
03-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Who won the shoes or whatever?

Cherry
03-17-2011, 08:07 PM
He got kinda pissed off when some guy came in and told him to answer all the questions in English

No.

Just ask in english.

Tp9gospursgo
03-17-2011, 08:13 PM
He answered 2 of my questions. :downspin:

ManuBalboa
03-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Goat

moisaenz
03-17-2011, 08:26 PM
So learn spanish....

mytespurs
03-17-2011, 08:32 PM
I'm trying tofollow the twitcam om my android-how can u tell when he answers a question-all I see are the questions & mmy phone doesn't have flash,

mytespurs
03-17-2011, 08:35 PM
He answered 2 of my questions. :downspin:

What questions did u ask?

Reck
03-17-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm trying tofollow the twitcam om my android-how can u tell when he answers a question-all I see are the questions & mmy phone doesn't have flash,

I think the live stream is pretty much over.

Tp9gospursgo
03-17-2011, 08:46 PM
What questions did u ask?

I asked him if he would ever grow his hair back out again like he did in the 04-05 season.

ThePop
03-17-2011, 09:26 PM
I asked him if he would ever grow his hair back out again like he did in the 04-05 season.

and he said....

Leonard Curse
03-17-2011, 10:04 PM
haha thats funny tp9 cause i was the guy who asked him that exact question except without the exact years as you said in your Q.

so when he answered your Q i thought it was mine, until he restated it. he answered one of mine too but that was after he told me he couldn't talk about tiago's playing time and whats going on.

he did say he (manu) doesn't feel good about the spurs/mavs game....one thing i noticed is he seemed to not be surprised at the volume of questions coming in for Tiago.

I Have a feeling manu reads spurs boards. im really good at reading body language/people general u dont really have to be if you just think about his reaction. and hes definitely frequenting spurstalk/48min.o.hell sites that was my conclusion

Cane
03-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Kudos to Manu for interacting with fans. Probably one of the best in the NBA at doing that :flag:

I Have a feeling manu reads spurs boards. im really good at reading body language/people general u dont really have to be if you just think about his reaction. and hes definitely frequenting spurstalk/48min.o.hell sites that was my conclusion

Cool stuff. If I remember correctly he said his favorite NBA writer was ESPN's Hollinger in a previous chat session so he's definitely an online reader.

Budkin
03-18-2011, 02:29 AM
So is he growing his hair back or not? I'm guessing no because of the bald spot.

Tp9gospursgo
03-18-2011, 02:31 AM
and he said....

He said that he wishes that he could :lol

Sean Cagney
03-18-2011, 02:43 AM
haha thats funny tp9 cause i was the guy who asked him that exact question except without the exact years as you said in your Q.

so when he answered your Q i thought it was mine, until he restated it. he answered one of mine too but that was after he told me he couldn't talk about tiago's playing time and whats going on.

he did say he (manu) doesn't feel good about the spurs/mavs game....one

Oh thats great, he did not feel good about the Mavs Spurs game and this is the team we love and want to believe in? BUT HE DOES NOT FEEL GOOD about it already? Thats great which shows the mental state, wtf. is that supposed to mean? Man these guys need a leader, a vocal leader and one who gets them up!

If he does not feel good about that game he thinks they will lose, which shows the teams mindset there, are you serious? If so they are pussy. I don't even know why I am watching anymore then if they go soft like that! IT SEEMS they are playing scared and pussy now, if they drop three in a row to playoff teams they are soft as burger buns, please let me know I read this wrong and he did not say that?

Sean Cagney
03-18-2011, 02:56 AM
What a fukkin bunch of pussies, just mail it in already if you don't feel about a game which we fans do! I mean you don't feel good about it like you lost it and can't win it already, which is what we did against LA and MIami lately, shows the mindset and you fans can't pass that off either! They feel they are just gonna mail these games in now, so why the fukk am I gonna watch when quotes like this come out like they are scared or do not care? I don't know if others got this, but I DID........

jay_shs
03-18-2011, 03:55 AM
I was tempted to ask him:

como un fanático de los Spurs, quiero ver que tratar de ganar un juego grande por solo una vez! Haga un intento para derrotar a los Mavericks!