PDA

View Full Version : I want the Heat

Rummpd
06-02-2005, 11:32 PM
1) Shaq gets props for a 20/5 game, hell on a bad night Duncan gets 5 boards by half. This guy can have an average game and get props like no one else. (Sort of gets a bonus pass for paying for Mikan's funeral but why not just do it and keep quiet about it).

2) I want Wade healthy as I believe for all his talent the Spurs with Bowen, Ginobli and possibly Brown can slow him down.

3) I want Spurs to shut Mourning up. Biggest jerk in sports for taking the Nets for a ride when they gave him a chance post transplant.

4) Fred Carter screaming on NBATV that Spurs do not want to play Miami and would lose. BS. Spurs fear no team and Detroit would in my opinion play better defense on Spurs.

5) Starts earlier, will get better ratings, all good.

6) Will be a battle but Spurs will prevail.

PM5K
06-02-2005, 11:35 PM
I think the Spurs are better prepared for Shaq with Rasho and Nazr, hell with the numbers he's put up I'd say they are over prepared for Shaq....

T Park
06-02-2005, 11:35 PM
possibly Brown can slow him down.

Devin Brown is done for the year.

THe quicker people realize that, the better.

boutons
06-02-2005, 11:42 PM
"shut Mourning up"

I didn't see him in the 80's, but I've seen nothing about Mourning to like or respect. He's pumped himself up, but he's a klutzy ox, no athleticism. His strutting and posing and bad-ass grimaces and bicep flexing and pump-up-the-crowd arm flapping is beyond stupid, totally juvenile, esp for a being 34 years old physically . STFU and play ball, at which he's fairly useless.