PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on this whole "Lakers fans are the worst in the NBA" article.

21_Dickings
03-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Look at Spurfan, having a collective orgasm over this little article.

Listen up, and listen carefully.

The only thing the article confirms is how fuckin' top-shelf Lakers fans are. We come to the games dressed in Armani, which is dressing down for a Laker fan, a Patek Philippe shining on the wrist (fuck that Rolex shit, that's a bottom shelf timepiece suitable for you wage slaves who think buying it will somehow bring you closer to our world. If your watch doesn't cost as much as 3 bedroom house, you ain't doing it right), and wearing a pair of Testoni shoes that costs more than your car, all conveyed with an attitude and style so cool it would freeze an Eskimo's dick.

And fuck Phil Jackson for saying, "Sometimes the interest isn't in the game," and fuck the people who agree with him.

Look, we constantly text because we are constantly making deals. Simple as that. Sure, I like the way Andrew Bynum moves in those shorts as much as the next guy, but never forget that in LA, the "biz" is king, not basketball.

Sometimes I can't be bothered with who fouled who and who shot what when I'm sitting there cracking a deal with Joel Silver that can buy the average Spurfan's trailer ten thousand times over. I understand that talking Hollywood deals is a foreign concept to a fanbase whose courtside conversation likely involves the best way to deep fry a pig's foot and discussing weight loss goals that will never be met, but we have to do it. It you're not always moving and shaking like a motherfucker, you will lose in this town.

Hell, as I type this, I'm talking to Scott Rubin about a project. It's an espionage thriller that is centered around the possibility that Family Feud host Ray Combs was a covert CIA spy, who was murdered by the KGB and did not commit suicide.

So, Spurfan. I hope you learned why and how Lakers fans are perceived as "the worst NBA fanbase." I know the knowledge I dropped on you was earth shattering, and now with you realizing just how stratospheric the average Laker fan's life is compared to yours, you might very well contemplate drowning yourself in the River Walk (don't, I need morons like you to fill those theater seats and continue to make me rich), so my advice to you is know your place. Acceptance is first step on the path to recovery. And once you accept that Laker fans are better than Spur fans and that the Lakers will always be better than the Spurs, you'll be okay.

KillerMamba
03-18-2011, 04:09 PM
The whole thing I don't understand is why people actually care. Either way, it's just a matter of numbers. Lakers are probably the most popular team in the NBA (historically), so when you have more fans, you have more band-wagoners. That simple.

Jloyola
03-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Look at Spurfan, having a collective orgasm over this little article.

Listen up, and listen carefully.

The only thing the article confirms is how fuckin' top-shelf Lakers fans are. We come to the games dressed in Armani, which is dressing down for a Laker fan, a Patek Philippe shining on the wrist (fuck that Rolex shit, that's a bottom shelf timepiece suitable for you wage slaves who think buying it will somehow bring you closer to our world. If your watch doesn't cost as much as 3 bedroom house, you ain't doing it right), and wearing a pair of Testoni shoes that costs more than your car, all conveyed with an attitude and style so cool it would freeze an Eskimo's dick.

And fuck Phil Jackson for saying, "Sometimes the interest isn't in the game," and fuck the people who agree with him.

Look, we constantly text because we are constantly making deals. Simple as that. Sure, I like the way Andrew Bynum moves in those shorts as much as the next guy, but never forget that in LA, the "biz" is king, not basketball.

Sometimes I can't be bothered with who fouled who and who shot what when I'm sitting there cracking a deal with Joel Silver that can buy the average Spurfan's trailer ten thousand times over. I understand that talking Hollywood deals is a foreign concept to a fanbase whose courtside conversation likely involves the best way to deep fry a pig's foot and discussing weight loss goals that will never be met, but we have to do it. It you're not always moving and shaking like a motherfucker, you will lose in this town.

Hell, as I type this, I'm talking to Scott Rubin about a project. It's an espionage thriller that is centered around the possibility that Family Feud host Ray Combs was a covert CIA spy, who was murdered by the KGB and did not commit suicide.

So, Spurfan. I hope you learned why and how Lakers fans are perceived as "the worst NBA fanbase." I know the knowledge I dropped on you was earth shattering, and now with you realizing just how stratospheric the average Laker fan's life is compared to yours, you might very well contemplate drowning yourself in the River Walk (don't, I need morons like you to fill those theater seats and continue to make me rich), so my advice to you is know your place. Acceptance is first step on the path to recovery. And once you accept that Laker fans are better than Spur fans and that the Lakers will always be better than the Spurs, you'll be okay.

Baby Drew Crew! :lobt2:

redzero
03-18-2011, 04:25 PM
My opinion on this whole "Lakers fans are the worst in the NBA" article.

What article? Somebody please make a thread with a link to the article in question.

jay_shs
03-18-2011, 04:26 PM
So wearing preppy clothes and expensive shoes and other paraded snazzy articles makes you a top-notch fan? More like a pompous ass.

shorttotry
03-18-2011, 04:30 PM
So wearing preppy clothes and expensive shoes and other paraded snazzy articles makes you a top-notch fan? More like a pompous ass.

+1 :rollin

JayTheClown
03-18-2011, 04:37 PM
http://www.buzzpirates.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/douche.jpg

Ray Combs
03-18-2011, 04:58 PM
It's an espionage thriller that is centered around the possibility that Family Feud host Ray Combs was a covert CIA spy, who was murdered by the KGB and did not commit suicide.

Sounds interesting!

KillerMamba
03-18-2011, 05:53 PM

Since we're stereotyping, I guess to be a cool fan, you have to wear a cowboy hat and boots with jeans.

KillerMamba
03-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Let me put it this way to get people quiet: Most fans of other teams would trade for a team like the Lakers in an INSTANT...Do you think Lakers fans would trade their team for anything else? Never.

JayTheClown
03-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Let me put it this way to get people quiet: Most fans of other teams would trade for a team like the Lakers in an INSTANT...Do you think Lakers fans would trade their team for anything else? Never.

That doesn't speak for the fans. It speaks for the team. Yeah, most Cowboy, Steelers, Yankees, Celtics fans wont trade their team for another team. So what, it doesn't prove those teams have good fans. They just happen to cheer for premiere teams.

Blair420
03-18-2011, 06:14 PM
LOL I like how TC uses the word "we" as if he's part of the regular rich trouser stained Fakers crowd that attend their games on a consistent basis. Well, he's still a trouser stain just not a rich one.

BTW most of the Fakers crowd is made up of celebrities, not poor regular fans like the morons we all see here on the Spurs forum everyday.

LOL

redzero
03-18-2011, 06:28 PM
LOL I like how TC uses the word "we"

You know what I think is funnier? All of the idiots in this thread who don't realize that the thread starter is trolling Lakers fans.

MiamiHeatNumba1
03-18-2011, 06:29 PM
You know what I think is funnier? All of the idiots in this thread who don't realize that the thread starter is trolling Lakers fans.

:depressed

jay_shs
03-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Since we're stereotyping, I guess to be a cool fan, you have to wear a cowboy hat and boots with jeans.
Might be news to you, but cowboy wear has long been out of fashion in south Texas.

IronMexican
03-18-2011, 06:52 PM

I don't even think mid is trying to troll grey Laker fans with this troll anymore. He only gets spurfan. It's happened too many times for this to be friendly fire.

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 06:55 PM
:lol yeah, at this point it's pretty obvious which fanbase gets worked by 21_Dickings

John Basedow
03-18-2011, 06:58 PM
i'm dead

crofl...

Venti Quattro
03-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Well said, midnight_Dickings! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

midnightpulp
03-18-2011, 07:28 PM
For the record, I'm not 21_Dickings. How did that get started, anyhow?

Juggity
03-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Epic reverse troll job