PDA

View Full Version : Biggest game of the season so far?

tlongII
03-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Is this the biggest game of the season so far for the Spurs? The Mavs have defeated the Spurs 4 consecutive times with Nowitski in the starting lineup. Can they afford to let them make it 5? At home? A loss tonight would have serious repercussions for San Antonio's playoff aspirations imho.

dbreiden83080
03-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Is this the biggest game of the season so far for the Spurs? The Mavs have defeated the Spurs 4 consecutive times with Nowitski in the starting lineup. Can they afford to let them make it 5? At home? A loss tonight would have serious repercussions for San Antonio's playoff aspirations imho.

Spurs are on cruise control right now.. Win or lose doesn't mean much..

jay_shs
03-18-2011, 06:58 PM
As long as Timmy doesn't get ejected for laughing, Spurs win.

I don't think a certain referee's allowed to officiate two games in a row of the same team.

So there you have it.

DesignatedT
03-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Is this the biggest game of the season so far for the Spurs?
No.

The Mavs have defeated the Spurs 4 consecutive times with Nowitski in the starting lineup.
Wrong. We beat the mavs 4-2 in last years playoffs with Dirk starting in every single game

Can they afford to let them make it 5? Fail

At home? It's in Dallas.

A loss tonight would have serious repercussions for San Antonio's playoff aspirations imho.

You're an idiot.

Whole post is full of fail... run along back to the nba forum....

Ditty
03-18-2011, 07:15 PM
really tlong where you been? lol

Spurs will be fine they should have the best record on lock(knock on wood), besides a game against Boston, there isn't really another game this season that scares me and isn't winnable..the game against LA next month shouldn't matter.

Sean Cagney
03-18-2011, 07:26 PM
LMFAO are you serious? Do I want them to win it? YES? They did beat us 4 straight with Dirk in there, except for the playoffs where they lost 4 of them last spring (Which is all that matters here).

BTW to the dude asking where he has been, he posted 100 posts in the NBA forum after Portland recently won a game like they were winning a title.

tlongII
03-18-2011, 08:11 PM
If the Spurs lose this I think it's pretty clear they will be going down in the first round. You heard it here first folks! :tu

stepmonkey
03-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Thank God the Spur's have a chance to get out of the first round now.

td4mvp21
03-18-2011, 10:05 PM
No.

Wrong. We beat the mavs 4-2 in last years playoffs with Dirk starting in every single game

Fail

It's in Dallas.

You're an idiot.

:lmao

Reck
03-18-2011, 10:10 PM
No.

Fail

It's in Dallas.

You're an idiot.

Designated decimated Tlong. lol

He shouldn't be allowed to post after this.

Juan
03-19-2011, 06:15 AM
No.

Fail

It's in Dallas.

You're an idiot.

:rollin:rollin

spurspokesman
03-19-2011, 07:53 AM
No.

Fail

It's in Dallas.

You're an idiot.

:lmao

Cane
03-19-2011, 09:24 AM
If the Spurs lose this I think it's pretty clear they will be going down in the first round. You heard it here first folks! :tu

:lol

I suppose you'd know something about that. When was the last time the Blazers won a playoffs series?

mathbzh
03-19-2011, 11:42 AM
No.

Fail

It's in Dallas.

You're an idiot.

All that in just two lines :wow

Jimcs50
03-19-2011, 11:49 AM
Yes, it was biggest game of the year.

Spurs had to prove that they were back on track after that beat down in Miami.

Also, the best record is now pretty much locked up in league, especially with Chicago losing at Indy last night.

Bill_Brasky
03-19-2011, 11:50 AM
No.

Fail

It's in Dallas.

You're an idiot.

Annihilated......:lmao

Jimcs50
03-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Annihilated......:lmao

tlong is used to being annihilated. He has been beat down at least 1000 times since 2000 when he came in here

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-19-2011, 12:11 PM
No.

Fail

It's in Dallas.

You're an idiot.

Ownage...ouch! :lol

Crushed that one 520 feet over the center field wall. Nice work!

T Long, I like you buddy, but you better hope DesignatedT doesn't spot your next troll attempt.