PDA

View Full Version : Done on this board. Some posters have gotten too personal.

midnightpulp
03-18-2011, 07:51 PM
To history2b, among others:

Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already with the 90210n shtick. Did I rub it in? Fuck no. Anyone with common sense knows you were owned and you fuckin' deserved it. But now you've taken it to the next level making fun of my condition, which is something I'm very sensitive about.

So, continue with your cute little choking pictures, have a great fuckin' laugh. I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how fucking biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Spurs. You let this bitterness get in the way of you being a great poster. I used to think you were, but when you start raggin on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Spurs are now better than the Lakers. We made have the best regular season record and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Spurfans (or Mavfans, etc) to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Laker fans dream on in peace, and circle jerk amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

Refocus
03-18-2011, 07:55 PM
lol

redzero
03-18-2011, 07:56 PM
In before the usual suspects who were trolled before fall for this, too.

Greg Oden
03-18-2011, 07:57 PM
that guy was a pretty good poster when not being a douchenozzle on purpose.

IronMexican
03-18-2011, 08:05 PM
So history2b had a 90210 shtick?

rayjayjohnson
03-18-2011, 08:06 PM
tl;dr

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-18-2011, 08:06 PM
crickets.....

BlackSwordsMan
03-18-2011, 08:08 PM
didn't someone do this shtick like last week

Magic2Kobe
03-18-2011, 08:13 PM
wow, just wow. i want to laugh cuz i can't stand midget but he's still a person and now i feel sorry for him. you should not take things this serious man, it's just the internet and history owned you. you will get over it. sorry about ur condition but you cant go around acting like an asshole and expect people not to fight back, like history has.

Banzai
03-18-2011, 08:34 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/27/emperor_catkind.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3148)

Bill_Brasky
03-18-2011, 08:40 PM
wow, just wow. i want to laugh cuz i can't stand midget but he's still a person and now i feel sorry for him. you should not take things this serious man, it's just the internet and history owned you. you will get over it. sorry about ur condition but you cant go around acting like an asshole and expect people not to fight back, like history has.

Un-fuckin-believable.

koriwhat
03-18-2011, 08:42 PM
what condition exactly? being a dumbass who cries about bs on the internet and makes stupid fuckin' threads about leaving this forum and crying out for a mass exodus? fuckin' unbelievably stupid.

i like that reply up there... "crickets"... that shit explains it all.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 08:42 PM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Nathan89
03-18-2011, 08:48 PM
what condition exactly? being a dumbass who cries about bs on the internet and makes stupid fuckin' threads about leaving this forum and crying out for a mass exodus? fuckin' unbelievably stupid.

i like that reply up there... "crickets"... that shit explains it all.

You should give him some advice on how to overcome self concious conditions. Then again he probably didn't ask for his. I guess I am comparing apple and oranges.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Let's face it, Mid has been on a constant rag since Kool christened him "Midget" a couple months back. He's never been the same since then.

nkdlunch
03-18-2011, 08:51 PM
OP on the period

Warlord23
03-18-2011, 08:53 PM

^^ Dumbass # 1 has reported for duty, duly followed by the Cubster

Greg Oden
03-18-2011, 08:57 PM
posters on this board aren't that bright. MNP has all of you in his pocket.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 08:58 PM
:rolleyesCept the half dozen or so he has on virtual ignore.

Greg Oden
03-18-2011, 09:00 PM
in his pocketPERIOD

let us proceed...

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 09:01 PM
in his pocketPERIOD

let us proceed...

lmemulatedao!!!

Greg Oden
03-18-2011, 09:02 PM
pockettoriouso!!!

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 09:03 PM
lmcontrollinao!

pawe
03-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Phase 1

IronMaxipad
03-18-2011, 09:04 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=17679&dateline=1268685114&type=profile

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 09:06 PM
Phase 1

I thought Phase 1 was shutting the fuck up after The Skunker.

tee, hee.

koriwhat
03-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Let's face it, Mid has been on a constant rag since Kool christened him "Midget" a couple months back. He's never been the same since then.

so he's a midget? i refuse to call them little people, fuck that noise!

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-18-2011, 09:17 PM
The One Trick Pony Writer

and his band of faggot followers graciously awaiting for the runaway jizz to splatter.

Bill Brasky
03-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Un-fuckin-believable.

:rolleyes

21_Dickings
03-18-2011, 09:35 PM
The One Trick Pony Writer

and his band of faggot followers graciously awaiting for the runaway jizz to splatter on my face.

Fixed.

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2011, 02:17 AM
To history2b, among others:

Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already with the 90210n shtick. Did I rub it in? Fuck no. Anyone with common sense knows you were owned and you fuckin' deserved it. But now you've taken it to the next level making fun of my condition, which is something I'm very sensitive about.

So, continue with your cute little choking pictures, have a great fuckin' laugh. I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how fucking biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Spurs. You let this bitterness get in the way of you being a great poster. I used to think you were, but when you start raggin on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Spurs are now better than the Lakers. We made have the best regular season record and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Spurfans (or Mavfans, etc) to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Laker fans dream on in peace, and circle jerk amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

you go to great lengths to troll Kool dont you....:lol try again sissy...

Magic2Kobe
03-19-2011, 03:25 AM
looks like midget is done on this board. lol

greyforest
03-19-2011, 03:49 AM
shitloads of butthurt in the OP, someone should probably post that form

TE
03-19-2011, 04:06 AM

It's a trap. Don't get caught. You are a Spurfan for godsakes.

cobbler
03-19-2011, 04:08 AM
Here ya go... use my form. :lol

You win FILL IN NAME.... Congrats on being the class act you are.

It's been fun guys.... Enjoyed the bantar with one and all and even you FILL IN NAME. But thats a line that should never have been crossed.

I'm outta here. Good luck to all your teams in the future and go FILL IN TEAM!

mingus
03-19-2011, 09:39 AM
This board blows balls. Used to be good for basketball discussion too.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 09:42 AM
^That was before Bryant won his 5th edging ahead of Duncan. That more or less put a permanent Baby Ruth in this community pool.

ElNono
03-19-2011, 09:51 AM
looks like midget is done on this board. lol

sup welcher

Agloco
03-19-2011, 12:58 PM

You been trolled as well......