Venti Quattro
03-18-2011, 08:41 PM
lol Indiana
lol choking a 16-point fourth quarter lead
lol fouling Rose from the three point line when the Bulls needed a three

Overtime now

Venti Quattro
03-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Well the Bulls are going to lose this anyway so.....

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Rose's contributions to the Bulls are a bit overrated. Honestly, the coaching, team defense, and role players who defend well are the big reasons why the Bulls winning. They have an average offense mostly because Rose just doesn't know how to run a team, yet they win because they have the best defense in the league which doesn't have to do with Rose.

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Honestly, you could put D-Will or CP3 on this team and they would probably be better.

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Ridiculous how Rose gets 21 Fts this game.

Venti Quattro
03-18-2011, 08:53 PM
CP3 and Dwill won't fit with the Bulls' structure. Okay Dwill gets a bit of a leeway but CP3?

Reck
03-18-2011, 08:56 PM
lol at you with the premature ejaculation.

Dumb ass Lakers fan always making themselves look like idiots.

Anyhow this just shows when you're supposed to win a game you'll win it somehow.

I thought Granger was fouled, just like Rose and it didn't get called so its only fair the right team won tonight.

hitmanyr2k
03-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Rose's contributions to the Bulls are a bit overrated. Honestly, the coaching, team defense, and role players who defend well are the big reasons why the Bulls winning. They have an average offense mostly because Rose just doesn't know how to run a team, yet they win because they have the best defense in the league which doesn't have to do with Rose.

Paul can't score anymore. How many times has his team needed his offense this season and he hasn't done shit? This Bulls team would be far worse with Paul. Deron Williams of last year would have fit on this Bulls team. This year? He's just like Paul. He can't score consistently enough. Hell, Rose has locked both of them up this year.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks, Pacers, I needed that.:toast

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 09:06 PM
Paul can't score anymore. How many times has his team needed his offense this season and he hasn't done shit? This Bulls team would be far worse with Paul. Deron Williams of last year would have fit on this Bulls team. This year? He's just like Paul. He can't score consistently enough. Hell, Rose has locked both of them up this year.

Please get your facts straight. Paul has been a monster the last few games ever since talking off his knee brace. The Bulls offense would be much better with him running the show. He's still a way better shooter than Rose. He struggled earlier in the season coming off the injury, but he's been scoring lately. Plus, he can create better than Rose. It's not like Rose is helping the Bulls offense except for his own points. He only got two assists tonight. Plus, the Bulls are a good team defense especially with Thibodeau coaching the team.

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Rose doesn't lock down people by himself either. Its a team defense. Heck Jarret Jack lit up Rose recently in Chicago when Paul was out with his concussion.

Rose gets the help of the refs as well. Gets way too many FTs.

romsey31
03-18-2011, 09:10 PM
lol Indiana
lol choking a 16-point fourth quarter lead
lol fouling Rose from the three point line when the Bulls needed a three

Overtime now

LOL. now thats what you call a "PRE- JACK":lol

hitmanyr2k
03-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Please get your facts straight. Paul has been a monster the last few games ever since talking off his knee brace. The Bulls offense would be much better with him running the show. He's still a way better shooter than Rose. He struggled earlier in the season coming off the injury, but he's been scoring lately. Plus, he can create better than Rose. It's not like Rose is helping the Bulls offense except for his own points. He only got two assists tonight. Plus, the Bulls are a good team defense especially with Thibodeau coaching the team.

The last few games? They needed him all season. Even when he was healthy he wasn't doing shit. He sure as hell wasn't being aggressive even when his team desperately needed his offense. Even Hornets homers have been disgusted with Paul slackin. Don't try to put him in the same conversation as Rose this year.

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 09:19 PM
The last few games? They needed him all season. Even when he was healthy he wasn't doing shit. He sure as hell wasn't being aggressive even when his team desperately needed his offense. Even Hornets homers have been disgusted with Paul slackin. Don't try to put him in the same conversation as Rose this year.

Rose is surrounded by better teammates across the board. He has more scorers and even shooters around him. Boozer and Noah are better than West and Okafor. Ariza has no offense whatsoever and you can't even name me the SGs on the Hornets. Heck, the Bulls have a much better bench too. The Bulls would still be really good with any solid PG since they're well-coached defensively and full of athletic players. Rose isn't helping the offense be better than average compared to what Paul has done for the Hornets offense in the past. Paul would easily run the Bulls offense better and make his teammates better as well. Rose is basically a SG trying to run the point. He will be the fatal flaw when it counts.

hitmanyr2k
03-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Rose is surrounded by better teammates across the board. He has more scorers and even shooters around him. Boozer and Noah are better than West and Okafor. Ariza has no offense whatsoever and you can't even name me the SGs on the Hornets. Heck, the Bulls have a much better bench too. The Bulls would still be really good with any solid PG since they're well-coached defensively and full of athletic players. Rose isn't helping the offense be better than average compared to what Paul has done for the Hornets offense in the past. Paul would easily run the Bulls offense better and make his teammates better as well. Rose is basically a SG trying to run the point. He will be the fatal flaw when it counts.

Excuses. Boozer has been out half the time. Noah has been out half the time. Keith Bogans' offense is on par with Ariza....probably worse. What would Paul do without a legit 2nd option for 2 months facing the best competition in the league during that stretch? I'll tell you what he'd do. Score his usual 16 points, get his 9-10 assists and lose a lot of games :lol

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Excuses. Boozer has been out half the time. Noah has been out half the time. Keith Bogans' offense is on par with Ariza....probably worse. What would Paul do without a legit 2nd option for 2 months facing the best competition in the league during that stretch? I'll tell you what he'd do. Score his usual 16 points, get his 9-10 assists and lose a lot of games :lol

Rose wishes he could ever do half of what Paul did in 2007-2009. Rose is one knee injury away from becoming Rodney Stuckey. Bogans is a much better shooter than Ariza. Ariza is the worst offensive player in the league. Don't kid yourself. Rose is what he is. A SG trying to play the point. He played on easily the most talented team in college and couldn't get it done by missing FTs and will fall short again even with a talented team due to his lack of play-making ability. Book it.

hitmanyr2k
03-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Rose wishes he could ever do half of what Paul did in 2007-2009. Rose is one knee injury away from becoming Rodney Stuckey. Bogans is a much better shooter than Ariza. Ariza is the worst offensive player in the league. Don't kid yourself. Rose is what he is. A SG trying to play the point. He played on easily the most talented team in college and couldn't get it done by missing FTs and will fall short again even with a talented team due to his lack of play-making ability. Book it.

As long as Rose keeps getting better and doesn't end up like slacker/flopper Chris Paul I'm happy. You can keep living with the Chris Paul from 2-3 years ago. That guy isn't around anymore :lol

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 09:59 PM
As long as Rose keeps getting better and doesn't end up like slacker/flopper Chris Paul I'm happy. You can keep living with the Chris Paul from 2-3 years ago. That guy isn't around anymore :lol

Rose's humility will really show when he sees his team fall flat on their faces just like in college. Stop fooling yourself. Like I said, one knee injury away from being Rodney Stuckey.

hitmanyr2k
03-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Rose's humility will really show when he sees his team fall flat on their faces just like in college. Stop fooling yourself. Like I said, one knee injury away from being Rodney Stuckey.

A knee injury I can deal with. That's physical and can't be helped. A slacker's mentality like the one Chris Paul has? That's something that makes me sick. Ask some of the other Hornets fans. They know what I'm talking about :lol

Pelicans78
03-18-2011, 10:09 PM
A knee injury I can deal with. That's physical and can't be helped. A slacker's mentality like the one Chris Paul has? That's something that makes me sick. Ask some of the other Hornets fans. They know what I'm talking about :lol

Once Rose's teams start to flame out in the playoffs and he realizes he doesn't have enough scoring around him to win big, he'll change as well. Even a 80% who Paul who half-assed is All-Star caliber. At least Rose has a good coach in Thibodeau, but Boozer and Deng won't be enough offensively. Rose will realize that. Hornets were on top of the world once too. It can easily change.

crc21209
03-19-2011, 12:04 AM
And it's games like this that don't lead me to buy into the Bulls just yet. Rose has to do a little too much for the Bulls to be successful...