PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed could be in big trouble!

mavsfan1000
06-03-2005, 01:55 AM
I heard some things on the radio on the press conference about what Rasheed said. I don't know exactly what he said but he was hinting that refs are setting it up to go 7 games.

Chris
06-03-2005, 01:57 AM
He might want to call Van Gundy REAL SOON!

Mr. Body
06-03-2005, 01:58 AM
He's wrong. They're setting it up for Miami to win. They don't care if it takes 6 or 7. Sheesh. I'm really disappointed Sheed would get it so wrong.

Kori Ellis
06-03-2005, 01:59 AM
I haven't heard/seen it myself. But I understand he used the F word a few times and called the officiating "shitty" and said the refs were trying to make it go 7 games.

If that's all true, I believe he'll get suspended.

mavsfan1000
06-03-2005, 02:01 AM
I haven't heard/seen it myself. But I understand he used the F word a few times and called the officiating "shitty" and said the refs were trying to make it go 7 games.

If that's all true, I believe he'll get suspended.
Yeah. that's what happened.

Chris
06-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Why would he get suspended? All Van Gundy got was like a 200,000 fine. :lol
Hell Artest went mad postal in Detroit and they actually thought about suspending him. He'll probably get a nice little fine and a couple bs fouls the next game.

timvp
06-03-2005, 02:04 AM
I don't think he'll get suspended but I find it funny he's crying after a game in which he had like two points. What would be ironic is if the Pistons lost in six.

Would he be wrong about the refs then?

mavsfan1000
06-03-2005, 02:06 AM
This meltdown might cause Detroit the series. He flat out sucked today and was complaining all the time to the refs.

Chris
06-03-2005, 02:06 AM
I really, really, REALLY want this series to go 7. I don't care who wins.

slayermin
06-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Rasheed needs to know better but obviously, he doesn't.

In his defense, Shaq was getting some BS tonight compared to the stuff he didn't get away with on Tuesday. The whole Eastern Conference Final has been called, inconsistently, game to game. There is some truth to his rants.

But he is still an idiot.

ShoogarBear
06-03-2005, 02:15 AM
It was a good game. Both teams played hard.

mavsfan1000
06-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Thank you and Goodnight.

TDfan2007
06-03-2005, 02:18 AM
too much bitching about the refs in this series by Detroit. They're the world champs and shouldn't let things like this get to them. Then again they do have 'Sheed on their team. He is an idiot.

PM5K
06-03-2005, 02:20 AM
It was a good game. Both teams played hard.

LMFAO.

That's exactly what he should have been saying, both teams played hard.

milkyway21
06-03-2005, 02:26 AM
what else is NEW? :lol

after "slowing down" a little bit as a Piston last yr...

he is again on the top of having the most technicals this year.

sad because Rasheed is really a great player..offensively & defensively.

Mr. Body
06-03-2005, 02:27 AM
The calls early in the game were craptacular. I mean, just junk. They looked exactly like the "let's give the home/more popular team more of chance" when that sequence of offensive fouls were called on the Spurs in their Game 5. Detroit was getting some atrocious calls on them, and many in a row.

The difference is, the Spurs shrugged it off and kept playing. Detroit let it get under their skin and take them out of the game. They were already playing pretty lousy and they never recovered.

PM5K
06-03-2005, 02:31 AM
The calls early in the game were craptacular. I mean, just junk. They looked exactly like the "let's give the home/more popular team more of chance" when that sequence of offensive fouls were called on the Spurs in their Game 5. Detroit was getting some atrocious calls on them, and many in a row.

The difference is, the Spurs shrugged it off and kept playing. Detroit let it get under their skin and take them out of the game. They were already playing pretty lousy and they never recovered.

I wouldn't say the Spurs totally shrugged it off, they were simply the better team and no ammount of calls was going to keep them from winning.

But yes horrible calls in both series against Detroit and San Antonio, just pathetic at certain points...

Mr. Body
06-03-2005, 02:38 AM
I wouldn't say the Spurs totally shrugged it off, they were simply the better team and no ammount of calls was going to keep them from winning.

I've been seeing it a lot, actually, at least since the Seattle series... or the Denver series, that abyssmal Game 3 when there were whistles on every possession. There was a point when the Spurs just started laughing at calls and shrugging their shoulders. Their attitude seems to be the right one: the refs in the league are at a low point right now and are easily swayed by both the home crowds and the league leadership and there's no sense in getting riled up about it. Take the extra lumps and go back at it.

It's worked extremely well so far. They're a level headed bunch.

ambchang
06-03-2005, 07:17 AM
Are you guys kidding? Last night's game was terribly called! Terribly one sided to Miami's favour. All that talk about ugly low scoring games? Tell me how are you going to score when refs takes flops as charges every single time? And don't get me started on how the refs constantly stopped the game for ticky tacky fouls to kill the flow of the game.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Like coach, like player.

duncan_21
06-03-2005, 08:25 AM

Exactly, wade was gettin some favors too. There was one play that after a rebound snaq ran over another player, knocked the guy 8 feet, right in front of a ref and there was no call, that would have been his 3rd. There were some bullshit calls, once wade shot a pull up, no one was on him and magically there was a call.

Even the announcers were saying how det was getting jobbed. There were 2 more plays where 99.9% of the time refs don't call the foul and refs did anyways. 1 was wade was out of control went into the lane did a 180 then they called a phantom foul. 2 was there was a trap at midcourt and the ref bailed out the heat player.

Maybe not the reason the pistons lost but it was soooo obvious. Reminds me why the nba is not my favorite spectator sport.

I saw alot of that bullshit in game 3,4, and 5 against the suns.

Sec24Row7
06-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Was it Salvator reffing the game?

nkdlunch
06-03-2005, 09:01 AM
I don't know, but I saw only like 5 minutes of that game and Wade got like 3 or 4 bullshit calls on his favor in those 5 minutes.

1Parker1
06-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Wade gets way too many calls in his favor. I wonder how the SPurs will handle it if they end up playing against eachother. Bruce may end up getting fouled out or something...:(

sa_butta
06-03-2005, 09:09 AM
I am actally suprised at Rashweed, he had held his composure
pretty well as of late until he got to the ECF. I thought he had calmed down a little but his true colors come out in the end (ghetto). He could really wind up screwing his team.

TwoHandJam
06-03-2005, 09:16 AM
I watched some of that game also and was amazed at some of the horrible officiating. It was pretty bad all around but a lot of it was in the favor of the Heat. I remember one offensive foul however that went against Shaq late in the game where even the announcers were confused because they hadn't been calling it all game and then suddenly they did.

I really hope that kind of home cooking isn't in store for us if we play Miami but I'm pretty sure we'll get the same treatment.

MannyIsGod
06-03-2005, 09:18 AM
The Spurs have done a very good job of putting the calls behind them at many points in these playoffs. However you stack it up, these playoffs have been officated in the worst way: Inconsistently. I would be ok with them calling it the same on both ends, every game, even if it included ticky tack fouls. But the variation from game to game has been very large.

sa_butta
06-03-2005, 09:18 AM
I watched some of that game also and was amazed at some of the horrible officiating. It was pretty bad all around but a lot of it was in the favor of the Heat. I remember one offensive foul however that went against Shaq late in the game where even the announcers were confused because they hadn't been calling it all game and then suddenly they did.

I really hope that kind of home cooking isn't in store for us if we play Miami but I'm pretty sure we'll get the same treatment.
If we play Miami prepare for the worst officiating, especially when guarding Shaq. I got to admit he is hard to officiate but still I think it is obvious what the call is when he just plows people over and lowers his shoulder. And why do they even have the 3 sec. rule, it seems Shaq is exempt from this rule.

ducks
06-03-2005, 09:20 AM
if larry leaves
who can handle rasheed?
phil? (he handled shaq and kobe so well)

or does detroit trade him?

Solid D
06-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Rasheed was saying to the press that Miami had extra help. That it was blatant and that he's gonna be interested to see what the media says, about how much they know about basketball and how blatantly obvious it was out there. "Oh, we gonna win game 6". They're gonna send some good people out there" Then, he went on to say "they" want this to go 7.

ducks
06-03-2005, 09:36 AM
``We're going to win Game 6,'' Wallace said. ``They want there to be a Game 7, there's no other series. If y'all can't see that, y'all crazy.''

Sportcamper
06-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Ducks called it...Rasheed was mouthing off before hand making his bold predictions & Miami shut him down fair & square...He went back to being Trasheed Wallace after the game...

I can’t stand Duh-Troit...Miami looks very beat up & may not survive game-7...But that is a big break for the Spurs...

samikeyp
06-03-2005, 09:55 AM
if larry leaves
who can handle rasheed?
phil?

Yes Phil.

Solid D
06-03-2005, 10:09 AM
``We're going to win Game 6,'' Wallace said. ``They want there to be a Game 7, there's no other series. If y'all can't see that, y'all crazy.''

Ducks, you left out an important quote. Rasheed said "They're gonna send some good people out there."

That is an obvious allusion to the League sending officials to ensure a Detroit win in Game 6. :lol

picnroll
06-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Pop was really hot to get both Rasheed and Spree. Pop is good but I think God must also be watching out for the Spurs.

50 cent
06-03-2005, 10:31 AM
The officiating has sucked and it's terribly hard not to call the bias. We all try our best not to bring up conspiracy and I don't know that it's conspiracy as much as it may be the officials "wanting" certain teams to win. But there's no doubt that the NBA would love to have PHX/MIA and they didn't get it and their worst nightmare was a DET/SA borefest with low ratings, which looked quite possible. It definitely makes you wonder...

The lack of accountability and continued BS we see year in and year out really affects the credibility of the league. The good news though is the Spurs have figured it out: Just be so damn good that you can win 5 on 8 and laugh at the officials when you beat them too. :lol

tlongII
06-03-2005, 11:46 AM
The calls in the late 2nd quarter were ridiculous! I understand why Sheed feels that way...and he's probably right.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-03-2005, 12:40 PM
I can certainly understand where 'Sheed was comign from.

Wade has developed a bad habit of driving into the lane, going up, then trying to find an open man.

Last night the refs continually felt obligated to bail him out for poor decisions. Total joke. There was one play where he tried to do a 180 to make a pass, and I think it was Rip got called for the bump, total joke of a call.

Wade looks to be the new Kobe from the league's hands off officiating policy.

ducks
06-03-2005, 12:50 PM
solid d that is all that article said he might have said more though
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2005060214&prov=ap

red kryptonite
06-03-2005, 12:59 PM
I wish the officials would leave the evening up part out. A foul should be a foul, even if it's on a star player. Just because one team has 15 fouls at the half and the other has 8 doesn't mean the one with 8 has to have more fouls. If one team is up by 20 don't start giving the other one fantom calls. Don't call fouls because someone was complaining about it earlier. On that note, don't start giving makeup calls. That starts even more problems. (ie) Then you've called something that really wasn't a foul or violation and the other team may expect it. And then there's also the makeup call for the make up call.

They're always trying to control the game by "evening" it out whenever possible instead of just calling the game straight up.

bonesinaz
06-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Watching 'Sheed meltdown has always been particularly enjoyable for me (even if some calls were questionable against Detroit). I do really like Rasheed. Maybe it is because he has the capability to play so well one game and then implode the next. He is at least always entertaining.

"Both teams played hard" still makes me laugh. :lol

duncan_21
06-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Can you blame sheed for driving over wade at the end of the game? When he's gettin bullshit calls you might as well take out one of the ref's favored players. The reffing has been so obviously one sided in at least half the playoff games I've watched.

If this was a more legit league in terms of not favoring a team, the nba would be my favorite league to watch. Here's some of the shit that the nba has pulled other then the craptacular officiating:

1. In the middle of the season lengthening the 1st round from 5 to 7 games when the lakers were old and injured. My guess was so that the lakers had a better shot at winning the first round. Most leagues that make that kind of a major rule change discuss and decide in the offseason.

2. Putting nba lottery draft behind doors instead of in front of everybody. How the hell is this a real "lottery" if you can't even see it first hand. This was done probably to favor the big market teams.

The nba has become 1 step away from the WWF.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Weak Duncan21.

If the lotto favored big market teams, your boy Tim Duncan would be wearing Celtic green right now.

duncan_21
06-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Weak Duncan21.

If the lotto favored big market teams, your boy Tim Duncan would be wearing Celtic green right now.

The lottery was legit then. They changed it 4 or 5 years ago.

clubalien
06-03-2005, 01:07 PM
I didn't see the game. but i agree i love that quote from awhile back
"both teams plyed hard" OMFG that is such a great quote i lvoe it :D wallace should get that thing (TM) or something

Kori Ellis
06-03-2005, 01:08 PM
The lottery was legit then. They changed it 4 or 5 years ago.

Then why didn't New York win it this year? or the Lakers?

clubalien
06-03-2005, 01:11 PM
BTW i think the lotto is rigged?

HOW on the earth do the spurs end up getting David robinson that saves the franchise

and then another lucky draft of tim duncan when they needed it

and then when duncan is about to retire in 20XX we end up drafting mosda da BOO the best big man again?!!!!

plus cleland just ends up with the hometown best player?

i think it is rigged just look at how in the wordl do the spurs when they neeed it end up with david robinson and tim that there means the draft is rigged

TwoHandJam
06-03-2005, 01:14 PM
I just perused a Laker board where they were discussing last night's game and the irony/hypocrisy was deafening. Look at these excerpts from one of the threads.

This league has gotten so corrupt it is nauseating. If anyone can tell me with a straight face that the Referees weren't told to literally insure that the Heat won, I'll give you my hat. What crap!

I must say that this is the first time this year that I've watched any playoff action. I kid you not, I saw Elden Campbell called for an offensive foul and literally touched no one. I saw Dwayne Wade spin at the free throw line and get a foul call, totally out of control. I was sickened by what I saw. Clearly I want the Pig to lose, but this was as egregious as anything I have ever seen in the NBA. Just sickening!

Just replace "Heat" with "Lakers" and "Dwayne Wade" with "Kobe" and you have a generic post that could have been on any non-Laker board during the recent Laker title runs.

Funny stuff.

kskonn
06-03-2005, 02:32 PM
I have to say that I agree there were bad calls last night. But in game 5 of Suns spurs we got some bad calls, however the refs missed some obvious calls that would have favored the suns as well.

Guru of Nothing
06-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Given how difficult it is to project the lottery talent, rigging the lotto would be a waste of time.

clubalien
06-03-2005, 03:13 PM
are you telling me NO one knew tim duncan and david robinson were going to be good players?
i am not saing that sean elliot and wades pickess were rigged

but comoe on you think peopel thought tim duncan was going to be a bust?

dbreiden83080
06-03-2005, 03:21 PM
They will probably fine him but they can not suspend him, if they do everyone will be screaming that the fix is in for Miami to get to the finals. If Shaq went off like that he would not get suspended. I know Shaq got suspended last year after a regular season game for cursing but they would never do that in the playoffs not now Sheed will be there they can't get away with supending him.

Taking it to the Hole
06-03-2005, 03:25 PM
The NBA is simply trying to find a way to promote their new stars, like Lebron, Carmelo, and Wade and so they are just willing to give them superstar status. Lots of the calls Wade gets are because people have built him up to be the second coming of MJ, but Wade is a great player, but he is not a superstar and I think it is an obvious marketing ploy by the NBA to try to get more interest in the game by promoting these kids who have not won anything and have not proven anything. The same thing is happening with Amare. I mean the guy is a freak and a potential stud, but he only knows how to score for himself and not for his team. Tim shows that is possible to get your numbers and still involve your teammates. Amare doesn't make any of his teammates better and that is why I don't think him or Wade will ever win championships, even with Shaq or Nash. You prove yourself by collecting championships and to my knowledge Amare, Wade, Lebron, and Carmelo don't have one to say they belong.

adidas11
06-03-2005, 03:34 PM
That post by TwoHandJam was one of the greastest posts that I have ever seen on this message board.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-03-2005, 03:43 PM

HOW on the earth do the spurs end up getting David robinson that saves the franchise

and then when duncan is about to retire in 20XX we end up drafting mosda da BOO the best big man again?!!!!

i think it is rigged just look at how in the wordl do the spurs when they neeed it end up with david robinson and tim that there means the draft is rigged

Cleveland sucked... thats why they got Lebron, if it was rigged, why have teams like New York/Boston/Chicago been bad for so long without getting any help.

And why in the world would they rig the lottery for the spurs??? because we are a big market team?? because everyone wants to watch the spurs??? makes alot of sense.

Dingle Barry
06-03-2005, 03:46 PM
YES the Spurs have a mysterious benefactor rigging the lottery for us when dominant 7 footers are available.

Clubalien, kill yourself.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-03-2005, 03:49 PM
This year's playoffs have been the worst officiated that I can remember. I've watched a number of the series and I can't think of a single series where the calls were remotely consistent from game to game. Hell, half the time the calls weren't even consistent from half to half. Rasheed may be on to something. Hell, I think Van Gundy might have been on to something and that's why they leveled that fine on him so fast and hard. There was a stretch of several offensive fouls called on the Pistons last night that looked suspiciously like the three straight O fouls that the Spurs picked up during game 5.

With that said Rasheed shot his whole damn team in the foot. Look for him to foul out in the first 15 seconds tomorrow night.

Guru of Nothing
06-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Cleveland sucked... thats why they got Lebron, if it was rigged, why have teams like New York/Boston/Chicago been bad for so long without getting any help.

Another reason it is unnecessary to rig the draft. Let Cleveland win the Lebron lottery. Does it matter if he develops there for 3 or 4 years and then signs 9-figures worth of endorsement deals to go to a big market?

Jimcs50
06-03-2005, 04:06 PM
And down goes Frazier! And down goes Frazier! And down goes Frazier!

Another champion goes down.

Detroit will never get out of game 6 now. What kind of idiot would bait the refs into making them lose a game, and therefore force the Game 7 that he says is all planned????

Solid D
06-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Well, now that clubalien has broken the code on this. I'll go ahead and tell you guys what I overheard at the Diamond Shamrock next to Holt Machinery. I think Peter's in there all the time.

The league rigged David Robinson's injury. They even drew a fake crack on the bone in pictures of the X-Rays shown in the newspaper. It was a big fake. That way, they would go from an elite team to a lottery team, in order to create a Championship team and pave the way for a Twin Tower marketing campaign.

At least I'm pretty sure that's what they were saying. :smokin

Vashner
06-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Still it's dumb to go Gangsta like that...
He's gonna get Sterned.

mavsfan1000
06-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Just replace "Heat" with "Lakers" and "Dwayne Wade" with "Kobe" and you have a generic post that could have been on any non-Laker board during the recent Laker title runs.
Funny stuff.
I totally agree that Miami is getting the same beneficial calls that LAL got when they were with Shaq. It is going to be very hard to get in a flow with all these bad calls going against any team who plays them. San Antonio is going to have to overcome the bad calls more than ever to win.

5ToolMan
06-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Why would he get suspended? All Van Gundy got was like a 200,000 fine. :lol
Hell Artest went mad postal in Detroit and they actually thought about suspending him. He'll probably get a nice little fine and a couple bs fouls the next game.
Little Napolean Stern demonstrated his frustration at Van Gundy's outburst of frustration, as each were only trying to protect their gigs. After the press slamed Strern for the way he and Jackson mishandled Van Gundy, it appears he would be more understanding of the type of pressure and frustration each the players and coaches are under, and be reasonable. But considering Wallace has a history, and Stern has a short fuse, I don't know what to expect. If Stern learned his lesson with Van Gundy, he just slaps 10K fine and walks away.

What is so funny, is that the Rockets essentially paid Van Gundy's fine. The week after the fine, they extended him with a signing bonus more than enough to cover the cost of Stern's tantrum.

easjer
06-03-2005, 06:13 PM
The Van Gundy contract was extended because they like what he's done with the team, and love that he stood up for his players the way he did. The contract was coming, fine or no fine.

Jeff was offered money from all over here, including offers from Mattress Mac (a big-time, big-deal furniture store owner who rolls in more money than God), Hilton of Hilton Furniture (Mattress Mac's competition and official sponsor of the Houston Rockets - also has wonderful deals on mattreses), and even Yao Ming offered to pay half (at least, that's what his translator said). He refused it all, and paid the fine.

Just an FYI.

Oh. And the officiating last night was horrifying in it's myopic one sided-ness. Rasheed is no Rhodes scholar, but he's dead on accurate. He was shut down by bad calls on him specifically, hence the low point total. I also expect they'll get the calls in Detriot to send it to a game 7 to prove it's not fixed.

And yeah, the Spurs are going to get the shit end of the wishbone if (when) we play Miami. But being the better team, I expect they'll anticipate it and get over it. It's not like the calls went to Spurs in 2003 against the Lakers.

But this sort of inconsistent, bad calls, phantom calls, ticky tack calls, calls on plays that weren't called in the first half (and not because the refs didn't see them), is crap. And this is precisely why people buy into the NBA conspiracies. I am an educated, sane, rational, logical woman, and I still shake my head and wonder when I see this sort of bad officiating. In fact, one of the first thoughts that popped into my head after we won was, well, that sucks for Detriot - there's no way the NBA lets them win now! I laughed of course, but the substance of it has some merit when you see this sort of behavior from the refs with no consequences.

duncan_21
06-03-2005, 11:15 PM

If you read my post, I stated about 5 years ago they stopped having the picking the lottery in front of everybody. Thus would negate duncan and robinson. Last I looked milwaukee's a pretty big city. If you analyze that just a little bit and realize if there is a chance to cheat where someone can't get caught who's to prove either way that there isn't something going on. Why change it the way it was if everybody could watch the balls being taken out?

You kinda answered my question, pretty convenient that the best player in the draft from his home town ends up with the first pick. Plus, did I say that the big markets always got the number one or that was the reason? No, I just stated that it could be a possible explanation.

First alien I would read a post before you respond.

duncan_21
06-03-2005, 11:20 PM
The Van Gundy contract was extended because they like what he's done with the team, and love that he stood up for his players the way he did. The contract was coming, fine or no fine.

Jeff was offered money from all over here, including offers from Mattress Mac (a big-time, big-deal furniture store owner who rolls in more money than God), Hilton of Hilton Furniture (Mattress Mac's competition and official sponsor of the Houston Rockets - also has wonderful deals on mattreses), and even Yao Ming offered to pay half (at least, that's what his translator said). He refused it all, and paid the fine.

Just an FYI.

Oh. And the officiating last night was horrifying in it's myopic one sided-ness. Rasheed is no Rhodes scholar, but he's dead on accurate. He was shut down by bad calls on him specifically, hence the low point total. I also expect they'll get the calls in Detriot to send it to a game 7 to prove it's not fixed.

And yeah, the Spurs are going to get the shit end of the wishbone if (when) we play Miami. But being the better team, I expect they'll anticipate it and get over it. It's not like the calls went to Spurs in 2003 against the Lakers.

But this sort of inconsistent, bad calls, phantom calls, ticky tack calls, calls on plays that weren't called in the first half (and not because the refs didn't see them), is crap. And this is precisely why people buy into the NBA conspiracies. I am an educated, sane, rational, logical woman, and I still shake my head and wonder when I see this sort of bad officiating. In fact, one of the first thoughts that popped into my head after we won was, well, that sucks for Detriot - there's no way the NBA lets them win now! I laughed of course, but the substance of it has some merit when you see this sort of behavior from the refs with no consequences.

I like that, someone who thinks for themself. I find alot more people like that at this forum then the espn forum. It's amazing when you watch a college game, and not all games are called perfectly but for the most part those games are called fairly. I mean come on what are the chances you call 3 offensive fouls consecutively on one team, when the other team does the same thing with no calls in two different conference finals when those fouls weren't called before.

Yep I expect a game 7, not because the players decide it, but because david stern wants to make more money. Expect Miami to win for ratings sake.

Solid D
06-04-2005, 12:34 AM
I like that, someone who thinks for themself.

Ditto.

:smokin
jk

50 cent
06-04-2005, 01:32 AM
And down goes Frazier! And down goes Frazier! And down goes Frazier!

Another champion goes down.

Detroit will never get out of game 6 now. What kind of idiot would bait the refs into making them lose a game, and therefore force the Game 7 that he says is all planned????
So Jim, are you pounding the MIA ML?

mavsfan1000
06-04-2005, 03:33 AM
Refs are screwing Detroit. Wait for these threads talking about a fix in the finals if Miami gets there.