PDA

View Full Version : what happened to timvp

medic1
03-18-2011, 09:38 PM
It's spurs related cuz this guy was one of the few here that actually understood basketball and had smart informative posts..I knew he was the owner with kori Ellis ..am I missing his posts ..I haven't seen him post

duncan228
03-18-2011, 09:41 PM
They're busy with their family.

lefty
03-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Also trolling as Koolaid/Lakaluva

Leonard Curse
03-18-2011, 10:29 PM
yup i was thinking about that the other day because there would always be a timvp solid thread im glad to hear hes alright

jay_shs
03-18-2011, 10:35 PM
He's black right?

lefty
03-18-2011, 10:39 PM
He's black right?
He reminds me of a darker version of Charlie Villanueva

Kori Ellis
03-18-2011, 10:39 PM
They're busy with their family.

This :)

We went from being a couple to a big family very quickly. We have three kids (2 1/2 years old, 19 months old and 16 months old) plus two extra boys that are 1 year old that we are taking care of for six months or so. Plus, timvp has had some work projects and other stuff to handle. But I'm sure he'll be posting by playoff time.

lefty
03-18-2011, 10:44 PM

We went from being a couple to a big family very quickly. We have three kids (2 1/2 years old, 19 months old and 16 months old) plus two extra boys that are 1 year old that we are taking care of for six months or so. Plus, timvp has had some work projects and other stuff to handle. But I'm sure he'll be posting by playoff time.
Time well spent :toast

Libri
03-18-2011, 10:45 PM

:wow

lefty
03-18-2011, 10:50 PM
:wow
You didnt know ? :hat

phyzik
03-18-2011, 10:50 PM
Timvp needs to bring back rappin' Shaq.

Kori Ellis
03-18-2011, 10:51 PM
LOL stop spreading false rumors

jay_shs
03-18-2011, 10:54 PM
He reminds me of a darker version of Charlie Villanueva
srsly? Seeing the cute little (partial black) children led me to wonder. Timvp's black and Kori's black, or white?

Libri
03-18-2011, 10:56 PM
You didnt know ? :hat

Now I understand. :stirpot:

Kori Ellis
03-18-2011, 11:04 PM
Not that it matters, but timvp is Dominican (and he's like the anti Charlie Villanueva -- Charlie has no hair, timvp practically has to shave twice a day).

Nick Manning
03-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Not that it matters, but timvp is Dominican (and he's like the anti Charlie Villanueva -- Charlie has no hair, timvp practically has to shave twice a day).

and what about his head?

4>0rings
03-18-2011, 11:07 PM
When's Timvp going to pay DPG his $500?

Brazil
03-18-2011, 11:08 PM

his SpursDynasty troll was funnier

Budkin
03-18-2011, 11:10 PM

:wow Y'all have your hands full! I've got three kids and know how hard it can be, but 5?? I think I'd go insane. :lol Anyway hope your family continues to do well and that we'll see more of you guys on here during the playoffs! :toast

YoMamaIsCallin
03-18-2011, 11:22 PM
I can't believe y'all are apparently obsessed about what race they and their kids are. Who... freakin... cares. They are obviously good people and have brought a lot for us Spurs fans by making this site real. Get over it.

pawe
03-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Cry Havoc delivers the grades now.

Obstructed_View
03-18-2011, 11:33 PM
Why does the racist get vBookie money?

Pauleta14
03-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Cry Havoc delivers the grades now.

He used to!

I miss either his or timvp's grades/thoughts ...:depressed

Yorae
03-18-2011, 11:39 PM
I thought he was Santa then I realized it's March.

lefty
03-19-2011, 12:03 AM
srsly? Seeing the cute little (partial black) children led me to wonder. Timvp's black and Kori's black, or white?
Adopted.

But it's none of our business

ducks
03-19-2011, 12:12 AM
LOL stop spreading false rumors

so you can post but not him:lol

ducks
03-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Adopted.

But it's none of our business really they are adobted
who would have thought....

gee is that why the kids are different ages..... and it was not that long ago they were just a couple

jay_shs
03-19-2011, 12:22 AM
well congrats on any level Kori. Kids are awesome to have. dominicans are often part black, so yeah. He's fine in my books no matter what color woman he marries, as long as he's a spurs fan and not a white guy marrying below

and LOL @ "adobted", sounds like something some 12 year old named 23lebron23 used to beg for and finally got...Unfortunately...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-19-2011, 12:24 AM

well congrats on any level Kori. Kids are awesome to have. dominicans are often part black, so yeah. He's fine in my books no matter what color woman he marries, as long as he's a spurs fan and not a white guy marrying below

and LOL @ "adobted", sounds like something some 12 year old named 23lebron23 used to beg for and finally got...Unfortunately..

I don't believe you got an offer from Stanford given your ridiculous racism. Most intelligent people understand that it is the way we behave, not the colour of our skin, that defines us as people.

Your White Supremacist bullshit is truly disturbing. You really ought to check your head.

jay_shs
03-19-2011, 12:39 AM
I don't believe you got an offer from Stanford given your ridiculous racism. Most intelligent people understand that it is the way we behave, not the colour of our skin, that defines us as people.

Your White Supremacist bullshit is truly disturbing. You really ought to check your head.
Or, that most politically correct parties, either the radicals or the corner-quivering assholes, are afraid to speak their mind about things that DO generalize and define society, and instead gather up in communist-esque politically correct posse with the intention of bringing to life the saying, "Can't We All Just Get Along".

and by the way, I'm currently ranked #1 in my class of about 550 students, so don't even try to derogate my repute.

ElNono
03-19-2011, 12:51 AM
and by the way, I'm currently ranked #1 in my class of about 550 students, so don't even try to derogate my repute.

:lmao

jay_shs
03-19-2011, 12:52 AM
:lmao
whatcha laughin' at, punk? Wanna fight or somethin'?

chazley
03-19-2011, 12:53 AM

E-fights FTW!

ElNono
03-19-2011, 12:54 AM

http://cheezesammich0711.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/freeman-he-mad.jpg

jay_shs
03-19-2011, 12:57 AM
http://cheezesammich0711.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/freeman-he-mad.jpg
I'm sorry,

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID11620/images/gaydar.jpg

ElNono
03-19-2011, 01:11 AM
I'm sorry,

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID11620/images/gaydar.jpg

Takes one to know one, tbh... don't be sorry though...

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2011, 01:12 AM
kori wants to be like angolina

now if you thinkn of adopting an asian kid, adopt me....

Stringer_Bell
03-19-2011, 02:03 AM
kori wants to be like angolina

now if you thinkn of adopting an asian kid, adopt me....

At this rate, she'll be mother of the entire Spurs starting line-up in 2035 :p:

anakha
03-19-2011, 02:54 AM

Well, your reputation is that of a racist shithead, so I doubt it can be 'derogated' any further.

Dingle Barry
03-19-2011, 04:25 AM

So he's a white supremacist because he is curious about their race? I hope you're referring to other threads or something, otherwise that's one of the biggest knee jerk reactions I've read.

Dingle Barry
03-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Well, your reputation is that of a racist shithead, so I doubt it can be 'derogated' any further.

I guess that's my answer, nevermind Ruff.

anakha
03-19-2011, 04:46 AM
So he's a white supremacist because he is curious about their race? I hope you're referring to other threads or something, otherwise that's one of the biggest knee jerk reactions I've read.

You really think it's just a knee-jerk reaction? ('http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5063024&highlight=white#post5063024')

polandprzem
03-19-2011, 05:09 AM
who is timvp?

And who he is cheering for?

Slomo
03-19-2011, 05:53 AM
Or, that most politically correct parties, either the radicals or the corner-quivering assholes, are afraid to speak their mind about things that DO generalize and define society, and instead gather up in communist-esque politically correct posse with the intention of bringing to life the saying, "Can't We All Just Get Along".

Guitardude your schtick is getting old real quick...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-19-2011, 06:53 AM

Other threads. Go check out what he has to say in the NBA forum.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-19-2011, 07:04 AM

Judging people by their behaviour and not their colour has nothing to do with "political correctness", or "Communism", you twerp. It has everything to do with common sense and general respect for other people.

Throwing around a few big words and some screwy ideas you read in Skinhead magazine doesn't make you smart or wise. Try looking beyond what Daddy taught you and opening your mind to ideas beyond your upbringing.

Skin colour is one minor physical characteristic of human beings over which no-one has any choice, yet you think you're a genius for stereotyping people on that singular basis? You really do need an education.

polandprzem
03-19-2011, 07:29 AM
I put chocolate all over my face and they disrespected me

bonesinaz
03-19-2011, 08:17 AM

You 2 are awesome! You need to hear that it will get easier.
At the point where we had 3 under 2 years old, we were so busy that it is even hard to remember all that went on!!!

benefactor
03-19-2011, 08:31 AM
http://operatorchan.org/cp/src/cp4326_internet%20tough%20guy.jpg

galvatron3000
03-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Judging people by their behaviour and not their colour has nothing to do with "political correctness", or "Communism", you twerp. It has everything to do with common sense and general respect for other people.

Throwing around a few big words and some screwy ideas you read in Skinhead magazine doesn't make you smart or wise. Try looking beyond what Daddy taught you and opening your mind to ideas beyond your upbringing.

Skin colour is one minor physical characteristic of human beings over which no-one has any choice, yet you think you're a genius for stereotyping people on that singular basis? You really do need an education.

he greatest weapon against idiotic behavior on a forum is to not respond to them...EVER. :toast

Phenomanul
03-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Ok... another thread derailed by guitardude.... sigh.

This is not what I expected when reading a thread about timvp's whereabouts....

Agloco
03-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Jay_shs = guitardude27

It's quite obvious.

shs probably = stevens HS

lol@guitardude being more belligerent with his troll.

Agloco
03-19-2011, 11:17 AM

Yeah, he's got quite a rep.

John Basedow
03-19-2011, 11:39 AM
You 2 are awesome! You need to hear that it will get easier.
At the point where we had 3 under 2 years old, we were so busy that it is even hard to remember all that went on!!!

It doesn't get any easier...or any less expensive. 18 years of hell sprinkled with a dollop of good memories.

Kori Ellis
03-19-2011, 12:42 PM
It's actually not that hard now :lol Just busy and fun. We have four one-year-olds and a two-year-old right now. How can it not be fun?

Agloco
03-19-2011, 12:45 PM
It's actually not that hard now :lol Just busy and fun. We have four one-year-olds and a two-year-old right now. How can it not be fun?

Enjoy every moment. They grow up very quickly. And kudos to you. I've got 3 year old twins. There's no way I could handle any more than them.

Harry Callahan
03-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Toddlers will keep you busy, busy, busy (my kiddos are a little older and a hoot).

All the best to the Ellis' - our Spurstalk leaders.

ata
03-19-2011, 02:27 PM

Respect!

Have you already decided who will coach your bball team?

Obstructed_View
03-19-2011, 02:45 PM
How can it not be fun?
So. Much. Poop.

mudyez
03-19-2011, 03:41 PM
timvp's comeback will be bigger than the....sniff sniff "do you smell..." "finally the Rock has come back tooo...."...brahma bull's one

Whisky Dog
03-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Where is he? He couldn't stand how shitty this place is now.

jjktkk
03-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Where is he? He couldn't stand how shitty this place is now.

Its shitty only if you let the dumbass trolls get to yea. This still is a great site. Just either ignore the trolls, or troll back. :toast

Spursmania
03-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Guitardude your schtick is getting old real quick...

This. What a fucking idiot guitartard is...:lol

Cane
03-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Word on the web says he's still around posting as Kool Aid Man and lakaluva :angel :deadhorse

benefactor
03-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Enjoy every moment. They grow up very quickly. And kudos to you. I've got 3 year old twins. There's no way I could handle any more than them.
Indeed. Mine is 11 but is big enough to be 15. I'm holding on as long as I can.

BillMc
03-19-2011, 05:29 PM

Thanks! And many cheers. Timvp is always the voice of reason here. I try to read every Timvup thread.

Congrats on the growing family! :toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

TheSullyMonster
03-19-2011, 09:51 PM

Y'all needing to ask about adoption are real quick on the uptake.:lmao

Kori I hope you and timvp hold on to your sanity!

You know that you'll eventually graduate and expose yourself as a fraud, right?:lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-19-2011, 10:10 PM
he greatest weapon against idiotic behavior on a forum is to not respond to them...EVER. :toast

True, but sometimes I like to vent.