PDA

View Full Version : OT: Anyone suffer from Air Hunger?

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-18-2011, 11:58 PM
Also known as Dyspnea?

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-19-2011, 04:38 PM
It's a scary feeling and I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this out there. It's hard for me to admit this on Spurstalk but I feel so alone.

midnightpulp
03-19-2011, 04:46 PM
It's a scary feeling and I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this out there. It's hard for me to admit this on Spurstalk but I feel so alone.

Indeed. That's why you had to bump your shitty attempt at a troll job off the second page. :lmao

Magic2Kobe
03-19-2011, 04:50 PM
whats air hunger?

Reck
03-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Dumbfuck.

IronMaxipad
03-19-2011, 04:54 PM
What are the symptoms?

Magic2Kobe
03-19-2011, 05:03 PM
What are the symptoms?

Being gay and a midget.

Bill_Brasky
03-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Anyone suffer from SPD(shitty poster disorder)?

It's where you have multiple accounts on forums because you keep getting bitch slapped by the mods into not being allowed to start threads, but your obsession with said forum is so deep that you can't keep away, so you keep making more.

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Bill_Brasky is a pretty quality gray named Spurs fan

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 06:20 PM
:lol I was just thinking the same thing. Prime example of a grey named spurs fan vs GNSF.

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Dyspnea is SOB (shortness of breath)...I assume you're angling for a choking joke.

midnightpulp
03-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Anyone suffer from SPD(shitty poster disorder)?

It's where you have multiple accounts on forums because you keep getting bitch slapped by the mods into not being allowed to start threads, but your obsession with said forum is so deep that you can't keep away, so you keep making more.

I'm glad you said this. It's the perfect segue to compare me and history2b.

Midnightpulp

- Has OCD
- Gave advice to someone who appeared to be having a very difficult time coping with anxiety.

history2b

- Once introduced himself on a basketball message board with: "history2b joins Lakersground, which resulted in him being shamed off the board to never return.
- Has a 12 year, 80K posting career on ESPN that he took very, very seriously.
- Got IP banned (lol) from ESPN for harassing posters and trolling non-stop.
- Found a new home on Spurstalk where his main account got restricted from starting threads almost instantly. He's that much of a dumbshit. Then, in a move that is perhaps unprecedented on Spurstalk, he created a backup account to his backup account because he knew there was a likelihood his first backup account would get banned or pinked. That kind of forethought definitely requires a unique obsession that I'm not even familiar with. Who does that? Seriously.
- Fell for copypaste not once, but twice, then spent the next 6 pages blowharding in a weak attempt to save face.

Yeah, I think I like where I stand in this comparison.

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Damn DD is a smart nigga

midnightpulp
03-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Dyspnea is SOB (shortness of breath)...I assume you're angling for a choking joke.

Oh noes! I have an anxiety disorder. History found my little dark and dirty secret. Funny thing is if it ever came up in discussion, or if someone started a thread in The Club asking about anxiety, I would have no problem talking about it, or even making fun of it.

I've even had to call you guys (EMT) a couple of times (lol). It's actually a lot more common than people think, which I'm sure you can attest to.

Magic2Kobe
03-19-2011, 06:38 PM

Midnightpulp

- Has OCD
- Gave advice to someone who appeared to be having a very difficult time coping with anxiety.

history2b

- Once introduced himself on a basketball message board with: "history2b joins Lakersground, which resulted in him being shamed off the board to never return.
- Found a new home on Spurstalk where his main account got restricted from starting threads almost instantly. He's that much of a dumbshit. Then, in a move that is perhaps unprecedented on Spurstalk, he created a backup account to his backup account because he knew there was a likelihood his first backup account would get banned or pinked. That kind of forethought definitely requires a unique obsession that I'm not even familiar with. Who does that? Seriously.
- Fell for copypaste not once, but twice, then spent the next 6 pages blowharding in a weak attempt to save face.

:rolleyes

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 06:40 PM
gr8 comeback bro

ElNono
03-19-2011, 07:14 PM

the goods, tbh... you should start a thread about it, imo.

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Damn DD is a smart nigga

Amen my nigga...critical care flight medic/911 ground medic bitches!:lol

Oh noes! I have an anxiety disorder. History found my little dark and dirty secret. Funny thing is if it ever came up in discussion, or if someone started a thread in The Club asking about anxiety, I would have no problem talking about it, or even making fun of it.

I've even had to call you guys (EMT) a couple of times (lol). It's actually a lot more common than people think, which I'm sure you can attest to.

Most def...SOB and Chest pain are the calls we get the most...outside of psych calls and drunks/drug overdoses of course...

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2011, 07:22 PM

and tbh, I have somewhat of an anxiety disorder too. Not even sure what it stems from, but either klonopin or xanax seem to do the trick.

Xanax is the flavor of the month, so if I say some stupid ass ass shit later on tonight, you'll know why:lol

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-19-2011, 08:04 PM

Midnightpulp

- Has OCD

history2b

If all you got on me is trolling Spurs fans and all I've got on you is your admitted psychological disorders, failed career admissions (did you ever get health insurance btw) well, then I'd say this is an absolute bloodbath.

I'm simply connecting the dots with how a person with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder who has trouble accepting things in life and who also hyperventilates and can't be apart of crowds would take to a life on the internet as a message board spammer/troll obsessed with Kobe Bryant.

Seriously, think about it. You are the perfect candidate for a troll as you can literally spend every breathing minute on this board.

- Can't leave because that would require getting in a car
- Walking outside might also inflame your sinuses limiting your prime weapon
- You aspire to write; this place provides the perfect outlet do that productively
- You can virtually surround yourself with people without actually having to be in the presence of anyone physically
- Channeling your OC behavior towards the effort of dueling with Laker fans on a Spurs forum undoubtedly distracts your mind from all the morbid inclinations.

I say more power to you brother... if you had to get a handle on life through way of message board obsession who am I to judge?

midnightpulp
03-19-2011, 08:31 PM
]If all you got on me is trolling Spurs fans and all I've got on you is your admitted psychological disorders, failed career admissions (did you ever get health insurance btw) well, then I'd say this is an absolute bloodbath.

Trolling Spurs fans to the extent that it got you IP banned.

I'm simply connecting the dots with how a person with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder who has trouble accepting things in life and who also hyperventilates and can't be apart of crowds would take to a life on the internet as a message board spammer/troll obsessed with Kobe Bryant.

Let's examine who is really obsessed as it pertains to basketball message boards:

Has midnightpulp accumulated 80K posts on a particular basketball message board? No.
Has history2b? Yes.

Has midnightpulp ever trolled an opposing team's board with constant Kobe and Laker hate spam? No. Maybe a few jabs here and there. But nothing that would result in being banned. I keep my trolling on this board, and this board only.
Has history2b? Yes. See his banishment from the ESPN boards, punishment for him trolling the Spurs board over there non-stop. Then when he first arrives here, he continues his unfunny, cliched MO of Duncan hate, resulting in him losing posting privileges almost immediately.

Has midnightpulp ever created a backup account to a backup account? No. I have troll accounts, but those serve a different purpose. Thing is, I'm not retarded enough to get TWO accounts pinked.

Has history2b? Yes.

Seriously, think about it. You are the perfect candidate for a troll as you can literally spend every breathing minute on this board.

- You aspire to write; this place provides the perfect outlet do that productively
- You can virtually surround yourself with people without actually having to be in the presence of anyone physically
- Channeling your OC behavior towards the effort of dueling with Laker fans on a Spurs forum undoubtedly distracts your mind from all the morbid inclinations.

I say more power to you brother... if you had to get a handle on life through way of message board obsession who am I to judge?

And yet, considering all that, I've never racked up 80k posts on a message board. Hell, I don't have a combined 10K posts across every forum I've ever posted on.

Talking all that shit, and you still average more posts per day than I do :lmao

A bloodbath, indeed.

kamikazi_player
03-19-2011, 08:47 PM
lol how many more accounts do you have after you can't start threads again?

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Trolling Spurs fans to the extent that it got you IP banned.

Let's examine who is really obsessed as it pertains to basketball message boards:

Has midnightpulp accumulated 80K posts on a particular basketball message board? No.
Has history2b? Yes.

Has midnightpulp ever trolled an opposing team's board with constant Kobe and Laker hate spam? No. Maybe a few jabs here and there. But nothing that would result in being banned. I keep my trolling on this board, and this board only.
Has history2b? Yes. See his banishment from the ESPN boards, punishment for him trolling the Spurs board over there non-stop. Then when he first arrives here, he continues his unfunny, cliched MO of Duncan hate, resulting in him losing posting privileges almost immediately.

Has midnightpulp ever created a backup account to a backup account? No. I have troll accounts, but those serve a different purpose. Thing is, I'm not retarded enough to get TWO accounts pinked.

Has history2b? Yes.

And yet, considering all that, I've never racked up 80k posts on a message board. Hell, I don't have a combined 10K posts across every forum I've ever posted on.

Talking all that shit, and you still average more posts per day than I do :lmao

A bloodbath, indeed.

Never got banned from ESPN. The 80k charge is fabrication.

Either way just like it's:

Kobe - 5
Duncan - 4

it's also:

Me - laughing at your actual life
You - laughing at my message board life

I'd say mine is more comprehensive. :lmao

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-19-2011, 08:57 PM
lol how many more accounts do you have after you can't start threads again?

Guess you'll just have wait to find out.

midnightpulp
03-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Never got banned from ESPN. The 80k charge is fabrication.

Either way just like it's:

Kobe - 5
Duncan - 4

it's also:

Me - laughing at your actual life
You - laughing at my message board life

I'd say mine is more comprehensive. :lmao

Glad you're getting a laugh. Too bad no one is joining in other than Koolaid and that retard Magic2Kobe to make your "own" legitimate. You're simply another simple mind who declares victory for himself where there's none to be declared.

Ever since I made a fool out of you with the copyandpaste, you've been searching for a way to avenge your humiliation ever since, and let me be the one to tell you that you've failed.

You're still on the wall and you ain't coming down.

midnightpulp
03-19-2011, 09:20 PM
And link me the post where I admitted that my career is a failure. Be an interesting read.

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Lol @ your message board mentality. I don't need one person to join in the laughter to prove you're brain does not function normally.

You incessant responses are nothing more than your compulsive Attempts at damage control and you're taking a little solace that the crowd here isn't laughing at you. They likely feel sorry for you and aren't dicks like me who find it funny.

Don't need Kool or M2k like you need LnG or the other faggots, you're a mess of human being for all to see regardless. Should be fun for a long time too.

midnightpulp
03-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Lol @ your message board mentality. I don't need one person to join in the laughter to prove you're brain does not function normally.

You incessant responses are nothing more than you compulsive damage control and you're taking a little solace that the crowd here isn't laughing at you. They likely feel sorry for you and aren't dicks like me who find it funny.

Don't need Kool or M2k like you need LnG or the other faggots, you're a mess of human being for all to see regardless. Should be fun for a long time too.

Incessant responses? I think you got me confused with the guy who was butthurt enough to take a thread to 13 pages after he found out his dumbass was being pranked.

Who was that guy?

Oh, and you definitely need the admiration of your fellow Lakers fans here.

Remember when Luva started using the term "House Nigga?"

Your reply: You liked that one, didn't you, Luva? (Translation: Please notice me! I'm here. I'm right here. Look! Give me a compliment!)

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2011, 10:00 PM
If all you got on me is trolling Spurs fans and all I've got on you is your admitted psychological disorders, failed career admissions (did you ever get health insurance btw) well, then I'd say this is an absolute bloodbath.

I know that we Bullshit and fuck around about shit and shit...and we claim we own people and we troll and shit and just all types of shit...we create new accounts we fuck around, we bullshit about a ton of shit...but in all honesty, all BS and joking aside....I have never witnessed someone own another poster with this type of real shit like you're owning Midget...this is text book....I know people say think they're clever with their trolling but I'm gonna take a minute and tip my hat to you brother....what you are doing to midget is a fucking Colombian style execution. I thought I had the midget in a bag but I don't have fucking shit on you...like real talk...you own this fucking douche bag of a mind fuck....I mean seriously.... hats off my brother who ever you are....:toast gotdam....just gotdam...

Magic2Kobe
03-19-2011, 10:02 PM
I know that we Bullshit and fuck around about shit and shit...and we claim we own people and we troll and shit and just all types of shit...we create new accounts we fuck around, we bullshit about a ton of shit...but in all honesty, all BS and joking aside....I have never witnessed someone own another poster with this type of real shit like you're owning Midget...this is text book....I know people say think they're clever with their trolling but I'm gonna take a minute and tip my hat to you brother....what you are doing to midget is a fucking Colombian style execution. I thought I had the midget in a bag but I don't have fucking shit on you...like real talk...you own this fucking douche bag of a mind fuck....I mean seriously.... hats off my brother who ever you are....:toast gotdam....just gotdam...

definately. midget is probably melting down and losing his breath :lol

ElNono
03-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Why you guys talking to your own trolls? So much insecurity in this thread...

LnGrrrR
03-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Most def...SOB and Chest pain are the calls we get the most...outside of psych calls and drunks/drug overdoses of course...

Do you LOL them before you give them help? History2b would definitely do that. He's that badass.

Beau
03-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Uno

Dos

Tres

Quattro

Synco

WTF???

koriwhat
03-20-2011, 03:31 AM
They likely feel sorry for you and aren't dicks like me who find it funny.

i find his ocd-midget complex hilarious

*gasp *gasp

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-20-2011, 12:48 PM
Do you LOL them before you give them help? History2b would definitely do that. He's that badass.

Damn straight I'm LOL'ing about this.

Think about it logically. Dude repeatedly calls 9-1-1 because he thought he wasn't getting enough oxygen, so the EMTs / Fire Department show up on the scene to find a midget sitting there with absolutely nothing wrong with him. The "suffocation" was all in his head.

Those are public resources being spent on this guy being a fuckin moron. The cost is funded by the community and theoretically other people who are in greater need of service (heart attack, auto accidents, victims of violence) all get pushed just so they can go and check on an idiot who thinks his body isn't actually getting oxygen when in reality it is.

So do I laugh? Fuck yes I laugh, because I'm not an idiot who will go to great lengths just to protect a midget I met on the internet. But hey, that's you, that's what you do. :rollin

Magic2Kobe
03-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Damn straight I'm LOL'ing about this.

Think about it logically. Dude repeatedly calls 9-1-1 because he thought he wasn't getting enough oxygen, so the EMTs / Fire Department show up on the scene to find a midget sitting there with absolutely nothing wrong with him. The "suffocation" was all in his head.

Those are public resources being spent on this guy being a fuckin moron. The cost is funded by the community and theoretically other people who are in greater need of service (heart attack, auto accidents, victims of violence) all get pushed just so they can go and check on an idiot who thinks his body isn't actually getting oxygen when in reality it is.

So do I laugh? Fuck yes I laugh, because I'm not an idiot who will go to great lengths just to protect a midget I met on the internet. But hey, that's you, that's what you do. :rollin

:lmao:lmao:lmao

LnGrrrR
03-20-2011, 02:54 PM

:lol But you'll search on the Internet for his post history. For someone who doesn't care about this forum, you sure act like you do.

dbestpro
03-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Also known as Dyspnea?

Air hunger is more evident of the condition anoxia (lack of oxygen). Dyspnea (difficulty breathing) is the symptom. If you are referring to a periodic gasping for breath without any breath in between, then this is called Cheyne-Stokes, which usually occurs prior to imminent death.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 03:24 PM
:lol But you'll search on the Internet for his post history. For someone who doesn't care about this forum, you sure act like you do.

Outside of dreaming about Kobe Bryant's penis gaining intimate knowledge of his rectum, message boarding is his life, as proven by his 80K posting career on the ESPN boards.

Magic2Kobe
03-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Outside of dreaming about Kobe Bryant's penis gaining intimate knowledge of his rectum, message boarding is his life, as proven by his 80K posting career on the ESPN boards.

and please dont send me no more pms. you scare me