PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals GTG's

Kori Ellis
06-03-2005, 03:19 AM
I want to get an idea of how many people are interested in GTG's for the HOME games so that I can find a location. Obviously a lot of people (including me) are going to be going to the games, but many won't and might want to GTG with other fans from the board.

Also FYI, ROAD GTG's will likely be at our house.

So please post in this thread if you are interested.

Thanks.

:princess

mouse
06-03-2005, 03:28 AM
This is like the 5th year we have begged you, and TimVp to open a sports bar.

oh well...

As long as Chris Duel shows up? count me in...also

Kori Ellis
06-03-2005, 03:29 AM
This is like the 5th year we have begged you, and TimVp to open a sports bar.

It costs a lot of money to open a sports bar. Awhile back TPark was saying that he might be considering investing some capital in opening one.

PM5K
06-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Depending on the location I might go.

I can't think of any reason I wouldn't be able to go to a GTG at your home though, I am looking forward to those, they just look a lot more laid back and fun....

PM5K
06-03-2005, 03:32 AM
It costs a lot of money to open a sports bar. Awhile back TPark was saying that he might be considering investing some capital in opening one.

I've seen mouses janitorial skills from photos of past GTG's so I'm sure he can help in that area....

Kori Ellis
06-03-2005, 03:33 AM
I can't think of any reason I wouldn't be able to go to a GTG at your home though, I am looking forward to those, they just look a lot more laid back and fun....

I like the ones at our house better too. Not just because we don't have to go anywhere, but because everyone gets to spend more time talking, people can stay late if they drink too much and not worry about driving right away, etc. There's just a different level of fun and security of being at a house party.

PM5K
06-03-2005, 03:37 AM
All I know is I saw what looked like Wing Stop wings, alcohol, and the chance to stick a broom up Mouse's ass, how can you say no to that ?

Mr Dio
06-03-2005, 05:49 AM
I like the ones at our house better too..everyone gets to spend more time talking, people can stay late if they drink too much and not worry about driving right away, etc. There's just a different level of fun and security of being at a house party.

Exactly, from my 1st GTG @ Casa De Ellis I thought were the best. Others were fun but those are the best.

I'm in for the GTGs.

Ginofan
06-03-2005, 06:08 AM
I'm in.

Slo spurs fan
06-03-2005, 06:17 AM
You can all come to our Slovenian GTG also!!! :lol

I will provide food and drinks for all Americans and Argentinians (French too ofcourse) who will come here! :spin :spin :spin

Mr Dio
06-03-2005, 06:42 AM
I will provide food and drinks

We'll need a broom too!

Slo spurs fan
06-03-2005, 07:34 AM
No problemo! :drunk :smokin

Taco
06-03-2005, 07:44 AM
I miss going to the GTG's :(

But during the playoffs my family GTG to watch the games.

But don't worry, I'll be back!!! :tu

MannyIsGod
06-03-2005, 08:15 AM
I'm not missing a road gtg, and if I'm not at the home games, I'll be at the GTGs as well.

samikeyp
06-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Count me in.

I was going to approach you about that as well....I was just 6 numbers away from winning the lotto! :)

Seriously, if that ever happened....I would get in on that.

sa_butta
06-03-2005, 08:30 AM
My wife and I would like to join in.

Rogbok
06-03-2005, 08:49 AM
I would try to make the road GTGs.

ObiwanGinobili
06-03-2005, 08:53 AM
anyone live at a APT. complex?
maybe the clubrooms would be a good choice for Home Game GTG's?
The one I live at has an awesome one thats real big with a kitchen... ofcourse I'd be total crap at puttign the thing together since I aparently don't have a car any more (freakin crap!!) so it's be totally supply-less.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-03-2005, 08:54 AM
I'm not missing a road gtg, and if I'm not at the home games, I'll be at the GTGs as well.

Same here.

spurschick
06-03-2005, 10:04 AM

Same here.

Ditto

red kryptonite
06-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I would go, but I don't think I will. It's not that I don't want to it's just for personal reasons beyond something else. I could control what they're beyond but I don't want to make anyone think I'm a controlling person and then everyone would be angry at me when I got there. Plus, I think there's a lot of people that don't want me there and then I would have people staring at me and I couldn't control that. But I'm not a controlling person, it's just that one thing that I've got to control but I can't really. And there's a lot of other stuff, too. I could watch it at home by myself because everybody will be better off that way. I get terrible reception but at least everyone else will have a good time. So everyone have fun and don't worry about me, I'll be just fine. I just wanted to make sure I didn't stop everyone from having a good time from being there and messing everything up. I would be very nervous and probably spill someone's chips and make everything a mess and then everyone would yell at me and want me to go home, but they would be too nice to say anything and so I'd have to know just to go home and I'm not good at knowing about that kind of stuff so everyone couldn't focus on the game, but just wanting me to leave. And I don't want that. Please don't pay attention to me. I'm not a distraction, but I'm not trying to control you right now either. Kori will you just delete this thread and start a new one and then I promise you I won't come?

MasterYoda
06-03-2005, 01:35 PM
bring beer, would you? then welcome, you are. :smokin

but good, venting is.

PM5K
06-03-2005, 01:36 PM
I would go, but I don't think I will. It's not that I don't want to it's just for personal reasons beyond something else. I could control what they're beyond but I don't want to make anyone think I'm a controlling person and then everyone would be angry at me when I got there. Plus, I think there's a lot of people that don't want me there and then I would have people staring at me and I couldn't control that. But I'm not a controlling person, it's just that one thing that I've got to control but I can't really. And there's a lot of other stuff, too. I could watch it at home by myself because everybody will be better off that way. I get terrible reception but at least everyone else will have a good time. So everyone have fun and don't worry about me, I'll be just fine. I just wanted to make sure I didn't stop everyone from having a good time from being there and messing everything up. I would be very nervous and probably spill someone's chips and make everything a mess and then everyone would yell at me and want me to go home, but they would be too nice to say anything and so I'd have to know just to go home and I'm not good at knowing about that kind of stuff so everyone couldn't focus on the game, but just wanting me to leave. And I don't want that. Please don't pay attention to me. I'm not a distraction, but I'm not trying to control you right now either. Kori will you just delete this thread and start a new one and then I promise you I won't come?

Bring your sister and you can come, controlling or not :rollin

(That shit really was hilarious though, especially the part about having to know just to go home and not being good at knowing)

mouse
06-03-2005, 04:27 PM

I take it you never been to the coach's corner. :lmao

Kori it does not have to be on 281 and 1604, rent a building off west ave area for 800 a month, Look at all those hole in the wall bars around san antonio, your living room is bigger than the Blaco taveren.

My friend opened a bar on the south side called Big D's he said the only money he needed was for the liquor licence, as long as you sell long necks for 1.00 ? you could have a 19 inch Tv and they will come see the Spurs :smokin

mouse
06-03-2005, 04:31 PM

Pssssst! it's called Prozax brah, take a hit , STFU and go to the GTG already :smokin

PeterBurns
06-03-2005, 05:33 PM
I might be able to set up something private at Dave & Buster's, would you guys be interested??

Larry Dallas
06-03-2005, 05:46 PM
I might be able to set up something private at Dave & Buster's, would you guys be interested??

There went that gtg :lmao

SpursWoman
06-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Damn....I didn't know Larry had a last name..... :wow :lol

PakiDan
06-03-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm in.

PakiDan
06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Mr. Dio right now.

SequSpur
06-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Huh? Controlling person?

It's a Spurs game GTG?

You turn on the TV, watch the game, cheer, get pissed, cry or laugh.

What else is beyond that......?

Kori Ellis
06-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Ummm... it was a joke mocking someone else.

mouse
06-03-2005, 10:41 PM

So is that a Yes ? :lmao

If he dosen't go? Then I don't go.......................

no one out Drama Queens the mouse..... :smokin

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Duff-Love.jpg

SequSpur
06-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Dave and Busters is to expensive for us southsiders.

Steve Perry
06-04-2005, 09:32 AM
It sounds like a journey

samikeyp
06-04-2005, 09:43 AM

I would.

Mush Mouth
06-04-2005, 09:53 AM

Ron Jeremy
06-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Can I come?

Gatita
06-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Dave and Busters is to expensive for us southsiders.

Your not going to get a bucket of beer for $7.60. :lol

bigzak25
06-04-2005, 12:17 PM
it was a joke mocking someone else.

that's the last time i leave a gtg early....damn inside jokes... :pctoss

angel_luv
06-04-2005, 04:44 PM
I will be at the SBC Center for the home games and the GTGs for the away games. Wouldn't miss bring at either place. = )

Kori Ellis
06-04-2005, 11:35 PM
I'll post the location for the home GTG's tomorrow.

The road GTG's will be at our house.

Sorry we didn't make it to Jett's tonight. I thought we could make it late, but that didn't happen.

Lady Marmalade
06-04-2005, 11:41 PM
i am interested

herbivore female
06-05-2005, 01:53 PM
i am interested

That makes two of us.

Jame Gumb
06-05-2005, 02:13 PM
I might show up also , Let me sew myselfe a new outfit

ShoogarBear
06-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Hey, are the people going to the games going to be getting together at the SBC?

MannyIsGod
06-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah, I would imagine so. Unless people really want to see Will Smith.