PDA

View Full Version : My Most Loving Gesture - Ever

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2011, 03:00 AM
it's not...i repeat NOT cool to know that a fellow ST poster feels that he's drowning and / or suffocating while standing on dry land. He's afraid of waterPERIOD, he doesn't brush his teeth, bathe, and he's petrified of shitting on a toilet. My pix of water-rafting musta been sheer torture.:lol

When the wind blows he bugs the fuck out and goes into meltdown mode.:lol Straight Jacket city...baby

Let's face it this is the shit of mental institutions and half-way houses...

The pathology of this phenomena is OCD = ADD = Bipolar = Schizophrenic = autistic = retard.

So from here on out I'll do my best to help this fellow... but it'll start with basic reassurance...So my friend who's suffering...let's begin the healing process...put down the air tank for a second and sing along:

Kmv3WlKa6U8

Magic2Kobe
03-19-2011, 03:22 AM
:lol :lol

king kool! the greatest!

ezau
03-19-2011, 03:27 AM
Did you pay the 500 USD to DPG after you lost a betting game against him?

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 03:33 AM
He'd better not.

ezau
03-19-2011, 03:54 AM
He'd better not.

Cubby, please :nope:nope

TE
03-19-2011, 04:01 AM
Kool, pay up.

Dunc n Dave
03-19-2011, 02:04 PM
1. welcher
someone who refuses to pay his or her debts after a bet
"I bet him $20 that the Dallas Cowboys would beat the Washington Redskins and when they did the welcher refused to pay"
betting bet gambling welsher rat petrino
by J. L. Writt Dec 13, 2007 share this

2. welcher

A very offensive racial slur for a Welsh person. A Welshman will kick your ass if you say it!
Pompous Englishman: "Oh dear, get out of my way you dirty welcher!"
welcher welshman wales slur
by Davy Davis Oct 3, 2005 share this

3. WELCHER

One who fails to pay on a bet, such as to leave a website for good. Synonyms to Kool Aid Man
"Kool is a WELCHER for not paying his bet."

Bill_Brasky
03-19-2011, 02:11 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/v7ukhk.jpg

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 02:17 PM
yo kool, who are you referring to in your post?

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2011, 02:46 PM
yo kool, who are you referring to in your post?

you didn't hear...Midnight Pulp has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Also known as OCD... His obsession disorder is thinking that he can't breathe because the earth is running out of air....:lmao...He's been to numerous Doctors and shit from what I hear and it's disturbing...Once you have OCD they say you become so obsessive about everything that you can't hold a conversation with normal adults....basically borderline retard....

Kobe 5 Duncan 4 dug up this info about him off another board.....Now all of a sudden my favorite group of all time just happens to be:

SBHmzDLrhA0

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 02:47 PM
hahaha midnightpup!