PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are ready !

ego
03-19-2011, 05:00 AM
Lesson from the last game against Mavs : the big three are ready to win. Very good answer from Tim to some critics , Manu is Manu and now the "inconsistent" TP (you know what I mean... haters !) is awesome . Thanks Pop, the spurs are ready to win a new title !

justinandimcool
03-19-2011, 05:16 AM
Neal, Bonner, and Hill didn't play that well, but it was definitely the most physical win the Spurs have had since the Laker win two months ago. They didn't back down, they went for the hard hits, the Big 3 did work. Very old school win, which we want to see a lot of in the playoffs.

Rummpd
03-19-2011, 05:21 AM
The only danger from last nights game is Pop seemingly is turning away from some of his core bench - Spurs need some combo of Neal (most likely), Blair (get back to rebounding please), or Hill to step up every game and for Bonner to get whatever swag he can back (doubtful) and for damm sakes = play Tiago some especially on the upcoming back to backs.

ego
03-19-2011, 05:34 AM
Yes I agree with you, we need some efforts from others players but a column is very important in the stats : the steals !! 14
RJ 2 TD 2 AM 3 manu 3 TP 1 GH 1 GN 1 DB 1
all the players was concerned ! result : 19 TOs for the Mavs. If the Spurs can repeat this then win a game is ... easy !

Leonard Curse
03-19-2011, 06:05 AM
i dont get why james anderson isnt given any time to play also, hes a heck of a defender.

Juan
03-19-2011, 06:18 AM
I agree. Spurs are ready but if J J BAREA got more floor time tonight then the MAVS would have clearly won. It is obvious that JOSE JUAN has tony on lock down.

ego
03-19-2011, 06:43 AM
I agree. Spurs are ready but if J J BAREA got more floor time tonight then the MAVS would have clearly won. It is obvious that JOSE JUAN has tony on lock down.

With some "IF" a lot of things are possible ! but are you sure ?

TD says : "There was a lot better focus all around." and the result 94% at the line !!