PDA

View Full Version : Djokovic owns Federer?

Pistons < Spurs
03-19-2011, 05:41 PM
up 5-2 in the 3rd set right now at Indian Wells. I believe this will be the 4th consecutive time he's beaten him going back to the US Open. All in the semis I think too.

Has Djokovic with his new and improved play (regaining his serve especially) and level of confidence, surpassed Roger?

And I don't think it's simply an issue of Roger falling off his game because he's been sharp against pretty much every one else during this stretch.

And to go even further, with Nadal's continuous nagging injuries, could Djoke be the dominant player of the tour in the next several years to come?

sonic21
03-20-2011, 05:29 AM
i don't think Federer has regressed. Djoko is finally starting to catch up with Federer and Nadal. It seems like he's already the best player on hard.

dbreiden83080
03-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Fed might win 1 or 2 more GS

But he has had his time..

DAF86
03-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Federer has clearly regressed IMO, in his prime he would have never lost to guys like Berdych and Soderling in slams. Djokovic is in the best form of his life and if he holds mentally and phisically he will end the year at number 1, but his recent streak against Federer is a mix of his improvement and Roger's decline.

Pistons < Spurs
03-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Anyone watching this Djoke-Rafa final? GREAT freaking match so far.