PDA

View Full Version : My Request . . .

ohmwrecker
03-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Everyone here knows DPG is a delusional rageaholic with an inferiority complex. He runs his mouth about being a moderator/family member. He can't back it up or deliver on his threats which everyone can see.

I had already thought of this before when I told you I would post my request thread earlier this morning:

So for those of you that think DPG is a chickenshit loudmouth and for those of yo that think he is a little Napoleonic tyrant, I ask this of you:

For DPG being a tiny, angry midget . . . I ask for everyone to ignore every single DPG post from here on out. No replies in his threads, no quoting or responding to any thing he posts. Make him a ghost.

Starting at 7:00 tonight. No matter what he does, until he agrees to stand on a box, or a step ladder when he talks to me, make him a ghost.

You obviously don't have to do this if you don't want to because you could care less about what happened between him and I, but this is what I ask in return for his constant bossy, empty threats, irritating schtick and self-aggrandizing jackassedness.

BlackSwordsMan
03-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Not one cent, DPG.

Bill_Brasky
03-19-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm with ya, DPG!!!!!!

DPG21920
yeah, he mad.

This also doesn't help your case for being one of the least funny posters.

DPG21920
:lol I think he is going to find not many people care about him and that he has to learn how to lose an argument with class.

ohmwrecker
03-19-2011, 07:30 PM
My mom thinks I'm funny . . . and that Lefty dude.

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Again, not funny.

ohmwrecker
03-19-2011, 07:31 PM
:lol I think he is going to find not many people care about him and that he has to learn how to lose an argument with class.

You are class personified, bro :toast

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 07:32 PM
You have no class. You don't realize how you look right now.

Everyone loses (some more than others). Just Neal with it.

midnightpulp
03-19-2011, 07:32 PM
This feud has potential.

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 07:35 PM
No, it doesn't. There is no feud. :lol

There is one guy who posts basketball takes that make sense (me) and another guy who becomes enraged and even less funny when someone tells him his take was shit (this ghey).

I'm not mad, so I'm not feuding. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2011, 07:37 PM
OT: I bet a $200 at the beginning of the tourney that Pitt wouldn't make it to the Sweet 16...they're currently in a dogfight right now with Butler, so I need ya'll to be Bulldog fans for the next 20 minutes.

That is all.

As you were.

ohmwrecker
03-19-2011, 07:38 PM
DPG is the best poster on the forum. He knows this . . . He has nothing to prove. He brings it at every fucking turn tbh.

I'm not mad . . . I'm not feuding . . .

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Consider it done, DD.

Question to those observing what I consider to be a meltdown:

If a poster is involved in an argument upstairs and loses, then comes into another forum and starts a completely new thread such as this, do you think he's mad?

ohmwrecker
03-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Question to those observing what I consider to be a meltdown:

If a poster is involved in an argument upstairs and loses, then comes into another forum and starts a completely new thread such as this, do you think he's mad?

What if another poster says "I win!" and then does this . . .

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5064612&postcount=33

Is that classy?

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 07:48 PM
Yes. It is. It went into an appropriate thread and I did not spam the forum with an extremely not funny thread. I also didn't become so enraged that I posted on your profile. :lol

I did win. It was obvious. I told you to your face what you would say and you still did it.

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Listen, I'm gonna be a diplomatic douche here, but fuck it...DPG cracks me up, tbh, and is the best subtle troll on this site. He also knows his b-ball. I'm not taking sides though cause Ohm knows his tunes and I respect his musical opinions.

That's my peace...Butler down by one with 7 min left...fuck a duck...

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Hey, since this thread if not working out as you had hoped, I will join up on your request.

Because I know that everything you do is always done with a sense of humility and self-deprecation. I can respect that.

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Listen, I'm gonna be a diplomatic douche here, but fuck it...DPG cracks me up, tbh, and is the best subtle troll on this site. He also knows his b-ball. I'm not taking sides though cause Ohm knows his tunes and I respect his musical opinions.

That's my peace...Butler down by one with 7 min left...fuck a duck...

Tie game! Bring that energy.

ohmwrecker
Yes. It is. It went into an appropriate thread and I did not spam the forum with an extremely not funny thread. I also didn't become so enraged that I posted on your profile. :lol

Appropriate thread? Anyone can go look on your profile and clearly see that I am not enraged.

I did win. It was obvious. I told you to your face what you would say and you still did it.

Not exactly . . . but, I can see how someone who is clearly delusional might come to that conclusion.

ohmwrecker
Hey, since this thread if not working out as you had hoped, I will join up on your request.

Because I know that everything you do is always done with a sense of humility and self-deprecation. I can respect that.

Classy :toast

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Appropriate thread? Anyone can go look on your profile and clearly see that I am not enraged.

Not exactly . . . but, I can see how someone who is clearly delusional might come to that conclusion.

You posted in a blind fury because you were so mad :lol Am I lying? Then you started an entire new thread in a different forum? Am I lying?

You think you won the argument? You think saying "Screw that stats, I seent it with my own eyeballs" is legit?

The fact no one supported (except me) your stupid thread should tell you something.

ohmwrecker
03-19-2011, 08:04 PM
You posted in a blind fury because you were so mad :lol Am I lying?

Yes

Then you started an entire new thread in a different forum? Am I lying?

No

You think you won the argument? You think saying "Screw that stats, I seent it with my own eyeballs" is legit?

I didn't say that. I said you can use both stats and what you see from watching the game to draw a complete picture.

The fact no one supported (except me) your stupid thread should tell you something.

Stupid? It's exactly like your thread.

It was an, admittedly, rash decision . . . but I didn't think that one more drop in a sea of silly threads would be that big of a deal.

and you're here . . . so . . .

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 08:10 PM
I really hate to see what losing an argument does to a man. Never fun to watch tbh. I am going to purposefully start tanking in arguments.

BlackSwordsMan
03-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Lets up the ante here fuckers, lets ignore both DPG and Ohm.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't give two shits what ya's do....as long as Kool keeps the 500 smackers.

ohmwrecker
03-19-2011, 08:40 PM
This isn't my best work, but I still think I'm funny, damnit.