PDA

View Full Version : LOL Hornets78

Pelicans78
03-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Claiming the Bulls would be just as good with Chris Paul at the point. Boy did he prove me right tonight. 0-9 from the field. Saw his team blow a 15 pt lead in the 2nd half against a Celtics team who got destroyed last night. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :lol:lol:lol

redzero
03-19-2011, 09:40 PM
I really thought he was "back," but he proved me wrong tonight. Crapping the bed and losing a game he had in the bag, just like against the Rockets.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 09:41 PM
You all searched high, and ya's searched low and finally you found a way to lose the f'in' game.

Assholes.

Pelicans78
03-19-2011, 09:48 PM
You all searched high, and ya's searched low and finally you found a way to lose the f'in' game.

Assholes.

Definitely. No excuses. This team fell flat on their faces. Typical loss of a Paul/West team. Those two clowns should have been let go after 121-63.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 09:52 PM
If Paul would just play f'ing basketball, put it all on the table and live with the natural result. No. He has to spend the better part of his game going thru these torturous physical machinations trying to persuade the refs that's he's getting fouled. It's embarrasing to behold.

Pelicans78
03-19-2011, 09:54 PM
If Paul would just play f'ing basketball, put it all on the table and live with the natural result. No. He has to spend the better part of his game going thru these torturous physical machinations trying to persuade the refs that's he's getting fouled. It's embarrasing to behold.

No doubt. Plus, he holds the ball till the shot clock runs down and will either pass it to West or Ariza for a bad shot. Wish you guys would have signed that clown. He's the worst offensive player I've ever seen put on a NBA uniform.

redzero
03-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Ariza just subtracts possessions from the Hornets. He is clueless every time he touches the ball.

Paul would have to play great for the rest of the season to make up for this abomination.

Cessation
03-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Useless hornets.

hitmanyr2k
03-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Hate to say I told you so but.... :lol

I was rooting for you MFs tonight and you let a Boston team playing like crap off the hook. This is the Chris Paul I've seen for the majority of the season and the main reason I say the Bulls team the way it is right now (and with the injuries they've had all season) would be far worse with him. When the Bulls go into their offensive lulls Derrick Rose brings them out of it...no ifs, ands, or buts. He takes responsibility and knows when to turn it on.

Chris Paul had that great scorer/passer balance in 2008 and it's been all downhill since then. He can pass with the best of'em but he doesn't seem to realize when his team needs his scoring. And a floor general should definitely sense that especially if he's one of the best offensive options on his team. I also don't care for Paul's flopping or his attitude. I feel it's cancerous to his team and not the way a leader should act. I've said it before...I pray Rose never follows the lead of these primadonna stars in the league and act as if he's entitled to calls for the slightest bit of contact.

Cessation
03-19-2011, 11:28 PM
I agree, Bulls and Derick Rose look scary right now.

redzero
03-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Chris Paul had that great scorer/passer balance in 2008 and it's been all downhill since then.

Why do people act like 08 was Paul's best season when 09 clearly was?

LnGrrrR
03-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Maybe because he was pretty outstanding in the 08 playoffs.

hitmanyr2k
03-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Maybe because he was pretty outstanding in the 08 playoffs.

I was going to say this but didn't want to bring up the memory of that 50+ point drubbing in the 2009 playoffs. That version of Chris Paul in the 2009 playoffs looks like the same version we're seeing today.

redzero
03-20-2011, 12:14 AM
Hell, Paul was great up until the game against the Bulls last season when West threw a poor inbound pass and caused Chris Paul to injure himself. This season, for some strange reason, he forgot what his role was on the team.

Venti Quattro
03-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Chris Paul as good as running the Bulls system :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 04:05 AM
I agree, Bulls and Derick Rose look scary right now.

Yeah, the Pacers looked real scared.:rolleyes

Kyle Orton
03-20-2011, 09:15 AM
You also said the Suns would be fine without Amare, it's not like you aren't used to saying these retarded things.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Yer just flat earred over your Nuggets getting beat last nite.

It's understandable.

Veterinarian
03-20-2011, 09:40 AM
Kyle Orton is a die hard Nuggets so I'd give him a pass.

duckz
03-20-2011, 09:44 AM
do make fun of no orton
if cardinal have kyle orton instead of derek anderson they be playoff team
ken know nothing about making team winner of games NOTHING!!!

Pelicans78
03-20-2011, 10:15 AM
You also said the Suns would be fine without Amare, it's not like you aren't used to saying these retarded things.

Dude, I said that shit like once in last May and you still won't let it go. What's more retarded is you won't let it go even after I had the Suns 12th in the West during the preseason. Not like I kept saying it over and over during the offseason. I made a blanket statement once even before the playoffs started. Stop fooling yourself dude.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Dude, I said that shit like once in last May and you still won't let it go. What's more retarded is you won't let it go even after I had the Suns 12th in the West during the preseason. Not like I kept saying it over and over during the offseason. I made a blanket statement once even before the playoffs started. Stop fooling yourself dude.

I think SweetCheeks is talking about me saying it.

Pelicans78
03-20-2011, 10:46 AM
I think SweetCheeks is talking about me saying it.

He's talking about me. He knows I only said it once way before the season ended. He also knows I routinely said the Suns wouldn't be a playoff team in the preseason.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 11:34 AM
He's talking about me. He knows I only said it once way before the season ended. He also knows I routinely said the Suns wouldn't be a playoff team in the preseason.

I think you're wrong. I'm the one who met him personally. I'm the one who saw his sashaying in his corduroys out the side door of the Chuckbox.

Me, not you. He's talking about me.

Kyle Orton
03-20-2011, 12:08 PM
I was talking to Hornets78.

Kyle Orton
03-20-2011, 12:09 PM
do make fun of no orton
if cardinal have kyle orton instead of derek anderson they be playoff team
ken know nothing about making team winner of games NOTHING!!!
:lmao

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 12:15 PM
I was talking to Hornets78.

You still had a fetching ass that afternoon at The Chuckbox.