tlongII
03-19-2011, 11:57 PM
Time to get it on fools. :ihit

Venti Quattro
03-20-2011, 12:37 AM
So the Blazers are the aliens?

DJ Mbenga
03-20-2011, 01:00 AM
i have a feeling we will hear lawrence tanter's deep jazz station disk jockey voice saying lots of "3 pointer... Nicolas batum". it has a feeling of a guy going nuts from 3 day

LkrFan
03-20-2011, 01:02 AM
tlongII flexing because Big Drew might be out. :lol

I ain't mad at you playa. :toast

tlongII
03-20-2011, 01:10 AM
tlongII flexing because Big Drew might be out. :lol

I ain't mad at you playa. :toast

Bynum by all rights should be suspended. I doubt that Stern will let that happen though.

LkrFan
03-20-2011, 01:39 AM
Bynum by all rights should be suspended. I doubt that Stern will let that happen though.
Agreed. But, I expect Bynum to be suspended. I looked at the replay and he absolutely didn't make a play on the ball. I missed the game :depressed but from what I've read Beasley was running his yap all game long. Bynum decided to do something about it.

Now I don't condone him making those kind of plays, but I understand why he did it. He's our anchor and he must protect the paint. So players better come strong, or don't come at all. :ihit

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-20-2011, 01:49 AM
Agreed. But, I expect Bynum to be suspended. I looked at the replay and he absolutely didn't make a play on the ball. I missed the game :depressed but from what I've read Beasley was running his yap all game long. Bynum decided to do something about it.

Now I don't condone him making those kind of plays, but I understand why he did it. He's our anchor and he must protect the paint. So players better come strong, or don't come at all. :ihit

Awesome avatar my nigga :toast

LkrFan
03-20-2011, 02:30 AM
Awesome avatar my nigga :toast
Gotta let these bustas know what's up!! :lol

Yeah my boys have flipped the switch. It malfunctioned against the Hype. :toast

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 08:30 AM
t, if you lose you're not going to bitch about playing last night on a b2b are you? That's what Spurs/Suns fan cry about.

monosylab1k
03-20-2011, 08:38 AM
So players better come strong, or don't come at all. :ihit

What the fuck does that mean? So Beasley loses points for "not coming strong" since he hit the deck after a pussy ass cheap shot elbow while he was in mid-air?

It's a good thing Bynum plays in this era, if he pulled that shit in the 80's his faggot ass would have been swung on immediately.

redzero
03-20-2011, 08:42 AM
What the fuck does that mean? So Beasley loses points for "not coming strong" since he hit the deck after a pussy ass cheap shot elbow while he was in mid-air?

It's a good thing Bynum plays in this era, if he pulled that shit in the 80's his faggot ass would have been swung on immediately.

If a player can't convert a layup after being elbowed by a 280lb 7-footer in midair, they don't belong in the NBA.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Stay out the paint, nigga.

Either that, or, don't let your mouth overload your ass.

Ace
03-20-2011, 09:40 AM
So was it a good movie?

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 09:45 AM
I like that move from Bynum.

Yep, and Odom appearing immediately with cold fury was impressive as well. They'd probably set that up out of the previous time out.

Booharv
03-20-2011, 10:06 AM
Takes a special kind of toughness to bully the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Nothin' to do with the Wolves per se, they just targeted Beasley & busted a cap in his ass.

tlongII
03-20-2011, 10:42 AM

Back in the late 70's Maurice Lucas would have snuck up behind him and clipped him in the back of the head! :lol

tlongII
03-20-2011, 10:44 AM
t, if you lose you're not going to bitch about playing last night on a b2b are you? That's what Spurs/Suns fan cry about.

If we lose I'll probably bitch about it. That's my right.

monosylab1k
03-20-2011, 10:59 AM
So was it a good movie?

It wasn't so much a movie as it was 2 hours of war cliches and free advertising for the Marines.

monosylab1k
03-20-2011, 11:01 AM
I like that move from Bynum.

Yeah, especially nowadays when rules are so strict that any form of retaliation will be punished worse than his pussy move.

Again, in the 80's there were dozens of NBA players who would have made Bynum their personal bitch if he pulled that stunt on one of their teammates. And being the fake tough pussy he is, he never woulda done it.

frodo
03-20-2011, 11:08 AM
bynum ain't fake imho, nigga can make a difference on both ends of the floor he makes the game much easier for teammates. nigga is a true gold for the lakers especially in such a league where such great centers are rare

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2011, 11:17 AM
:lol Bynum is soft as fuck..this is the same guy that allowed Kobe to publicly embarrass him, like a little ho:lol..he's gotten punked by physical play many times over the years, just like Pau, but it doesn't get talked about..

He took advantage of today's rules, like Mono said, and he went after a weak and soft team that doesn't have any players that would step up..

tlongII
03-20-2011, 11:19 AM
We have an extremely athletic team. I think we'll give 'em hell tonight.

Zelophehad
03-20-2011, 11:27 AM
He barely even leaned on Perkins. A guy who would kick the shit out of him in like two seconds btw

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Howard had one dunk in the '09 Finals Vs. Bynum. And Howard was as happy as a pig in shit over it. Skinnin' & grinnin' ta beat the band.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 11:31 AM
:lol Bynum is soft as fuck..this is the same guy that allowed Kobe to publicly embarrass him, like a little ho:lol

You got nary a room. Your Parker & Barry passin' around their snatch renders it so.

redzero
03-20-2011, 11:35 AM
No one stepped up when he dropped a bolo on Perkins ass. HHo... we finna get this shit again. How does that make you feel.

You mean when Perkins jumped up and then came down awkwardly? Somebody on the Celtics was supposed to go after Bynum for that?

Ace
03-20-2011, 11:37 AM
You mean when Perkins jumped up and then came down awkwardly? Somebody on the Celtics was supposed to go after Bynum for that?

:lol

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 11:37 AM

Perkins did look at Bynum like he was blaming him for it.

I was just tickled pink that Bynum did Perkins that-a-way.

Booharv
03-20-2011, 11:42 AM
RMEKEdknTNU

DPG21920
03-20-2011, 11:44 AM
It was a b*tch move against a nobody. Anyone who thinks differently is a nobody themselves. That's that.

It also shows mental weakness. If you can't take jawing from a nobody, it's only because what they say rings true and resonates with you.

Whatever Beas said, it cut Bynum deep; and that is not a good thing.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 11:47 AM
^Bynum's 300lbs drove the poor schnook right into the floor, crumplin' that knee, assuring us of Number 16,,,Artest & Vuj withstanding.

ElNono
03-20-2011, 12:11 PM
He tries that shit on Oak or Barkley and his pussy 7 foot frame is automatically nailed to the tree of woe.

But credit Drew for knowing who to display his fake tough guy persona against. Beasley is always too doped to even know what happened...

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 12:17 PM
He tries that shit on Oak or Barkley and his pussy 7 foot frame is automatically nailed to the tree of woe.

El, those two are retired, & ringless.

DPG21920
03-20-2011, 12:22 PM
"I have a little bit of fluid," Bynum said about his right knee, according to the Times. "I'm still taking medication. I'll let you all know when I get off that, and it'll be fine."

Maybe this is why he got so upset at Beas. Again, whatever Beas said, it cut Bynum deep. His mind is not right.

Kyle Orton
03-20-2011, 12:27 PM

But credit Drew for knowing who to display his fake tough guy persona against. Beasley is always too doped to even know what happened...
I can see why you say that with Oak, but when the fuck was Barkley ever some hard nosed enforcer?

Kyle Orton
03-20-2011, 12:29 PM
And also this board talks about Oakley like he's the fuckin black Chuck Norris. He probably didn't weigh much more than 230 and wasn't much taller (if at all) than 6'8". Maybe he'd be able to win a fight against Bynum, but he wouldn't kick the shit out of Bynum like most Spurs fans think he would.

tlongII
03-20-2011, 12:33 PM

Well, I don't think he should try that shit against Gerald Wallace. :lol

ElNono
03-20-2011, 12:33 PM
I can see why you say that with Oak, but when the fuck was Barkley ever some hard nosed enforcer?

He wasn't an enforcer, but he wouldn't back down from some pussy bullying, no matter how big the other guy was... case in point:

2cUzJn83n9k

Kyle Orton
03-20-2011, 12:34 PM
:lol have you ever heard him talk about that incident? He specifically said, "I know Shaq could kick my ass, but I knew that refs and teammates would get in between us before he had the chance to."

ElNono
03-20-2011, 12:35 PM

Exactly the point mono was making... he's just taking advantage of the fact this isn't the 80's anymore...

ElNono
03-20-2011, 12:36 PM
:lol have you ever heard him talk about that incident? He specifically said, "I know Shaq could kick my ass, but I knew that refs and teammates would get in between us before he had the chance to."

:lol yeah, but he didn't back down though... Do you remember Melo at the Garden a few years back? That's the pussy fights you get today... throw a punch and start running backwards... :lol

Kyle Orton
03-20-2011, 12:39 PM
In essence, Barkley said he could get a cheap shot in then the refs + teammates would prevent Shaq from doing anything. Idk how that makes him tough at all. Smart maybe, but not exactly tough. Bynum's hard foul wasn't tough either.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 12:48 PM
Maybe this is why he got so upset at Beas. Again, whatever Beas said, it cut Bynum deep. His mind is not right.

& his foot has taken root in Beasley's ass.

muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 12:50 PM

I'm quite confident that this incident with Bynum is an isolated event. Beasley had it comin'.....the Lakers delivered it....it's over.

ElNono
03-20-2011, 12:51 PM
Bynum pulls that fake though guy shit because it's Beasley on the other end... no doubt about it. Neither even square up after delivering the foul... all talk, tbh...

redzero

QbcjL7AVxMA

Giuseppe
:lol yeah, but he didn't back down though... Do you remember Melo at the Garden a few years back? That's the pussy fights you get today... throw a punch and start running backwards... :lol

That's basically how Poonsie & I met.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 12:54 PM
QbcjL7AVxMA

Obviously Bynum is not to be fucked with.

He made Daddy sorry.

Made Howard yelp "uncle!"

Made Perkins leave Boston via MedEvac.

Made Beasley quiet.

tlongII
03-20-2011, 01:46 PM
Bynum will be very quiet tonight.

Fpoonsie
03-20-2011, 01:55 PM
That's basically how Poonsie & I met.

Killakobe81
03-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Bynum will be very quiet tonight.

Well the chances of a Blazers win inreases ... Kobe hurt Bynum out if you can not win in Staples tonight ...you have a ice cube's in hell chance come playoff time ...

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 03:18 PM

:lol

tlongII
03-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Well the chances of a Blazers win inreases ... Kobe hurt Bynum out if you can not win in Staples tonight ...you have a ice cube's in hell chance come playoff time ...

That's probably how I would look at it if I were you.

Ashy Larry
03-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Takes a special kind of toughness to bully the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Isn't that Stan McQuay in your avatar? If so, I usta go to elementary school with that dude ......