PDA

View Full Version : Bynum Suspended 2 games

PGDynasty24
03-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Per Phil Jackson

I don't necessarily have a problem with the sentence,Bynum wasn't playing the ball. But why do you wait this long till the day of the game,it was a pretty dry-cut play shouldn't take long.

redzero
03-20-2011, 01:34 PM
It was necessary to send a message to Michael Beasley and the Minnesota Timberwolves with the playoffs coming around. Bynum wants to have a mental advantage should the Lakers face the Wolves in the first round.

Mike D
03-20-2011, 01:43 PM
Believe this was a bit heavy handed.. Especially when just a small period ago KG grabbed some Frye nuts with impunity.

crc21209
03-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Here's the official story:

Updated: March 20, 2011, 2:47 PM ET

Andrew Bynum suspended 2 games

ESPNLosAngeles.com

The NBA handed out suspensions for two separate incidents on Sunday, suspending the Lakers' Andrew Bynum and the Suns' Aaron Brooks.

Bynum has been suspended two games without pay for a flagrant foul 2 against Minnesota's Michael Beasley. It happened in the fourth quarter of the Lakers' 106-98 victory on Friday.

Brooks has been suspended for one game for throwing a ball at an official during the Suns' win over the Golden State Warriors. Brooks will miss Phoenix's game against the Clippers on Sunday.

Bynum will miss Sunday's game against the Trail Blazers and Tuesday's game against the Suns.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6240114

Hooks
03-20-2011, 02:02 PM
He did the same shit to Wallace but didn't get suspended, good to see something was finally done about his dirty play.

tlongII
03-20-2011, 02:03 PM
I just hope we got this information before we practice today.

redzero
03-20-2011, 02:06 PM
I just hope we got this information before we practice today.

Why don't you give your teammates the information yourself?

tlongII
03-20-2011, 02:10 PM

If they didn't know before they know now. I have friends in the organization.

tlongII
03-20-2011, 02:11 PM
If you are a fan of the Blazers you are part of the team.

redzero
03-20-2011, 02:13 PM
Not really.

tlongII
03-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Not really.

Actually yes. Really.

LakerHater
03-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Beasley left a lil after the collision, did he ever come back?

redzero
03-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Uh no. What number do you wear?

You can sit your fat ass down and scream for the Blazers to win as much as you like, but you will have no effect on the team winning tonight.

tlongII
03-20-2011, 02:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/tlong-pritch.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/nate.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/tlong-lob.jpg

You're a Hornets fan. You wouldn't understand.

daslicer
03-20-2011, 02:24 PM
He deserved to be suspended but I was shocked that it did happen considering a few years ago he knocked out Wallace and nothing happened. I wonder why did they decide to suspend him this time around.

redzero
03-20-2011, 02:29 PM

I'm sorry, how do a picture of you posing with an ex-gm, a picture of Nate McMillan and a picture of a trophy have to do with you being on a team?

So I guess if I pose with Colin Firth and his Best Actor Oscar, that means that I won Best Actor and I was in The King's Speech, right?

ElNono
03-20-2011, 02:29 PM
This is just the league protecting Bynum so he doesn't get injured in some meaningless games, tbh

Fpoonsie
03-20-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm sorry, how do a picture of you posing with an ex-gm, a picture of Nate McMillan and a picture of a trophy have to do with you being on a team?

So I guess if I pose with Colin Firth and his Best Actor Oscar, that means that I won Best Actor and I was in The King's Speech, right?

Furthermore, why does Nate look like he's fixin' ta' "dust some cracka ass nigga" that he just caught sneaking around and taking surprise, candid photos of him?

Mike D
03-20-2011, 02:33 PM
This is just the league protecting Bynum so he doesn't get injured in some meaningless games, tbh

That's more like the attitude I'd expect Spur fan to have, imho tbh!! :toast

tlongII
03-20-2011, 02:36 PM

I said you wouldn't understand so just forget it okay? :toast

redzero
03-20-2011, 02:37 PM
I said you wouldn't understand so just forget it okay? :toast

Awesome argument.

You're a windolicking sodomite. Don't ask me how I know, because you won't understand, so just drop it, all right?

tlongII
03-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Awesome argument.

You're a windolicking sodomite. Don't ask me how I know, because you won't understand, so just drop it, all right?

Argument? What argument?

redzero
03-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Argument? What argument?

Your argument is that since I am a fan of a team that hasn't won a championship, you don't have to defend your retarded claim that you are on the Portland Trail Blazers. Right?

mavsfan1000
03-20-2011, 02:51 PM
NBA protecting their darling. No surprises here.

Fpoonsie
03-20-2011, 02:54 PM
NBA protecting their darling. No surprises here.

Are you saying you think he deserved a harsher punishment?

tlongII
03-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Your argument is that since I am a fan of a team that hasn't won a championship, you don't have to defend your retarded claim that you are on the Portland Trail Blazers. Right?

I'm not arguing.

redzero
03-20-2011, 03:01 PM
ar·gu·ment noun \ˈär-gyə-mənt\
a : a reason given in proof or rebuttal

Your rebuttal to my point was that I was a Hornets fan, so I wouldn't understand. That's an argument.

:lol How does a middle aged man go through life not knowing what "argument means?

Cessation
03-20-2011, 03:01 PM
That was a bitch move on bynums part.

LakerHater
03-20-2011, 03:03 PM
I woulda loved to see Milicic do that to KoMe!

itzsoweezee
03-20-2011, 03:14 PM
He's a cheap shot artist, that's the reason for the heavy sentence. Next time he does something like this, and he will, he should be suspended 10 games. I really hope someone does the same shit to him sometime. the Mr. Glass motherfucker would probably crumble into a million pieces.

Killakobe81
03-20-2011, 03:15 PM
He deserved a suspensipon but 1 game would of been fair he already lost part of the last game ...I wonder if it happened earlier (foul) if it would of been a 1 game suspension?

TE
03-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Should be suspended for more. Fouls like that can really hurt someone. If Bynum's elbow would've caught Beasley in the throat, the injury would've been more serious.

Fpoonsie
03-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Bynum might've just shown his hand. If the opposing player can get into his head so effectively on THAT stage (a regular season game against a mediocre opponent with the score tied), imagine what he might do when the stakes were raised.

Hmm...

Booharv
03-20-2011, 03:25 PM
He deserved a suspensipon but 1 game would of been fair he already lost part of the last game ...I wonder if it happened earlier (foul) if it would of been a 1 game suspension?

He did the exact same thing to Gerald Wallace and collapsed his lung. He deserved more than he got imo

Muser
03-20-2011, 03:26 PM
:lmao at lakerfan trying to argue the 2 game suspension is too harsh..if someone had done that to a laker player you'd all be demanding he be banned for the rest of the season.

redzero
03-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Should be suspended for more. Fouls like that can really hurt someone. If Bynum's elbow would've caught Beasley in the throat, the injury would've been more serious.

He already collapsed one of Gerald Wallace's lungs with that careless elbow of his, so this isn't anything new.

KillerMamba
03-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Meh, I don't have a problem with the suspension, although I would rather he had done that to someone on the Celtics.

LakerHater
03-20-2011, 03:32 PM
& didnt the coach (Rambis) from the T-Wolves defend Bynum??

Fpoonsie
03-20-2011, 03:33 PM
& didnt the coach (Rambis) from the T-Wolves defend Bynum??

Seriously? Wow...that's some serious post-Phil coach-lobbying if I've ever seen it. If I was a Wolves fan, I'd be furious.

Muser
03-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Rambis changed his mind after he saw a replay.

Minnesota coach Kurt Rambis, who was not critical of the play after the game Friday, said he had changed his opinion after seeing a replay. Bynum “made no play on the ball. It was very deserving of the flagrant-2 call,” Rambis said. “Michael was relatively lucky he didn’t get hurt more — he landed on his shoulder, wrist and hip.”

Fpoonsie
03-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Rambis changed his mind after he saw a replay.

Oh, ok.

YoMamaIsCallin
03-20-2011, 03:37 PM
It was necessary to send a message to Michael Beasley and the Minnesota Timberwolves with the playoffs coming around. Bynum wants to have a mental advantage should the Lakers face the Wolves in the first round.

Most excellent sarcastic posts people. Nicely done.

My opinion on this is that he should have gotten 5 games. It was a nasty, nasty thing he did. A big on a wing, the wing going in as high as he can, arms extended up, and Bynum lowers his shoulder and takes a hard shot at his unprotected ribs. Completely uncalled for and not a basketball play, and completely deliberate and premeditated. Extreme thuggery.

In fact I think he should have been suspended through the first round of the playoffs, or the rest of the season. Suspending him for five games now is probably doing the Lakers a favor, resting him and letting his sore knee heal for the playoffs.

I mean, it's one thing to foul someone hard, or even to foul him hard above the shoulders and follow through to his head and knock him sprawling (which is probably a flagrant 2). This was a whole nother level.

To take deliberate aim with your shoulder at an unprotected in-the-air player's ribs, and hit him hard, and follow through, which is exactly what Bynum did, is a cold-blooded attempt to deliberately injure that player. Especially when you have the size, weight, and strength advantage that Bynum has.

Reck
03-20-2011, 03:52 PM

LOL!!

A Lakers fan bringing up the subject of how to act.

Now I've read it all. :lol

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 03:54 PM
^The Knicks.

tee, hee.

ElNono
03-20-2011, 03:54 PM

tbh, I'm just filling in for DMC with the surreal league conspiracy theories... you can thank me at a later time... :toast

ElNono
03-20-2011, 03:56 PM

You could have at least donned a Blazers jersey, IMO...
What's with that Football Nike shirt? :lol

tlongII
03-20-2011, 04:01 PM
You could have at least donned a Blazers jersey, IMO...
What's with that Football Nike shirt? :lol

Oregon State baby! It was during football season.

LakerHater
03-20-2011, 04:06 PM
seriously? Wow...that's some serious post-phil coach-lobbying if i've ever seen it. If i was a wolves fan, i'd be furious.

"i know andrew, he wasn't going up to do anyting malicious," rambis said. "he was just going to protect the basket. So i think he was making a good basketball play out of it. Those [flagrant fouls] are judgment calls by the referees. Unfortunately, michael got hurt on it."

Reck
03-20-2011, 04:07 PM
^The Knicks.

tee, hee.

Another asshole reading too much into what's put on a profile. Tee fucking hee.

iminlakerland
03-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Bynum deserved to be suspended for two games for that foul. As i watched the game and witnessed that foul, i thought to myself wtf is he doing. That was a really dangerous play, and that deserved a 2 game suspension.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Another asshole reading too much into what's put on a profile. Tee fucking hee.

It's on there, you're being held to it.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Ashy Larry
03-20-2011, 04:40 PM
well deserved suspension ..... dude didn't go for the ball, elbowed a helpless player in the air which resulted in a brutal fall to the floor.

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Excessive. 1 game is enough.

j.dizzle
03-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Drew just lost a new Ferrari 458:lol. Where is that fuckin corpse Ratliff at? Damn my grandma heals faster than him. Worst pickup, don't know what they were thinking signing a 60 year old center.

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Two hard fouls in 3 years and he's a dirty player? :lol

Not only has the game gotten soft, the fans have too. :cry

Ashy Larry
03-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Excessive. 1 game is enough.

1 for the elbow and didn't even attempt to make a play on the ball

2 for the fall ....... dude was defenseless in the air and shit in his body could have been seriously broken.

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 04:57 PM
1 for the elbow and didn't even attempt to make a play on the ball

2 for the fall ....... dude was defenseless in the air and shit in his body could have been seriously broken.

I've seen worse penalized less.

He deserves a game, not 2, imo. Agree to disagree.

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 04:59 PM
In the end the extra game shouldn't matter. The Lakers should be able to handle the Suns w/o him. They'll probably lose tonight though

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Not that he would've, but, I was hoping that Bryant would sit down after tonite's game until after the New Orleans game. Would've been a solid respite. That's gone now with Bynum out.

Muser
03-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Not that he would've, but, I was hoping that Bryant would sit down after tonite's game until after the New Orleans game. Would've been a solid respite. That's gone now with Bynum out.

Kobe would never take a game off. And tbh Cubby like DD said the Lakers should handle the Suns easily without Bynum.

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Kobe would never take a game off.

He took a number off toward the end last year, and it paid solid dividends.

But, he's Hell bent on playing all 82 games this season.

+ the poor thing gets all stove up if he ain't out there every f'in' second. Like he's afraid they'll forget about him.:lol

Muser
03-20-2011, 05:12 PM
I found it quite odd that he was out in the 4th quarter when the Lakers curbstomped the Spurs tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 05:13 PM
I found it quite odd that he was out in the 4th quarter when the Lakers curbstomped the Spurs tbh.

tbh I have no problem with Phil leaving them all out there. Send a message to our bench to stop playing like a bunch of faggots just cause it's a blowout

tlongII
03-20-2011, 05:15 PM
In the end the extra game shouldn't matter. The Lakers should be able to handle the Suns w/o him. They'll probably lose tonight though

Don't say that!

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Don't say that!

35 and 10 from LA tonight...book it. Portland wins by 9.

Cuckolded Sissy
03-20-2011, 05:41 PM
damn Bynum elbow dropped that half nigga :lol

rayjayjohnson
03-20-2011, 05:43 PM
damn Bynum elbow dropped that half nigga :lol

i liked you more when you didnt post

Reck
03-20-2011, 05:44 PM
So any video of this Bynum frangrant foul that got him suspended?

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 05:44 PM
i liked you more when you didnt post

99% of this board feels the same about you.

rayjayjohnson
03-20-2011, 05:45 PM
good for them

jjktkk
03-20-2011, 05:47 PM
99% of this board feels the same about you.

This. BTW, WB DD.

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Good suspension, I guess..I would have given him 5 games, since it's the 2nd time for an incident of this nature, and the first one almost killed Gerald Wallace..at least he got something, though..

I give Bynum credit, he knows how much he can get away with, just by wearing a Lakers jersey..

It would be quite the shame if Bynum's leg doesn't break this season..I might have to make a few phone calls, tbh..

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Good suspension, I guess..I would have given him 5 games, since it's the 2nd time for an incident of this nature, and the first one almost killed Gerald Wallace..at least he got something, though..

I give Bynum credit, he knows how much he can get away with, just by wearing a Lakers jersey..

It would be quite the shame if Bynum's leg doesn't break this season..I might have to make a few phone calls, tbh..

:lmao

Your posting has become increasingly vaginal.

nigga don't you live around Rucker Park? This shit happens every 5 minutes there and it ain't no thang.

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2011, 06:37 PM
The street doesn't condone that shit at all..a significant amount of ballers on the street will fight over regular fouls, it's annoying, but it happens all the time(I don't play with ballers like that anymore, mostly younger black dudes, tbh)..when somebody pulls the type of shit that Bynum pulled, it's guaranteed to lead to a brawl, probably with weapons involved, tbh..

Bynum didn't even go for the ball, he already knew what he was going to do, before Beasley even drove the lane..it wasn't a reactionary play, it was clearly premeditated..bitch move..

Personally, I don't care, Bynum can do whatever he wants, the opposing team should retaliate when he pulls some shit of that nature..I'm just saying, I would have suspended him longer, he's trying to end careers..he's entering Danny Fortson territory..

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 06:42 PM
The street doesn't condone that shit at all..a significant amount of ballers on the street will fight over regular fouls, it's annoying, but it happens all the time(I don't play with ballers like that anymore, mostly younger black dudes, tbh)..when somebody pulls the type of shit that Bynum pulled, it's guaranteed to lead to a brawl, probably with weapons involved, tbh..

Bynum didn't even go for the ball, he already knew what he was going to do, before Beasley even drove the lane..it wasn't a reactionary play, it was clearly premeditated..bitch move..

Personally, I don't care, Bynum can do whatever he wants, the opposing team should retaliate when he pulls some shit of that nature..I'm just saying, I would have suspended him longer, he's trying to end careers..he's entering Danny Fortson territory..

2 hard fouls in 3 years and he's a dirty player? Good control group. tbh it's much classier to plant your foot under a jumpshooter (Bowen) time and time again.

We get it, scrah...he wears a Lakers jersey. Your spin control in making him out to be a career NBA villain at 23 y/o speaks for itself.

By all means, please continue this charade. I'm laughing. Really, I am.

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Bowen was dirty, too, obviously..it's not a competition:lol..they're both dirty..

Bynum is trying to kill people, tbh, he almost killed Gerald Wallace..2 incidents, where 2 careers were potentially threatened, classifies him as a dirty player IMO..

It's one thing to play mind games like KG plays, it's another thing to try and end careers..he's playing with the lives of other players, defenseless players..

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Bowen was dirty, too, obviously..it's not a competition:lol..they're both dirty..

Bynum is trying to kill people, tbh, he almost killed Gerald Wallace..2 incidents, where 2 careers were potentially threatened, classifies him as a dirty player IMO..

It's one thing to play mind games like KG plays, it's another thing to try and end careers..he's playing with the lives of other players, defenseless players..

Anytime you're hit hard in mid-air it looks worse than it is. Remember how faggy everyone was acting when Ariza fouled Rudy Fernandez hard in a regular season game in 09? Everyone wanted Trevor lynched for that. Mid-air collisions just look worse than they really are.

Trying to kill people?:rollin

McHale clotheslining Rambis was much worse and that had little penalty.

They play in a softer game now, and fans are too sensitive to any rough contact.
It was a bitch move by Drew, but he ain't Kermit Washington.

You're a good troll HH, but you still do a shitty job of masking your contempt for the Lakers and their players

Giuseppe
03-20-2011, 06:56 PM
You're a good troll HH, but you still do a shitty job of masking your contempt for the Lakers

He quit tryin' after #16 got lodged.

HarlemHeat37
03-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Ariza went for the ball, IIRC..

I agree that the game was different back then, a lot more cheap shots, obviously..however, with all the knowledge we currently have about injuries to the head and potential career threatening injuries of various nature, the penalties should be harsher, to discourage hits of this nature..we should be learning from the example that was set pre-2000, where there were too many vicious and severe incidents, some that altered careers..

It's better to avoid situations where a career could potentially end or reduce in length..I cringed when I saw Beasley fall, I thought of his family and I thought about how he might never be able to play the game that he loves anymore..thankfully, he got up quickly..

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Ariza went for the ball, IIRC..

I agree that the game was different back then, a lot more cheap shots, obviously..however, with all the knowledge we currently have about injuries to the head and potential career threatening injuries of various nature, the penalties should be harsher, to discourage hits of this nature..we should be learning from the example that was set pre-2000, where there were too many vicious and severe incidents, some that altered careers..

It's better to avoid situations where a career could potentially end or reduce in length..I cringed when I saw Beasley fall, I thought of his family and I thought about how he might never be able to play the game that he loves anymore..thankfully, he got up quickly..

Another variation of the LBJ/for the Kids schtick, tbh.

Transparent.

But like Luva and Kool's threads, minimal effort will still get you by at times I guess. Godspeed

Muser
03-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Good to have DD posting regularly again tbh..This board needed some of the good posters to come back.

Jelloisjigglin
03-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Not surprised in the least. Bynum leveled Beasley obviously. It was a dirty play, no play on the ball.

NRHector
03-20-2011, 07:25 PM
the foul on Tony from Ericka Dampier was worse and he only got fined

Killakobe81
03-20-2011, 07:31 PM
I wont quibble 1 vs. 2 games ...play was dirty ...though light by 80's standards. I just wish there was more consistency in how they ruled on these. For example, people leaving the bench (without getting in to a fight) during a "skirmish" ... they get 1 game. Bynum levels Beasley it's only 2 games ...other times dudes get fines and they say well he already missed the game he was thrown out of. Whether it be reffing, grading, enforcing speeding tickets all you ask for is consistency. The NBA has none EXCEPT STARS and HOME TEAMS get the benefit of the doubt from the NBA ...good thing I root for a team that cultivates, attracts and steals stars from lessor franchsies ... LOL

DeadlyDynasty
03-20-2011, 07:31 PM
the foul on Tony from Ericka Dampier was worse and he only got fined

Good point. Bynum cheapshotted a 3/4 while Erick Dampier 2-hand shoved a small PG into the stands with full-force. But those are Harlem's two favorite teams, so I'm sure he's got some spin-control for that one too:lol

Nothing but love, HH...just looking forward to taking your money these playoffs.

Venti Quattro
03-20-2011, 11:27 PM

No Bynum Abdul Jabbar, no problem. :tu

DeadlyDynasty
03-21-2011, 10:32 AM
No Bynum Abdul Jabbar, no problem. :tu

They had no business winning this game.

Outrebounded by 10, and Portland had 17 offensive boards. Portland was also only whistled 11 times all game, and had more FTA's. LA also shot 3-17 from three, scored only 84 points, and were down by 6-7 pts with 5 minutes to play.

This is why the Blazers can't be taken seriously. A craptastic game by the Lakers was good enough to hold sway w/o Bynum.

Drew's absence was still huge, though. Besides the horrid rebounding differential, Pau had to play 45 minutes last night. Hopefully he gets a little less run against the Suns, but I doubt it.

Venti Quattro
03-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Caracter sucks. I was cringing at how he forced to drive to the rim and got called for a charge when he was near enough for a good shot. Also as per the usual he's foul prone.

DeadlyDynasty
03-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah, Caracter's a rookie so you kind of expect a plethora of fouls and mistakes, especially when he almost never sees the court. Ratliff needs to comeback...he won't produce much at all, but if he could give 7-10 minutes that would be the only stat I cared about.

OT, but it was nice to see Pau respond to Phil's rebounding challenge. Him and LO did their part last night on the glass.

Venti Quattro
03-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Ratliff + comeback = :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ohmwrecker
03-21-2011, 10:42 AM
How many boxes of Lucky Charms will Bynum go through during his suspension?

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 10:47 AM
How many boxes of Lucky Charms will Bynum go through during his suspension?

:lol Great story. Easily imagined.

Obstructed_View
03-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Per Phil Jackson

I don't necessarily have a problem with the sentence,Bynum wasn't playing the ball. But why do you wait this long till the day of the game,it was a pretty dry-cut play shouldn't take long.

Agreed on all points. It makes no sense that sometimes they put a decision out quickly, and wait at other times. Yet more inconsistency to give the NBA front office credibility problems with the fans.

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2011, 11:45 AM
:lol Blessings viewing thread..this should be fun..

21_Blessings
03-21-2011, 11:45 AM
2 games though? Laker player yet again is made example of.

Barely a personal 15 years ago. Mchale rolling in his tomb.

HarlemHeat37
03-21-2011, 11:48 AM
:lol Barely a personal..I love the hyperbole when people talk about the 80s and 90s..

I know you would love for Bynum to physically punish you in private, but I don't think anybody else would condone it..

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 11:56 AM
Har thought he had a ringer last night. Thought he was gonna party all Sunday evening.

You caught a hanger, Har.

:lol

Obstructed_View
03-21-2011, 01:10 PM
2 games though? Laker player yet again is made example of.

Barely a personal 15 years ago. Mchale rolling in his tomb.

Meh, if said Laker player weren't becoming a thug, you might have a point. If Gasol commits that foul he probably doesn't even get suspended.

picc84
03-21-2011, 01:56 PM
If Gasol commits that foul his elbow is in a sling.

OC Lakerfan
03-21-2011, 02:03 PM
If Gasol commits that foul, Beasley would be up in his grill. But since Drew did, he looked at LO then barked at a smaller Barnes.

Obstructed_View
03-21-2011, 02:03 PM
If Gasol commits that foul his elbow is in a sling.
:lol

Dunc n Dave
03-22-2011, 05:20 PM
I wont quibble 1 vs. 2 games ...play was dirty ...though light by 80's standards. I just wish there was more consistency in how they ruled on these. For example, people leaving the bench (without getting in to a fight) during a "skirmish" ... they get 1 game. Bynum levels Beasley it's only 2 games ...other times dudes get fines and they say well he already missed the game he was thrown out of. Whether it be reffing, grading, enforcing speeding tickets all you ask for is consistency. The NBA has none EXCEPT STARS and HOME TEAMS get the benefit of the doubt from the NBA ...good thing I root for a team that cultivates, attracts and steals stars from lessor franchsies ... LOL

True dat! A Laker fan who tells it like it is!

HarlemHeat37
05-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Well, what a surprise..Bynum with another dirty play..

HarlemHeat37
05-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Two hard fouls in 3 years and he's a dirty player? :lol

Not only has the game gotten soft, the fans have too. :cry

Your posting has become increasingly vaginal.

nigga don't you live around Rucker Park? This shit happens every 5 minutes there and it ain't no thang.

2 hard fouls in 3 years and he's a dirty player? Good control group. tbh it's much classier to plant your foot under a jumpshooter (Bowen) time and time again.

We get it, scrah...he wears a Lakers jersey. Your spin control in making him out to be a career NBA villain at 23 y/o speaks for itself.

By all means, please continue this charade. I'm laughing. Really, I am.

Anytime you're hit hard in mid-air it looks worse than it is. Remember how faggy everyone was acting when Ariza fouled Rudy Fernandez hard in a regular season game in 09? Everyone wanted Trevor lynched for that. Mid-air collisions just look worse than they really are.

Trying to kill people?:rollin

McHale clotheslining Rambis was much worse and that had little penalty.

They play in a softer game now, and fans are too sensitive to any rough contact.
It was a bitch move by Drew, but he ain't Kermit Washington.

You're a good troll HH, but you still do a shitty job of masking your contempt for the Lakers and their players

One of the dirtiest players in the NBA, probably #1 on the list..he's a pussy, too..he always goes after players when they're defenseless:lol..

Man In Black
05-08-2011, 04:41 PM
You're sitting the first 5 next year :lmao
Championship mettle you say?
Bitch ass moves both of them. Bitch ass players.
Classy... Nope, just like their fans.