PDA

View Full Version : So, History2b (aka KobeSynco, aka Carl Jaspers) what bombs you gonna drop on me?

Pages : [1] 2

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 08:35 PM
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2dtamph.jpg

And if you haven't figured it out by now (although, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't figure it out until next week, considering that your mind operates about 20 IQ points behind the rest of us) yes, I'm Magic2Kobe. A dumbshit with a massive ego is the easiest target for an infiltration of this sort, so I knew you were prime. You were so desperate for acceptance from a fellow Lakers fan on this board, you fell right into the trap and onto a bed of spikes. I know it hurts, and all I have to to say is sorry, dude, Magic2Kobe is not your next Shaolin.

So in an effort to keep our little feud from polluting any more threads, feel free to drop all the "shit-bombs" you have in your payload. Rest assured, I made the preparations by buying plenty of toilet paper and disinfectant.

AND LMFAO AT "Return Server" trolling.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/243p6wm.jpg

PS. And, Kool, Lol at posting a PM you thought Magic2Kobe got from me. Your chimp brain can be easily controlled by waving a couple of bananas in front of your face, so I'm not surprised you fell for this troll.

Later, you two faggots. And never forget I own you guys. Always and forever.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2011, 08:40 PM
It really doesn't matter who you are...you think hooking up with young girls is ok...talk about Perv...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174976

xellos88330
03-20-2011, 08:45 PM
:lmao

Kool, did you seriously get sucked into another trap? I had hoped that you would have learned from when I lured you into one. I guess the saying is true, "Some people just never learn."

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 08:47 PM

Kool, did you seriously get sucked into another trap? I had hoped that you would have learned from when I lured you into one. I guess the saying is true, "Some people just never learn."

His chimp brain can't help itself.

In case you missed it, Grape Juice:

And, Kool, Lol at posting a PM you thought Magic2Kobe got from me. Your chimp brain can be easily controlled by a waving a couple of bananas in front of your face, so I'm not surprised you fell for this troll.

koriwhat
03-20-2011, 08:52 PM
It really doesn't matter who you are...you think hooking up with young girls is ok...talk about Perv...

you talking about pedopulp? :lmao

btw, how lame you gotta be to keep making stupid threads like this one just to try and prove a point? desperation stinks and his little ol' can't breef ass is stinking up ST.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 08:54 PM
you talking about pedopulp? :lmao

btw, how lame you gotta be to keep making stupid threads like this one just to try and prove a point? desperation stinks and his little ol' can't breef ass is stinking up ST.

And the shittiest poster on Spurstalk comes to back up his fellow shitty posters. On cue.

What's the name of your crew, brah?

koriwhat
03-20-2011, 08:58 PM
What's the name of your crew, brah?

i don't run in "crews" especially not on the net... but if i did, i can tell you what that crew wouldn't be called, "dickless midgets with ocd and a fetish for the kiddos".

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 09:03 PM
i don't run in "crews" especially not on the net... .

Yeah you do. The crew you are currently in consists of Koolaid_Man, History2b, Tacker, and yourself.

After you guys come up with a clever name, you'll be all set. Hell, you can even print up the t-shirts.

koriwhat
03-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Yeah you do. The crew you are currently in consists of Koolaid_Man, History2b, Tacker, and yourself.

After you guys come up with a clever name, you'll be all set. Hell, you can even print up the t-shirts.

nope, you're wrong. just cause i find it funny that kool has you on lockdown and your little ass is all cry baby about it doesn't constitute me as some kind of member of any sort of "crew".

you're a little cry baby and your threads speak volumes.

i hope you die on the air you can't breathe.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2011, 09:08 PM
i don't run in "crews" especially not on the net... but if i did, i can tell you what that crew wouldn't be called, "dickless midgets with ocd and a fetish for the kiddos".

word to the mutha....this dude is sick....I'm talking Silence of the Lambs sick...I guess he really does have OCD...and it's manifesting itself more and more....:lol he was supposed to be ignoring me but I guess he just had to sneak around his self imposed rule and find a way to get at me...:lol

I knew those little fuckers (Mid and DPG) were up to no good....and $500 bucks poorer no less...talk about getting fucked by the King...

but I won't pay twice....:lol

TipsytheLurker
03-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Lmao. I like the way he tries to coach you - "try to be calculated with your attacks".

And return server trolling, oh my. Watching this motherfucker devolve into a full throttle troll from a wannabe Internet basketball aficionado in the minnow pond that is the lakers' board at espn.com is facinating.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 09:40 PM
Lmao. I like the way he tries to coach you - "try to be calculated with your attacks".

And return server trolling, oh my. Watching this motherfucker devolve into a full throttle troll from a wannabe Internet basketball aficionado in the minnow pond that is the lakers' board at espn.com is facinating.

Do you remember how many posts the faggot had at ESPN?

He also claims he wasn't IP banned.

koriwhat
03-20-2011, 09:41 PM
Do you remember how many posts the faggot had at ESPN?

He also claims he wasn't IP banned.

who cares? why's it matter? oh yeah, i forgot, you got ocd and can't control your obsessions.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 09:43 PM
who cares? why's it matter? oh yeah, i forgot, you got ocd and can't control your obsessions.

Nice burn, Perry.

koriwhat
03-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Nice burn, Perry.

no diss at all... just don't understand why you give a fuck whether or not someone has racked up 80k in posts on some internet board... it's not as if you're a better person because you're only closing in on 4k here at ST.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 09:47 PM
no diss at all... just don't understand why you give a fuck whether or not someone has racked up 80k in posts on some internet board... it's not as if you're a better person because you're only closing in on 4k here at ST.

I can't help myself. I have OCD!

koriwhat
03-20-2011, 09:48 PM
I can't help myself. I have OCD!

exactly.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 09:50 PM
exactly.

Glad you understand. It's very similar to the way you can't help yourself from getting retarded tattoos and attempting to sell your intellectual property for t-shirts.

TipsytheLurker
03-20-2011, 09:51 PM
He wasn't ip banned. He posted something there the other day when I asked him to. No idea how many posts he had. Whatever the number, he was excessively proud of each and every one of them. I like the way he pretends he was there for 12 years to troll spurs fans when the reallity 95% of his 'career' was trying to win the respect of annonymys men on the lakers board with his knowledge of the game.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 09:53 PM
He wasn't ip banned. He posted something there the other day when I asked him to. No idea how many posts he had. Whatever the number, he was excessively proud of each and every one of them. I like the way he pretends he was there for 12 years to troll spurs fans when the reallity 95% of his 'career' was trying to win the respect of annonymys men on the lakers board with his knowledge of the game.

Lol.

Hey, and don't go anywhere. I need you around as a return server to make my trolling more effective. :lmao

koriwhat
03-20-2011, 09:55 PM
Glad you understand. It's very similar to the way you can't help yourself from getting retarded tattoos and attempting to sell your intellectual property for t-shirts.

retarded tattoos... so you're against tattoos or just mine? retarded is your silly lil ass gasping for air.

btw, i didn't attempt to sell anything, i wanted to trade for a shirt or some stickers and i got more than i asked for. i'd say 10 minutes of my time doing shit on my own for the fuck of it and benefitting by receiving $250, a shit ton of stickers, other shit, and meeting both jb & kg was well worth the 10 minutes of my time on a personal project of mine that i had absolutely no motive to make money from.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 09:57 PM
retarded tattoos... so you're against tattoos or just mine? retarded is your silly lil ass gasping for air.

btw, i didn't attempt to sell anything, i wanted to trade for a shirt or some stickers and i got more than i asked for. i'd say 10 minutes of my time doing shit on my own for the fuck of it and benefitting by receiving $250, a shit ton of stickers, other shit, and meeting both jb & kg was well worth the 10 minutes of my time on a personal project of mine that i had absolutely no motive to make money from.

I am against your tattoos and the placement of those tattoos.

As for the second paragraph. Good for you.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 10:02 PM
I see you lurking down there, History. You fueling up your troll plane and getting ready for your shit-bombing run?

TipsytheLurker
03-20-2011, 10:05 PM
I see you lurking down there, History. You fueling up your troll plane and getting ready for your shit-bombing run?

He's putting on his goggles. Newspaper under his arm.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 10:08 PM
He's putting on his goggles. Newspaper under his arm.

I wonder if he removes his basketball guru robe before he takes a shit?

TipsytheLurker
03-20-2011, 10:18 PM

Of course. He couldn't risk soiling it. Ron Ron patch on the right sleeve, laker crest over his heart. Kobe dunking his super hard cock in his asshole sprawled across the back.

ElNono
03-20-2011, 10:19 PM

Ace
03-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Over 50 years old looking for e-friends for effective trolling. Priceless :lol

redzero
03-20-2011, 10:38 PM
I knew there was something strange about a Lakers fan all of a sudden showing up and agreeing with every post Koolaid_Man made.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 10:42 PM
I knew there was something strange about a Lakers fan all of a sudden showing up and agreeing with every post Koolaid_Man made.

:lol

Ace
03-20-2011, 10:47 PM

You obviously haven't seen Quit Hatin' post. Unless...

TE
03-20-2011, 10:53 PM
llol

Man In Black
03-20-2011, 11:16 PM

If he never was a guru, then shouldn't it be wannabe basketball guru?

NRHector
03-20-2011, 11:23 PM

BoricuaCJA
03-20-2011, 11:29 PM
If he never was a guru, then shouldn't it be wannabe basketball guru?
One thing I don't get. If he is such a basketball guru in real life where he help train great college and/or NBA players, wouldn't you want people to know?
He just thinks he knows basketball like most people think they do but in reality, most don't.

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2011, 11:35 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Kori Ellis
03-20-2011, 11:40 PM
I have repeatedly asked for stupid threads calling out the stupid trolls to stop. Take your little games to the troll forum. midnightpulp is another person here who contributes absolutely nothing except egging on trolls. It's ridiculous.

midnightpulp
03-20-2011, 11:50 PM
I have repeatedly asked for stupid threads calling out the stupid trolls to stop. Take your little games to the troll forum. midnightpulp is another person here who contributes absolutely nothing except egging on trolls. It's ridiculous.

That's why I made this thread. He was planning to start another thread about me tomorrow, so I figured I'd preempt him by letting him get all the "dirt" he has on me out in one thread, rather than have our silly feud derail legitimate basketball threads, or him starting threads calling me out, which I know he was planning to do.

Kori Ellis
03-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Do you see a pattern in all that you do...

So, History2b (aka KobeSynco, aka Carl Jaspers) what bombs you gonna drop on me?
It appears the worst NBA forum posters have formed a crew
Done on this board. Some posters have gotten too personal
Good game, Heat fans.
Koriwhat! I see you lurking!
Today's been a good day, and I'm looking
Koolaid_Man, thank you for this social experiment you manufactured

5 out of your last 7 "NBA" threads are calling someone out. No one needs you to regulate. Ignore the troll threads, they drop to the next page.

midnightpulp
03-21-2011, 12:03 AM

So, History2b (aka KobeSynco, aka Carl Jaspers) what bombs you gonna drop on me?
Good game, Heat fans.

5 out of your last 7 "NBA" threads are calling someone out. No one needs you to regulate. Ignore the troll threads, they drop to the next page.

You're right. Sometimes I get too involved in the pointless drama these trolls generate.

On the other hand, ignoring is a tough thing to do. People do indeed come to message boards for serious discussion, but they also come to message boards to argue, so ignoring the 4849th "Duncan is trash" or "Lakers are the greatest EVAH!!!11" thread is a task not many are up to, including myself.

midnightpulp
03-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Over 50 years old looking for e-friends for effective trolling. Priceless :lol

lol.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:05 AM
midnightpulp is another person here who contributes absolutely nothing except egging on trolls. It's ridiculous.

Kor I. Ellis

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 11:42 AM
This is the second time in a week that Kori has had to threaten Mid with extinction over his shit. Last time she warned somebody like that they ignored her and DoK had to start rooting for the Nuggets.

jejejeje!!!

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Exactly, and yet kool and friends Aka dumbass crew are free to post their shit and singlehandedly ruin the forum while dok now roots for the nuggets and I root for the hornets because of one emotional day after an unfortunate event. At least were both capable of actually talking basketball but I guess that's not the way to get to use a regular username

That's a good point, actually. When's the last time Kool had an actual basketball take? One that wasn't "Kobe is going to own, Lakers rule, etc etc".

redzero
03-21-2011, 01:13 PM
All Koolaid does is make stupid threads about himself, some other poster or Kobe (even though he just uses Kobe as an excuse to talk about himself). Why Kori finds his elementary school posting amusing is beyond me.

And it's strange that Kori doesn't like midnightpulp making those threads, when Koolaid_Man makes the same type of threads three times a day.

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 01:21 PM

Good game, Heat fans.

The last 7 NBA threads started by Kool

Someone is having a complete and total meltdown as we speak (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174987)

Lakers Hope To Secure Second Best Record In League (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175000)

Word on tha street is Shaq's Fiancee's Sex Tape To Be Released Soon (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174956)

My Most Loving Gesture - Ever (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174941)

You Scrotum Hopping Female Dogs (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174946)

The Secret Unpublished Half Of The GQ Article on Laker Fan (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174895)

It's a Sign of the Times (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174891)

How many of these threads were quality basketball takes?

For comparison, here were my last 7.

Happy St Paddys Day! (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174845)

Congrats Roxfan (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174910)

Rondo has been reeeaaaalllyyy ineffective lately (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174908)

LOL Celtics (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174281)

Who are the announcers for this NYK games? (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174059)

Celtics vs Bucks (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174068)

LOL Lakaluva (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174050)

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 03:14 PM
All Koolaid does is make stupid threads about himself, some other poster or Kobe (even though he just uses Kobe as an excuse to talk about himself). Why Kori finds his elementary school posting amusing is beyond me.

And it's strange that Kori doesn't like midnightpulp making those threads, when Koolaid_Man makes the same type of threads three times a day.

Who said I think Koolaid's thread are amusing or anything else? I have asked you guys repeatedly to ignore him. If you stop posting in trash threads,trolls will get bored and stop posting them. They are here for attention. Don't give it to them.

Making threads about them makes them think they are doing something right -- it encourages them. It's the same thing you guys all do to lakaluva. At one point, there were six threads on the front page with someone addressing lakaluva. Do you guys really think all that attention will make him go away?

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 03:29 PM
I so wish she'd a closed with a nice terse: "thank you."

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Tbh, this is my best guess as to why Kori doesn't give a shit about AIDS/luva/Cully spamming the forum with stuff that never has anything to do with basketball. Kori goes a lot by what gets complaints. AIDS makes a lot of retarded threads about stupid stuff like mmgay training and white water river rafting, but no one gives enough of a shit about them to complain to Kori about it.

I talk about actual basketball a lot more than AIDS, but also am notorious for using racial slurs when trolling. While 97% of this site might find AIDS and luva making 8 threads a day about Kobe being awesome/made up stories about the pussy they get, the other 3% are offended by racial trolling where they actually complained about it hence Kori felt the need to do anything about it.

I don't necessarily agree (in fact I don't at all) with going by a few complaints when the majority of the NBA forum considered me at least a decent poster while 90+% of the NBA forum thinks AIDS contributes nothing, but this isn't my website. If you want history2b/luva/koolaid to stop posting, ignore them completely (and don't say it's hard to ignore them, if it is, use your ignore list and dont draw attention to the fact you're using the ignore list), and if they keep spamming the forum to the point where you are annoyed by it, then complain. Don't expect Kori to do anything about AIDS/luva/2b when their threads keep getting tons of hits and reach multiple pages. I hate what the NBA forum has become just as much as anyone else, but I blame the people who respond and make lame and uncreative trolling so easy.

The other problem with the NBA forum is the lack of good takes. I'd almost prefer threads made by AIDS over people who think Kendrick Perkins is overrated because of his bad offensive efficiency or people who say Dick Jefferson > Melo.

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Who said I think Koolaid's thread are amusing or anything else? I have asked you guys repeatedly to ignore him. If you stop posting in trash threads,trolls will get bored and stop posting them. They are here for attention. Don't give it to them.

Making threads about them makes them think they are doing something right -- it encourages them. It's the same thing you guys all do to lakaluva. At one point, there were six threads on the front page with someone addressing lakaluva. Do you guys really think all that attention will make him go away?

So you blast Mid because he's more responsible?

The NBA forum is no mans land, seemingly by design. How long should the forum wait in silence while trolls make dumb threads? 1 week? 2? A month?

Let's face it, people have tried ignoring some of the worst trolls, but they still post numerous threads per day. And when the NBA forum takes counter-measures other than silence, such as wall-of-text spam, those members get blasted, instead of the people trolling in the first place.

As others have pointed out, even decent threads get ruined by trolls in this forum. Are users supposed to just ignore 3/4 of the posts while getting ridiculed by these same idiots?

Blackjack
03-21-2011, 04:00 PM
Tbh, this is my best guess as to why Kori doesn't give a shit about AIDS/luva/Cully spamming the forum with stuff that never has anything to do with basketball. Kori goes a lot by what gets complaints. AIDS makes a lot of retarded threads about stupid stuff like mmgay training and white water river rafting, but no one gives enough of a shit about them to complain to Kori about it.

I talk about actual basketball a lot more than AIDS, but also am notorious for using racial slurs when trolling. While 97% of this site might find AIDS and luva making 8 threads a day about Kobe being awesome/made up stories about the pussy they get, the other 3% are offended by racial trolling where they actually complained about it hence Kori felt the need to do anything about it.

I don't necessarily agree (in fact I don't at all) with going by a few complaints when the majority of the NBA forum considered me at least a decent poster while 90+% of the NBA forum thinks AIDS contributes nothing, but this isn't my website. If you want history2b/luva/koolaid to stop posting, ignore them completely (and don't say it's hard to ignore them, if it is, use your ignore list and dont draw attention to the fact you're using the ignore list), and if they keep spamming the forum to the point where you are annoyed by it, then complain. Don't expect Kori to do anything about AIDS/luva/2b when their threads keep getting tons of hits and reach multiple pages. I hate what the NBA forum has become just as much as anyone else, but I blame the people who respond and make lame and uncreative trolling so easy.

The other problem with the NBA forum is the lack of good takes. I'd almost prefer threads made by AIDS over people who think Kendrick Perkins is overrated because of his bad offensive efficiency or people who say Dick Jefferson > Melo.

The reverse troll. Nice. :tu

Bill_Brasky
03-21-2011, 04:33 PM
lol Kori having to regulate.

I agree though, all you gotta do is ignore em....trolls are just people who never learned the difference between good attention and bad attention and will take either, so they go with the easy route. Some actually do post some funny shit and I enjoy watching people flip out at them, but when there's so many it really just pollutes the forum and makes it less fun for everyone. Everything sorta gets redundant, schticks get played out, and people get annoyed.

I usually try to hijack troll threads, but the best method is just ignore and deny them the attention........they will either start trolling with better quality stuff that you can laugh at or will just go away.

Just my .02

/serious post

midnightpulp
03-21-2011, 04:52 PM

Don't disagree with any of that.

But sometimes I just can't resist making a fool out of the likes of history and AIDS.

But yeah, Luva and Kool have become played out, which is why I don't really respond to them anymore. History was the new kid on the block, so I felt compelled to engage.

I think Luva will bounce back, though. He's got a funny idea in the works.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 04:54 PM
I don't necessarily agree (in fact I don't at all) with going by a few complaints when the majority of the NBA forum considered me at least a decent poster

You were, but, then last year you went nutty nuts. A wide variety of posters tried to get you to return to the reservation, but, you adamantly declined, calling those concerned every name in the book. Finally Kori had to Fred Flintstone your ass and you became a Nuggets lover.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Don't disagree with any of that.

But sometimes I just can't resist making a fool out of the likes of history and AIDS.

But yeah, Luva and Kool have become played out, which is why I don't really respond to them anymore. History was the new kid on the block, so I felt compelled to engage.

I think Luva will bounce back, though. He's got a funny idea in the works.

You'd better just watch your P's & your Q's, Daddy. Kori has warned ya not once, but, twice. You're on a banana peel, sonny. Best get your mind right.

Cessation
03-21-2011, 05:00 PM
I think midnight troll owning is much more amusing, then the trolls retarded attempts to get attention.

monosylab1k
03-21-2011, 05:04 PM
After this stunt, midnight has POTM all locked up. Its ova. Hes also leader in the clubhouse for POTY. I also feel 100% comfortable awarding him the honor of being the Marlo Stanfield of the forum. his troll game is impetuous, his ownage is impregnable, he's bout to eat some children all praise be to Allah.

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 05:05 PM
For the record:

http://oi53.tinypic.com/293ylih.jpg

Where's that "little something new," history?

Oh, that's right, you haven't logged in since last night after you lurked in this thread for like an hour. :lol

Sorry to ruin your plans, brah.

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 05:07 PM
After this stunt, midnight has POTM all locked up. Its ova. Hes also leader in the clubhouse for POTY. I also feel 100% comfortable awarding him the honor of being the Marlo Stanfield of the forum. his troll game is impetuous, his ownage is impregnable, he's bout to eat some children all praise be to Allah.

Thanks, brother. :tu

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 05:15 PM
You were, but, then last year you went nutty nuts. A wide variety of posters tried to get you to return to the reservation, but, you adamantly declined, calling those concerned every name in the book. Finally Kori had to Fred Flintstone your ass and you became a Nuggets lover.

I can pull up posts from you about how you're envious of my posting style. Don't try and pretend you don't think I'm a good poster.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 05:17 PM
So you blast Mid because he's more responsible?

Who says I don't blast Kool privately? He PMs me every day...he's taken his share of discipline.

The NBA forum is no mans land, seemingly by design. How long should the forum wait in silence while trolls make dumb threads? 1 week? 2? A month?

If no one posted in the troll threads, and everybody posted basketball takes, you wouldn't even notice them -- their threads would quickly be off the first page.

Let's face it, people have tried ignoring some of the worst trolls, but they still post numerous threads per day. And when the NBA forum takes counter-measures other than silence, such as wall-of-text spam, those members get blasted, instead of the people trolling in the first place.

As others have pointed out, even decent threads get ruined by trolls in this forum. Are users supposed to just ignore 3/4 of the posts while getting ridiculed by these same idiots?

Put them on your ignore list. You won't see their posts at all -- so nothing will be ruined.

Face it - you guys egg them on. For example, 90% of you think koriwhat is an idiot. So, what do you guys do? Post about calf tats 24/7. 99% of you hate lakaluva -- so what do you guys do? Start about 10 thread a week about him. It makes no sense to me.

I'm not going to fix things for you all... you are going to have to regulate on your own, or live in the cesspool that you created. Regulate = ignore the people that bother you, and step up your own posts.

It's almost playoff time. Bring your A game.

And for Giuseppe ....

Thank you.

Beau
03-21-2011, 05:18 PM

As disappointed as my sister and I are, I concur.

Good game, Mid.

Fucker!

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 05:19 PM
I can pull up posts from you about how you're envious of my posting style. Don't try and pretend you don't think I'm a good poster.

Always honored you. Then you lost your way last year and you've never returned to that most august position you once occupied.

This is old ground though, youngster. As I previously implored you:::you need to get right with Kori. You can then reclaim your DoK designation.

Until then you're just squattin' on the plain.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Who says I don't blast Kool privately? He PMs me every day...he's taken his share of discipline.

If no one posted in the troll threads, and everybody posted basketball takes, you wouldn't even notice them -- their threads would quickly be off the first page.

Put them on your ignore list. You won't see their posts at all -- so nothing will be ruined.

Face it - you guys egg them on. For example, 90% of you think koriwhat is an idiot. So, what do you guys do? Post about calf tats 24/7. 99% of you hate lakaluva -- so what do you guys do? Start about 10 thread a week about him. It makes no sense to me.

I'm not going to fix things for you all... you are going to have to regulate on your own, or live in the cesspool that you created. Regulate = ignore the people that bother you, and step up your own posts.

And for Giuseppe ....

Thank you.

no thank you sister....:lol

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 05:21 PM
OK then I see where you're coming from. For the record I think you're a good poster (most of the time), the Amare-Turkoglu thing was a vendetta I went on against everyone who thought the Suns would be decent this year, regardless of whether or not I liked the person.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 05:22 PM

A big part of this is true. Do you guys think I would actually sit here and read all your lame threads everyday to figure out who is causing trouble? Heck no.

There are people in the NBA forum who have a couple thousand posts and I've never even noticed their user names. So I don't know if they are good or bad.

Since it's impossible for me to know all of you, the more that people complain about you, the more likely I'll do something.

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 05:24 PM

And for Giuseppe ....

Thank you.

Because egging Koriwhat on gets him to say shit like this:

Youre just mad cause you probably stayed home or went out and spent your time with no bodies while i spent mine with a shit ton of rap artists coming up in the game.

Your little schoolyard insults are just that. Step that shit up!

I blow kill & hang with real players, you blow ST members and try to dis me whenever you think you have a chance to. :king

I lump you in the same category with all the other dipshits who think theyre big game, who argue with eachother over their stupid internet feuds, who think theyre the creme of the crop on the net, who think theyre something special but hide behind numerous anonymous handles, the same bitches who cry about getting a slap by kori or permanent ban. Yeah, yall pussies and there ain't denying that shit.

Kool and History could Budd Dwyer themselves for all I care, but I would never want KW to quit his life or Spurstalk. Instant entertainment in every thread he enters.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 05:26 PM
And for Giuseppe ....

Thank you.

She's all girl, that's for certain.

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 05:31 PM
So you can't ignore Mid's threads and let them die? I don't remember seeing this kind of fury in Kool's threads. I did what you said and ignored and asked you to be a part of it and you declined.

You say Kool gets punished in PM's but all you would have to do is speak out once publicly like you just did to Mid and it would be over. Instead, you let that slide and choose guys like Mid to chastise publicly.

Makes no sense.

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 05:33 PM
Since it's impossible for me to know all of you, the more that people complain about you, the more likely I'll do something.

So the answer is, instead of self-policing the forum as we have done before, to just send you countless PMs until you pink certain posters? :lol

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Because you don't speak out publicly against trash like Cull & Kool, you give the impression that you support them. In fact, the way you come out against others who aren't nearly as egregious as them, only does what you say responding to troll threads does; encourages them.

If you are "dealing with him privately" it sure isn't working because they act like dumbasses still. If the logic applies to Mid (ignoring the threads) why not post that in their threads as well instead of doing it privately? Who cares if they are pm'ing you every day?

Now these jack asses use what you say to taunt others and they're right to do it.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 05:37 PM
I will say this.....I'm more than mildly amused at this thread...I've been chillin all day, riding around getting my swerve on and then I logon to this muthafucker and bam...lol

I can't for the life me understand why you bastards are so upset with King Kool...I mean really I'm happy with my life and the people in my inner circle...and I've never even considered letting some numnuts on a basketball forum make me so angry...All trolling aside, I will gladly wear the crown that you guys have bestowed upon me...

I logon here this evening and the butthurt is massive...Kool this and Kool that...Why is he allowed to post, look at the quality of his posts, he's annoying, he's aggravating, Kori is not fair, I hate him, please take away his privileges, He drinks welches grape juice, and on and on and on....

Some guy named Kyle Orton ( out of nowhere) jumps onto this board and attaches himself to my nuts like right away....as if I know him...lol...and writes a paragraph as to why he hates me....- Hilarious...

Tyson is in meltdown mode...He's a GNMF and can't stand it...he's clearly a follower...

Midget has been melting down ever since I branded him midget as Cully said...I just didn't know the OCD thing would over take him...he's like a broken record or a guy with a bad stuttering problem....Once that OCD kicks in ain't no stopping him...

Lngrrr - he's so silly he's trying to make an argument against me to Kori while using that same argument against himself...Poor guy...talk about a prime Military education...lol

I could on but I'll stop there...my message to you guys and all that oppose me is get a life...King Kool is living it up and not worried in the least about what you think of me or if you'll respond to me...this is my entertainment of a Cyber life....If you guys think otherwise I feel sorry for your mama's.... ;-)

You should follow my lead and chill with all the bitching and moaning to Kori girl. It's very unbecoming of those that aspire to be men someday...

Magic2Kobe
So you can't ignore Mid's threads and let them die? I don't remember seeing this kind of fury in Kool's threads. I did what you said and ignored and asked you to be a part of it and you declined.

You say Kool gets punished in PM's but all you would have to do is speak out once publicly like you just did to Mid and it would be over. Instead, you let that slide and choose guys like Mid to chastise publicly.

Makes no sense.

Kori's never been a fan of mine. The first two trolls I created were 21_Dickings and OGBobbyJohnson, and at the time, she told me that I have two of the worst trolls on the site :lol

Not blowing my own horn, but the response to those two trolls has been overwhelmingly positive, so I'm unsure where her contention lies. I think it's a case of our respective sense of humors not being compatible.

That said, I thank Kori for the freedom we have to create trolls like that.

She and Tim run the best sports forum on the net. Without a doubt.

DPG21920
:lol You are ruining my Gregulation (not really because that is impossible with what I have done to them).

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Why is DPG constantly butthurt these days?

TIMMYtoZO
03-21-2011, 05:39 PM

Can you please bold my user name to red? :toast

Muser
03-21-2011, 05:40 PM
rofl

Kori Ellis
Kori's never been a fan of mine. The first two trolls I created were 21_Dickings and OGBobbyJohnson, and at the time, she told me that I have two of the worst trolls on the site :lol

Not blowing my own horn, but the response to those two trolls has been overwhelmingly positive, so I'm unsure where her contention lies. I think it's a case of our respective sense of humors not being compatible.

That said, I thank Kori for the freedom we have to create trolls like that.

She and Tim run the best sports forum on the net. Without a doubt.

People complained about OGBobbyJohnson more than probably any troll here. So, not as well received as you might think :lol

Beau
I'm a terrible human being.

DPG21920
^ Case in point. :lol Saying "ignore troll threads" then posting in them yourself.

You are like Cobbler: "I don't believe in welshing, I attack everyone who does it (accept Laker fans)"

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Because you don't speak out publicly against trash like Cull & Kool, you give the impression that you support them. In fact, the way you come out against others who aren't nearly as egregious as them, only does what you say responding to troll threads does; encourages them.

If you are "dealing with him privately" it sure isn't working because they act like dumbasses still. If the logic applies to Mid (ignoring the threads) why not post that in their threads as well instead of doing it privately? Who cares if they are pm'ing you every day?

Now these jack asses use what you say to taunt others and they're right to do it.

I have to agree with this. Kool is one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered online or in real life, and any non-Lakers fan (as well as the intelligent Lakers fans) would agree he's more detrimental to the NBA forum than any other poster by a wide margin and is the main reason the NBA forum has hit an all time low. Going after mid is giving someone as stupid as Kool the impression the owner of this site enjoys his posts and thinks he should keep doing what he does.

I also know Kori is never going to do this, but if Kool really is a well known poster's troll, exposing who's troll he is would completely end it.

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Why won't Kori speak out against Kool/Cull in public? What does the fact he PM's her every day have to do with anything?

Muser
03-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Conspiracy theories man

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Kori this is what they've wanted...and I'm just glad I get to see them do it in public and not PM....bitching and moaning non stop...you tell me who is in whom's head now....no way to get around it...they are pissed and butt hurt and yet they claim they are king of trolls....hardy har har har....I guess I see it a bit differently...

I'm not mad at any of them...I brought them to the yard to witness this meltdown so proceed on..

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 05:44 PM

Also, link? Why are you butthurt over Mid? I completely dominated Kool/Cull in the bet thread.

I even did what you suggested and haven't bitched to them about welshing or spammed the board with it non-stop, although I could.

I let it go, don't talk to them and never bring it up. All of my beef is contained in one "My Request" thread and no where else, so I don't get where you are coming from :cry

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 05:44 PM

Which the board can't see. Private discipline doesn't really help the rest of the board. Of course, it's your board, so you can choose how you want to run it. But blasting mid in public, and giving Kool/Luva/et all a free pass, seems to be a strange way to encourage good behavior. It's like NBA refs who always catch the 2nd guy throwing the punch, and miss the first one who started it.

Except that "trolling" is so prevalent in this forum that it's become accepted, even second nature. Half of the posts on this forum are about trolling, and if you're relying on the responsibility of the non-trollers in this forum, you're giving the forum too much credit.

It's pretty open-ended here in this forum, which is why it's so appealing. But if you're going to allow multiple user profiles, trolling, etc etc, then I don't see why you'd get upset at others for countering obnoxious posters with obnoxious methods. Does it make the forum unreadable? Damn near. Does it work? Yup.

At the rate of "troll posts" to "real posts" in this forum, I'd miss half the thread. And besides, the back-and-forth between the various posters is one of the most interesting displays on these forums.

The whole "not putting people on ignore" ethic runs strong in the NBA forum.

As one of the few people on here that try not to troll (although I do counter them), I don't personally know why you are fine with trolling, but not counter-trolling.

Agreed.

And for Giuseppe ....

Thank you.

More favoritism! (gasp)

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Kori this is what they've wanted...and I'm just glad I get to see them do it in public and not PM....bitching and moaning non stop...

Say the person who PMs Kori daily.

Who just said she only blasts people because she gets complaints.

Who just blasted Mid.

I wonder who's complaining? :lol

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 05:48 PM
I can post wherever I want... it's my forum. I pay a serious amount of money per year to keep the forum running, so you guys can troll, vent, cry, whine, and discuss basketball without even one advertisement. So you guys can't constantly try to call me out about how I handle things. If I choose to try to get the freaks to handle their business and calm down privately, and I choose to talk to people who I think can handle it publicly, then that's my prerogative. And if you guys choose to egg on the trolls 24/7 - then you can't complain about the trolling.

And for those in the background crying for mass bannings. You can't IP ban some people. They are addicted to ST and will do anything to get back.

Magic2Kobe
People complained about OGBobbyJohnson more than probably any troll here. So, not as well received as you might think :lol

Who on earth wouldn't find humor in a fictional gangster adopting an African born refugee (Koolaid_Man), and initiating him into Hoover Deuce where he rises to the top of the ranks, only to fall from grace after he falls in love with an uppity negro from the hills who wears Cross Colors (lakaluva), resulting in their banishment to the street where they have to work as male prostitutes?

Tough crowd, I tells ya.

Koolaid_Man
Why won't Kori speak out against Kool/Cull in public? What does the fact he PM's her every day have to do with anything?

Kori girl locked me up for year...she called me chiken shit and a welcher and not a real man...what more do you want...:lol

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 05:49 PM
:lol These maggots keep posting in "my request" thread because they are desperate for attention. They continue to spam the board about them welshing every other post (I never bring it up) and Kori comes at me :lmao She is Cobbler.

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 05:49 PM
They are addicted to ST and will do anything to get back.

I hate to admit being one of those people :cry. I have way too much fun posting on a fuckin internet forum.

Beau
03-21-2011, 05:50 PM
I fuckin hate myself, really.

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 05:52 PM
I can post wherever I want... it's my forum. I pay a serious amount of money per year to keep the forum running, so you guys can troll, vent, cry, whine, and discuss basketball without even one advertisement. So you guys can't constantly try to call me out about how I handle things. If I choose to try to get the freaks to handle their business and calm down privately, and I choose to talk to people who I think can handle it publicly, then that's my prerogative. And if you guys choose to egg on the trolls 24/7 - then you can't complain about the trolling.

And for those in the background crying for mass bannings. You can't IP ban some people. They are addicted to ST and will do anything to get back.

Of course you can, no one said otherwise. This type of statement comes off as butthurt, not mine. I do everything (such as not complain all over the place, I hardly ever PM you, never ask for anything except for a few jokes, I don't spam....).

The point is, that even though certain people can handle whatever, that doesn't mean that you aren't giving these tools ammunition by failing to call them out publicly at least once. What are you worried about them for? What can they not handle and what would they do that you are worried about?

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Kori this is what they've wanted...and I'm just glad I get to see them do it in public and not PM....bitching and moaning non stop...you tell me who is in whom's head now....no way to get around it...they are pissed and butt hurt and yet they claim they are king of trolls....hardy har har har....I guess I see it a bit differently...

I'm not mad at any of them...I brought them to the yard to witness this meltdown so proceed on..

I'll break my vow of silence towards you for this post to tell you that I've never complained, moaned, or bitched about you, nor do I desire to have you banned.

I simply think you are a moron with a brain size comparable to a chimp's.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 05:53 PM

Kori I've never called you out...it's only these little bitches that can't get their way....but I know they know that I've won...No way I can be a loser when they're all in the public square calling for my execution because it's the easy way out...they're all ganging up on me in massive butthurtedness :lol and can't beleive with what ferocity I punch back...they're all Chicken shits in real life and online...and that is a dam shame...:lol

Muser
03-21-2011, 05:53 PM
I hate to admit being one of those people :cry. I have way too much fun posting on a fuckin internet forum.

I'd of done so much more studying if it wasn't for ST :depressed

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 05:55 PM
:lmao doing exactly what I said. Like a little kid who taunts his older brother only when Mom and Dad are around to stop the beating.

We'll just continue to ignore them. He really only wants Kori's attention and he has it.

Beau
03-21-2011, 05:56 PM
I know terminology. I know about the cliques, the trolls. I spend significant time on a message board.

Fuck myself... I'm fuckin lame.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Of course you can, no one said otherwise. This type of statement comes off as butthurt, not mine. I do everything (such as not complain all over the place, I hardly ever PM you, never ask for anything except for a few jokes, I don't spam....).

The point is, that even though certain people can handle whatever, that doesn't mean that you aren't giving these tools ammunition by failing to call them out publicly at least once. What are you worried about them for? What can they not handle and what would they do that you are worried about?

:rolleyes You actually think they haven't been called out publicly in the past?

You really don't get the point of a lot of things.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 05:57 PM
I'll break my vow of silence towards you for this post to tell you that I've never complained, moaned, or bitched about you, nor do I desire to have you banned.

I simply think you are a moron with a brain size comparable to a chimp's.

My point exactly..a vow of silence....how bout you stop dreaming of fucking underage girls before you call me out...Ohh yes don't think I didn't read that shit in the Club forum...How you hate "To Catch A Predator" and how you think Western Civilization has antiquated views pertaining to the age of consent....

I will say anyone down with a person like you has got to be a real life loser...and that ain't got shit to do with basketball, internet forums, or trolling.... real talk :toast

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 05:58 PM
:lmao doing exactly what I said. Like a little kid who taunts his older brother only when Mom and Dad are around to stop the beating.

We'll just continue to ignore them. He really only wants Kori's attention and he has it.

Wouldn't expect anything less. Kool is as bitchmade as they come.

Giuseppe

I can't speak for Kool, but, I apologized to Kori for my behavior and for the cruel statements I made about her at that juncture. I still regret those words. It was terrible.

I've come to realize thru the months that she is a selfless person. It's quite amazing. It's a character trait that unfortunately I lack.

Muser
Stop this family violence :(

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 05:59 PM
I don't think DPG is butthurt, but IMO, making a $500 bet (that I have a feeling DPG was ready to pay if he lost), getting welched on when he won the bet fair and square, and then being told he somehow is the person in the wrong for wanting the welcher to be held accountable is something that could cause at least some mild anal irritation.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:00 PM

:toast Can I piggy back you for a sec....Amen to that my sister...:lol

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm not :lol. It was another random throw away line. I literally created one thread about being welshed on and kept everything in there. I don't really ever post in that thread or about it any where else. I ignore the two people who did it while they continue to post on my profile, spam every thread I post in and bump the only thread I created.

:lol Clearly, I am the one who is butthurt.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 06:02 PM
I don't think DPG is butthurt, but IMO, making a $500 bet (that I have a feeling DPG was ready to pay if he lost), getting welched on when he won the bet fair and square, and then being told he somehow is the person in the wrong for wanting the welcher to be held accountable is something that could cause at least some mild anal irritation.

So I'm supposed hold Kool responsible for DPG making a $500 bet over the internet? I'm not the mafia.

I said privately and publicly that Kool should pay him and that he's a no man welsher.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:02 PM
I can't speak for Kool, but, I apologized to Kori for my behavior and for the cruel statements I made about her at that juncture. I still regret those words. It was terrible.

I've come to realize thru the months that she is a selfless person. It's quite amazing. It's a character trait that unfortunately I lack.

the only thing I ever said bad about Kori was when I first got here and didn't know who was who....But she knows how I feel about her...and she lets me have it when she feels I deserve it...but she has a good heart and I beleive that she knows that I do too...

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 06:03 PM

Maybe you have, but it hasn't been like you do with other posters who do what everyone perceives as way less.

Again, what are you worried about them doing and what is it exactly they can't handle? What are you referring to when you say "some can handle it publicly and some cant"?

Such as? People seem to be agreeing with a lot of what I say. Again, you have responded and come at me more than anyone has ever seen you go at them and for what reason?

Do they take your private PM's to heart and "grasp" everything you are saying. Because if so, with how shitty they are, I would like to know the concepts being preached.

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 06:03 PM
In Kool's mind:

"People constantly making fun of me means that I'm in their heads and I own them."

Booharv
03-21-2011, 06:04 PM
I have read maybe 10-15 posts from KoolAid, lakaluva, kobe_5 Tim_4, etc. in the past six months. And responded to anything they said maybe four to five times in the past year. Its not that hard.

DPG21920
So I'm supposed hold Kool responsible for DPG making a $500 bet over the internet? I'm not the mafia.

I said privately and publicly that Kool should pay him and that he's a no man welsher.

Did I ever ask you to hold him responsible? All I asked was for you to join up in what you asked for. Acknowledging that he should be ignored publicly. Yet, even after all his troll threads after the fact, you never posted in them like this one.

Kori Ellis
... Again, you have responded and come at me more than anyone has ever seen you go at them and for what reason?...

:lmao Really? Sensitive much?

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:05 PM

and it's me and not them that has to live with the sting of your words...

Kyle's problem is that he's getting regulated by a black guy that could litterally buy him and kick his ass...He's just not used to that...they don't teach that part in school....:lmao

Booharv
03-21-2011, 06:06 PM
^Didn't read that.

See it's easy.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Did I ever ask you to hold him responsible? All I asked was for you to join up in what you asked for. Acknowledging that he should be ignored publicly.

What are you crazy? I have posted repeatedly that people should ignore him - which is what you wanted.

Yet, even after all his troll threads after the fact, you never posted in them like this one.

I don't even know what this means. Now you don't want me to ignore him but rather want me to post in his troll threads?

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 06:07 PM

No, you shouldn't have to do anything, but this thread (whether it be your intention or not), gives Kool the impression he's in the right and DPG is in the wrong. Maybe I misinterpreted your DPG butthurt comment, but it seemed to me like you were making fun of DPG for expecting Kool to pay a bet he made. Someone as dumb and narcissistic as Kool will interpret such comment as you saying DPG shouldn't expect Kool to pay.

Koolaid_Man
Maybe you have, but it hasn't been like you do with other posters who do what everyone perceives as way less.

Again, what are you worried about them doing and what is it exactly they can't handle? What are you referring to when you say "some can handle it publicly and some cant"?

Such as? People seem to be agreeing with a lot of what I say. Again, you have responded and come at me more than anyone has ever seen you go at them and for what reason?

Do they take your private PM's to heart and "grasp" everything you are saying. Because if so, with how shitty they are, I would like to know the concepts being preached.

Kori please say something negative about me so they can feel better about themselves...I really don't see how this is going to work any other way tbh...

Giuseppe
the only thing I ever said bad about Kori was when I first got here and didn't know who was who....But she knows how I feel about her...and she lets me have it when she feels I deserve it...but she has a good heart and I beleive that she knows that I do too...

& I've attested to the goodness of your heart as well, Kool. It's an innocence that is apparent and it sustains this Forum at times.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 06:08 PM
No, you shouldn't have to do anything, but this thread (whether it be your intention or not), gives Kool the impression he's in the right and DPG is in the wrong. Maybe I misinterpreted your DPG butthurt comment, but it seemed to me like you were making fun of DPG for expecting Kool to pay a bet he made. Someone as dumb and narcissistic as Kool will interpret such comment as you saying DPG shouldn't expect Kool to pay.

No, if I was making fun of DPG, it had nothing to do with Kool not paying him.

Koolaid_Man
^Didn't read that.

See it's easy.

it would be better if you could say you didn't see that....:lol

DeadlyDynasty
The trolling has seriously gotten out of hand.

Shame on all of you.

DPG21920
:lmao Really? Sensitive much?

Another random throw away internet line. Not sensitive, I have been laughing :lol. I have also been asking very simple questions which you won't answer for some reason :lol

It's pretty clear you calling me "butt hurt" and saying "should I be responsible..." is responding to me much more than Kool/Cull. That is not being sensitive, that is observation which everyone agrees with.

Sensitive would be me PM'ing you about all this stuff and crying to you, which I don't do.

Kool Pm's you every day though. Why not say "sensitive much" to him? :lol

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Kool Pm's you every day though. Why not say "sensitive much" to him? :lol

Psst... because I'm ignoring him, at your request.

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 06:10 PM
The trolling has seriously gotten out of hand.

Shame on all of you.

Not sure if serious?

DPG21920
What are you crazy? I have posted repeatedly that people should ignore him - which is what you wanted.

I don't even know what this means. Now you don't want me to ignore him but rather want me to post in his troll threads?

You posted in the thread I created which specifically said you will ignore Kool?

You aren't ignoring him :lol You said you PM him everyday, or he PM's you and you don't respond?

Koolaid_Man

Ummm numnuts...I went to Kori in PM and asked her what should I do...and Kori being the woman that she is told me privately that I should payPERIOD....she just didn't realize that I wasn't paying twice....:lol

Kyle Orton
As for why Kori is publicly chastising mid and not Kool/2b, I think she's trying to drive the point home that by engaging them mid is the reason their troll threads are relevant at all. She doesn't need to publicly say 2b and Kool contribute nothing because 99% of this forum already knows they contribute nothing.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 06:11 PM
You posted in the thread I created which specifically said you will ignore Kool?

You aren't ignoring him :lol You said you PM him everyday, or he PM's you and you don't respond?

I didn't say I PM'd him everyday.

DPG21920
ss.

DPG21920
I didn't say I PM'd him everyday.

So then you ignore his daily PM's and don't respond to him?

DeadlyDynasty
03-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Not sure if serious?

Deadly serious. Half of it is offensive and the other half stupid.

I will lead by example.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Psst... because I'm ignoring him, at your request.

I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you in awhile....this should make DPG feel very special....I'm sad about this revelation...but at the end of the day....once the lakers prevail all shall be restored in my world...:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:14 PM
As for why Kori is publicly chastising mid and not Kool/2b, I think she's trying to drive the point home that by engaging them mid is the reason their troll threads are relevant at all. She doesn't need to publicly say 2b and Kool contribute nothing because 99% of this forum already knows they contribute nothing.

Kyle how does it feel to get regulated by a Black guy like Kool....:lol

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Maybe if I stopped ignoring them, created multiple threads about them welshing and posted about it every time they posted no matter which thread they were in, I would be less butt hurt.

Zelophehad
03-21-2011, 06:15 PM
Why are people arguing with Kori when she's telling them not to read the shittiest posters threads?

Giuseppe
Kyle how does it feel to get regulated by a Black guy like Kool....:lol

Same as a White guy did him at the Chuckbox.

Kyle Orton
Maybe if I stopped ignoring them, created multiple threads about them welshing and posted about it every time they posted no matter which thread they were in, I would be less butt hurt.

Tbh, PMing Kori about it everyday would really make it so you are less butthurt :lol

Zelophehad
03-21-2011, 06:16 PM
No, I must read some of the worst posts on the internet!! And then complain about it later!!

Koolaid_Man
So then you ignore his daily PM's and don't respond to him?

:lol yes she's ignoring me....just look at this thread..she hasn't responded directly to anything I've said....so you should sleep better tonight...Deep:lol

Giuseppe
Why are people arguing with Kori when she's telling them not to read the shittiest posters threads?

So she'll stay.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 06:17 PM

Giving crazy/needy/lonely/quirky/obnoxious/attention-seeking/whatever people attention in public, encourages their behavior. Discouraging them once or twice in public, and then dealing with them privately or ignoring them is usually the best method.

I don't preach to anyone.

My whole point to mid -- which you took offense to, whatever reason -- was that occupying 70% of threads with calling out trolls doesn't discourage trolling.

Magic2Kobe
And is there a possibility that the troll forum password feature would ever be removed?

Koolaid_Man

and who's the retard....:lol

Seriously none of this will matter once we rang 6....you guys are hilariously pathetic....I'm going to mix up a white russian....:lol

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Tbh, I know I'm supposed to ignore Kool, but I can't help find it hilarious that he said he could buy me. I'd like to think I'm worth more than $500, a price that Kool clearly has trouble paying.

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:20 PM
And is there a possibility that the troll forum password feature would ever be removed?

This. that forum's a graveyard b/c of it, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
Kori girl....please leave us now...go take a nice bubble bath..and sip some Moscato...lol

we'll talk later.... ;-)

Magic2Kobe
Giving crazy/needy/lonely/quirky/obnoxious/attention-seeking/whatever people attention in public, encourages their behavior. Discouraging them once or twice in public, and then dealing with them privately or ignoring them is usually the best method.

My whole point to mid -- which you took offense to, whatever reason -- was that occupying 70% of threads with calling out trolls doesn't discourage trolling.

In history2b's case, I think it has. He had something planned for me today, as indicated by the PMs I received, but hasn't logged in since last night.

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
This. that forum's a graveyard b/c of it, tbh.

When we didn't have it, the trolls begged for the password. Make up your dang minds. :lmao

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 06:22 PM

No one has ever said it's not your forum; of course you can choose to run it the way you wish.

But calling out Mid for trolling, while other posters very obviously troll and never receive any sort of public callout, seems hypocritical.

DPG, Mid and myself are merely pointing out what it looks like to the public eye. By all means, you are obviously free to do whatever you feel.

My only beef is complaining about the counter-trolling we engage in. When others take the offensive, so to speak, and make a thread unreadable, that receives ire. But people trolling in the first place receive no penalties. A bit unfair (cue "life isn't fair" comments).

True enough. But it's not like you couldn't share the identity of the worse trolls. You choose not to though. *shrug*

Ace
03-21-2011, 06:22 PM
The queen has ruled, no questioning her fools.

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:23 PM
When we didn't have it, the trolls begged for the password. Make up your dang minds. :lmao

I made up my mind. Open the cemetary gates, plz

EDIT: also need my Knick stripes too

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:24 PM
No one has ever said it's not your forum; of course you can choose to run it the way you wish.

But calling out Mid for trolling, while other posters very obviously troll and never receive any sort of public callout, seems hypocritical.

DPG, Mid and myself are merely pointing out what it looks like to the public eye. By all means, you are obviously free to do whatever you feel.

My only beef is complaining about the counter-trolling we engage in. When others take the offensive, so to speak, and make a thread unreadable, that receives ire. But people trolling in the first place receive no penalties. A bit unfair (cue "life isn't fair" comments).

True enough. But it's not like you couldn't share the identity of the worse trolls. You choose not to though. *shrug*

don't you have a kid to raise and test to help someone prepare for...and some military toilets to be cleaning...get off of ST - Dereliction of duty

Muser
03-21-2011, 06:25 PM
If dumbasses would stop falling for Koolaids "trolling" then we wouldn't have this problem in the first place..and it's not only gnsf that falls for it either.

Magic2Kobe
Yes, Kori. Please remove the password feature. That forum would definitely become a lot more active.

Koolaid_Man
thank you for leaving Kori girl...I appreciate it.. I will do something special for you soon...

Suck it hatas....lol

Lefty's understudy
03-21-2011, 06:26 PM
mama bear lay smack down, time for cubs to either play nice or go to their rooms for timeout

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:27 PM
thank you for leaving Kori girl...I appreciate it.. I will do something special for you soon...

Suck it hatas....lol

She's still here, dumbshit.

ElNono
03-21-2011, 06:27 PM
Tbh, I know I'm supposed to ignore Kool, but I can't help find it hilarious that he said he could buy me. I'd like to think I'm worth more than $500, a price that Kool clearly has trouble paying.

lol

You just need to raise the bar... For example, I'm gonna raise the bar right now:

Is Dick Jefferson > Melo?

Discuss. :hat

See? That wasn't so difficult...

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 06:28 PM
This is random, and I understand why an excess of racial slurs is a no no, but why exactly are racial slurs a no no but people are allowed to make extremely degrading comments to LnGrrrR about his wife and kid when he is one of the most mild mannered people on this site. Someone like me who's a shithead to everyone opens himself up to personal attacks, but LnGrrrR has never done anything to deserve being told his son is ugly/a tard or that his wife is an illegal marrying him to get citizenship. I never saw him make negative comments towards anybody till people started making fun of his family.

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:29 PM
lol

You just need to raise the bar... For example, I'm gonna raise the bar right now:

Is Dick Jefferson > Melo?

Discuss. :hat

See? That wasn't so difficult...

tbh, only scottspurs can answer that question, tbh

Lefty's understudy
03-21-2011, 06:29 PM
dok lost in maze of moral relativism, meanwhile he make fun of ezau's dead wife :(

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 06:30 PM

My only point is that it is clearly not working. Dealing with them in private has done nothing. They are the two biggest posters on the site. Not only has the private stuff not worked, they use the fact you publicly talk to guys like Mid as ammo to troll more :lol

Look at this thread. They scoreboard everyone with the fact you won't call them out but rarely.

I agree. I don't spam or start troll threads or any of that. Again, not calling them idiots in front of everyone when 90% of their troll posts are "Kori chooses me over you" doesn't discourage it either. When I post "Kori's my family" you come in and say ":lol No he's not" and it stops.

When they say "Kori has my back" and starting writing creepy as poems and spamming everything with "f*ck your father and I'm all about assholes" you could say "I don't like you, never have" and it would be over.

Magic2Kobe
This is random, and I understand why an excess of racial slurs is a no no, but why exactly are racial slurs a no no but people are allowed to make extremely degrading comments to LnGrrrR about his wife and kid when he is one of the most mild mannered people on this site. Someone like me who's a shithead to everyone opens himself up to personal attacks, but LnGrrrR has never done anything to deserve being told his son is ugly/a tard or that his wife is an illegal marrying him to get citizenship. I never saw him make negative comments towards anybody till people started making fun of his family.

Kool's MO. When he's intellectually checkmated, as is always the case, his chimp brain defaults to personal insults.

Kyle Orton
tbh, only scottspurs can answer that question, tbh

After that scottspurs can fill in the blank:

Spurs = _____

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 06:31 PM
^ :lmao Look at their last post. It is exactly what I said.

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:31 PM
dok lost in maze of moral relativism, meanwhile he make fun of ezau's dead wife :(

ezau is at the bottom of the ST caste system. His wife is another 6 feet down, so she's fair game too.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:32 PM

Oops, DUNCAN, you've been called.:lmao

ElNono
03-21-2011, 06:33 PM

Mossad is spot on in this one... :tu
Welsher was relentless with that angle...

Kyle Orton
The fact you're calling me DUNCAN again makes my day :cry

LnGrrrR

It's ok because I'm supposed to ignore it. :tu

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:35 PM

I guess you haven't been around here long enough yet....Lngrrr started all this crap...ragging on peoples mother's, calling people Pedo's , you name it....if you're gonna feel don't feel sorry for that dipshit feel on my tip.....:lol

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:35 PM
The fact you're calling me DUNCAN again makes my day :cry

Thank Kori. She set the precedent today by her generous presence on site.

The fellows are bursting with happiness. Literally.

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 06:36 PM
I guess you haven't been around here long enough yet

I'll limit not ignoring you to this one thread.......you're really fuckin stupid. You should ask Cully who I am just to avoid coming off as an even bigger idiot.

Nick Manning
If certain douchebags lost their thread-making capabilities things would be a lot better. Remember when Kool couldn't start threads? Those were the days...

LnGrrrR
I guess you haven't been around here long enough yet....Lngrrr started all this crap...ragging on peoples mother's, calling people Pedo's , you name it....if you're gonna feel don't feel sorry for that dipshit feel on my tip.....:lol

Comparing "your mom" jokes = making fun of a picture of someone's kid.

Yup, totally the same thing.

Again though, I guess I'm just encouraging you by replying. I must be butthurt. :cry

Cane
03-21-2011, 06:37 PM
It's ok because I'm supposed to ignore it. :tu

Tbh when Culburn used to say your baby looked like a retard even I thought it crossed the line and I'm a GSNF. Site could use more moderation although part of the charm is that this place is like the 4chan of the NBA forums...can't we all just get along and troll Rocketfans :cry

Koolaid_Man
and Lngrrr is only siding with Spur fan because I ripped his asshole a new one last June...he thought he was tip toe back up in this muthafucker and I let his bitch ass have it....but he ain't seen shit yet....wait till we meet Boston again or they don't make it....he'll be shittin out of a crater...

ElNono
If certain douchebags lost their thread-making capabilities things would be a lot better. Remember when Kool couldn't start threads? Those were the days...

But then they'll say they don't care... and proceed to create 3 more trolls to create new threads...

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:38 PM

It was awful. He ran up my long distance bill crying about it every night.

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Tbh when Culburn used to say your baby looked like a retard even I thought it crossed the line and I'm a GSNF. Site could use more moderation although part of the charm is that this place is like the 4chan of the NBA forums...can't we all just get along and troll Rocketfans :cry

NO.

nothing more than loss of thread privileges and pinking. We got it good here

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:39 PM
I'll limit not ignoring you to this one thread.......you're really fuckin stupid. You should ask Cully who I am just to avoid coming off as an even bigger idiot.

I dont give a shit who you are and who you ignore.......:lol

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 06:40 PM
I dont give a shit who you are and who you ignore.......:lol

It's not a matter of who I am, it's a matter of you being retarded enough to think you were on this site before I am.

Cane
NO.

Imo that counts as more moderation but the regulators do have this place on lock down.

Koolaid_Man
NO.

you Ho's still cried foul...every fucking day....I still had a million fucking threads started in my name....:lmao

Nick Manning
It was awful. He ran up my long distance bill crying about it every night.

You need to look into cellular phones scro, it's all the rage.

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 06:41 PM

Nope. Because when they did have that ability taken away, they have shown such a huge improvement since they were given it back, they deserve it.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:41 PM

He pedo'ed me first. I don't even remember why. I think it was because I was busting his balls about leaving too quickly last June. Ln?

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 06:42 PM
I love the dynamic of the NBA Forum, and wouldn't want it to change. The reason I like it when Kool gets pinked is because I know that being unable to start 6 Kobe cocksucking threads a day frustrates his tiny brain.

ElNono
03-21-2011, 06:42 PM
If we could only use this puppy on the welchers...

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/eb/Mod_sass_Banhammer1.jpg

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Look, there are dumb internet people and then truly disgusting real life people. No one started in on anything with Cull. The mods received warnings about him from other forums about his truly disgusting and vile ways.

No one here started anything. He's been online creeping around for a while.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Comparing "your mom" jokes = making fun of a picture of someone's kid.

Yup, totally the same thing.

Again though, I guess I'm just encouraging you by replying. I must be butthurt. :cry

I'm close to my mom...so what....you're a fucking weasel Lngrrr...just like you jump all over Kori for criticizing a troll midget thread....you live by two sets of rules I see...and will justify anything so as long as it fits your fucked ideology..:lol

ElNono
03-21-2011, 06:44 PM
BTW, quality troll job by mid... for a moment there I thought Magic2Kobe was a Welcher's troll :lol

Kyle Orton
I'm close to my mom

My guess is this^ is a big understatement.

Nick Manning
Nope. Because when they did have that ability taken away, they have shown such a huge improvement since they were given it back, they deserve it.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:46 PM

not bad...now you prolly don't know that I left that one hanging purposely for someone to jump on it......good job...:lol

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 06:46 PM

Definitely. He even admitted that his mom took interest in the orgasms he has.

This cat has to be a parody. I just can't buy that a living, breathing person can be this stupid.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Look, there are dumb internet people and then truly disgusting real life people. No one started in on anything with Cull. The mods received warnings about him from other forums about his truly disgusting and vile ways.

No one here started anything. He's been online creeping around for a while.

Those "other forums" were trying to shade me here by telling Kori a gaggle of lies and innuendoes about me so I'd have no place to hang my hat. To her credit Kori gave me a chance, and except for that one instance I've conducted myself within the bounds of decency.

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2011, 06:47 PM
goodnight boys...I gotta run go catch me some fish....lol

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:48 PM

Kool Aid Man

Kor I. Ellis

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 06:48 PM

Fishing, white water river rafting, mmgay training........yeah, you're definitely black :lmao

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 06:50 PM
Kool Aid Man

Kor I. Ellis

I'll stop ignoring you for this one post to tell you:

Denounce KoolAid for being a welcher and we can get back to square dancing and doing the doe-se-doe.

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:50 PM
After 8 pages of interesting discussion/banter, the main point that can be deduced from this thread is that Kori is a closet Laker fan. Her body's in San Antonio, but her mind is still in LA.

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 06:51 PM
He pedo'ed me first. I don't even remember why. I think it was because I was busting his balls about leaving too quickly last June. Ln?

Perhaps. I don't remember any exact reason. But I think there is a large disparity between "fake" insults and "real-world" insults. YMMV.

ElNono
03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
After 8 pages of interesting discussion/banter, the main point that can be deduced from this thread is that Kori is a closet Laker fan. Her body's in San Antonio, but her mind is still in LA.

sup dirk4mvp/badfish/stretch/phillip/bump...

Giuseppe
I'll stop ignoring you for this one post to tell you:

Denounce KoolAid for being a welcher and we can get back to square dancing and doing the doe-se-doe.

- "You want me to rat on Jimmy Hoffa? lolololololololololololololol!!!"

- Danny DeVito - "Hoffa"

LnGrrrR
I'm close to my mom...so what....you're a fucking weasel Lngrrr...just like you jump all over Kori for criticizing a troll midget thread....you live by two sets of rules I see...and will justify anything so as long as it fits your fucked ideology..:lol

You're an idiot. And I haven't chosen yet whether to A) keep regulating you, B) ignore you, or C) spam your texts to non-readability.

ElNono
03-21-2011, 06:53 PM
At least Culby has an excuse... he's old and senile... :lol

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:53 PM
sup dirk4mvp/badfish/stretch/phillip/bump...

Jacob1983 tbh

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 06:54 PM

- Danny DeVito - "Hoffa"

Vietnam Veteran, man's man like you siding with a gd welcher. Never thought I see the day.

Guess you've chosen.

ElNono
03-21-2011, 06:54 PM
too many untracked mavfan around here, tbh

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:55 PM

She did send a particular message this afternoon.

Her repudiation of DPG, and his toadie, Midget, was absolutely astounding.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Vietnam Veteran, man's man like you siding with a gd welcher. Never thought I see the day.

Guess you've chosen.

- Danny DeVito - "Hoffa"

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 06:56 PM

"Real men don't welsh (sic)"

- Kor I. Ellis

ElNono
03-21-2011, 06:58 PM
So, what happened with the shit bombs?

Nick Manning
03-21-2011, 06:59 PM

No shit, that's why Laker fan is protected here.

MP brought the goods, DPG the subtle troll goods, but Kori put up the forcefield for you

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 07:05 PM
No shit, that's why Laker fan is protected here.

MP brought the goods, DPG the subtle troll goods, but Kori put up the forcefield for you

I was shocked, I'll admit it. She's never been that gregarious & supportive to us.

I feel like a million bucks.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 07:06 PM
still don't know why kool was ever allowed to create threads and given a nice bolded name..pretty nice for someone the owner is always "reprimanding both privately and publicly..." you lame fucks who keep ruining the forum better hope i don't ever get my original name back..you hoes are lucky i'm shackled.

Who were you, Ty? I don't recall your personna and the events that caused you to lose it. What happened, if you don't mind sharing?

DPG21920
03-21-2011, 07:07 PM
My only point is that it is clearly not working. Dealing with them in private has done nothing. They are the two biggest posters on the site. Not only has the private stuff not worked, they use the fact you publicly talk to guys like Mid as ammo to troll more :lol

Look at this thread. They scoreboard everyone with the fact you won't call them out but rarely.

I agree. I don't spam or start troll threads or any of that. Again, not calling them idiots in front of everyone when 90% of their troll posts are "Kori chooses me over you" doesn't discourage it either. When I post "Kori's my family" you come in and say ":lol No he's not" and it stops.

When they say "Kori has my back" and starting writing creepy as poems and spamming everything with "f*ck your father and I'm all about assholes" you could say "I don't like you, never have" and it would be over.

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Tyson_Chandler was originally mavs>spurs. He was banned because the mookie crew somehow convinced Kori and Timvp that he was the reason whottt killed himself.

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I was shocked, I'll admit it. She's never been that gregarious & supportive to us.

I feel like a million bucks.

"Real men don't welsh (sic)."

- Kor I. Ellis.

NRHector
03-21-2011, 07:09 PM

I feel like a million bucks.she always been supportive of your kind, why do you think you are still here?

ElNono
03-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Who were you, Ty? I don't recall your personna and the events that caused you to lose it. What happened, if you don't mind sharing?

I don't mind sharing... Once upon a time I was Rico Tubbs... you might remember me from this picture:

http://wherearetheynow.gophercentral.com/images2/philip-michael-then.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't age gracefully...

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Tyson_Chandler was originally mavs>spurs. He was banned because the mookie crew somehow convinced Kori and Timvp that he was the reason whottt killed himself.

Thanks, DUNCAN.

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 07:13 PM
And no, they never gave any real evidence or logical explanation as to how mavs>spurs contributed to whottt's suicide. They preyed on Kori and timvp being emotional after someone they both considered a good friend died and used it as an opportunity to make Kori and timvp believe an irrational story to settle an internet feud. A truly gutless and classless act IMO.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 07:13 PM
she always been supportive of your kind, why do you think you are still here?

Because I apologized to her.

When I'm wrong I've admitted it, Hector. Hell, you're a witness to that.

NRHector
03-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Because I apologized to her.

When I'm wrong I've admitted it, Hector. Hell, you're a witness to that.then admit that Aids is wrong for not paying DPG

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 07:16 PM
then admit that Aids is wrong for not paying DPG

- Danny DeVito - "Hoffa"

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 07:17 PM
not saying i didn't troll the fuck out of him, but killed the guy? cmon..

Whottt did as much trolling/personal attacking as anyone on here, he was the king of using ad-hominem attacks on those with opposing views in the political forum. There's no way he got that butthurt at someone giving him the same treatment he gave so many when he was on ST.

NRHector
03-21-2011, 07:18 PM

- Danny DeVito - "Hoffa"that's what I thought :toast

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 07:19 PM
that's what I thought :toast

Oh, so I get no credit for the time I apologized to you for showing my ass?

NRHector
03-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Oh, so I get no credit for the time I apologized to you for showing my ass?I'm responding to you that should make you happy

Kori Ellis
03-21-2011, 07:38 PM
"Real men don't welsh (sic)"

- Kor I. Ellis

The word is actually welsh. The spelling "welch" has become accepted. But it's really welsh. So I'm not the one misspelling it ;)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/welsh

welsh
verb \ˈwelsh, ˈwelch\
Definition of WELSH
intransitive verb
sometimes offensive : to avoid payment —used with on
sometimes offensive : to break one's word : renege
— welsh·er noun, sometimes offensive
See Koolaid_Man at SpursTalk

Variants of WELSH
welsh also welch

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 07:41 PM
The word is actually welsh. The spelling "welch" has become accepted. But it's really welsh. So I'm not the one misspelling it ;)

welsh
verb \ˈwelsh, ˈwelch\
Definition of WELSH
intransitive verb

Variants of WELSH
welsh also welch

I did not know that. Learn something new everyday.

And lol at See Koolaid_Man at Spurstalk

ElNono
03-21-2011, 07:41 PM

monosylab1k
03-21-2011, 07:50 PM
tbh I see both sides of the argument.

I agree it's so much easier to just ignore cheesedicks like Koolaid, and people who complain about him are dumb for giving him attention.

At the same time, I think the lead story of this thread got buried big time. If you're not going to ignore Koolaid and history2b, then TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF THEM. Which is what my nigga midnightpulp just did. I mean the ass raping he delivered to history2b in this thread was one of the better trollings I've seen in a long time, yet somehow all everyone wants to do is whine and cry about the owner of the site running things how she sees fit.

Trolling is trolling, whether it's being used for good or evil. And on this site trolls will be warned and/or punished. That's the game, people. You should have known this long ago. Either ignore the shitty trolls or countertroll their asses relentlessly and accept the consequences. Don't do this wishy-washy "well they're shitty trolls with horrible threads so i'm just going to whine about them all the time".

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 08:02 PM
tbh I see both sides of the argument.

I agree it's so much easier to just ignore cheesedicks like Koolaid, and people who complain about him are dumb for giving him attention.

At the same time, I think the lead story of this thread got buried big time. If you're not going to ignore Koolaid and history2b, then TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF THEM. Which is what my nigga midnightpulp just did. I mean the ass raping he delivered to history2b in this thread was one of the better trollings I've seen in a long time, yet somehow all everyone wants to do is whine and cry about the owner of the site running things how she sees fit.

Trolling is trolling, whether it's being used for good or evil. And on this site trolls will be warned and/or punished. That's the game, people. You should have known this long ago. Either ignore the shitty trolls or countertroll their asses relentlessly and accept the consequences. Don't do this wishy-washy "well they're shitty trolls with horrible threads so i'm just going to whine about them all the time".

:tu

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 10:19 PM
cubby is another easily regulated poster..go back and forth with him for a good week or 2, build up a rivalry then just shut him out and don't say a word. i've never seen someone get so hurt by being ignored.

Yeah, I'm human.

Magic2Kobe
03-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I'm human.

Denounce Kool for the welcher he is, and we'll be back to slinging wit at each other in no time.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 11:41 PM

- Danny DeVito - "Hoffa"

TE
03-21-2011, 11:42 PM

- Danny DeVito - "Hoffa"

Just stop.

Giuseppe
03-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Just stop.

It's a good part in the movie. Are you familiar with it?

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2011, 10:47 AM
still don't know why kool was ever allowed to create threads and given a nice bolded name..pretty nice for someone the owner is always "reprimanding both privately and publicly..." you lame fucks who keep ruining the forum better hope i don't ever get my original name back..you hoes are lucky i'm shackled.

how did I miss this comment...but yes...not only are we lucky but we're grateful....:lmao Mr. Jealous of a Welsher....:lmao

and yes I'm as in Koolaid is a straight Ho....:lol

mMUIs-0VDMk

Spur_Fanatic
03-22-2011, 10:54 AM
ps. And, kool, lol at posting a pm you thought magic2kobe got from me. Your chimp brain can be easily controlled by waving a couple of bananas in front of your face, so i'm not surprised you fell for this troll.

Later, you two faggots. And never forget i own you guys. Always and forever.

lol +1

Moses Guthrie
03-22-2011, 11:04 AM

welsh
verb \ˈwelsh, ˈwelch\
Definition of WELSH
intransitive verb

Variants of WELSH
welsh also welch

The use of "Welsh" is a pejorative term. It's derived from an English stereotype characterizing Welsh/Celtic people as unreliable oath breakers. It was adapted to "welch" because it is less offensive to the people of Wales who, along with other Celtic clans, were persecuted (politically and religiously) by the English government in the 19th century.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-22-2011, 11:52 AM
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2dtamph.jpg

And if you haven't figured it out by now (although, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't figure it out until next week, considering that your mind operates about 20 IQ points behind the rest of us) yes, I'm Magic2Kobe. A dumbshit with a massive ego is the easiest target for an infiltration of this sort, so I knew you were prime. You were so desperate for acceptance from a fellow Lakers fan on this board, you fell right into the trap and onto a bed of spikes. I know it hurts, and all I have to to say is sorry, dude, Magic2Kobe is not your next Shaolin.

So in an effort to keep our little feud from polluting any more threads, feel free to drop all the "shit-bombs" you have in your payload. Rest assured, I made the preparations by buying plenty of toilet paper and disinfectant.

AND LMFAO AT "Return Server" trolling.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/243p6wm.jpg

PS. And, Kool, Lol at posting a PM you thought Magic2Kobe got from me. Your chimp brain can be easily controlled by waving a couple of bananas in front of your face, so I'm not surprised you fell for this troll.

Rats foiled again. You went schizo on me and made me believe you were my only true friend on the board. Now I am sad.

LnGrrrR
03-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Rats foiled again. You went schizo on me and made me believe you were my only true friend on the board. Now I am sad.

:lol Except you were totally cool with him when you thought he was schizo and on YOUR side... or is finding out a person's personal info and prank calling them not "schizo" now?

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-22-2011, 11:59 AM
:lol Except you were totally cool with him when you thought he was schizo and on YOUR side... or is finding out a person's personal info and prank calling them not "schizo" now?

Totally cool with him? Lol

Do you know how many private messages he sent me? I responded to 1. Once I started ignoring him he panicked and made this thread.

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-22-2011, 12:00 PM

LnG have you ever conducted an argument with yourself on the internet?