PDA

View Full Version : Chazley....

SequSpur
03-20-2011, 10:43 PM
watch a fucking game that matters...or a playoff game....WTF?

You don't matter...

Dbag.

Sausage
03-20-2011, 10:46 PM
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/GReeVee93/U%20mad%20Reaction/umad.jpg

Sean Cagney
03-20-2011, 11:00 PM
LOL that Cam pic always makes me laugh.

Hoops Czar
03-20-2011, 11:43 PM
LOL that Cam pic always makes me laugh.

Do you know what makes me laugh....

http://www.designofsignage.com/application/symbol/hospital/image/600x600/arrow-up.jpg

chazley
03-21-2011, 12:37 AM
watch a fucking game that matters...or a playoff game....WTF?

You don't matter...

Dbag.

I'm gonna crush you if you really think you can hold up to me in an argument.

Sean Cagney
03-21-2011, 12:54 AM
Do you know what makes me laugh....

http://www.designofsignage.com/application/symbol/hospital/image/600x600/arrow-up.jpg

You know what makes me laugh, your CAVS NOW........... Losing by near 40 the other night bruh............

TE
03-21-2011, 01:15 AM
I'm gonna crush you if you really think you can hold up to me in an argument.

He probably can tbh.

Cessation
03-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Chazley is out of touch with reality.

chazley
03-21-2011, 01:31 AM
Chazley is out of touch with reality.

I back up all my claims with facts... how am I out of touch with reality? Just because I go against the grain on a forum full of dumbass homer Spurs fans who want to hate on Matt Bonner and make him the scapegoat for all our losses and never give him credit when he helps our team?

TE
03-21-2011, 01:39 AM
I back up all my claims with facts... how am I out of touch with reality? Just because I go against the grain on a forum full of dumbass homer Spurs fans who want to hate on Matt Bonner and make him the scapegoat for all our losses and never give him credit when he helps our team?

You aren't being serious if you think Bonner helps the team out in the playoffs do you??

Can a human be that off from observation?

chazley
03-21-2011, 01:47 AM
You aren't being serious if you think Bonner helps the team out in the playoffs do you??

Can a human be that off from observation?

Sample size, sample size, sample size. Don't know how many times I can say it.

UnWantedTheory
03-21-2011, 02:15 AM

Say what?

20beastie45
03-21-2011, 04:30 AM
This Thread title should have been...."Chazley's boy crush for Matt Bonner"

LOL Don't get hurt....

TwelveGs210
03-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Ooooooooooooooohhhhh, you got called out by the village idiot..

nkdlunch
03-21-2011, 09:22 AM
word on the street is Chazley is really Bonner's wife posing as a "fan". I guess she has a right to defend him up in here.

Phenomanul
03-21-2011, 10:24 AM

In the 2007 and 2008 post seasons Bonner didn't play much... 34 total minutes (4/10 from the field)...

In the 2009 Playoffs the Spurs lost to Dallas (4-1) but weren't really going anywhere that year with Mason running back up PG duties, and because a guy by the name of Ginobili was sitting behind the bench in street clothes...

Sure, Matt Bonner sucked in that series averaging 19.9 MPG and a dismal 21% from the field... but may I remind everyone here that all the Spurs not named Duncan or Parker sucked in that 1st round series against the Mavs namely because our second unit was being manhandled... 'cause again, Mason was at the helm, and becuase the Mavs could easily focus on our lone playmaker in Parker... and because IIRC Pop mysteriously decided not to give Hill enough burn... the dynamic when having both Parker and Ginobili on the floor compared to when one of them is missing or not fully healthy is VAST (look at the Spurs' winning percentage when both of them play). Hence, anyone who takes that sample slice to represent Matt in the playoffs is being purposely disingenous with their criticism...

In the 2010 Playoffs the Spurs avenged their 2009 Playoff loss to Dallas by beating them 4-2, and then were swept by Phoenix.... Matt was so-so against Dallas (shooting 34%) and played so-so defense against Dirk. That said, he shot "lights out" against the Suns (shooting 55.6% from the field and 45% from 3pt range). He showed up... and had little to do with Nash going bonkers in Game 1 (mostly against Hill), or with Dragic going crazy in San Antonio... If anything his defense against Frye was subpar... but other than that, Matt played his role well...

This year is when the verdict on Matt will be issued... as long as the big three are healthy, and Jefferson holds his own Matt should play well enough for the team to succeed... he will no longer be singled out as the lone marksman on the team (reason for playoff slump against Dallas in 2009)... Jefferson's newfound efficiency from beyond the arc, Neal (let me repeat that...) Neal's fearlessness (and his welcomed playmaking ability), along with Ginobili's clutchness (despite his current shooting slump) should provide Matt with ample space to knock down his shots... if only Hill would snap out of his 3pt shooting funk... On the other end, Matt's defense will never be anywhere near elite... but he usually plays with the right intensity and with his head in the game... besides, given the current trend it seems McDyess' usage rate will increase during the playoffs which should help the Spurs' efficiency at defending the lane... That being the case, Matt's grade will be based on whether or not he can deliver from beyond the arc... If last year's playoff Bonner shows up, and given the VAST improvements around him there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to contribute.

BTW Sequ... lame to call someone out like that on the thread title... I know it's part of your schtick but still...

chazley
03-21-2011, 04:10 PM
In the 2007 and 2008 post seasons Bonner didn't play much... 34 total minutes (4/10 from the field)...

In the 2009 Playoffs the Spurs lost to Dallas (4-1) but weren't really going anywhere that year with Mason running back up PG duties, and because a guy by the name of Ginobili was sitting behind the bench in street clothes...

Sure, Matt Bonner sucked in that series averaging 19.9 MPG and a dismal 21% from the field... but may I remind everyone here that all the Spurs not named Duncan or Parker sucked in that 1st round series against the Mavs namely because our second unit was being manhandled... 'cause again, Mason was at the helm, and becuase the Mavs could easily focus on our lone playmaker in Parker... and because IIRC Pop mysteriously decided not to give Hill enough burn... the dynamic when having both Parker and Ginobili on the floor compared to when one of them is missing or not fully healthy is VAST (look at the Spurs' winning percentage when both of them play). Hence, anyone who takes that sample slice to represent Matt in the playoffs is being purposely disingenous with their criticism...

In the 2010 Playoffs the Spurs avenged their 2009 Playoff loss to Dallas by beating them 4-2, and then were swept by Phoenix.... Matt was so-so against Dallas (shooting 34%) and played so-so defense against Dirk. That said, he shot "lights out" against the Suns (shooting 55.6% from the field and 45% from 3pt range). He showed up... and had little to do with Nash going bonkers in Game 1 (mostly against Hill), or with Dragic going crazy in San Antonio... If anything his defense against Frye was subpar... but other than that, Matt played his role well...

This year is when the verdict on Matt will be issued... as long as the big three are healthy, and Jefferson holds his own Matt should play well enough for the team to succeed... he will no longer be singled out as the lone marksman on the team (reason for playoff slump against Dallas in 2009)... Jefferson's newfound efficiency from beyond the arc, Neal (let me repeat that...) Neal's fearlessness (and his welcomed playmaking ability), along with Ginobili's clutchness (despite his current shooting slump) should provide Matt with ample space to knock down his shots... if only Hill would snap out of his 3pt shooting funk... On the other end, Matt's defense will never be anywhere near elite... but he usually plays with the right intensity and with his head in the game... besides, given the current trend it seems McDyess' usage rate will increase during the playoffs which should help the Spurs' efficiency at defending the lane... That being the case, Matt's grade will be based on whether or not he can deliver from beyond the arc... If last year's playoff Bonner shows up, and given the VAST improvements around him there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to contribute.

BTW Sequ... lame to call someone out like that on the thread title... I know it's part of your schtick but still...

Ah, so nice to finally have some backup.

Good post.

all_heart
03-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Bonner is a regular season player, come playoff time he's been MIA. Hid D is mediocre at best, the other bigs go right at him. I hope he proves us wrong this postseason, at least offensively, we know what to expect on D.

SequSpur
03-21-2011, 10:58 PM

again, put down your post game newspaper and watch a fuckin game live...the guy sucks, he has to be the worst 6 10 player in the nba....

chazley
03-22-2011, 09:01 PM
again, put down your post game newspaper and watch a fuckin game live...the guy sucks, he has to be the worst 6 10 player in the nba....

You do realize it's widely accepted you're the dumbest poster on the entire board, and your opinion means nothing. And being the dumbest poster on Spurstalk is hard to do.

SequSpur
03-22-2011, 11:06 PM
You do realize it's widely accepted you're the dumbest poster on the entire board, and your opinion means nothing. And being the dumbest poster on Spurstalk is hard to do.

no you just earned that title with this topic

chazley
03-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Bring stats/facts into an argument and I'll consider whatever you say to be a valid point. Just say random shit and say your evidence is because 'you watch the games' doesn't cut it.

spurspokesman
03-23-2011, 06:12 AM
:lol
He probably can tbh.

20beastie45
03-23-2011, 09:17 AM
I wonder if this guy has ever set foot on a court....

hater
03-23-2011, 09:19 AM

good morning Mrs. Bonner.

Shifty
03-23-2011, 10:56 AM
It's hard to pick between Sequ and a guy giving good reasons to backup his talk.

chazley
03-23-2011, 02:39 PM
good morning Mrs. Bonner.

Top of the afternoon to you, hater.