PDA

View Full Version : My Sincerest apologies to Lngrr, Machine and the whole NBA forum.

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 12:39 AM
I have been a dickhead for the past month or so in hopes that i troll some. I will admit, i suck at trolling( and no this is not a troll thread). I have a lot to learn from the art of trolling.

Lngrr, Your family is great. I thought so at first, but decided to troll you. You have a wonderful family, and you have mad detective skills. You're right about me sucking at trolling all across the internet.Machine, your gal is fantastic and she is wifey material. I honestly did not mean to be a douche, again i was trolling and was failing badly at it.

To be frank, I suck with Women. The only ones that i have fcked are sluts who are dumb enough to drink with men on Saturday nights..that is all. I have always failed with women who i'm emotionally attached to. Today, this chick who i was going to see for the last time this semester just faded away. I'm in love with the chick, but i was to big of a chicken to even ask her out.

Conversation went super faggot thanks to my faggot personality...What sucks more is that this chick actually likes me, and I'm absoulty sure about it..but then again i'm a fag. My only choice left is to call her, and you guys know how lame that is..

Tyson Chandler, Serious bro, I would never pick a fight with you. You would probably end up breaking my face with that fist of yours. I mean, I try to act tough but deep down..I'm scared as fuckk..

I just want to be real to myself, so i can improve myslef..I need to stop lying to myself.

:depressed

I want to be a new me..

Sorry for the horrible trolling materials Spurstalk.:depressed

DJ Mbenga
03-21-2011, 12:40 AM
ok

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 12:43 AM
ok

Congrats with the Violet.

ALVAREZ6
03-21-2011, 12:43 AM
wow

what a douche bag

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 12:45 AM
wow

what a douche bag

why you got to be like that? I'm trying to change..

GoodOdor
03-21-2011, 12:47 AM
Tbh this thread for some reason, inmh, only makes you out to be more of a bitch.

ALVAREZ6
03-21-2011, 12:48 AM
probably something to do with lots of :cry :cry :cry and admitting to being horrible at everything

DesignatedT
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
you're right... you do suck at trolling.

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
probably something to do with lots of :cry :cry :cry and admitting to being horrible at everything

C'mon dont be such a douch. I'm not horrible at everything, I'm just apologizing.. I know my mistakes and i'm admitting it to become a better man,

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 12:52 AM
you're right... you do suck at trolling.

Why do you even think this is trolling? I'm being serious here..I feel so depressed for letting a chick that actually liked me to just fade away like that..I realized that at this point..I'm not a man yet..

I wanna work on that, and realization needs to be the first thing..then acceptance..then working on it.

NRHector
03-21-2011, 12:55 AM
is that you Goerge Hill?

ElNono
03-21-2011, 01:05 AM
I for one accept the apology... :lol

TE
03-21-2011, 01:06 AM
Troll thread. Don't bother.

LnGrrrR
03-21-2011, 01:07 AM
http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

But, let's have fun and assume you are. Apology accepted.

100%duncan
03-21-2011, 01:48 AM
lol fify

Blackjack
03-21-2011, 03:28 AM
I'm sorry too.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-21-2011, 07:59 AM
I'm sorry too.

:lmao :rollin :lmao

I have been a dickhead for the past month or so in hopes that i troll some. I will admit, i suck at trolling( and no this is not a troll thread). I have a lot to learn from the art of trolling.

Lngrr, Your family is great. I thought so at first, but decided to troll you. You have a wonderful family, and you have mad detective skills. You're right about me sucking at trolling all across the internet.Machine, your gal is fantastic and she is wifey material. I honestly did not mean to be a douche, again i was trolling and was failing badly at it.

To be frank, I suck with Women. The only ones that i have fcked are sluts who are dumb enough to drink with men on Saturday nights..that is all. I have always failed with women who i'm emotionally attached to. Today, this chick who i was going to see for the last time this semester just faded away. I'm in love with the chick, but i was to big of a chicken to even ask her out.

Conversation went super faggot thanks to my faggot personality...What sucks more is that this chick actually likes me, and I'm absoulty sure about it..but then again i'm a fag. My only choice left is to call her, and you guys know how lame that is..

Tyson Chandler, Serious bro, I would never pick a fight with you. You would probably end up breaking my face with that fist of yours. I mean, I try to act tough but deep down..I'm scared as fuckk..

I just want to be real to myself, so i can improve myslef..I need to stop lying to myself.

:depressed

I want to be a new me..

Sorry for the horrible trolling materials Spurstalk.:depressed

Interesting.

A tip: stop thinking of her as "a chick" and start thinking of her as "a person I like". Call her, get to know her, treat her with respect. Be a man, not a boy. Good luck.

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 10:01 AM
http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

But, let's have fun and assume you are. Apology accepted.

Yes, I am being serious. Thanks.

Here is to a new start.:toast

A tip: stop thinking of her as "a chick" and start thinking of her as "a person I like". Call her, get to know her, treat her with respect. Be a man, not a boy. Good luck

I've called her before, we actually talk. She initiates contact, i try to be the i dont give a fck man, but in reality, I just absoultty like her. The only way to contact her is by Facebook now..Don't want to text or call her anymore...She is in the province now..blow my last chance

I'm sending this message to her in Facebook..It's like going for a prayer shot..Very minimal chances of converting.

Read this, Michelle....If you dont reply, i'll get the message and understand..but i'd be refreshing my facebook everytime.. to wait for your reply..Corny cuzi Facebook..but fck it i dont have any choice

you know what, i'm drunk..I don't even know why i'm drinking, I hate the taste of beer. I'm probalby going to regret this by tommorow... when i wake up, I'm going to feel extremely stupid and retarded.. but tick fackity fck..I dont care. when i talked to you i wanted to tell you something.I was gonna invite you to go out because i like you so fcking MUCH, You know just get to know each other, but fck I chickened out

I'm in front of a computer while my friends are teasing me to no end. They say i'm a beta phag. I have no balls..And that i suck..they also say that, you werent like this before..you were more confident..but now you're super beta.

I have mixed emotions when they say this, becuase i deserve it but it feels horrible.

A friend of mine would ask advices to me and i would tell him to just do why you must do..He was so in love..he did it. i was comfortable with myslef and girls, but now that i think about it, maybe because i didnt feel anything. it was all easy, get this gals number..invite her to this and that.. i did it, no risk no fear. I dont know what you did to me..Sometimes I fcking hate your smile, because i always fcking think about it..

a friend played this song in his house a month ago

Insert Video. about smile..girls love this song in our country

and now i cant get you out of my mind..I even have a playlist in my music player, titled as curly and cute smile...

This is so Corny and lame. I have never done this..always had the balls to talk to them in person..but you..Whats with you?..I always lose to that smile of yours.

I translated that to English. It was only half English and half my language

TE
03-21-2011, 10:06 AM
I've called her before, we actually talk. She initiates contact, i try to be the i dont give a fck man, but in reality, I just absoultty like her. The only way to contact her is by Facebook now..Don't want to text or call her anymore...She is in the province now..blow my last chance

I'm sending this message to her in Facebook..It's like going for a prayer shot..Very minimal chances of converting.

Read this, Michelle....If you dont reply, i'll get the message and understand..but i'd be refreshing my facebook everytime.. to wait for your reply..Corny cuzi Facebook..but fck it i dont have any choice

you know what, i'm drunk..I don't even know why i'm drinking, I hate the taste of beer. I'm probalby going to regret this by tommorow... when i wake up, I'm going to feel extremely stupid and retarded.. but tick fackity fck..I dont care. when i talked to you i wanted to tell you something.I was gonna invite you to go out because i like you so fcking MUCH, You know just get to know each other, but fck I chickened out

I'm in front of a computer while my friends are teasing me to no end. They say i'm a beta phag. I have no balls..And that i suck..they also say that, you werent like this before..you were more confident..but now you're super beta.

I have mixed emotions when they say this, becuase i deserve it but it feels horrible.

A friend of mine would ask advices to me and i would tell him to just do why you must do..He was so in love..he did it. i was comfortable with myslef and girls, but now that i think about it, maybe because i didnt feel anything. it was all easy, get this gals number..invite her to this and that.. i did it, no risk no fear. I dont know what you did to me..Sometimes I fcking hate your smile, because i always fcking think about it..

a friend played this song in his house a month ago

Insert Video. about smile..girls love this song in our country

and now i cant get you out of my mind..I even have a playlist in my music player, titled as curly and cute smile...

This is so Corny and lame. I have never done this..always had the balls to talk to them in person..but you..Whats with you?..I always lose to that smile of yours.

I translated that to English. It was only half English and half my language

You sound like a boy, be a man. Don't throw yourself either with all that shit if that's what you think you're doing. Be up front if you confess an intimacy, but be concise. You sound like you've been watching to much reruns of Boy Meets World.

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 10:24 AM
You sound like a boy, be a man. Don't throw yourself either with all that shit if that's what you think you're doing. Be up front if you confess an intimacy, but be concise. You sound like you've been watching to much reruns of Boy Meets World.

da fuck, i already sent it..Its like my only choice now..

This is not NBA related..MOds can delete this shit..sorry.

Leetonidas
03-21-2011, 10:54 AM
If you are complety serious, sorry man but you are a bitchmade faggot. Grow some balls, no chick wants to read that pathetic message. I really hope this is a troll thread because if not you don't even deserve to call yourself a beta male. You're an epsilon lololololol

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 10:56 AM
If you are complety serious, sorry man but you are a bitchmade faggot. Grow some balls, no chick wants to read that pathetic message. I really hope this is a troll thread because if not you don't even deserve to call yourself a beta male. You're an epsilon lololololol

HOLY FCK...Damn beer...

Leetonidas
03-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah man not trying to be mean, you need some Tony Robbins type help

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah man not trying to be mean, you need some Tony Robbins type help

Would her being asian change your persepctive? I mean i realize its bad..bad..maybe it could not be as bad cuz she is full asian? I dont know..in any case, i feel like shit..But i would wait for her reply and would be posting it here..LOL

ALVAREZ6
03-21-2011, 11:33 AM
I'm convinced this is a full troll attempt

TheMACHINE
03-21-2011, 11:57 AM
apology accepted...although i didnt really care what he said about my wife. lol

TheGreatest23
03-21-2011, 11:58 AM
apology accepted...although i didnt really care what he said about my wife. lol

untrollable, tbh