PDA

View Full Version : "drupal" anyone work with it before I need help.

mouse
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
http://archivemati.ca/wp-content/images/Drupal_as_MVC_Framework.png

If anyone is familiar with this software please contact Veronica R. Hernandez she could use some help.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_176745745682689#!/profile.php?id=1022474684

Thank you SpursTalk

mouse
03-21-2011, 02:12 AM
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cpg/2276727358.html

koriwhat
03-21-2011, 05:56 AM
drupal & joomla i rarely mess with these days, wordpress is my cms of choice & that of most people.

Sense
03-21-2011, 08:51 AM
lol jesus Mouse... you always seem to use the shittiest software on the shittiest computers

mouse
03-21-2011, 12:41 PM
lol jesus Mouse... you always seem to use the shittiest software on the shittiest computers

But at the end you feel twice as satisfied when your finished. Taking the easy way out or using the best is for the unmotivated and lazy.

Example Bill Gates started on the Altair. A heavy metal box with a few knobs and blinking lights but he had a vision. John Carpenter's first film he had to direct,edit, and create his own music using a piece of shit camera and very low budget.

I take pride in having to struggle with shitty laptops and outdated software knowing at the end of the day my work ranks right up there with the best.

Besides if you click on my links you will see the software is really for someone else. I was just hoping I could find someone here who has some expertise on this program and could share some light on it instead of using their top of the line laptop and expensive cool software to insult people on message boards 24/7

Sense
03-21-2011, 02:34 PM
But at the end you feel twice as satisfied when your finished. Taking the easy way out or using the best is for the unmotivated and lazy.

Example Bill Gates started on the Altair. A heavy metal box with a few knobs and blinking lights but he had a vision. John Carpenter's first film he had to direct,edit, and create his own music using a piece of shit camera and very low budget.

I take pride in having to struggle with shitty laptops and outdated software knowing at the end of the day my work ranks right up there with the best.

Besides if you click on my links you will see the software is really for someone else. I was just hoping I could find someone here who has some expertise on this program and could share some light on it instead of using their top of the line laptop and expensive cool software to insult people on message boards 24/7
You're no Bill Gates or John Carpenter, unless your expertise is creating trolls..

The reason I shat on your thread was because you're the only one that seems to know about these programs and finding someone else that uses the same old mofuckin software will be hard.. but hey good luck.

koriwhat
03-21-2011, 03:15 PM
But at the end you feel twice as satisfied when your finished. Taking the easy way out or using the best is for the unmotivated and lazy... I take pride in having to struggle with shitty laptops and outdated software knowing at the end of the day my work ranks right up there with the best.

Unmotivated or lazy? I could say the same about your "art" made with that halfass bryce3d and pspro bs. Your shit ranks right up there with the worst of them. Real Talk.

Tools only get you so far, so yeah you can do cool shit with shitty apps but if youre not artisticly inclined then stop calling yourself an artist. Thats like the old housewives who buy frontpage and open their own template based web biz.

The reason I shat on your thread was because you're the only one that seems to know about these programs and finding someone else that uses the same old mofuckin software will be hard.. but hey good luck.

Old? The 3 most used CMS on the net? Haha... If you dont know what they are, then dont act like you do.

Yo mark, tell that chick i'll help her for $50 an hour.

mouse
03-21-2011, 04:06 PM
You're no Bill Gates

Thank you

or John Carpenter,

That one hurt.

unless your expertise is creating trolls..

:tu

The reason I shat on your thread was because

You want to show others how mature you are? This thread was linked to another site that was hoping to get help also. Good job showing the outside world how much class the club has.

you're the only one that seems to know about these programs and finding someone else that uses the same old mofuckin software will be hard..

I don't make websites, the only software I am familiar with is video conversion,data recovery, and basic photo shop.

but hey good luck.

Thanks! :toast

I found a site that helps.

http://groups.drupal.org/san-antonio-texas

http://new-media-solutions.com/drupal-training?gclid=CNOep5aQ36cCFcEv2godExZK9g

TacoCabanaFajitas
03-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Unmotivated or lazy? I could say the same about your "art" made with that halfass bryce3d and pspro bs. Your shit ranks right up there with the worst of them. Real Talk.

I wholeheartedly agree with Talf Cats you have to be smoking some elite shit to constantly spew and believe your "art" is any good. I wouldn't be such a dick about telling you that your "art" sucks but you are so quick to judge the work of every other poster here when they post. Your programs are from the 90's and it is painfully obvious. From your strange color pairings to the fonts (the same one in almost everything you post) you pick I doubt you have been paid to ever do any real work when it comes to digital media. If what we do is the unmotivated and lazy way, why use programs at all? Pull out your fucking paint brush and color pencils and get to creating some "art" the old fashioned way then scan it in. Idiot.

mouse
03-21-2011, 06:56 PM
TacoCabanaFajitas aka koriwhat's other screen name. feel free to post some of work.

:wakeup

Sense
03-21-2011, 06:59 PM

Tools only get you so far, so yeah you can do cool shit with shitty apps but if youre not artisticly inclined then stop calling yourself an artist. Thats like the old housewives who buy frontpage and open their own template based web biz.

Old? The 3 most used CMS on the net? Haha... If you dont know what they are, then dont act like you do.

Yo mark, tell that chick i'll help her for $50 an hour.

lolol

mouse
03-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Usually when someone talks smack they back it up, where are all cool art works people say they can do better? Where are all the cool websites people say they know how to build?

koriwhat has yet to post a wallpaper he did and yet he always goes in the wallpaper topics to criticize.

You would think if all these professionals that come in my topics because they are bored or don't have a sexual partner they could at least show me a thing or two.

Where is everybody's talent at? Show me....... I used to think koriwhat's man love for me was kinda funny, and maybe sometimes cute, but lately it's getting very close to becoming somewhat creepy in a stalker sorta way.

phyzik
03-22-2011, 01:16 AM
Unless its some person thats wanting to do a personal shitty blog that no one will ever read (Im assuming its actually you that wants to set this up for yourself), do the right thing and tell yourself to go with wordpress.

Im not saying this to be a dick (well, I kinda am) but Wordpress will save you alot of headaches.

Fpoonsie
03-22-2011, 02:10 AM
Usually when someone talks smack they back it up, where are all cool art works people say they can do better? Where are all the cool websites people say they know how to build?

koriwhat has yet to post a wallpaper he did and yet he always goes in the wallpaper topics to criticize.

You would think if all these professionals that come in my topics because they are bored or don't have a sexual partner they could at least show me a thing or two.

Where is everybody's talent at? Show me....... I used to think koriwhat's man love for me was kinda funny, and maybe sometimes cute, but lately it's getting very close to becoming somewhat creepy in a stalker sorta way.

You're an idiot. I don't hafta know how to write a good screenplay to know that Furry Vengeance is a shit movie.

Likewise, I don't hafta know how to use MS Paint to know that the inverted color scheme eyesores you constantly flood this forum with are complete shit.

TacoCabanaFajitas
03-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Yes I am Koriwhats other SN...just a couple years ago you were begging me for help because you didn't know how to photoshop a fucking picture you took onto a blank canvas

koriwhat
04-08-2011, 03:55 AM

i don't need to show you anything to prove you're not an artist. btw, i have posted a small sample size of my work and you have already viewed those pieces so what the fuck are you talking about again?

trust me when i say this, i have no man-crush for you and never had, stop being so delusional. i wouldn't even throw you a penny if you begged, we all know how much you love to beg too.