PDA

View Full Version : why are europeans so much better than white americans at basketball???

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 06:16 PM
??????

LakerHater
03-21-2011, 06:19 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122736501

PGDynasty24
03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Because most of the white athletes here go after Baseball,Football and Hockey because they know they have a better chance of going further in those sports

apalisoc_9
03-21-2011, 06:30 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122736501

That's not me actually. But was reading it just a few minuets ago, and decided post the same shit over her...

Serious though, I mean they have soccer yet they excel better.

Reck
03-21-2011, 06:35 PM
They're good, some are essentially great. But overall better? GTFO!

frodo
03-21-2011, 07:33 PM
b/c american whites refuse to act like pussies swindling FT shots

Reck
03-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Oh you meant white. lol

namlook
03-21-2011, 07:36 PM
Because most of the white athletes here go after Baseball,Football and Hockey because they know they have a better chance of going further in those sports

I think there is a lot of truth to this. The best white athletes are more likely to pursue other sports in the US. The rosters for professional baseball and football teams are much bigger so there's a much better chance of making it to the professional level in those sports than making an NBA roster.

monosylab1k
03-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Because even if they're technically white, they're still a FOB and therefore treated like a minority. And we all know minorities are better at sports than honkies.

Axe Murderer
03-21-2011, 09:55 PM
tbh i'm pretty sure apalisoc=milkshakeballa imho

keytardude27
03-21-2011, 11:19 PM
Whites could be better than blacks and Mexicans at anything they choose, even basketball. Thing is whites often go into areas like politics and business and are too busy ruling the world to practice as much as blacks do who need basketball to get out of the slums.

DeShawnicus Russell, the best baller at our school, always makes me do his homework and stuff, so if he doesn't get a scholarship to college, I don't know what he's gonna do. Probably sell drugs or something.

White also have prettier Aryan eyes than blacks and Mexicans.

ehz33satx
03-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Europeans practice the fundamentals from a young age. While here in the states, the majority of ballers only care about fantastic dunks to be highlighted on Sportcenter and going one on one instead of playing team ball.

Greg Oden
03-21-2011, 11:47 PM
for the most part, white kids grow up shooting around by themselves in their driveway or whatever and it's not till later they get together and play actual squad games with other kids. by then they've become pretty good shooters and realize that's the only way they're gonna compete with more athletic darkies. it's no coincidence most white nba players are shootersPERIOD

Kyle Orton
03-21-2011, 11:49 PM
Europeans practice the fundamentals from a young age. While here in the states, the majority of ballers only care about fantastic dunks to be highlighted on Sportcenter and going one on one instead of playing team ball.

Spurs = class

JayTheClown
03-22-2011, 12:07 AM
Whites could be better than blacks and Mexicans at anything they choose, even basketball. Thing is whites often go into areas like politics and business and are too busy ruling the world to practice as much as blacks do who need basketball to get out of the slums.

DeShawnicus Russell, the best baller at our school, always makes me do his homework and stuff, so if he doesn't get a scholarship to college, I don't know what he's gonna do. Probably sell drugs or something.

:lmao nice trolling

phyzik
03-22-2011, 12:48 AM

Im white, and that made me lol. :lmao

FWIW I can stand at the FT line with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in my mouth (when I used to drink) and knock down shots all day without missing... :toast

Put me in the NBA, let me have a beer and a smoke at the line, and I would be the first 100% FT shooter :p:

The Reckoning
03-22-2011, 02:55 AM
because white people's pedigree in the US has been plagued by indian genes

z0sa
03-22-2011, 03:15 AM
Europe is a continent. White isn't even a race, you silly motherfucker. The two are incomparable.

badfish22
03-22-2011, 03:23 AM
tbh i'm pretty sure apalisoc=milkshakeballa imho

ok

Spur_Fanatic
03-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Oh boy.

This is like saying why black people can't swim.

cheguevara
03-22-2011, 08:38 AM
the whiteboys here pursue CEO, goverment and engineering positions. Since Europe is fucked economically, it's either sportsman, mafia member or slave over there.

lefty
03-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Larry Bird thread !

Dunc n Dave
03-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Because the Euroleague isn't racist against whites like the NBA is. Also, this thread is extremely racist and shows how stupid the people here are.

:wakeup