PDA

View Full Version : Optimism

TE
03-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Timmy's injury is a blessing in disguise because it allows him to rest. Tiago will get more minutes to acclimate himself into the rotation alongside Blair (who will return from injury very soon). Novak will also get some minutes which I think is good because he looks to be more reliable than Bonner. Playing without Timmy kind of puts the team in quandary. A lot more fast-breaks will be generated which I think is what this team is built for from a personnel standpoint.

Don't worry guys. I have faith in this team, so you should to. Timmy is a warrior and will be back before the playoffs.

:toast

Sean Cagney
03-22-2011, 12:45 AM
LOL I hope he is back before the playoffs since it said two weeks lol, that leaves 5 or so games before then! I am with you though bro, this will end up good, trust me it will end up good in the end! This is not a bad thing, trust that.

TE
03-22-2011, 12:58 AM
LOL I hope he is back before the playoffs since it said two weeks lol, that leaves 5 or so games before then! I am with you though bro, this will end up good, trust me it will end up good in the end! This is not a bad thing, trust that.

He'll be back before the playoffs. But in the meantime, Pop should integrate all of the other talented players on the roster (Splitter, Novak, Anderson). Who knows, maybe we'll find a gem in one of them.

spurs10
03-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Denver game will be a good one. You know Manu and Tony will be playing their asses off. Their leadership will prevail..

Splits
03-22-2011, 01:22 AM
Here is what I'm optimistic about: Steve Novak's shot is WET

cheguevara
03-22-2011, 08:42 AM
recovering from injury != rest

Em-City
03-22-2011, 08:48 AM
Here is what I'm optimistic about: Steve Novak's shot is WET

drippin'

bigfan
03-22-2011, 09:22 AM
This injury being a "blessing" is horseshit. I agree Tiago will benefit from the playing time but Id prefer Duncan at 100% thanks.

Giuseppe
03-22-2011, 09:46 AM
This injury being a "blessing" is horseshit.

A Spur Fan, with an ounce of gumption.

Bully, bully for you.

TheProfessor
03-22-2011, 09:51 AM
A Spur Fan, with an ounce of gumption.

Bully, bully for you.
Yeah, it's so hard to find pessimistic Spurs' fans on this board.