PDA

View Full Version : Refs are sending Lakers signals about how they plan on calling the play-offs

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2011, 07:34 AM
Yes sirrr....Just as I correctly predicted last year that we'd have some close games heart wrenching moments but that ultimately we'd prevail...I'm going to make another prediction...

For this special and rare 3-peat our Lakers will have to play 5 on 8 meaning against the players and the refs but we'll ultimately get it done. Listen up my brothers the refs are sending us signals right now about how they plan on calling this shit...

Kobe can't get any calls and I've never seen it this bad tbh...Baby Drew getting excessive penalties, and Artest is always a target...this is a clear indication that the league don't want to see Kobe tie MJ but it's going to happen...I'm just preparing you now for what you'll inevitably see...don't be surprised...our boys will get it done....yet again...:toast

LkrFan
03-22-2011, 07:41 AM
It's borderline ridiculous too. These MFing refs know if they call the game straight it will be a Laker blowout. They gotta try to keep this shit interesting for the kids! :lol

Jodelo
03-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Lakers saying the refs are against them? Wow...

Spur_Fanatic
03-22-2011, 07:59 AM
STFU welcher