PDA

View Full Version : If the Spurs Win (celebration idea)

sa_butta
06-03-2005, 11:41 AM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1415257.html?menu=

Guests take a dip in beer pool

An Austrian holiday resort is offering guests the chance to swim in a pool containing 42,000 pints of beer.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/289158.jpg

The Starkenber Beer Myth resort located in and around the medieval castle of Starkenberger in Austria's Tyrol region has filled seven 13ft long pools with the beer.

The management claims that beer baths heal various skin diseases.

However, some guests are said to have enjoyed drinking their favourite brew while swimming in the pools.

Manager Markus Amann, 23, said: "I would rather swim than swallow, as we serve enough of a cold, fresh tapped beer on the bars next to the pools."

SWC Bonfire
06-03-2005, 11:48 AM
They finally found a way to use all that "recycled" beer.

ObiwanGinobili
06-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Ok, stop breakin into my house people!
:lol

sa_butta
06-03-2005, 12:01 PM
I dont know if I would drink that beer with everyone in it...
but swiming in beer, maybe if not considered abuse by not drinking.

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2005, 12:12 PM
However, some guests are said to have enjoyed drinking their favourite brew while swimming in the pools.

beer..piss...beer...piss...beer...piss...you really gotta trust the other people or be really really stupid to actually drink that shit...

Taco
06-03-2005, 12:14 PM
gives a whole new meaning to don't pee in the pool

Confused
06-03-2005, 12:29 PM
LOL, I wonder how much bacteria is in that thing!

Confused
06-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Oops, wrong name! Oh well. :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Sequ needs to avoid that at all cost. Not only would he not be able to keep his head above the foam, he would probably get a yeast infection....:lol

J/K...:wink

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-03-2005, 12:47 PM
I like beer and all, but that just seems disgusting to me.

And not because of the beer, but because of all the hairy farts (literally) sharing the pool.

Now if I could have my own pool filled with beer. . .and a hot blonde or two. . .

Shelly
06-03-2005, 12:50 PM
That's just gross. It reminds me of the hot tub at the health club that always had this foamy stuff on the top.

eeeewwwwwww

sa_butta
06-03-2005, 12:52 PM
I like beer and all, but that just seems disgusting to me.

And not because of the beer, but because of all the hairy farts (literally) sharing the pool.

Now if I could have my own pool filled with beer. . .and a hot blonde or two. . .yeah definitely wouldnt be caught in beer pool with a bunch
of old farts. Would be cool in your own pool. You would have to have a life guard so you dont get drunk and drown. I could see headlines man drowns in beer, what a way to go.

bigzak25
06-03-2005, 12:58 PM
a nice clean pool or better yet, beachside, with a beer in hand is good enough.

jekka, do you have any info on the ph balance required for healthy balls and how beer could affect that? thanks. :smokin

SWC Bonfire
06-03-2005, 01:05 PM
yeah definitely wouldnt be caught in beer pool with a bunch
of old farts. Would be cool in your own pool. You would have to have a life guard so you dont get drunk and drown. I could see headlines man drowns in beer, what a way to go.

Sort of like the old joke with the Irishman drowning in the vat of beer.

1st: "That's horrible. Did he suffer much?"
2nd: "We'll, he climbed out to take a piss twice."

timvp
06-04-2005, 03:47 AM
That's the sickest thing I've ever seen.

:vomit