PDA

View Full Version : Teef or no teef??

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-22-2011, 06:10 PM
I have had many ladies smoke my pole
but some like to knibble a bit with the teef. I was wondering what was some of my niggas opinion on this issue??? I am currently dating a young lady who likes to use the teef quite often, but it's sooo good
I can't bring myself to say anything.

Spur_Fanatic
03-22-2011, 06:16 PM
I know this is a NBA forum only in name, but... WTF?
Still, in the spirit of this forum's true nature...

Ehem...

"41's, don't lie you cocksucker. If we want to know you expertise in oral sex, we can simply ask KoolAid, he can tell us if you suck at it or not..."

There, thank you.

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2011, 06:22 PM
I have had many ladies smoke my pole
but some like to knibble a bit with the teef. I was wondering what was some of my niggas opinion on this issue??? I am currently dating a young lady who likes to use the teef quite often, but it's sooo good
I can't bring myself to say anything.

Hey listen up my nigga...if she's white then you may want to go with some teef...because her lips are a bit thinner you want to feel a bit of her aggressiveness....

If she Black and got fucking lips like Tina Thompson of the WNBA then fucking no teef at all...her fucking lips will wrap around your dick like hot potatoe pie lil homie...HOT POTATOE PIE....no bullshitting....

Now when she's rotating your balls it don't matter the race or whether it's teef or no teef you just want to make sure she gets nasty and wet with it...I mean whole sac in her mouth type shit...then you good as gold...:hat

LnGrrrR
03-22-2011, 06:27 PM
her fucking lips will wrap around your dick like hot potatoe pie lil homie...HOT POTATOE PIE....no bullshitting....

Why do you know what hot potato pie on your dick feels like?

midnightpulp
03-22-2011, 06:28 PM

Lol.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Hey listen up my nigga...if she's white then you may want to go with some teef...because her lips are a bit thinner you want to feel a bit of her aggressiveness....

If she Black and got fucking lips like Tina Thompson of the WNBA then fucking no teef at all...her fucking lips will wrap around your dick like hot potatoe pie lil homie...HOT POTATOE PIE....no bullshitting....

Now when she's rotating your balls it don't matter the race or whether it's teef or no teef you just want to make sure she gets nasty and wet with it...I mean whole sac in her mouth type shit...then you good as gold...:hat

Mad ups for the advice my nigga. She a hispanic, very good dsl ( stands for dick sucking lips for the white folk).
Not like Tina of course but good nonetheless. I guess a little
teef won't hurt. Whole sac in her mouth shit I haven't tried yet
with this lady, but best believe it's on for tonight. :toast

Bito Corleone
03-22-2011, 06:33 PM
How do guys like it? I'm trying to be as good as I can with all the cock I've been sucking lately, and the boys tell me I'm pretty good, but I can never tell if they're telling me the truth. So will you guys please tell me if I should use a little teeth or no teeth at all. kthxbi

Muser
03-22-2011, 06:33 PM

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/a/01293-3.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2011, 06:39 PM
http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/a/01293-3.jpg

not bad :lol muser not bad at all...:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2011, 06:40 PM

it's the personification of something hot, sticky and good....:lol

# 1 Troll
03-22-2011, 09:08 PM
lol nice thread my man, like koolaid man alluded to it really depends on the woman. I know blacks can give some good head, whites would probably be the one race who would really need to use some teeth whilst giving a bj, considering they are rather "vanilla" in that area

jjktkk
03-23-2011, 12:49 AM
i have had many ladies smoke my pole
but some like to knibble a bit with the teef. I was wondering what was some of my niggas opinion on this issue??? I am currently dating a young lady who likes to use the teef quite often, she's got a deep voice and a mustache, but it's sooo good i can't bring myself to say anything.