PDA

View Full Version : Psychological experiment: walking in the shoes of a Laker fan..

HarlemHeat37
03-23-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm conducting a mini research project for my social/s class..I'm going to walk in the shoes of the people I hate the most: Laker fans..for the next month, I will believe I'm a Laker fan, here on SpursTalk..no breaks, everything I say will be based on the mind of a Laker fan..stay tuned, wish me luck..

BTW, don't forget to enter Harlem's draw, prizes will be given out, APRIL 3RD!!..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175042

Mavillionaire
03-23-2011, 09:43 PM
To complete the study, you're going to have to tuck your dick in your ass while you walk around to get the full effect.

midnightpulp
03-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Have you figured out how to change your ethnicity to beaner, yet?

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
03-23-2011, 09:47 PM
You're going to feel so dirty.....

LkrFan
03-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Will the experiment end when Timmy D suits up? :lol

Ace
03-23-2011, 10:12 PM
:corn:

usdane
03-23-2011, 10:35 PM
So you will be pulling for the Lakers until April 23rd. God help us.

lil'mo
03-23-2011, 10:38 PM
gay

NRHector
03-23-2011, 10:39 PM
don't forget to dissappear when they don't win

Mugen
03-23-2011, 10:50 PM
tell your parents you're moving back home.

NRHector
03-23-2011, 10:51 PM
make bets and don't pay

silverblk mystix
03-23-2011, 10:52 PM
I assumed you ALREADY were a laker fan...this WON'T be a stretch at all for you.

tdunk21
03-23-2011, 10:57 PM
have to give blowjobs if u r a laker fan

ElNono
03-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Does this mean you're going to welch on your draw?

The Gemini Method
03-23-2011, 11:00 PM
This should be interesting. Let's see if the study is flawed because you only use a small sample size of the supposed Laker fanship.

DJ Mbenga
03-23-2011, 11:19 PM
social sciences class. must be for a high school project. figures.....

cobbler
03-23-2011, 11:21 PM
... and then after the month ends we get to watch you do your annual bandwagon to bandwagon jump only to watch all 4 of them fail yet again. Followed of course by the Stern and Ref rants and the all important your title is shit because Kobe had some bad stat in a game or two.

Nothing new here. OBSESSION.

KillerMamba
03-24-2011, 01:23 AM
You'll have to have extremely high expectations (I'm serious), due to following a team with their level of dominance in the modern basketball era.

Thrown412
03-24-2011, 02:20 AM
You should just use a fucking troll if you ask me.

BoricuaCJA
03-24-2011, 03:21 AM
Does this mean you're going to welch on your draw?
This!?

Giuseppe
03-24-2011, 07:54 AM
... and then after the month ends we get to watch you do your annual bandwagon to bandwagon jump only to watch all 4 of them fail yet again. Followed of course by the Stern and Ref rants and the all important your title is shit because Kobe had some bad stat in a game or two.

Cobbler

DenDen
03-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Stop liking girls, oh and jerk off to every little thing Bynum does.

monosylab1k
03-24-2011, 08:56 AM
This should be interesting. Let's see if the study is flawed because you only use a small sample size of the supposed Laker fanship.

Oh dear god you've officially become the SAmikeyp of laker fans

The Gemini Method
03-24-2011, 10:40 AM
Oh dear god you've officially become the SAmikeyp of laker fans

I am interested in the story...count me in as one that will see what Harlem comes up with. I just want it to be the standard when representing the Laker fanbase.

TheGreatest23
03-24-2011, 10:42 AM
I'm conducting a mini research project for my social/s class..I'm going to walk in the shoes of the people I hate the most: Laker fans..for the next month, I will believe I'm a Laker fan, here on SpursTalk..no breaks, everything I say will be based on the mind of a Laker fan..stay tuned, wish me luck..

BTW, don't forget to enter Harlem's draw, prizes will be given out, APRIL 3RD!!..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175042

Should be easy being that you're the biggest bandwagoner in this forum.

Venti Quattro
03-24-2011, 12:42 PM
What if you never come back from your e-Inception experiment?

DeadlyDynasty
03-24-2011, 12:45 PM
The playoffs need to start already. People are just reaching for material now...it's almost worse than this past offseason

Giuseppe
03-24-2011, 12:56 PM
This place suffers greatly when we're winning like we are. Couple that with their sporadic losing of late & Duncan's injury and it's a recipe for shit.

Only the girl coming down here for a full afternoon visit earlier this week made it remarkable.

redzero
03-24-2011, 01:03 PM
This place suffers greatly when we're winning like we are. Couple that with their sporadic losing of late & Duncan's injury and it's a recipe for shit.

Only the girl coming down here for a full afternoon visit earlier this week made it remarkable.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5077094&postcount=658

Pick a lane.

ALVAREZ6
03-24-2011, 01:05 PM
You might have to smash your head onto a wall or concrete repeatedly for an hour straight, but I'm not sure if the effects would be reversible. Give it a shot.

Greg Oden
03-24-2011, 01:18 PM
why does it suck?
there is suppose to be a sallary cap to try to keep the field level

if they got lee they have bird rights to sign him to any amout

I do not know about the cap in baseball
but how with their large payroll and having to pay taxes 24 million each year

how they would be able to sign lee?

Giuseppe
03-24-2011, 01:22 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5077094&postcount=658

Pick a lane.

If this is about the $500, Deep ain't gettin' itPERIOD

Greg Oden
03-24-2011, 01:24 PM
It a not a Culburn. It a Giuseppe. I just lowly & ignorant Italian from old country. I come to a America for a takeout a spaghetti dinner. I see you a Banzai, are you a Japanese? You fight in a World a War a 2?

redzero
03-24-2011, 01:37 PM
If this is about the $500

It's not. Read the post first before you respond.

Rummpd
03-24-2011, 02:00 PM
It must suck to be a Lakers fan - if they win so what? if they lose it is due the refs or a Stern conspiracy.

Greg Oden
03-24-2011, 02:05 PM
coming from a guy blaming last night's loss on the refs.

DeadlyDynasty
03-24-2011, 02:07 PM
It must suck to be a Lakers fan - if they win so what? if they lose it is do the refs or a Stern conspiracy.

This coming from a Spur fan who authored this thread:

"Loss on Pop and Refs" (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175262)

I never thought Obstructed View would relinquish his Forum Idiot crown, but I think you just took it.

Oh, and it's "due," not "do", you illiterate fuckstick.

ChrisRichards
03-24-2011, 02:21 PM
This is disgusting bro.

LakaFan
03-24-2011, 02:26 PM
gr8 bro wellcum

i MAke GOod POlls
03-24-2011, 02:43 PM
lol Rummpd

Rummpd
03-24-2011, 03:23 PM
coming from a guy blaming last night's loss on the refs.

Read the posts the blame was more on the coach in this case but why let the facts get in the way? Denver did get a lot of calls including a BS non call on Manu when both announcers saw; and said he was hammered, Blair misses a layup and then Harrington drops a three. 5 point swing right there and there were 2-3 other bad calls. Denver was in the penalty 5 minutes into the game and Dice was the first Spur year to foul out and was jerked around all night with calls . . I also said that Bryant for LAL blatantly also does not often get the calls he deserves but let the air breath on Rose, Durant, Wade, James or anyone on Denver and the whistles blow.

Oh but when the Pistons won or the Celtics it was always Stern's fault when LAL got gifted the alltime bad officiating game in game 6 of the Kings- LAL series that got Kobe one title he probably did not deserve. Then there was the impossible 0.4 shot by Fisher but of course LAL got the call. Dream on if you not think overall the NBA does not favor the LAL?

Ha HA - LAL is an old on average team that got of course the fewest back to backs of any team in the league. Plus in reality it only plays 39 real road games with that brutal and taxing hard travel to Staples for the Clippers. Plus now the NBA is going to gift wrap a team to Orange County so that those LAL will really have to travel far.

Paul to the Lakers is probably a given as well, but as I said it must suck to be an LAL fan when they lose, mainly because of many entitled fans and all the bandwagoners in LAL.

At least most of those on this site are loyal and knowledgeable fans of the LAL and I admire them for that to a considerable degree.

LakaFan
03-24-2011, 03:29 PM
:cry :cry blah blah :cry the refs :cry :cry :cry
imho

Rummpd
03-24-2011, 03:35 PM
imho

As I said I admire most LAL fans but not those that cannot bring it. It must really suck again to be your type of fan especially the other poster with name of Greg Oden, so much hype, so little floor time, and each year brings renewed hope in Portland that somehow, someway he will get back to being half of what he should have been. Must be absolutely heartbreaking and chronically stressful to be a Portland fan; but I admire you all for your supreme loyalty through convicts, lost players and injured stars. Prepare for another first round exit Blazer fans.

Giuseppe
03-24-2011, 03:40 PM

I never thought Obstructed View would relinquish his Forum Idiot crown, but I think you just took it.

They've been talking out of school about their team a lot upstairs.

But, I figure what goes on "behind closed doors" is their own business.

Obviously Deads doesn't hold with that belief. And he's fully entitled.

LakaFan
03-24-2011, 03:41 PM
As I said I admire most LAL fans but not those that cannot bring it.

You don't admire me? Damn that's going to ruin my day.

Rummpd
03-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Give him his due. By the way at least Giussuppe is a loyal and consistant LAL fan who is with them through the good and bad (such as it has been the last few years in LA LA land). However, all things come to an end and SAS will get benefit from Duncan's injury in the long run as others will get to see floor action.

LAL fans should be very afraid, Memphis liable to move up and snare the 7th seed and they have no fear of LAL (or SAS, Boston or anyone else it seems these days)

Rummpd
03-24-2011, 03:48 PM
You don't admire me? Damn that's going to ruin my day.

I admire any true fan who has shown loyalty and shows up after games through thick and thin and honestly do not recall you being around as much as you or someone with a similar name did. Maybe you have though.

Honestly, continued good health to your team, I want the LAL and Spurs at full strength when they take down LAL in the WCF. No excuses, bring it strong re your team and their chances, and let the best team win on the court.

The Gemini Method
03-24-2011, 03:49 PM
I don't fear the Grizzlies w/o the Gay...nuff said.

Giuseppe
03-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Give him his due. By the way at least Giussuppe is a loyal and consistant LAL fan who is with them through the good and bad (such as it has been the last few years in LA LA land). However, all things come to an end and SAS will get benefit from Duncan's injury in the long run as others will get to see floor action.

LAL fans should be very afraid, Memphis liable to move up and snare the 7th seed and they have no fear of LAL (or SAS, Boston or anyone else it seems these days)

It is of absolutely no import that "LAL fans should be afraid."

The Lakers fear no team....no road....no circumstance.

This core has failed together and risen from that failure to destroy their fears not once, but, twice. The second time they destroyed the author of their original failure. Destroyed them not only at the time of the contest, but, that destruction carried over to further financial decisions made because they (Celtics) failed last June. If they had beaten us, an entire different landscape would be in play now.

Greg Oden
03-24-2011, 04:33 PM
As I said I admire most LAL fans but not those that cannot bring it. It must really suck again to be your type of fan especially the other poster with name of Greg Oden, so much hype, so little floor time, and each year brings renewed hope in Portland that somehow, someway he will get back to being half of what he should have been. Must be absolutely heartbreaking and chronically stressful to be a Portland fan; but I admire you all for your supreme loyalty through convicts, lost players and injured stars. Prepare for another first round exit Blazer fans.

:lmao

Venti Quattro
03-24-2011, 06:10 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ALVAREZ6
03-24-2011, 06:11 PM
DeadlyDynasty, do I have your permission to use your sig?

Venti Quattro
03-24-2011, 06:13 PM
also Calling the Lakers LAL everytime is pretty gay, but hey I'm not the one to choose :lmao

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
03-24-2011, 06:58 PM
also Calling the Lakers LAL everytime is pretty gay, but hey I'm not the one to choose :lmao
Isn't that the standard abbreviation? LAL, LAC, BOS, SAS, DAL, ORL, GSW, etc.

Mavillionaire
03-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Isn't that the standard abbreviation? LAL, LAC, BOS, SAS, DAL, ORL, GSW, etc.
No, if he puts a laughing emoticon at the end of his sentence, it means he won the argument.