PDA

View Full Version : Denver makes a run and Pop's counter move is Bonner....

SequSpur
03-23-2011, 11:52 PM
lmfao!

honestfool84
03-23-2011, 11:58 PM
Bonner isn't even in the game as of the last timeout. :stfu

Rummpd
03-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Pop is an idiot at times - Novak on fire last few games sits on bench Splitter was filling the paint and sits. I don't mind Blair or Bonnner individually for short bursts, but together please no ever again!

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
03-24-2011, 12:00 AM
You guys realize Bonner being out on the floor gives Manu and Tony room to operate in the paint... whether he's hitting or not

SequSpur
03-24-2011, 12:02 AM
you guys realize bonner being out on the floor gives manu and tony room to operate in the paint... Whether he's hitting or not

d e f e n s e

Rummpd
03-24-2011, 12:12 AM
You guys realize Bonner being out on the floor gives Manu and Tony room to operate in the paint... whether he's hitting or not
Novak shoots as well if not better and Manu and Splitter effective on the pick and roll. Overall your theory is BS

spurspokesman
03-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Pop is an idiot at times - Novak on fire last few games sits on bench Splitter was filling the paint and sits. I don't mind Blair or Bonnner individually for short bursts, but together please no ever again!

THis

KaiRMD1
03-24-2011, 12:15 AM
Damn, I can see this happening in the playoffs

8FOR!3
d e f e n s e

I may be wrong

Spurs Brazil
Playoffs are coming and Bonner is done. Harrington scored 27 on him today

When Pop will learn. Bonner choked in 2009 and 2010 and won't be different this season

SequSpur
03-24-2011, 12:16 AM
omg, this game was a win and in the bag and a mid 4th quarter run and pop fucking forgot the game plan....

also, novak has clearly been hot lately, bonner sucks balls...splitter was balling, but mcdice was killing it...it just came down to a lack of execution...i will take manu shooting a step back 3 all day, but that game was over when bonner was inserted to stop the run and totally fucked up the defensive assignments...momentum was lost and the spurs started chasing...reminded me of last year against phoenix...wtf...i hate losing games like this...fuck, make the other team beat you...

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
03-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Novak shoots as well if not better and Manu and Splitter effective on the pick and roll. Overall your theory is BS

Novak??? really?? that's your argument?? Seriously??

honestfool84
03-24-2011, 12:18 AM
omg, this game was a win and in the bag and a mid 4th quarter run and pop fucking forgot the game plan....

also, novak has clearly been hot lately, bonner sucks balls...splitter was balling, but mcdice was killing it...it just came down to a lack of execution...i will take manu shooting a step back 3 all day, but that game was over when bonner was inserted to stop the run and totally fucked up the defensive assignments...momentum was lost and the spurs started chasing...reminded me of last year against phoenix...wtf...i hate losing games like this...fuck, make the other team beat you...

i'm actually with you on this one.

Chomag
03-24-2011, 12:19 AM

Yep, Manu and Parker would be sucky players if they didn't have bonner. :rolleyes

Cessation
03-24-2011, 12:20 AM
but, but, but...bonner is part of the best defencive lineup the spurs have had this year

Chomag
03-24-2011, 12:21 AM
Relying on the 3 pointer to win your games will not win you very many in the playoffs.

mingus
03-24-2011, 12:23 AM
The Bonner/Blair combo which played for most of the second quarter was one of the main reasons Denver scored forty that quarter. forty fucking points in the second quarter by Denver.

SequSpur
seriously, this game doesn't mean shit, no need to press until the spurs lose 4 in a row and LA and Dallas win out, so fuck it...

but dude....

Bonner is not the answer to anything, I am leaning with a big lineup with Splitter down low with Tim and McDice and Blair teaming up for support...Novak is fucking larry bird from the three land...shit, his shot even looks good....bonner's shot is all fucked up for some reason....i wonder, who in the hell taught him how to shoot? lol

loveforthegame
I wonder what Splitter and Novak must think. They play hard and they produce and yet Pop glues them to the bench for a slumping Bonner instead.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
03-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Yep, Manu and Parker would be sucky players if they didn't have bonner. :rolleyes

Your reading comprehension skills are amazing... :toast

elbamba
03-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Spurs looked great when Splitter was in the game. He was defending the paint well and getting rebounds. When Bonner is not hitting threes he is a libility. Everyone sees this but Pop. I think he sees it but his pride gets the better of him. Don't get so caught up in routine.

taps
03-24-2011, 12:31 AM
good takes op

the defense will create offense in the 4th

underdawg
03-24-2011, 12:35 AM
Novak??? really?? that's your argument?? Seriously??

Bonner??? really?? that's your argument?? Seriously??

Sean Cagney
03-24-2011, 02:47 AM
I hate BONNER, I really can't stand that dude.. I am not alone I know but some will argue he is this and that, but he is shyt, period. I hate that dude.