03-24-2011, 01:08 AM
first

:lol

ducks
03-24-2011, 01:11 AM
5 idiot

Sean Cagney
03-24-2011, 01:17 AM
WE WILL NOT GET 5 without TIM, book that.

DontStopBelieving
03-24-2011, 01:18 AM
1st seed looking tougher to get by the day..

crc21209
03-24-2011, 01:18 AM
Here's the remaining schedule:

Fri, Mar 25 @Portland
Sun, Mar 27 @Memphis
Mon, Mar 28 vsPortland
Thu, Mar 31 vsBoston
Fri, Apr 1 @Houston
Sun, Apr 3 vsPhoenix
Tue, Apr 5 @Atlanta
Wed, Apr 6 vsSacramento
Sat, Apr 9 vsUtah
Tue, Apr 12 @Los Angeles
Wed, Apr 13 @Phoenix

LakerHater
03-24-2011, 01:20 AM
its gonna be fuckin tough!

Sean Cagney
03-24-2011, 01:21 AM

Fri, Mar 25 @Portland
Sun, Mar 27 @Memphis
Mon, Mar 28 vsPortland
Thu, Mar 31 vsBoston
Fri, Apr 1 @Houston
Sun, Apr 3 vsPhoenix
Tue, Apr 5 @Atlanta
Wed, Apr 6 vsSacramento
Sat, Apr 9 vsUtah
Tue, Apr 12 @Los Angeles
Wed, Apr 13 @Phoenix

WE are fuked, damn at that there! Man fukk that is horrible there! Only easy game there is Sac, thats IT! THAT IS IT! Jesus this is just flat out horrible for us. Tim is out and we got those teams, shyt to fukkin hell.
its gonna be fuckin tough!

Tonight was golden for them, fukk they blew that and it's on now, they blew it IMO and will finish 2nd! HELLO LA welcome to the F IN #1 seed from this schedule! We can't win most of those without TIM IMO, just IMO.

TampaDude
03-24-2011, 01:21 AM

Fri, Mar 25 @Portland - L
Sun, Mar 27 @Memphis - L
Mon, Mar 28 vs Portland - L
Thu, Mar 31 vs Boston - L
Fri, Apr 1 @Houston - W
Sun, Apr 3 vs Phoenix - W
Tue, Apr 5 @Atlanta- W
Wed, Apr 6 vs Sacramento - W
Sat, Apr 9 vs Utah - W
Tue, Apr 12 @Los Angeles - L
Wed, Apr 13 @Phoenix - L

We finish 5-6.

The Lakers will win out, book it.

Tonight's loss was the KEY to losing HCA, I hope you all know that.

Sisk
03-24-2011, 01:22 AM
WE are fuked, damn at that there! Man fukk that is horrible there! Only easy game there is Sac, thats IT! THAT IS IT! Jesus this is just flat out horrible for us. Tim is out and we got those teams, shyt to fukkin hell.

Atlanta sucks. We'll beat PHX and Utah in SA.

Sean Cagney
03-24-2011, 01:24 AM
We finish 5-6.

We are all out fuked now, now to blow a 6 game lead in 11 games we can show you! WE WILL DO IT! TRUST ME.
Atlanta sucks. We'll beat PHX and Utah in SA.

Okay so that is 60 wins there, LA still passes us! YES THEY DO if thats all we get! MY GOD!

duncan228
03-24-2011, 01:25 AM
For those looking ahead, Spurs 12-1 this season following a loss, third-best in NBA history. Of course, haven't won in Portland since 2008.

TampaDude
03-24-2011, 01:26 AM
I hope Timmy comes back soon. The Spurs have NO CHANCE in the playoffs without him.

Sean Cagney
03-24-2011, 01:27 AM
We finish 5-6.

Which is why I hated this loss too much tonight, I feel we blew it, I feel LA will win alot of their last ones and we blew it.... Spurs fuked themselves believe that, period. This will come back to haunt us here, period.

TampaDude
03-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Which is why I hated this loss too much tonight, I feel we blew it, I feel LA will win alot of their last ones and we blew it.... Spurs fuked themselves believe that, period. This will come back to haunt us here, period.

Yup...Lakers win the West by 1 game. Book it. The Lakers have flipped the switch and will not lose any more games in the regular season.

Sean Cagney
03-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Yup...Lakers win the West by 1 game. Book it. The Lakers have flipped the switch and will not lose any more games in the regular season.

I know they will, it will happen! Tim getting hurt is not a blessing at all, period! This is horrible for us now! We did not need this now, we will lose that seed and we meet Dallas in round two now! GOOD FUKKIN LUCK with that there. I have a horrible feeling now, period.

spurs10
03-24-2011, 01:58 AM
Jesus, tonight's loss was very bad, but it's still our 14th. If you are so convinced we are going to lose game after game, why even watch the games at all. Sack up or surrender....because you are wrong, we are not losing hca, unless you guys start playing...then we have no chance!!!!!!!

Sean Cagney
03-24-2011, 02:01 AM
Jesus, tonight's loss was very bad, but it's still our 14th. If you are so convinced we are going to lose game after game, why even watch the games at all. Sack up or surrender....because you are wrong, we are not losing hca, unless you guys start playing...then we have no chance!!!!!!!

We don't mean sht now! It is not upon us but the team! I can say what I say and it makes no difference at all, it's on the team to win games now!

crc21209
03-24-2011, 02:03 AM

:lol Calm down there. The Lakers wont win out. They could care less about the 1 seed, they just wanna finish with a better record than everyone else but the Spurs.

Here's the Lakers remaining schedule:

Fri, Mar 25 vsLos Angeles Clippers
Sun, Mar 27 vsNew Orleans
Thu, Mar 31 vsDallas
Fri, Apr 1 @Utah
Sun, Apr 3 vsDenver
Tue, Apr 5 vsUtah
Wed, Apr 6 @Golden State
Fri, Apr 8 @Portland
Sun, Apr 10 vsOklahoma City
Tue, Apr 12 vsSan Antonio
Wed, Apr 13 @Sacramento

The Lakers still have a couple tough games playing Dallas, Denver, @ Portland where they always struggle, and 1 more against the Spurs (which might not even matter by then). That April 1st game @Utah could be tough too on the 2nd end of a back to back, MAYBE even the Warrior game as well....

crc21209
03-24-2011, 02:05 AM

Fri, Mar 25 @Portland
Sun, Mar 27 @Memphis
Mon, Mar 28 vsPortland
Thu, Mar 31 vsBoston
Fri, Apr 1 @Houston
Sun, Apr 3 vsPhoenix
Tue, Apr 5 @Atlanta
Wed, Apr 6 vsSacramento
Sat, Apr 9 vsUtah
Tue, Apr 12 @Los Angeles
Wed, Apr 13 @Phoenix

I'm not going to predict the next 2 games because I'm not sure what will happen, but after that I can see the Spurs beating Portland at Home, Houston, Phoenix, Atlanta, Sacramento, and Utah, that would be enough to get them HCA....

SplitterHook
03-24-2011, 05:38 AM
wow you guys are really pessimist.

we only need to win 3 games if one of ours wins is against the lakers or 4 games if we lose against LA...

really? The #1 seed is ours.

chazley
03-24-2011, 05:53 AM
I see a lottery team, bunch of potential #8 seeds, and two tough games. If we aren't at least .500 through that stretch without Tim, our team overall isn't good enough to win a championship anyways.

Budkin
03-24-2011, 07:10 AM
:lol There's just no way we're losing the top seed. We're way better than a .500 team without tim so chill out.

hater
03-24-2011, 08:34 AM
schedule looks rough though.

If we lose #1 seed Spurs choked and don't deserve it to start with. So it's all the Spurs to lose and choke.

IMO the Lakers vs. Spurs game might decide it all.

Mugen
03-24-2011, 10:17 AM
so this is assuming the Lakers win their final 11 games? Meaning they went 16-0 to end the season.....right.....

I think they go 9-2 or maybe 10-1 to end the year giving the Spurs enough leeway to drop some games before the season is over...

Budkin
03-24-2011, 10:26 AM
schedule looks rough though.

If we lose #1 seed Spurs choked and don't deserve it to start with. So it's all the Spurs to lose and choke.

IMO the Lakers vs. Spurs game might decide it all.

That game is going to be meaningless. By that time we'll have shit on lockdown and our main guys will be resting.

DeadlyDynasty
03-24-2011, 10:36 AM
The next two games are pivotal for the Spurs, imo. If they drop both roadies and LAL beats LAC and NOH, then it's a 4 game lead with 9 to play. If would take an epic choke-job for the Spurs to lose their grip on the #1 seed, so I don't see that happening...but nevertheless, it will put pressure on SA to play out the regular season w/o much rest to their key players--as they originally anticipated. I wouldn't count on the Lakers losing more than 2 games down the stretch, especially considering that they want to finish ahead of the Bulls and Celtics for HCA.

Spurs will finish with the first seed...the only question is how much energy will they have to expend to get there?

E-RockWill
03-24-2011, 10:38 AM
WE WILL NOT GET 5 without TIM, book that.

Tonight was golden for them, fukk they blew that and it's on now, they blew it IMO and will finish 2nd! HELLO LA welcome to the F IN #1 seed from this schedule! We can't win most of those without TIM IMO, just IMO.

We are all out fuked now, now to blow a 6 game lead in 11 games we can show you! WE WILL DO IT! TRUST ME.

Okay so that is 60 wins there, LA still passes us! YES THEY DO if thats all we get! MY GOD!

I know they will, it will happen! Tim getting hurt is not a blessing at all, period! This is horrible for us now! We did not need this now, we will lose that seed and we meet Dallas in round two now! GOOD FUKKIN LUCK with that there. I have a horrible feeling now, period.

We don't mean sht now! It is not upon us but the team! I can say what I say and it makes no difference at all, it's on the team to win games now!

:dramaquee

Sweet jeebus, don't forget to medicate before posting.

:lmao @ Sean Cagney's pussy hurtin'.....

Mugen
03-24-2011, 10:43 AM
The next two games are pivotal for the Spurs, imo. If they drop both roadies and LAL beats LAC and NOH, then it's a 4 game lead with 9 to play. If would take an epic choke-job for the Spurs to lose their grip on the #1 seed, so I don't see that happening...but nevertheless, it will put pressure on SA to play out the regular season w/o much rest to their key players--as they originally anticipated. I wouldn't count on the Lakers losing more than 2 games down the stretch, especially considering that they want to finish ahead of the Bulls and Celtics for HCA.

Spurs will finish with the first seed...the only question is how much energy will they have to expend to get there?

We'll drop the next game against POR but i think we win @ Mem and against Portland at home, i think we split the BOS/HOU b2b giving us a 3-3 record without Timmy. Schedule gets a bit easier after that so we should have it locked up by the Laker game, plenty of rest before the playoffs...

DeadlyDynasty
03-24-2011, 11:23 AM
We'll drop the next game against POR but i think we win @ Mem and against Portland at home, i think we split the BOS/HOU b2b giving us a 3-3 record without Timmy. Schedule gets a bit easier after that so we should have it locked up by the Laker game, plenty of rest before the playoffs...

I see the Memphis game being harder, tbh. Memphis has played some good ball w/o Rudy Gay...including a close loss at SA followed by a blowout win against them in Memphis. They also had an impressive win in Boston last night, so they're no joke. W/o Tim, Z-Bo will go off.

Rummpd
03-24-2011, 11:24 AM
Help by those who know:

If SAS and LAL finish 2 and 2 the next with the same record tiebreaker is? They both should or have already won division barring a total SAS collapse.

Spurs right now with 5 more conference wins 35 and 8, LAL is 30 and 11 is that not the next tie breaker the conference winning %; as they are not in the same division?

Or does it mean comparative records even though in different divisions?
http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html
TIEBREAKER BASIS:
(-) Tie breaker not needed (better overall winning percentage)
(1) Division leader wins tie from team not leading a division
(2) Head-to-head won-lost percentage
(3) Division won-lost percentage
(4) Conference won-lost percentage
(5) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, own conference
(6) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, other conference
(7) Net Points, all games

ElNono
03-24-2011, 11:30 AM
Phoenix might be out of the race for the #8 spot by the time we play them the next two times, so they might really don't have as much incentive to give it all... We should be able to beat Portland, Sacramento and Utah at home... with POR being the more questionable.
Boston is in a slump right now, so that one should also be accessible since we play at home. Rockets and Atlanta on the road can be overcome also.

best case 8-3... I think we can pull out a 6-5...

DesignatedT
03-24-2011, 11:31 AM

This pretty much sums it up. The goal was to secure it quickly so we weren't going balls to the walls up to the last game of the regular season. I don't see us losing it 1 seed even if we do drop the next 2 games but it would put a lot more pressure on this team that we don't really need at this point.

All in all people can bitch all they want but we are 6 games ahead of the 2 seed with 11 games left in the regular season. If you would have told me this in the beginning of the season, I would have called you crazy.

tuncaboylu
03-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Did Lakers played all their games and win all of them?

They were about to lose against Portladn and barely beat Phoenix(both at home) Clippers can beat them on Friday, they can lose a couple games in their remaining schedule:
Fri 25 vs LA Clippers
Sun 27 vs New Orleans
Thu 31 vs Dallas - Though game
Fri 01 @ Utah - Though game
Sun 03 vs Denver -Though game
Tue 05 vs Utah
Wed 06 @ Golden State
Fri 08 @ Portland -Though game
Sun 10 vs Oklahoma City -Though game
Tue 12 vs San Antonio -Though game
Wed 13 @ Sacramento

They will play at least 6 though games and the rival Clippers and New Orleans games are also in the other package. I don't think that Lakers can win more then 8 in their remaining 11. And in this case, 3 wins will be enough for us.

DeadlyDynasty
03-24-2011, 11:46 AM
Did Lakers played all their games and win all of them?

They were about to lose against Portladn and barely beat Phoenix(both at home) Clippers can beat them on Friday, they can lose a couple games in their remaining schedule:
Fri 25 vs LA Clippers
Sun 27 vs New Orleans
Thu 31 vs Dallas - Though game
Fri 01 @ Utah - Though game
Sun 03 vs Denver -Though game
Tue 05 vs Utah
Wed 06 @ Golden State
Fri 08 @ Portland -Though game
Sun 10 vs Oklahoma City -Though game
Tue 12 vs San Antonio -Though game
Wed 13 @ Sacramento

They will play at least 6 though games and the rival Clippers and New Orleans games are also in the other package. I don't think that Lakers can win more then 8 in their remaining 11. And in this case, 3 wins will be enough for us.

I think @Portland will be our Thoughest competition

Budkin
03-24-2011, 11:46 AM
I see the Memphis game being harder, tbh. Memphis has played some good ball w/o Rudy Gay...including a close loss at SA followed by a blowout win against them in Memphis. They also had an impressive win in Boston last night, so they're no joke. W/o Tim, Z-Bo will go off.

The blowout win is exactly why we have a good chance in that game. Retribution and a chip on the Spurs shoulders.

Mugen
03-24-2011, 11:50 AM

Z-Bo goes off against us even if Tim plays.

MEM is obviously tough and we got our asses handed to us there a couple weeks ago but we havent won in POR since 2008 i believe. Laker fans know how tought it is to win in the Rose Garden during the regular season. I just like our chances in Mem better than in POR.

Spurs are a .500 team even without Tim so i dont really think the 1 seed is in danger. And its not like other top teams like the Lakers/Mavs won't be in a dogfight for seeding this last month as well....

DeadlyDynasty
03-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Z-Bo goes off against us even if Tim plays.

MEM is obviously tough and we got our asses handed to us there a couple weeks ago but we havent won in POR since 2008 i believe. Laker fans know how tought it is to win in the Rose Garden during the regular season. I just like our chances in Mem better than in POR.

Spurs are a .500 team even without Tim so i dont really think the 1 seed is in danger. And its not like other top teams like the Lakers/Mavs won't be in a dogfight for seeding this last month as well....

I agree that SAS has it on lockdown, I just think they might have to work a little harder for it than originally anticipated.

ElNono
03-24-2011, 12:06 PM
I agree that SAS has it on lockdown, I just think they might have to work a little harder for it than originally anticipated.

sup Basedow...

Mugen
03-24-2011, 12:17 PM

agreed. that was a given as soon as Timmy went down.

Horse
03-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Horseshit la should've lost the last two.

dbestpro
03-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Chicken Little has become a Spurs fan.

TampaDude
03-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Horseshit la should've lost the last two.

Maybe, but they WON those games...WITHOUT Bynum!!!

I really, honestly, don't see the Lakers losing any more games in the regular season...seriously. They are too fucking good.

DeadlyDynasty
03-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Maybe, but they WON those games...WITHOUT Bynum!!!

I really, honestly, don't see the Lakers losing any more games in the regular season...seriously. They are too fucking good.

Not going to happen. They'll finish 9-2 or 8-3 imo. Lakers haven't had a double-digit win streak in YEARS, and they play only 2 sub-500 teams the rest of the way iirc

tlongII
03-24-2011, 02:11 PM
We'll beat the Lakers in Portland so that will help you.

Sean Cagney
03-24-2011, 02:15 PM
:dramaquee

Sweet jeebus, don't forget to medicate before posting.

:lmao @ Sean Cagney's pussy hurtin'.....

Glad to see you took the time out to worry about my posts in here :rollin BTW the Tim being out thing was true, we don't win it all without TIMMAY!

Mugen
03-24-2011, 02:38 PM
We'll beat the Lakers in Portland so that will help you.

awesome, thank you tlong!!!!!!

crc21209
03-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Not going to happen. They'll finish 9-2 or 8-3 imo. Lakers haven't had a double-digit win streak in YEARS, and they play only 2 sub-500 teams the rest of the way iirc

Even a Laker fan says they'll lose a couple games....

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-24-2011, 05:25 PM
People honestly don't think we can get the #1 seed with a magic number of 5? That includes Laker losses, remember.

Even without TD the Spurs can't regress that badly.

Rummpd
03-24-2011, 10:22 PM
LAL should go at least 9 and 2 - there only tough tests are really Portland, SAS and Mavs. Would be interesting though if the 2nd to last game of season means anything. Again, what it the next tie breaker after head to head and conference record since both will win divisions? In last post put how NBA.com has tie breaking rules but it is somewhat unclear how division record plays into it since they play in different divisions.

E-RockWill
03-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Glad to see you took the time out to worry about my posts in here :rollin BTW the Tim being out thing was true, we don't win it all without TIMMAY!

Why don't you go ahead & get some damn faith in your team instead of whining like a little bitch....:depressed

Just sayin'...

:hat

TwelveGs210
03-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Lmao @ all this crap..people talking like not getting the best record means we don't have a chance to compete for the title..It means for a series where we wouldn't have home court, we simply need TO SPLIT the first two games to get the HCA back..fucking cliff jumpers are hilarious..yes we dropped the ball the other night, and with Tim out we could possibly lose the HCA to Los Angeles..big deal..we are great on the road, and excellent at home..HCA is a plus, not our GOAL.

hater
03-25-2011, 08:45 AM
^ agree

Main goal is to get better defensively and as close to 100% healthy. Also Dick, Hill and Blair need to improve. And Pop needs to define role for Splitter and Bonner.

forget where we end up record wise. BTW that is the exact same thing the Celtics are doing.

TwelveGs210
03-25-2011, 09:22 AM
^this..

We have bigger problems within the team, than to worry about the record..we need to get these guys ready for the playoffs. I am FULLY prepared for Bonner to disappear in the playoffs, if he settles down this year that would be a GREAT bonus..Now Neal, Splitter, Anderson, have not experienced the playoffs, that is a concern also. Neal has BALLS, so I don't worry too much about him, he doesnt seem to get rattled. Now Blair and Hill aren't new to the Playoffs, however they are not proven, not to mention they arent playing great now.

Main goal is getting everyone playing their best ball come April, and getting a healthy Tim to anchor the defense and give us a low post threat.

E-RockWill
03-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Lmao @ all this crap..people talking like not getting the best record means we don't have a chance to compete for the title..It means for a series where we wouldn't have home court, we simply need TO SPLIT the first two games to get the HCA back..fucking cliff jumpers are hilarious..yes we dropped the ball the other night, and with Tim out we could possibly lose the HCA to Los Angeles..big deal..we are great on the road, and excellent at home..HCA is a plus, not our GOAL.

^ agree

Main goal is to get better defensively and as close to 100% healthy. Also Dick, Hill and Blair need to improve. And Pop needs to define role for Splitter and Bonner.

forget where we end up record wise. BTW that is the exact same thing the Celtics are doing.

^this..

We have bigger problems within the team, than to worry about the record..we need to get these guys ready for the playoffs. I am FULLY prepared for Bonner to disappear in the playoffs, if he settles down this year that would be a GREAT bonus..Now Neal, Splitter, Anderson, have not experienced the playoffs, that is a concern also. Neal has BALLS, so I don't worry too much about him, he doesnt seem to get rattled. Now Blair and Hill aren't new to the Playoffs, however they are not proven, not to mention they arent playing great now.

Main goal is getting everyone playing their best ball come April, and getting a healthy Tim to anchor the defense and give us a low post threat.

Better settle down with that sensibility, people...

The thing is with this team, they have the best record while NOT playing up to their full potential.
The playoffs are gonna be awesome....:lobt2:

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2011, 12:58 PM
If you don't have HCA against the Lakers then the series will be a laugher. You'll be damn lucky to win WITH HCA anyways.

TwelveGs210
03-25-2011, 07:39 PM
Meh..respect the lakers, dont fear em.

Rummpd
03-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Again who gets the tiebreaker if LAL and SAS tie with 2 wins a piece in regular season and Spurs have better conf record and both win their respective divisions?