PDA

View Full Version : The immigration debate has gotten so stupid in Arizona, on either side

Kyle Orton
03-24-2011, 01:14 AM
http://www1.kvoa.com/news/ua-students-put-up-mock-border-fence/

What kind of dumbfucks think restricting a students' ability to get around a school he/she pays thousands in tuition to attend is a good comparison to restricting one's ability to illegally move from country to country while smuggling whatever he/she desires? Thank god all of my classes are way North of main campus so I don't have to deal with this stupid bullshit, it's still embarrassing to be associated with this retarded "symbol".

ChumpDumper
03-24-2011, 03:08 AM
Agreed. We should be able to just shoot the illegal looking students.

Kyle Orton
03-24-2011, 09:50 AM
:lol

Blake
03-24-2011, 09:56 AM
that sucks.

Not sure what that's going to prove to anyone and I'd be pissed if it made me late to class.

Oh, Gee!!
03-24-2011, 12:52 PM
just climb the fence. duh!

baseline bum
03-24-2011, 12:53 PM
You should bring some wire-cutters and make new holes in the fence every day.

Oh, Gee!!
03-24-2011, 12:56 PM
buy a ladder

Kyle Orton
03-24-2011, 01:00 PM
like I said, all my classes are way North of main campus (in the same building for that matter) so this isn't an issue for me. Doesn't change the fact it's an extremely stupid comparison that basically says there shouldn't even be a border and the countries should be combined.

DarrinS
03-24-2011, 02:15 PM
Thread title is misleading. This "mock" fence on an American campus is stupid. It was obvious which side created it.

Sounds like it was a great use of their time, too.

Student organizers said they've worked eight months with several groups on campus to makes this happen.

Maybe after gradution, they can work for Organizing for America or become bloggers on HuffPo.

ChumpDumper
03-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Thread title is misleading. This "mock" fence on an American campus is stupid. It was obvious which side created it.The other side is not stupid?

Kyle Orton
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
We already knew the side that supports SB1070 is retarded, my point was that the other extreme is just as dumb. DarrinS's small brain didn't get that I guess.

Wild Cobra
03-25-2011, 07:01 PM
I didn't read the whole bill, but near the beginning, it says:

NO OFFICIAL OR AGENCY OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY, TOWN OR OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE MAY ADOPT A POLICY THAT LIMITS OR RESTRICTS THE ENFORCEMENT OF FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAWS TO LESS THAN THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY FEDERAL LAW.
Now if the bill is consistent with that remark, there isn't a damn thing wrong with requiring all state and lower agencies to comply with the US immigration laws.