PDA

View Full Version : Full Length Cap Trailer

Mister Sinister
03-24-2011, 03:04 AM
Just saw this about 20 minutes ago. I'm fucking excited. Also, yeah, there's probably a thread for the movie already, but it's 3 AM and not only must I be lonely, I'm also a lazy-ass.

JerVrbLldXw

leemajors
03-24-2011, 07:18 AM
I thought it looked fucking awesome.

benefactor
03-24-2011, 08:07 AM
That actually looks pretty damn good.

Mister Sinister
03-24-2011, 10:07 AM
I was particularly impressed with what I saw of Hugo Weaving. It reminds me of an exchange between a friend and I when the first images of him fully decked out as the Red Skull surfaced online.

Me: Dude, have you seen the pictures of Hugo Weaving fully decked out as the Skull?
Friend: No, what's it look like?
Me: It looks like Hugo Weaving, with a red skull for a face, in Nazi regalia.
Friend: ...That's awesome.

redzero
03-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Tony Stark's father is in this. That's interesting.

DarkReign
03-24-2011, 11:10 AM
I think it looked pretty damn good.

Thor, otoh...

Stringer_Bell
03-24-2011, 11:40 AM
I like the Captain and Thor's preview tbh. Captain looks more like a good popcorn flick, Thor might be more thematic since Kenneth Branaugh is all about drama. Both have solid selling points, hope the finished products deliver the goods.

I'm sure this one ends on a sad note but we'll be able to look forward to the Avengers movie.

ManuBalboa
03-24-2011, 11:51 AM
I'm so glad IronMan & Hulk(Norton) were able to set a solid tone in the Comic Movie world. If Cap and Thor are that solid, and are able to intertwine with one another in The Avengers, that's what we have all been waiting for.

Hollywood has a goldmine in Comic Movies but they have always executed very poorly. I think that has finally changed.

I am crying inside now that Aronofsky has apparently dropped out of The Next Wolverine movie :depressed

Halberto
03-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Am I the only one that thinks rhis looks dumb?

CubanSucks
03-24-2011, 04:26 PM

nope. Besides The Dark Knight, EVERY fucking comic book movie has been just an average action movie at best. Both Iron Man movies have been above average I will say

ididnotnothat
03-24-2011, 04:28 PM

Not at all.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Me: Dude, have you seen the pictures of Hugo Weaving fully decked out as the Skull?
Friend: No, what's it look like?
Me: It looks like Hugo Weaving, with a red skull for a face, in Nazi regalia.
Friend: ...That's awesome.

Yeah. Pretty much.

DieMrBond
03-24-2011, 11:13 PM
The main guy in Thor used to act on 'Home and Away', one of the worst Australian Soap Operas ever. Like, seriously bad. Or maybe it's just me...

Anyway, the pre-Captain America Chris Evans looked like some dodgy compositing - his head, on a much smaller dude. It just LOOKED bad, if you know what i mean.

Still, will definitely watch it, even if it is disguised propaganda.

Cane
03-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Looks like an entertaining flick but comic book origin movies should have pretty awesome trailers anyway.

The main guy in Thor used to act on 'Home and Away', one of the worst Australian Soap Operas ever. Like, seriously bad. Or maybe it's just me...

Anyway, the pre-Captain America Chris Evans looked like some dodgy compositing - his head, on a much smaller dude. It just LOOKED bad, if you know what i mean.

Hmm. Whats disguised about it? Seems like the uber-patriotism for the USA is intentionally obvious whether its the superhero's name, origin, costume design, trailer etc.

leemajors
03-25-2011, 06:19 AM

I thought it looked pretty damn good in HD, much better than CG Jeff Bridges in Tron Legacy.

lefty
03-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Meh..........

Can't wait for TDKR

DPG21920
03-25-2011, 10:21 AM
Ya the big head little body is laughable

redzero
03-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Ya the big head little body is laughable

Brings back bad memories?

tlongII