PDA

View Full Version : banned commercial

slacker77
03-25-2011, 01:52 PM
I saw this on tv last week and have come to find out a number of networks have banned it.This probably should go in the political forum,but whatever.

TYKAbRK_wKA

DMX7
03-25-2011, 01:59 PM
I saw it on tv this week. Commercials like this that capitalize on common Americans' stupidity are pretty effective I imagine.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-25-2011, 02:25 PM
:lmao @ the "big, bad Chinese commies are out to get you" angle

baseline bum
03-25-2011, 02:33 PM
The principles that made America great? You mean there being lots of land that was easy to take from Indian tribes that weren't well organized? The slave trade and the indentured servant trade? Having two oceans to create a great buffer between us and Europe/Asia to ensure our cities never got reduced to rubble in the two world wars?

lazerelmo
03-25-2011, 02:37 PM
2030 AD and the Chinese are still using IPADs and sport'n the Bieber do's.

pawe
03-25-2011, 03:05 PM
America may for you in 2030 but we will still have women to cuddle up with unlike your stupid ass backwards country who will just be jacking off on your cold lonely nights.
....China will run out of women in 2020.

cheguevara
03-25-2011, 03:29 PM
failed miserably to imitate this IMO

OYecfV3ubP8

The Reckoning
03-25-2011, 03:34 PM
girl on the left at 0:15 is really really fine

CubanSucks
03-25-2011, 03:53 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j9oDqG2zBGE/SLitQ7Mgz_I/AAAAAAAABnQ/LgqI3Nj6WFI/s400/i%27d+hit+it.jpg

I didn't think you were into that type of thing

and lol at gangsta chinese at 0:11

Stringer_Bell
03-25-2011, 06:33 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Join citizens against wasteful spending? As if anything those dumb niggas do/say now will have any effect on all the debt and stupid govt programs? Funny how China does all the shit that's supposedly leading us down the wasteful path, yet they're continuing to grow and get stronger in the world. Way to bring down national self-esteem, guys.

Sisk
03-25-2011, 07:32 PM

:tu

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Join citizens against wasteful spending? As if anything those dumb niggas do/say now will have any effect on all the debt and stupid govt programs? Funny how China does all the shit that's supposedly leading us down the wasteful path, yet they're continuing to grow and get stronger in the world. Way to bring down national self-esteem, guys.

I don't think the purpose of this commercial was to have people scared of China per se, but to use them as the example of our demise. I believe the message is if that we keep digging our own grave (debt) that inevitably America will fall and China would be there to pick up the scraps, which isn't a huge stretch.

Anyways, I don't think China is the main target in this, just apart of their bigger image of what is inevitable in whoever create this commercial's mind. They're not blaming them for our demise they're just saying we need to change our perspective before we fail as a nation.

Note: notice the word "think". It's my opinion on what I believe the goal of the commercial is.

Wild Cobra
03-25-2011, 07:43 PM
I saw it on tv this week. Commercials like this that capitalize on common Americans' stupidity are pretty effective I imagine.
It's stupid not to see that as a valid possibility.

Stringer_Bell
03-25-2011, 08:56 PM
I don't think the purpose of this commercial was to have people scared of China per se, but to use them as the example of our demise. I believe the message is if that we keep digging our own grave (debt) that inevitably America will fall and China would be there to pick up the scraps, which isn't a huge stretch.

Anyways, I don't think China is the main target in this, just apart of their bigger image of what is inevitable in whoever create this commercial's mind. They're not blaming them for our demise they're just saying we need to change our perspective before we fail as a nation.

Note: notice the word "think". It's my opinion on what I believe the goal of the commercial is.

Your opinion is taken as fact, and will be shouted down as fact. :ihit

I agree that its not to demonize China, but there's a very strange pathology to the argument they are presenting in that commercial. China has seemingly found, in this current stage of the world political stage, the perfect combination of government control w/ innovation and industry...that's how they're beating us. They are already picking up our scraps and cleaning up the American mess. It's a matter of when they want to cash out their chips or if another fiscal debacle causes our country's house of cards to fall. The rich are gathering up their nuts for a long winter, they all know something is coming down the line and all that matters is that their personal bank accounts are stacked enough to help them survive it comfortably. The average "concerned" citizen, moved to take initiative by this commercial, is helpless and just a pawn in a smaller political game (ie elections and deciding which group of rich people gets to prepare for the coming economic zombie apocalypse better). :king

hater
03-25-2011, 10:21 PM
:lmao chinese females in 2030

shit is complete failure

:lmao

DMX7
03-25-2011, 11:42 PM
It's stupid not to see that as a valid possibility.

Thanks for proving my point.