PDA

View Full Version : How long will Katy Perry's marriage last?

AmericanPsycho
03-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Russell Brand told The Sun earlier this week all sorts of romantic things about his new life with Katy Perry — like how he misses having sex 20 times a week with random chicks and how this “lifetime” vow thing sounds really hard. Oops, did I say “romantic”? I meant the exact opposite:

“I can’t believe I used to have sex 20 times a week, especially now I’m married. But now I’m a bloody good gardener … It’s difficult getting used to one person and being in the same house every day.

can't believe I used to have sex 20 times a week, especially now I'm married. But now I'm a bloody good gardener ... It's difficult getting used to one person and being in the same house every day.

"I take [marriage] one step at a time - like with drugs, like with alcohol. Don't look at things as in 'rest of life'. Of course marriage is for life and that's what I wanted but anything for the rest of life can be daunting."

"My peak was probably five a day. It was a bit much. I was always respectful though. I don't think she knew the extremes of it because I wasn't famous in America."

CubanSucks
03-25-2011, 04:09 PM
I can't stand that ugly ass motherfucker

4>0rings
03-25-2011, 04:11 PM
I can't stand his new anime movie they are pushing on the public about a that faggoty rabbit.

WTF did he think was going to happen when he got married? This is why you DON'T get married till your old if you are famous and rich.

Hooks
03-25-2011, 04:13 PM

This. He's a fucking douche, and he's not funny at all.

I just want to see a nude pic of Katy Perry already.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Just looking at him, seeing stuff on the net about him, I didn't care for him. That feeling changed after I saw Forgetting Sara Marshall. I thought he was hilarious but I tend to like most of the English and their humor. Oh and who knows how long they'll last. Their in the biz. I wouldn't bet on anything long term. He's a lucky sonofabitch though, for now. I saw some story about her last week and the commotion she caused wearing this purple dress.........y:wowwza

CubanSucks
03-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Just looking at him, seeing stuff on the net about him, I didn't care for him. That feeling changed after I saw Forgetting Sara Marshall. I thought he was hilarious but I tend to like most of the English and their humor. Oh and who knows how long they'll last. Their in the biz. I wouldn't bet on anything long term. He's a lucky sonofabitch though, for now. I saw some story about her last week and the commotion she caused wearing this purple dress.........y:wowwza

same hear, except this guy. Have you seen his standup on Comedy Central? It was shit

Blake
03-25-2011, 04:46 PM

I don't think she's the hottest chick, but she's not as ugly as all that.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-25-2011, 04:55 PM
same hear, except this guy. Have you seen his standup on Comedy Central? It was shit

Nope. I'll check it out.

Stringer_Bell
03-25-2011, 05:36 PM
I like Brand, he's a funny and respectful dude when he interacts with fans and what not. Sure, he's outrageous and probably did fuck at least half a dozen women every week...but we'd all need some time to adjust to ONLY fucking Katy Perry for the rest of our lives. I mean, the girl that sings all those suggestive songs, actually doing that shit to you...must be a mind trip.

koriwhat
03-25-2011, 05:56 PM

yeah but so is everyone else's outside of bill burr, dave chappelle, matt fulchiron, and like 1 or 2 others.

fuck the mainstream comedians who blow balls like ansari, oswald, mencia, cook, etc... i mean, shit, i used to like tosh until his last standup where he regurgitated the same bs.

CubanSucks
03-25-2011, 06:26 PM
yeah but so is everyone else's outside of bill burr, dave chappelle, matt fulchiron, and like 1 or 2 others.

fuck the mainstream comedians who blow balls like ansari, oswald, mencia, cook, etc... i mean, shit, i used to like tosh until his last standup where he regurgitated the same bs.

:tu for the good standups I'd also include Jim Norton, Nick Dipaolo, Demetri Martin, and Nick Swardson; and also Tosh before his last one in which he gave up on trying to be funny and just wanted to insult

JudynTX
03-25-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm just pissed off at him trying to portray Dudley Moore on the remake of Arthur!!! :bang That's a classic!

I give their marriage 2 yrs.

redzero
03-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Why the hell do you care? Do you think Katy Perry will go for you if she becomes single again?

BlackSwordsMan
03-25-2011, 06:47 PM
yes

Sisk
03-25-2011, 07:34 PM
yes

This.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-25-2011, 11:59 PM
I saw some story about her last week and the commotion she caused wearing this purple dress.........y:wowwza

y:wowwza (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1354260/Katy-Perry-daring-dress-Purr-perfume-launch.html)

lil'mo
03-26-2011, 12:00 AM

same hear? rofl

howbouthemspurs
03-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Ill give it 3 years at the most!

Cant_Be_Faded
03-26-2011, 12:48 AM
As long as her sweet tits don't start to fade. Then he'll dump her and go onto the next one.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-26-2011, 12:50 AM
For the record, I have nothing against Brand. I find his style of humor funny, and thought he was genius in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and pretty funny in Get Him To The Greek.

I think he's going to completely bomb in Arthur though.

symple19
03-26-2011, 09:53 AM
who's russel brand?

muhfuckin' this

Cant_Be_Faded
03-26-2011, 10:22 AM
He's the guy that gets to play with some of the nicest naturals in the music business

Sense
03-26-2011, 02:21 PM
why has this thread lasted this long without a picture of katy perry

Viva Las Espuelas
03-26-2011, 02:29 PM

y:wowwza (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1354260/Katy-Perry-daring-dress-Purr-perfume-launch.html)

ManuBalboa
03-26-2011, 07:18 PM

http://cdn.everyjoe.com/files/2010/12/katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg

redzero
03-26-2011, 09:17 PM

We all know what Katy Perry looks like.

Oh, Gee!!
03-26-2011, 09:27 PM
I don't know what all the fuss is about. He's not that hot.

Drachen
03-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Nope. I'll check it out.

His stand up is really really funny. I am not being sarcastic. I am a fan.

CubanSucks
03-27-2011, 02:52 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_u8fjc9QDtEs/TFm6cpprSyI/AAAAAAAALNM/tbgSFC9leng/s1600/katy_perry_01.jpg

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/3928948/480/KatyPerryRollingStone/0803-katy-perry-rolling-stone-05.jpg?v0

Sense
03-27-2011, 11:50 AM
We all know what Katy Perry looks like.

I had forgotten... Cuban here refreshed my memory

BlackSwordsMan
03-27-2011, 01:02 PM
How lucky is katy perry?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-27-2011, 08:59 PM
His stand up is really really funny. I am not being sarcastic. I am a fan.
I checked two of his stand ups out. Pretty damn funny. I liked his older one better than Scandalous though. "cock slacks" :lol

Drachen
03-28-2011, 08:29 AM
I checked two of his stand ups out. Pretty damn funny. I liked his older one better than Scandalous though. "cock slacks" :lol

My wife and I discovered his stand up when we were at a catholic pre-marital retreat. Then we went to confession. LOL.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 10:12 AM
Ha. Nice. Yeah, he's quite colorful. Gotta love those Brits.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2011, 10:43 AM
How lucky is katy perry?

Well I definitely believe in Marilyn Monroe's adage "if you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything", so I think Katy Perry is pretty lucky; not so sure how long she'll find him funny though :lol

I've seen 2 of his movies that were okay, never seen his stand up (I definitely will now), but I seem to always catch him on Letterman or Conan and he totally cracks me up :spin

NameDropper
12-30-2011, 03:09 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2011/12/30/russell-brand-katy-perry-split-up.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Russell Brand, Katy Perry Split Up

Is this because Katy Perry sang that she kissed a girl and liked it? The pop singer and her husband, comedian Russell Brand, are getting divorced, Brand confirmed Friday. “Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage,” he said. “I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll always remain friends.” The announcement came one day after both were photographed without their wedding bands and after reports that the pair spent Christmas apart after a “massive fight.”

Been hearing this rumor for days. Anyone really shocked?

ChuckD
12-30-2011, 03:55 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2011/12/30/russell-brand-katy-perry-split-up.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Russell Brand, Katy Perry Split Up

Is this because Katy Perry sang that she kissed a girl and liked it? The pop singer and her husband, comedian Russell Brand, are getting divorced, Brand confirmed Friday. “Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage,” he said. “I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll always remain friends.” The announcement came one day after both were photographed without their wedding bands and after reports that the pair spent Christmas apart after a “massive fight.”

Been hearing this rumor for days. Anyone really shocked?

I'm shocked when any celeb marriage lasts long enough for a hypothetical baby to be born IN wedlock.

z0sa
12-30-2011, 03:57 PM
that hottie wont be single long. she's probably making out with two of her best friends right now

BlackSwordsMan
12-30-2011, 04:08 PM
was she one of those trendy cunts that got a tattoo of her husbands name on her wrist or ring finger?

BlackSwordsMan
12-30-2011, 04:08 PM
those are the best when you know almost every hollywood marriage fails

Stringer_Bell
12-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Can I just marry her boobies?

JoeChalupa
12-30-2011, 04:50 PM
They need to marry someone who is NOT a celebrity or a partner who is on the down low. Like Bill Cosby and Denzel Washington.