PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Manu_Forever now that Tiago producing?

Rummpd
03-25-2011, 09:38 PM
All year it was Tiago was not this in Europe and not that, and that he was even worse than expected for the Spurs even though he never got a legit shot.

However, now that he is playing like a decent and even a potential future top tier NBA center/PF with 6 points 4 boards and 2 blocks already in the first quarter - where the hell is Manu_Forever and his loyal sheep that followed him in stating garbage like:

Splitter was/is soft (yet he has drawn 15 offensive fouls already by being soft? )
Can't rebound - yet already has a 14 rebound game
Can't score - has a great pick and roll game
Has a low basketball IQ - perhaps the stupidiest thing of all on several posts, the guy sets screens, blocks out and at least tries to man up to the Bynum's or other powerful NBA players.
Can't block shots - he is showing flashes of this in the Spurs system and has the length to bother many other shots, and the smarts to bother many tall players.

Mr. Spanish League MVP and recognized European star in many championship competitions, is simply a fine addition to the Spurs whose value will go beyond simple stats.

Sigz
03-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Splitter is weak.

Rummpd
03-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Splitter can add some muscle but could already break Dirk or Gasol in two.

urunobili
03-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Poor man's Gasol...

Mal
03-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Simply it is not good time for antisplitter trolls

Rummpd
03-25-2011, 10:07 PM
I will take a poor man's Gasol and if he is halfway between Marc and Pau that is fine. He looks already as nearly as strong as defender as Pau but of course not as skilled offensively but rembember when Pau was considered so soft?

Capt Bringdown
03-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Best big man that Duncan has had since the Admiral and Pop treats him like a garbage time player. All the while pairing Duncan with Blair.

I know the "what about our record" card is going to played, but if you can't see how much better Splitter makes us a better team then you don't know basketball.

Rummpd
03-25-2011, 10:09 PM
For those viewing on TV did Splitter get screwed as far as being credited for blocks by the Portland scorers?

DesignatedT
03-25-2011, 10:10 PM
you mean KBP?

Mel_13
03-25-2011, 10:16 PM
You actually started a thread to point out that KBP is an idiot?

You can do better than that, Doc.

hater
03-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Poor man's Gasol...

that's pretty damn good for a rookie

urunobili
03-25-2011, 10:25 PM
that's pretty damn good for a rookie

his ceiling...

Rummpd
03-25-2011, 10:46 PM
You actually started a thread to point out that KBP is an idiot?

You can do better than that, Doc.

KBP or Manu_Forever were not the only one totally dissing Splitter when he simply had not been given a chance. Were a lot of haters out there of this pretty good NBA big man.

Mel_13
03-25-2011, 11:02 PM
KBP or Manu_Forever were not the only one totally dissing Splitter when he simply had not been given a chance. Were a lot of haters out there of this pretty good NBA big man.

KBP is Manu_Forever. He's the village idiot.

Rummpd
03-25-2011, 11:02 PM
11 and 7 in 22 minutes and the best defense a Spur has played on L. Aldridge all year. Heck all game LA has only 14 and 8 so far with 4 minutes returning (but of course Pop without Splitter or Dice in there)

Obstructed_View
03-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Thank god he didn't play for the last 20 minutes of the game. Again. And the Spurs lost by two points. Again.

BRs.Ganso
03-25-2011, 11:37 PM
myts and lies!

:lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-27-2011, 03:43 AM
All year it was Tiago was not this in Europe and not that, and that he was even worse than expected for the Spurs even though he never got a legit shot.

However, now that he is playing like a decent and even a potential future top tier NBA center/PF with 6 points 4 boards and 2 blocks already in the first quarter - where the hell is Manu_Forever and his loyal sheep that followed him in stating garbage like:

Splitter was/is soft (yet he has drawn 15 offensive fouls already by being soft? )
Can't rebound - yet already has a 14 rebound game
Can't score - has a great pick and roll game
Has a low basketball IQ - perhaps the stupidiest thing of all on several posts, the guy sets screens, blocks out and at least tries to man up to the Bynum's or other powerful NBA players.
Can't block shots - he is showing flashes of this in the Spurs system and has the length to bother many other shots, and the smarts to bother many tall players.

Mr. Spanish League MVP and recognized European star in many championship competitions, is simply a fine addition to the Spurs whose value will go beyond simple stats.

These kind of people have proliferated since the advent of the web. I figure most of them are young, instant-gratification suckers who don't understand that good things come to those who wait, especially in the NBA. Splitter has all the tools to be a fine starting NBA centre, he's showing flashes already, and will vastly improve next year. Just ignore the haters. :toast

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-27-2011, 03:44 AM
so then what was the point of talking shit????dont get me wrong , im glade to see you have some sort of balls to actually come out of your cave . like i said before some people are having hard time accepting tiago and thats what im here for not to embarrass you but to help you during this denial period. who cares if you saw him live, ive seen, talked with manu more than you ever will, it doesnt mean my opinion is superior to yours.....

all im saying is tiago will be as close to a dominant big as the spurs can get , while being relevant in the nba. esp. w/our winning percentage! i know tiago is a winner, and is a leader. he has improved each year and has a great basketball IQ .

if the players you named are that great in europe, they would be given tons of cash to come to the nba. why haven't they ? because they don't have the balls tiago has hahaha jk man

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-27-2011, 03:49 AM
and if your rockin the ++saint tiago emblem++ you must be a believer .. TIAAAGO TIAAAGO TIAAAGO TIAAAAGO TIAAAAGO!!!!!
:hungry::clap:hungry::clap:hungry::clap:jack:jack: jack:p:

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-27-2011, 04:04 AM
Best big man that Duncan has had since the Admiral and Pop treats him like a garbage time player. All the while pairing Duncan with Blair.

I know the "what about our record" card is going to played, but if you can't see how much better Splitter makes us a better team then you don't know basketball.

AMEN!!
theres a reason R.c / pop were dying to get this kid. thats why we freaked when tiago was benched . people were saying we'd be lucky if he was as good as oberto PPSSHHHH! are you kidding me, this guy can stay with lamar odoms fast penetration to the basket and deny him, yeah i know hes not built i actually wouldnt want him to get ripped i think a lil muscle and some playing time is all this dude needs.

you idiots who say he can only do so much are totally wrong!!! this guy is now surrounded by hall of famers especially if tim teaches him the 7ft big man secrets .forget it! the skies the limit. remember D rob taught timmy everything he knew (tim was already amazing but got better defensively). im sure tim is about to teach tiago, he knows tiago/blair will be his last chance to help the spurs future success. make fun now, but watch what tiago does for this team

OrEmuN
03-27-2011, 04:12 AM
From the very start and the whole time I have said over and over that Splitter is better than Bonner and McDyess and 90% of the forum argued McDyess was better.

The whole time I said he should play more minutes and that Popovich was not playing him enough. So don't call me out on total bull shit.

I never said any such thing as he had a low IQ either. I never said he could not rebound and I never said he could not block shots. In fact, I have always said he was a very good defender. So what are you talking about?

All I have said from the start is that he is very OVERRATED in this forum and that he was NOT half the player in Europe EVER that this forum thinks he was. That he was NOT the "best player in Europe", the "best center in Europe" and all that total bull that people here claim. Which is all factually true and accurate.

I am the most accurate and fair person in this whole forum about Splitter because I am the ONLY person here that ever saw him play any games in Europe before he came to the Spurs.

KBP sighting !

admiralsnackbar
03-27-2011, 04:15 AM
From the very start and the whole time I have said over and over that Splitter is better than Bonner and McDyess and 90% of the forum argued McDyess was better.

So Bonner and Dice < Splitter < Pops Mensah Bonsu and every other dollar-store Euro center on your comprehensive list from a few weeks back.

Gotcha :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
03-27-2011, 06:12 AM
his ceiling...

Unless he ever develops a jumpshot, probably. Still better than most C in the game.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2011, 11:54 AM
I am the most accurate and fair person in this whole forum about Splitter because I am the ONLY person here that ever saw him play any games in Europe before he came to the Spurs.You're a liar from Arkansas. Plenty of us have seen Splitter play several games in Europe.

spursbird
03-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Greek lies. Nothing new.

Seventyniner
03-27-2011, 01:00 PM
I don't see any statistical facts in this thread. Therefore it is irrelevant and should be deleted.

BRs.Ganso
03-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Maybe it was cutting their wrists or stick his head in a bag!

benefactor
03-29-2011, 08:55 PM
No you have not.
lol...yes we have. During the ACB playoffs there was a website that had whole games archived. I don't remember where it is, but I believe Bruno posted the links.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 09:00 PM
No you have not.Sure we have. There are entire threads dedicated to them.

Solid D
03-29-2011, 09:27 PM
No you have not.

Self-clowned.

Solid D
03-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Kill Bill Forever, long-time member of the Unorthodox Church.

DMC
03-29-2011, 10:45 PM
Splitter won't be a top tier center, unless the top tier shifts downward. With Howard, Bogut, Bynum and even Darko as centers, it's going to be very difficult to imagine Tiago in that conversation. However, if he works on his FT and some basics over the summer, could surprise a few people.

TE
03-29-2011, 11:45 PM
Splitter won't be a top tier center, unless the top tier shifts downward. With Howard, Bogut, Bynum and even Darko as centers, it's going to be very difficult to imagine Tiago in that conversation. However, if he works on his FT and some basics over the summer, could surprise a few people.

Splitter needs to lock himself up in a weight room during the summer. If he ups his physicality a notch he'll be a really great player in the NBA. It's evident that he has the intangibles to be a great player.

Isitjustme?
03-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Splitter needs to lock himself up in a weight room during the summer. If he ups his physicality a notch he'll be a really great player in the NBA. It's evident that he has the intangibles to be a great player.

:tu

Greg Oden
03-29-2011, 11:53 PM
I'd take him over Blake Griffin.

DrSteffo
03-29-2011, 11:55 PM
So some greek from Arkansas thinks no one on this board except him has seen Splitter play in Europe, not even people from Europe

To everyone on this board who mocked Splitter and said he sucks: :ihit:lmao You don't know a thing about basketball, do ya?

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Isitjustme?
03-29-2011, 11:57 PM
I'd take him over Blake Griffin.

Wow, you must be a huge fan!

senorglory
03-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Thank god he didn't play for the last 20 minutes of the game. Again. And the Spurs lost by two points. Again.

it sure feels like pop has established an unhealthy pattern, going away from splitter even when splitter looks good. oh well, trust in the system.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-30-2011, 11:59 AM
it sure feels like pop has established an unhealthy pattern, going away from splitter even when splitter looks good. oh well, trust in the system.

It's all part of the plan. Pop ordered Splittler to play soft and look weak for most of the season. Now that Splitter is under the radar, he is now letting him begin to play to his potential so he can get ready for the playoffs. Look for Splitter to sit for the first two rounds of the playoffs and the when we play the Lakers, SPLADOW, he comes in and crushes Bynum and Gasol and leads the Spurs to ring number 5. In fact, Boston traded away Perkins because they thought they wouldn't need him against the Spurs. It's all coming together.

Brazil
03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Wow, you must be a huge fan!

I think itisjustyou to not see the sacarsm in that Oden's troll post

ChumpDumper
03-30-2011, 12:37 PM
The ACB is a SECONDARY league. It is a SECOND level competition. You have not seen jack shit of Euroleague and it is painfully obvious.Too bad they show Euroleague games every week in the states.

easy7
03-30-2011, 12:50 PM
You're a liar from Arkansas. Plenty of us have seen Splitter play several games in Europe.

This...

ChumpDumper
03-30-2011, 12:53 PM
You have not. Chumpdumper has never in his entire life seen a Euroleague game. PERIOD.Anyone with digital cable can do so every week, you idiot.

ChumpDumper
03-30-2011, 12:56 PM
He ignores me when the truth is too hard for him to take, like pointing out the Euroleague game of the week on NBAtv.

Or that Greeks always wash out of the NBA.

easy7
03-30-2011, 01:02 PM
He ignores me when the truth is too hard for him to take, like pointing out the Euroleague game of the week on NBAtv.

Or that Greeks always wash out of the NBA.

:lmao :lmao :lmao Your sense is just too much for him to handle dump.

Bill_Brasky
03-30-2011, 01:06 PM
You have never seen a Euroleague game either.

Don't you ever get tired of being so wrong about everything, all the time?

easy7
03-30-2011, 01:12 PM

You might be right... Where did Tiago play and where do you think the little flag under my avatar is from? By the way, here is a small hint...Spain..lol

Greg Oden
03-30-2011, 01:20 PM
I think itisjustyou to not see the sacarsm in that Oden's troll post

:lol me a troll. I'm a well known regular poster on this site.

Hooks
03-30-2011, 05:01 PM
FACT: Tiago Splitter was the BEST player in Europe

FACT: Splitter lead his team to a Euroleague championship and was both a regular season Euroleague MVP and Euroleague Final 4 MVP.

Splitter>>>>ANY Greek player.

easy7
03-30-2011, 05:59 PM
You don't even watch Euroleague. The only thing you know is Spanish basketball. You have no clue that there is basketball in something called Europe.

If you are a troll; you are f-ing good, if you are not; you are just f-ing stupid... :lmao

senorglory
03-30-2011, 06:10 PM
It's all part of the plan. Pop ordered Splittler to play soft and look weak for most of the season. Now that Splitter is under the radar, he is now letting him begin to play to his potential so he can get ready for the playoffs. Look for Splitter to sit for the first two rounds of the playoffs and the when we play the Lakers, SPLADOW, he comes in and crushes Bynum and Gasol and leads the Spurs to ring number 5. In fact, Boston traded away Perkins because they thought they wouldn't need him against the Spurs. It's all coming together.

this is good news.

Cessation
03-30-2011, 06:16 PM
Splitter was Europe mvp and finals mvp. Manu forever lies.

Brazil
03-30-2011, 07:48 PM
:lol me a troll. I'm a well known regular poster on this site.

The fact to be a regular poster isn't a proof you're not a troll, there are trolls with more posts than you and who joined before you.
+ you have a naked picture of greg oden in your sig which could lead to think you're a troll.
you joined in 2006, oden has been drafted in 2007 you were a portland+oden fan before the draft ?

Obstructed_View
03-30-2011, 09:22 PM
The fact to be a regular poster isn't a proof you're not a troll, there are trolls with more posts than you and who joined before you.
+ you have a naked picture of greg oden in your sig which could lead to think you're a troll.
you joined in 2006, oden has been drafted in 2007 you were a portland+oden fan before the draft ?

^The goods.

Solid D
03-31-2011, 12:47 AM

http://cdn.genxfinance.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/mirror.jpg

No, you're the one who has never seen a Euroleague game, you liar.

ChumpDumper
03-31-2011, 12:53 AM
Programming note: We can all not ever watch a Eurloeague game in our lives this Saturday at 2PM CDT on NBAtv.

tuncaboylu
03-31-2011, 01:03 AM
i am the most accurate and fair person in this whole forum about splitter because i am the only person here that ever saw him play any games in europe before he came to the spurs.

No you are not moron. I watched him in Europe several times. You know why? Becuase I live in EUROPE too baby. :lol

I watched tones of Splitter's Euroleague games and his national team games too.

temujin
03-31-2011, 03:21 AM
You don't even watch Euroleague. The only thing you know is Spanish basketball. You have no clue that there is basketball in something called Europe.

Greece is NOT Europe.

Fireball
03-31-2011, 05:31 AM
Greece is NOT Europe.

This thread is confusing ... :spin

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-31-2011, 06:39 AM
i knew this guy was a lacking brain cells but i had no idea he was a full blown tard from europe. you're the type of individual that believes what he wants regardless of what your eyes and brain tell you, your a sheep.

just do yourself a favor and end it all.(if not end your profile) you talk shit yet your avatar says "saint tiago"?? what a joke. you probably have no friends in life and thats why you try and act like you're in some way superior to other people.

honestly no one gives a shit if you're from europe, im sure europeans hate fools like you as well. its not your fault you have a low I.Q you were just dealt bad cards.:wakeup

temujin
03-31-2011, 07:23 AM
This thread is confusing ... :spin

The grecian KBP, alias XXXX-for-ever, named himself the only expert of euroleague basketball.

BY euroleague, he means Greece plus some other balkanic areas.

With springtime, his manic-depressive behaviour reemerged, and he is pouring on this forum a diluge of nonsense/arrogant/absurd posts with a single common denominator: they are all wrong, all the time.

He is easily the worst poster I ever came across.

Brazil
03-31-2011, 08:07 AM
KBP is a first class troll tbh. This guy should win award.

PublicOption
03-31-2011, 08:37 AM
pop has been saving splitter......now he will be unleashed.

PublicOption
03-31-2011, 08:39 AM
tiago is not used to playing 82 games with heavy minutes. but he is used to play 30+ games like a monster=playoff time for splitter.

so, lets go win this thing.:lobt:

Obstructed_View
03-31-2011, 09:16 AM
KBP doesn't live in Europe, he's in like Vider, Texas.

cheguevara
03-31-2011, 10:08 AM

best troll I ever seen TBH

ohmwrecker
03-31-2011, 10:23 AM
Since when is Greece not in Europe?

. . . and Greg Oden (the poster) is a Mavs fan.

Brazil
03-31-2011, 01:29 PM

best troll I ever seen TBH

unbeavable, wether he starts a thread or "contributes" in a thread he has at least 2 or 3 pages of argumentation over what he is writting. This guy is automatic, the MVP of the trolls.

Good job KBP keep it up :lobt2:

Brazil
03-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Since when is Greece not in Europe?

. . . and Greg Oden (the poster) is a Mavs fan.

Well Greece is in Europe but KBP is not.

temujin
03-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Greece is in Europe only when it comes to be bailed out for their debt.
Not when it comes to actually pay some taxes.

temujin
03-31-2011, 04:23 PM
By the way, just watched Olimpiakos getting knocked out of Euroleague by Siena.

HUGE game by Malik Hairston defensively and on top he scored like 25 points.

ohmwrecker
03-31-2011, 05:40 PM
He was never the MVP or finals MVP in Euroleague. Not even one time in his whole life.

Splitter never won a Euroleague championship. He never won a Euroleague MVP.

Nobody cares.

ohmwrecker
03-31-2011, 05:46 PM
lol "top level in Europe"

admiralsnackbar
03-31-2011, 05:49 PM
I kinda miss the real KBP -- this new guy tries hard, but he's kinda one-dimensional, tbh.

ohmwrecker
03-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Splitter never won shit at the top level in Europe. That's called the Euroleague.

The fact that nobody gets it right should convince you that nobody cares.

Brazil
03-31-2011, 05:53 PM
I kinda miss the real KBP -- this new guy tries hard, but he's kinda one-dimensional, tbh.

tbh manu_forever = KBP

admiralsnackbar
03-31-2011, 06:00 PM
tbh manu_forever = KBP
I know he's supposed to be, yeah. As soon as I see him write in Greek again, I'll believe you. This one doesn't even seem to mind being called a kolopedos :lol

BRs.Ganso
04-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Splitter has zero offensive game. He never had any offensive game, he has none now, and he probably never will have any. That is why he does not play that much and this whole forum is in denial.......

Led by trolls like you and all your BS hype about Splitter here.

joker of Spurstalk is back!!!

more jokes coming soon.

wontstartdumbthreads
04-07-2011, 11:34 AM
FLASH OPINION:

Snickers is a top 5 candy bar.