PDA

View Full Version : Splitter shuts down Lamarcus Aldridge

ezau
03-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, well, looks like my boy Tiago is starting to dominate the soft PFs that he's supposed to dominate.

When Duncan comes back, that Tiago-Timmy combo will destroy every known frontline in the universe.

Splitter will send Gasol's ass back to Spain in the WCF... Book it, maggots:flag:

LakerHater
03-25-2011, 11:53 PM
& gets benched in the 2nd half!

TE
03-25-2011, 11:54 PM
The one good thing from this game. Holy god, Pop is a moron.

lil_penny
03-25-2011, 11:56 PM
splitter did a good job on him but really it was the pretty aggressive double teams that did it. blair didnt give LMA a inch as soon as he caught it he was on him like flies on shit. Lamarcus really should of tried to get the ball a little lower in the post this game like he has been he kind of settled outside for pretty much the whole game.

4>0rings
03-25-2011, 11:57 PM
I was wrong, I was very wrong about Splitter. I thought he couldn't be effective until next season. He's good enough to get major minutes out there right now.

TimDunkem
03-25-2011, 11:58 PM
He totally shut him down on that final possession when Aldridge was at the three-point line....oh wait....

PROTECT THE RIM.

TinTin
03-25-2011, 11:58 PM
ezau bro, from one human being to another, just please stop making threads

Amuseddaysleeper
03-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Spurs have hit the lowest point of their season right now.

Right before the playoffs.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-25-2011, 11:59 PM
splitter did a good job on him but really it was the pretty aggressive double teams that did it. blair didnt give LMA a inch as soon as he caught it he was on him like flies on shit. Lamarcus really should of tried to get the ball a little lower in the post this game like he has been he kind of settled outside for pretty much the whole game.

Good game man

VBM
03-26-2011, 12:00 AM
Spurs have hit the lowest point of their season right now.

Right before the playoffs.

Better than in the playoffs:downspin:

lil_penny
03-26-2011, 12:02 AM
Good game man

you too man:toast

jag
03-26-2011, 12:10 AM

Splitter defended LA without a help defender except for maybe one or two plays. I was actually surprised they didn't start sending double teams unless Blair or Dyess were defending him.

Good game though. Your boys played it tough. And ezau needs to stop making threads.

Pelicans78
03-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Jinx thread. Good job Ezau.

lil_penny
03-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Splitter defended LA without a help defender except for maybe one or two plays. I was actually surprised they didn't start sending double teams unless Blair or Dyess were defending him.

Good game though. Your boys played it tough. And ezau needs to stop making threads.

yea good game also!

splitter did a real nice job and standing his ground, hes alot stronger than he looks. hes a big reason on why LMA couldnt get into the low post.. I just noticed blair and even bonner a few times getting on him pretty good.. bonner even stripped the ball:lol

Venti Quattro
03-26-2011, 12:36 AM
So, who shut down Nico Batum?

Tee, hee.

jag
03-26-2011, 12:38 AM
So, who shut down Nico Batum?

Tee, hee.

Brandon Roy. Anytime he was in the game. Wow, he sucks now

lil_penny
03-26-2011, 12:40 AM
roys actually been pretty good since hes been back.. he really had a off night tonight

jag
03-26-2011, 12:42 AM
roys actually been pretty good since hes been back.. he really had a off night tonight

Ok I'm sorry. I wanted to say something to make Blazer fan not feel good right now. You're too nice...so I take it back.

SenorSpur
03-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Well, well, looks like my boy Tiago is starting to dominate the soft PFs that he's supposed to dominate.

When Duncan comes back, that Tiago-Timmy combo will destroy every known frontline in the universe.

Splitter will send Gasol's ass back to Spain in the WCF... Book it, maggots:flag:

There's one thing that will prevent that lineup from ever taking the court - Pop.

Axe Murderer
04-25-2011, 11:14 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 11:14 PM
ezau at least did get the lma is soft part right.