PDA

View Full Version : Do I remember people saying Manu was the best closer in the game?

rayjayjohnson
03-25-2011, 11:13 PM
lol turning the ball over when up by two.

lefty
03-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Congrats on barely beating the Duncanless Spurs @
Home
When is the parade ?

rayjayjohnson
03-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Talking about his pitiful performance tonight, numbnuts.

and lol @ thinking grandpa dunan still matters

ElNono
03-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Talking about his pitiful performance tonight, numbnuts.

He played great tonight... he was the reason we were in that position to begin with...

Tony was terrible though

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-25-2011, 11:23 PM
lol spurs fans are eating the shit tonight my nigga.
Faggots deserve this

Dunc n Dave
03-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Playing not to lose resulted in the opposite effect...

rayjayjohnson
03-25-2011, 11:26 PM
He played great tonight... he was the reason we were in that position to begin with...

like how he have it up to Wes Matthews with 16 second left?

Fpoonsie

Tony was terrible though

FUCK that! Continuously holding the ball and dribbling the clock down just to hoist up 3 after 3. First, he tosses an airball, then dribbles the clock all the way down just to dribble it off his defender's fucking leg.

FUCK him. When he fucks up, he constantly get a pass. No more.

rayjayjohnson
lol spurs fans are eating the shit tonight my nigga.
Faggots deserve this

Feeling good about taking them spurs down in round two homie?

rayjayjohnson
03-25-2011, 11:27 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Air Ginobli.

Nothing but oxygen.

4>0rings
03-25-2011, 11:28 PM
Everytime this Chucker does something good, he goes and fucks something up.

jag
03-25-2011, 11:30 PM
FUCK that! Continuously holding the ball and dribbling the clock down just to hoist up 3 after 3. First, he tosses an airball, then dribbles the clock all the way down just to dribble it off his defender's fucking leg.

Ya fuck that shit. All these homo ass Argentina team-Manu fans.

ElNono
03-25-2011, 11:31 PM

like how he have it up to Wes Matthews with 16 second left?

Not my fault you two only watched the last 16 seconds of the game...

He single-handedly gave us the lead in the 4th quarter, twice...

The reality is that we had this game won until Tony gave it to Andre Miller... after that, you're asking Manu to bail him out...

ElNono
03-25-2011, 11:31 PM
tbh, it doesn't matter... Denver is getting rear-assed in the 1st round anyways...

jag
03-25-2011, 11:32 PM
The Spurs were still in the lead when Manu dribbled the ball off Wes Matthews shin. How was he bailing anyone out?

jag
03-25-2011, 11:34 PM
I'll be honest. Manu is cold-blooded and carried the Spurs through the quarter...but why does that make it ok for him to throw up contested, airball three-pointers?

rayjayjohnson

The reality is that we had this game won until Tony gave it to Andre Miller... after that, you're asking Manu to bail him out...

Saying he's the best closer in the game should mean he can close out the WHOLE game. Not my fault you don't understand that.

ElNono
The Spurs were still in the lead when Manu dribbled the ball off Wes Matthews shin. How was he bailing anyone out?

He was trying to close a game that was supposed to be already closed... if Tony doesn't turn it over, we're shooting free throws to a win...

Also, not Manu's fault that Novak is a retard.

rayjayjohnson
03-25-2011, 11:35 PM
tbh, it doesn't matter... Denver is getting rear-assed in the 1st round anyways...

Sure...

Spurs drop to second seed and get bounced before Denver IMO.

ElNono
03-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Saying he's the best closer in the game should mean he can close out the WHOLE game. Not my fault you don't understand that.

I never called him the best closer in the game... not my fault you think I did.

Fpoonsie

And he contributed a great deal into giving it back. I'm sick of the Spurs mantra "take the good with the bad" when it comes to that idiotic fuck. Yes, Tony's casual stroll up the court was just as bad, but they BOTH had a huge hand in it...and I'd argue Manu cost them more.

ElNono
Sure...

Spurs drop to second seed and get bounced before Denver IMO.

1) We're not dropping to second seed.
2) If we were to, we're making the second round.

Fpoonsie
03-25-2011, 11:37 PM
He was trying to close a game that was supposed to be already closed... if Tony doesn't turn it over, we're shooting free throws to a win...

Also, not Manu's fault that Novak is a retard.

You don't fucking close a game by just standing at the top of the key and dribbling the ball out, intending to shoot another shot everyone knows is coming...

And Novak was Pop's fault.

ElNono
03-25-2011, 11:38 PM
And he contributed a great deal into giving it back. I'm sick of the Spurs mantra "take the good with the bad" when it comes to that idiotic fuck. Yes, Tony's casual stroll up the court was just as bad, but they BOTH had a huge hand in it...and I'd argue Manu cost them more.

I don't think he's blameless, but you can just pin it on him, especially since he was the one that put us there when Tony was fucking around for the entire half... Lots of people to blame tonight, including Pop playing Novak for the inbound.

rayjayjohnson
03-25-2011, 11:39 PM
1) We're not dropping to second seed.
2) If we were to, we're making the second round.

Come to think of it, Memphis are going to give you more problems than the hornets right now.

Def not championship material right now, that's for damn sure,

ElNono
03-25-2011, 11:39 PM
You don't fucking close a game by just standing at the top of the key and dribbling the ball out, intending to shoot another shot everyone knows is coming...

And Novak was Pop's fault.

We just shouldn't have been in that position, period. Just like we shouldn't have had Novak inbounding afterwards... lots of blame to go around for execution in the 4th

ElNono
03-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Come to think of it, Memphis are going to give you more problems than the hornets right now.

Def not championship material right now, that's for damn sure,

Not sure the Hornets will make the playoffs, tbh...

And we play a lot better at home than on the road... that's why it would be nice to get HCA throughout...

Portland and Denver are though arenas to play in on the road... there's no shame in losing there, and we were in both game through the end.

jag
03-25-2011, 11:42 PM
What the fuck does Tiago have to do to get some minutes that count, some crunch time minutes? He was out-producing Aldridge on both ends of the floor and playing him without a double team. Whose fucking dick does he have to suck to stay on the floor? What the fuck is going on?

rayjayjohnson
03-25-2011, 11:42 PM
Fair, Portland is damn hard to win in.

Stringer_Bell
03-25-2011, 11:45 PM
Go ahead and act like these shit losses happen back2back with Timmy on the court. Great games by Denver and Portland, credit where it is due, but that shit won't fly in the playoffs and celebrating late game wins won't save anyone the embarassment when the Spurs bounce them out in the post-season.

4>0rings
03-25-2011, 11:50 PM
I'm still pissed at this chuking bum for costing the Spurs the LOB in 06' fouling on a layup vs the Mavs.