PDA

View Full Version : LLLLLLLLLLLLLMMmmAAAAOOO Spurs

Darthkiller
03-25-2011, 11:18 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fpoonsie
03-25-2011, 11:19 PM
They fucking deserve it.

Disgusting effort to close out a completely winnable game.

Dunc n Dave
03-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Blew a 10 pt lead, playing not to lose. Played like a JV team down the stretch. Glad they lost...

hitmanyr2k
03-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Goddamn what a chokejob. Parker and Ginobili getting their pockets picked back to back must be sickening to Spurs fans. Then to get beat on that kind of shot when someone should have been guarding the rim. That play was too obvious. I can't believe the ball actually got through :lol

ElNono
03-25-2011, 11:22 PM
:pop: "They made some shots"

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-25-2011, 11:22 PM
lllllllllllllllllllllllmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
championship contenders
lllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll
faggots lol

redzero
03-25-2011, 11:25 PM
6 point lead with a minute left. This was on par with the Mavs' loss to the Hornets.

jay_shs
03-26-2011, 02:11 AM
CROFL Spurs.

TimDunkem
03-26-2011, 02:22 AM
Goddamn what a chokejob. Parker and Ginobili getting their pockets picked back to back must be sickening to Spurs fans. Then to get beat on that kind of shot when someone should have been guarding the rim. That play was too obvious. I can't believe the ball actually got through :lol
Lol at every Blazer being right near, or behind the 3pt line (Including LA) except Batum (Perhaps the most athletic guy on the floor), yet no Spur was there to stop him.

Stop the the play that has the greater chance of working....A great pass (From Andre Miller no less) towards an open basket is an easier play for a great athlete than a catch-and-heave with .9 left.

rayjayjohnson
03-26-2011, 04:25 AM
lllllllllllllllllllllllmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
championship contenders
lllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll
faggots lol

My nigga dropping truth bombs like a young Charles Barkley.

rayjayjohnson
03-26-2011, 04:26 AM
Lol at every Blazer being right near, or behind the 3pt line (Including LA) except Batum (Perhaps the most athletic guy on the floor), yet no Spur was there to stop him.

Stop the the play that has the greater chance of working....A great pass (From Andre Miller no less) towards an open basket is an easier play for a great athlete than a catch-and-heave with .9 left.

This guy makes a good point, for all the butthurt spursfans claiming how they threw the game away, people are ignoring how well the blazers ran that last play

rayjayjohnson
03-26-2011, 05:30 AM
^ butthurt imo.

scanry
03-26-2011, 05:31 AM
i can't stand this fucking bullshit from non spurs fans

this thread belongs in the spurs forum not the nba forum stupids

Then it's best if you go back upstairs!!!

LakerHater
03-26-2011, 02:55 PM
people are ignoring how well the blazers ran that last play
That last play was run perfectly beautiful!
Too bad Spurs couldnt execute the same D!

Jt.ONE
03-26-2011, 03:07 PM
i can't stand this fucking bullshit from non spurs fans

this thread belongs in the spurs forum not the nba forum stupids

:lol:lol

umadbro>?

Ashy Larry
03-26-2011, 05:36 PM
I guess TD, even at this age, really makes a huge difference .... this isnt the same team from two weeks ago .......

Spursfan092120
03-27-2011, 11:23 AM
championship contenders
faggots lol
Tacker? Is that you?

Jelloisjigglin
03-27-2011, 11:27 AM
Rough time for the Spurs at the moment. They'll be fine though. Just coasting IMO