PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's Experiment

Harlem Preach
03-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Sons, as you may know i am a spurs fan but also a lebron appreciator. The man simply is a great human being and player. If he retired today he would already be better than kobe, magic, and bird. But i did not make this post to simply give you irrevocable ideas. I am a college student aspiring to be an academic and i have been asked to do a psychology experiment. When posed the question what do you most love in life other than my mom i can only think of lebron as an answer. Because of this i have been asked to do some heavy thinking and hate what i love. Being that i am in piaget's formal operational stage i can understand dificult subjects. this is a difficult transition i will have so i ask you to bear with me as i make this difficult transition, i know that i will learn what makes a person think in a way that can make a person hate a human being for being awesome. it feels like i am doing a 360 degree turn but i am doing this for the best.

usdane
03-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Yes LeDouche is a really cool cat.

http://i.imgur.com/7NG7t.gif

Jt.ONE
03-26-2011, 03:17 PM
this is a difficult transition i will have so i ask you to bear with me as i make this difficult transition,

i'll try :cry

Bill_Brasky
03-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Sons, as you may know i am a spurs fan but also a lebron appreciator. The man simply is a great human being and player. If he retired today he would already be better than kobe, magic, and bird. But i did not make this post to simply give you irrevocable ideas. I am a college student aspiring to be an academic and i have been asked to do a psychology experiment. When posed the question what do you most love in life other than my mom i can only think of lebron as an answer. Because of this i have been asked to do some heavy thinking and hate what i love. Being that i am in piaget's formal operational stage i can understand dificult subjects. this is a difficult transition i will have so i ask you to bear with me as i make this difficult transition, i know that i will learn what makes a person think in a way that can make a person hate a human being for being awesome. it feels like i am doing a 360 degree turn but i am doing this for the best.
What the fuck is this post even talking about? My head is full of fuck after reading it.

Also, if you did a 360 degree turn you'd still be facing the same direction...

mavsfan1000
03-26-2011, 04:08 PM
lol Lemoron is no kobe, magic, or bird.