PDA

View Full Version : I saw Tim's doctor at the river walk tonight!

mouse
03-27-2011, 03:36 AM
He said this is the opportunity for the Spurs to rest for Tim's "Final" season!

I almost choked on my 12 dollar Margarita.

They (the Spurs) want to win one more time for Tim. (last season)

Tim will be ready for the playoffs,(if they get past the Mav's) so relax and enjoy.

chazley
03-27-2011, 03:42 AM
About .0001% chance this is his last season.

The two factors?

20+million next year
Recently said he wants to play til the wheels fall off.

Doc is either whack or fake.

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-27-2011, 04:22 AM
awww shit i dont knw man i mean tim is a complex individual, while i agree with chaz i could see tim walking away with a ring...

LkrFan
03-27-2011, 04:34 AM
This won't be Timmy D's last year. I don't believe that for a second. I do believe that the Spurs players realize that he is not the player he once was and that your championship window will probably be closed in a year or two. This will make them play harder. But not because it's his last year.

AussieFanKurt
03-27-2011, 05:53 AM
lol

Solid D
03-27-2011, 07:38 AM
Lol

boutons_deux
03-27-2011, 08:33 AM
Tim's got to feed his family.

slacker77
03-27-2011, 08:43 AM
big deal..I saw tito jackson's gardener at home depot last week

METALMiKE
03-27-2011, 08:50 AM

The two factors?

20+million next year

So you really believe he will play until his feet fall off?

easy7
03-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Mouse is da man...

Sigz
03-27-2011, 09:41 AM
bro's got trolled hard

jay_shs
03-27-2011, 09:52 AM
hi trollie pie

spursfaninla
03-27-2011, 11:19 AM
For those that lack the history of Mouse posting, I seem to remember some "insider info" having to do with other acquaintances of Spurs players in the past.

Don't remember those tips and insider info turning out to be particularly true later.

However, a pretty safe bet that TD could retire, given the highly likely lockout, give Mouse a low-risk prediction.

SequSpur
03-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Dumb

DeadlyDynasty
03-27-2011, 11:33 AM
I thought mouse never left the Club and Troll Forum anymore...

crc21209
03-27-2011, 11:45 AM
:lol Mouse...

Fpoonsie
03-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Dumb

BlackSwordsMan
03-27-2011, 12:14 PM
This is some hard news to take. Thanks for the updates mouse.

Seventyniner
03-27-2011, 12:59 PM
5.6/10

Brutalis
03-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Tim has a bad gambling problem, and owes a lot of night clubs around the country. He has to come back next year to make that 20 mil just to make payments.

Sean Cagney
03-27-2011, 01:13 PM
He said this is the opportunity for the Spurs to rest for Tim's "Final" season!

I almost choked on my 12 dollar Margarita.

They (the Spurs) want to win one more time for Tim. (last season)

Mr.Duncan will be ready for the playoffs,(if they get past the Mav's) so relax and enjoy.Mavs aren't passing LA bro...

disciple
03-27-2011, 01:34 PM
For those of you that have not been around a long time.

Mouse is Whack!

Don't believe anything he says. In fact, the best thing to do is not to contribute to his post.

You know the old saying, "If you feed the ...................., they will never leave".

Muser
03-27-2011, 02:28 PM
I thought mouse never left the Club and Troll Forum anymore...

I guess he's taking a break..It must be hard work to promote shitty films and get bukkaked by redzero in conspiracy theory bullshit.

admiralsnackbar
03-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Just as doctors are always happy to both identify their patients (especially high-profile ones) and share their insights about them with small, loud, sometimes radio personalities, Mouse can always afford $12 riverwalk margaritas despite otherwise living from hand to mouth. It's just the world we live in :lol

koriwhat
03-27-2011, 03:10 PM
how are yall eating this garbage up, especially coming from mouse? your first sign that this is a troll job is the fact that mouse can't afford a $12 margarita.

Fpoonsie
03-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Just as doctors are always happy to both identify their patients (especially high-profile ones) and share their insights about them with small, loud, sometimes radio personalities, Mouse can always afford $12 riverwalk margaritas despite otherwise living from hand to mouth. It's just the world we live in :lol

:lol

Well done.

mouse
03-27-2011, 04:26 PM
You ungrateful batch of imbeciles! I posted what could be the NBA scoop of the Decade and you simpleminded douche-bags instead of thanking the almighty NBA Gods you opened this topic you decide to ridicule me with tasteless outdated insults?

I could have went to KABB or WOAI news 4 but instead I was willing to turn down Live TV coverage and a spot on the Don Harris Super Sunday Spurs show that could have propelled my career into ESPN country, but instead Like a fool I choose ST to deliver a Golden nugget that would have made Jim Rome wet his Chris Everett autographed boxers,and for what? ...just so my long time so called supporters of this forum could finally hear something straight from the source and not second hand and you ungrateful salad tossing homo's couldn't give me my well deserved props?

See if I ever come in here with another hot NBA shattering update again!

Place where I met Tim's Doctor.
http://masudhaq.com/blog/files/page18_blog_entry34_summary-san-antonio--008.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-27-2011, 05:07 PM

The two factors?

20+million next year

Uhhh, the wheels just fell off.

koriwhat
03-27-2011, 05:31 PM
You ungrateful batch of imbeciles! I posted what could be the NBA scoop of the Decade and you simpleminded douche-bags instead of thanking the almighty NBA Gods you opened this topic you decide to ridicule me with tasteless outdated insults?

I could have went to KABB or WOAI news 4 but instead I was willing to turn down Live TV coverage and a spot on the Don Harris Super Sunday Spurs show that could have propelled my career into ESPN country, but instead Like a fool I choose ST to deliver a Golden nugget that would have made Jim Rome wet his Chris Everett autographed boxers,and for what? ...just so my long time so called supporters of this forum could finally hear something straight from the source and not second hand and you ungrateful salad tossing homo's couldn't give me my well deserved props?

See if I ever come in here with another hot NBA shattering update again!

Place where I met Tim's Doctor.
http://masudhaq.com/blog/files/page18_blog_entry34_summary-san-antonio--008.jpg

try a little harder next time to actually be somewhat funny because you're failing miserably at it. first comic sitting and never the last standing, mouse.

Rummpd
03-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Dear Mouse - as a real doc - I sort of believe you as otherwise would have to be psychotic or a psychopath to come up with such crap.