PDA

View Full Version : Add three more names to my hitlist...

jay_shs
03-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Seriously, refs like this just fucking piss me off and make me want to take an electric chainsaw and tickle chainsaw torture their fucking families in front of their very eyes. Manu gets football tackled and comes up hobbling, NO FOUL, then they call a bullshit and-1 foul on the OTHER END WITH THE GRIZZLIES GOING 5 ON 4 THE OTHER WAY, THEN POP DEFENDS HIS PLAYER LIKE HE SHOULD AND GETS NO SYMPATHY, GETS EJECTED.

Fuck these fucking cunts. The NBA and its fucking zebra advocates deserves the worst form of punishment for these kind of these occurrances that happen time and time again to us...shooting them square in the face would simply show them too much mercy.

LakerHater
03-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Stern knows Tim's out so its his best chance to get fLakers into 1st by calling crap calls!!

Dumbass
03-27-2011, 06:26 PM
I agree. The whole first half has been ticky tack fouls early, then nothing. Refs have shown no consistency, and the lack of a call on Manu's turn may have been right, but the followup with Pop was too agressive. Give him one, then turn around. He has a right to fight for the player. Fuck 'em. We'll meet this team in the first round and show them who's boss then.

8FOR!3
03-27-2011, 06:27 PM
After watching some college basketball it does amaze me a bit tbh to see how much they don't let them play in the NBA. Foul calling is a bit of a joke in this league.

spurspokesman
03-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Stern knows Tim's out so its his best chance to get fLakers into 1st by calling crap calls!!
this

spurspokesman
03-27-2011, 06:28 PM
I agree. The whole first half has been ticky tack fouls early, then nothing. Refs have shown no consistency, and the lack of a call on Manu's turn may have been right, but the followup with Pop was too agressive. Give him one, then turn around. He has a right to fight for the player. Fuck 'em. We'll meet this team in the first round and show them who's boss then.
This. Lose the battle win the war

jay_shs
03-27-2011, 06:29 PM
No consistency. Exactly.

Every big man on the Spurs has 2 fouls. Manu and Neal have 2 fouls each. for the Grizzlies, only Randolph and Conley each have two fouls.

jay_shs
03-27-2011, 06:29 PM
IMO the Grizzlies will move up to 7th seed and the Spurs will end up facing NOLA/HOU.

DeadlyDynasty
03-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Oh wow...a ref-compliant thread. How refreshing.

jay_shs
03-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Oh wow...a ref-compliant thread. How refreshing.
Oh wow, a Laker fan from California -- the "center of intellectualism and intelligence" (more like the center of liberal elitist propoganda) spelling an easy word wrong. How surprising.