View Full Version : Tp

alchemist
03-27-2011, 07:27 PM
back-to-back choke jobs by TP :depressed

timtonymanu
03-27-2011, 07:28 PM
He has been my least favorite player on this road trip. So terrible.

chasky
03-27-2011, 07:34 PM
Pathetic defense in all the games of the road.

Proxy
03-27-2011, 07:37 PM
No focus at all. Should have benched him and let Hill and Neal finish the game after the shot clock violation. Completely intimidated by the Memphis bigs as well, and spent the game complaining and playing terrible defense.

wunderkindepiphany
03-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Tony's bushwacked, its visibly obvious.

DPG21920
03-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Tony's bushwacked, its visibly obvious.

This. He looks exhausted. Again, he can muster up some spurts, but when it comes time to do it at the end, he just doesn't have it. Same with Manu.

DesignatedT
03-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Tony and Manu definitely look tired. That's why losing these games are so pivotal, we need to clinch the 1 as soon as possible so these guys can have a week off before playoffs.

InRareForm
03-27-2011, 07:52 PM
fuck it, let's just rest everyone and get 2nd seed. lol

Josepatches_
03-27-2011, 07:55 PM
I said early in the season when people was concerned about Manu's minutes
Tony will be more exhausted than Manu and I wasn't wrong.He's exhausted mentally and physically.

Tony isn't 25 anymore but his stile of play is very aggresive and physical.He played a lot of games since he was pretty young.The problem wasn't only to play or not to play in the summer.
We need to limit his minutes from the beginning of the season.

loveforthegame
03-27-2011, 07:57 PM
What did Parker say about winning without Duncan and keeping the top spot? And how they wouldn't go anywhere in the playoffs without Duncan?

They can't go anywhere without Duncan it seems.

wunderkindepiphany
03-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Well, I believe that Tony is clutch. Maybe not like Manu, but I feel very comfortable with the ball in his hands at the end of a game. Tonight Tony just looked exhuasted, like a good step behind his normal pace. I know everybody feels like Manu is the one we really need to keep healthy for the playoffs, but I believe Tony is the key. When he's on and full-speed he is fairly consistent and puts the defense on their heels. I havent seen a game like tonight in a loong time, where Tony was getting stripped, falling down, making dumb passes, etc. Tony needs to rest, he's spread thin. Neal can pick up the slack.

Spurs Brazil
03-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Tony is tired and he'll have to carry the team tomorrow with no TD and maybe Manu

We're in trouble

Ice009
fuck it, let's just rest everyone and get 2nd seed. lol

Giving up like that would be way too damaging. At the very least the role players need this pressure to help them improve.

George Hill came out with a great game today.

TP, well I said some silly stuff in the game thread about him and I won't say anything else. JUST WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT HIM.

Chomag
Makes me wonder if his foot is acting up on him again?

Pauleta14
03-27-2011, 09:01 PM
He has been my least favorite player on this road trip. So terrible.

:wow :lol

Even more than Bonne or RJ?? :lol

Tony (as manu) really looked tired and spent for each road games a lot of energy in the 1st half trying to keep the team in the game or build a lead, he just couldn't finish in the 4th...

Most of his misses or TO are linked to him being tired and not as "aware" as he should be in clutch situations.

It's painfull to watch, but "explainable".

The real reason we lost is our INSIDE GAME, only McDyess (our veteran that we're supposed to rest for the PO) was ready... :bang:bang:bang

Bonner and Blair D is the reason with lost the THREE games...