PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fans Be Nice Now

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm fucking bullshitting...and you know this man.....:lol say it with me...

Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....

Reck
03-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Just dont lose to the Hornet because that will be worst then the 3 straight Spurs losses.

Giuseppe
03-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Just dont lose to the Hornet because that will be worst then the 3 straight Spurs losses.

Sure.

It's just the way it is.

Harry Callahan
03-27-2011, 08:10 PM
I hope the Lakers put all their energy into winning the last ten and they suffer season ending injuries to a couple of their players in the tenth game - why? Because 80% of Laker fans are front-running, worthless assholes.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2011, 08:12 PM
I hope the Lakers put all their energy into winning the last ten and they suffer season ending injuries to a couple of their players in the tenth game - why? Because 80% of Laker fans are front-running, worthless assholes.

hey man...tough titty...

LakerHater
03-27-2011, 08:13 PM

OUCH.............. but its fuckin true!

Harry Callahan
03-27-2011, 08:16 PM
hey man...tough titty...

I don't think you can dispute my statement. And you are in the 80% if you didn't know already.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2011, 08:16 PM
OUCH.............. but its fuckin true!

Listen...I will just say this....when you wish this on players you oppose the very thing happens to the players you root for...Karma come back strong baby...watch yourself....:toast

Giuseppe
03-27-2011, 08:17 PM

Calm down, daddy. You're alright. Pick yerself up, dust yerself off, and carry on, oh wayward son, they'll be peace when you are done.

ElNono
03-27-2011, 08:18 PM
I thought you were going to pay the $500 you owe... welcher

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2011, 08:22 PM
I thought you were going to pay the $500 you owe... welcher

500 days of summer....excellent movie

ElNono
03-27-2011, 08:24 PM
500 days of summer....excellent movie

http://www.homeboozekit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/welch_grapejuicegroup.jpg

LakerHater
03-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Listen...I will just say this....when you wish this on players you oppose the very thing happens to the players you root for...Karma come back strong baby...watch yourself....:toast

What the fuck are you talkin bout..... what can possibly go wrong now, Tim out, Manu hurt!! :toast

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2011, 08:35 PM
What the fuck are you talkin bout..... what can possibly go wrong now, Tim out, Manu hurt!! :toast

let's just wait and see....gimme some extra butter on my movie popcorn please....:lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-27-2011, 08:37 PM

Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....

King Kool is back and better than ever. :worthy: Take notice little nigglets.
With that being said I will join in:

Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....

Koolaid_Man's mom
03-27-2011, 08:37 PM

Son, what is going on here?

Didn't I tell you to play nice with your fellow spurstalkers? Keep it up and I'm suspending your blackplanet.com account :nope

Harry Callahan
03-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Isn't that what you guys did. Ran out there thinking no one would catch you. Talking all big and shit. Now that team are jockeying for position, you niggas can't hang.

Wow! That's some retort, Ms. Lakerluva. Is that Ebonics in print you put on display there?

I've never seen so many grammatical errors in such a short paragraph.

Are you a product of the California public school system or the Texas public school system.

I don't really need wonder if you are a moron, because your lame-brained post just confirmed that you are.

Dr House
03-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Wow! That's some retort, Ms. Lakerluva. Is that Ebonics in print you put on display there?

I've never seen so many grammatical errors in such a short paragraph.

Are you a product of the California public school system or the Texas public school system.

I don't really need wonder if you are a moron, because your lame-brained post just confirmed that you are.

You already make enough of an ass out of yourself in the NFL Forum, do you really want to do the same here?

KillerMamba
03-27-2011, 08:59 PM
I honestly think Spurs are keeping the #1 overall seed. All I want for the Lakers is #2 overall.

Harry Callahan
03-27-2011, 09:16 PM
wat yu talkin bout Willis!

Ok. That's a good one.

slugger22
03-27-2011, 09:25 PM
King Kool is back and better than ever. :worthy: Take notice little nigglets.
With that being said I will join in:

Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...Heeeyyy Goodbye....

Says the Mavs fan ! :rolleyes

TampaDude
03-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Lakers = REPEAT THREEPEAT, BITCHFUCKS!!! :lol

Harry Callahan
03-28-2011, 08:26 AM
You already make enough of an ass out of yourself in the NFL Forum, do you really want to do the same here?

Sez the poster (troll) who has the mental agility to steal another members Screen name and avatar.

If my posts bother you so much, then don't read them (you can block them).

FYI, 90-95% of my posts are in the Spurs/NBA forums.

Halberto
03-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Wow, more than half this thread is made by trolls.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 09:56 AM
U dumb fucks still responding to this guy?

Yes, including you.

dbreiden83080
03-28-2011, 10:02 AM
IS there anyone more unlikeable in all of pro sports than Kobe Bryant? Asshole of a human being, arrogant obnoxious a complete prick who has played on stacked teams for most of his career. And then Laker fans are just as arrogant and obnoxious as he is.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Show me where I addressed said retard rather than the forum

That's right you can't because you're another laker idiot of the same mold as the op

Don't give a fuck if you don't think you "addressed him."

You respond to his every move like a faggot in love you dumbshit moron. Get a fucking clue. :lmao

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 10:25 AM
You said I addressed him. I didn't , I merely suggested that others follow my example

Suck my ass

If you were capable of ignoring him, you wouldn't be in his thread *responding* to the bait just to tell people not to respond.

In every Kool-Aid thread there's always your name at the bottom viewing the thread like clockwork.

Doing a great job faggot.:lmao

Giuseppe
03-28-2011, 10:29 AM
IS there anyone more unlikeable in all of pro sports than Kobe Bryant? Asshole of a human being, arrogant obnoxious a complete prick who has played on stacked teams for most of his career. And then Laker fans are just as arrogant and obnoxious as he is.

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

That's just the way it is.

Giuseppe
03-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Show me where I've responded to him lately:lmao

dbreiden83080
03-28-2011, 10:33 AM

That's just the way it is.

Duncan 4 Kobe 3 is more like it...

Horry 7 Kobe 3..

Kerr 5 Kobe 3.. :lol

Giuseppe
03-28-2011, 10:34 AM

No.

It's:::

dbreiden83080
03-28-2011, 10:35 AM
No.

It's:::

Nah those titles are Shaq's.. At least 80% of them are because of him..

Lakers999
03-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Sez the poster (troll) who has the mental agility to steal another members Screen name and avatar.

If my posts bother you so much, then don't read them (you can block them).

FYI, 90-95% of my posts are in the Spurs/NBA forums.

the funny thing is.... if the spurs still retain the number one seed and go aginst memphis in the first round. Memphis a "Gay-less" team has still a chance of beating them with an injured tim duncan...

spurs fans... go ask dallas fans how it feels to be knocked by an eigth seed

Giuseppe
03-28-2011, 10:40 AM

Perhaps, but, it's still:::

Quit Hatin'
03-28-2011, 11:10 AM
no one questioned him June 2010.

" I just got one more than Shaq. You can take that to the bank. You guys know how I am. I don’t forget anything"- Kobe Bryant

SomeCallMeTim
03-28-2011, 11:13 AM
IS there anyone more unlikeable in all of pro sports than Kobe Bryant?

Sir, I'll simply answer that by saying that the person who was most glad that LeBron created "The Decision" debacle was Kobe Bryant.

SomeCallMeTim
03-28-2011, 11:14 AM

Sir, 3/5 = 80%? Please show your work. Thx.

ElNono
03-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Don't give a fuck if you don't think you "addressed him."

:lol Sure you give a fuck. You wouldn't be replying otherwise.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Show me where I've responded to him lately

That's right you can't because you're a dumbass Kobe fan. Telling others to stfu /= responding to kools shit. Doesn't that make sense to you, or are you too stupid that your brain can't even get that?

:lmao @ lately

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I used to fuck with him but it got too boring, he's seriously the dumbest human being I've ever encountered, online or otherwise. I haven't responded to the guy in some time now, I think it's for the best of the forum that someone so stupid is just ignored and also to honor that bet he welched on. so pucker up and tell me how my ass tastes.

Wow, smart idea.

I'll help you with your cause. We'll be like the neighborhood watch team making sure no one responds to his posts.

Hey everybody out there reading this, do not respond to this. Just ignore this. In fact pretend like I you never even read this or clicked on the thread.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Yeah that's what you do to dumbasses, you ignore them. Is this a new concept to you, or are you always this dense?

I know! I'm with you man!

We are so owning him right now by ignoring him like this!

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 02:00 PM
no ownage is sucking the cack of an overly cocky, obnoxious professional basketball player to the point where you have to sign up on a sports messageboard under 3 different aliases and talk about it to satisfy your obsession. you're probably one of the worst trolls in internet history, along with ashraf, and that's why your takes are no longer welcome at realgm. enjoy your company bitch, lol at you for thinking you can get under my skin

hey if this post upsets you, you can always go with plan B and just stalk me on the internet and dig up some hardcore dirt the same way you TOLD that faggot midget! :lmao

If it didn't you wouldn't have unleashed such an emotional faggy response. :lmao:lmao:lmao

turiaf for president
03-28-2011, 02:08 PM

Horry 7 Kobe 3..

Kerr 5 Kobe 3.. :lol

since you have kobe at 3 because you think he didnt lead the team, Im guessing you think Horry and Kerr led their teams?

Your logic is flawed because then you would have Horry > Duncan. At the end of the day, Kobes got 5 rings on his fingers and has a better chance at getting 6, 7 and 8 than Duncan because the lakers are dealing and the spurs are reeling.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 02:10 PM
since you have kobe at 3 because you think he didnt lead the team, Im guessing you think Horry and Kerr led their teams?

Your logic is flawed because then you would have Horry > Duncan. At the end of the day, Kobes got 5 rings on his fingers and has a better chance at getting 6, 7 and 8 than Duncan because the lakers are dealing and the spurs are reeling.

Don't actually try to make sense of this crap turiaf. These fags spew shit all day that makes no sense whatsoever. They even try to ignore people by not actually ignoring them. Stupid but true.

kamikazi_player
03-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Don't actually try to make sense of this crap turiaf. These fags spew shit all day that makes no sense whatsoever. They even try to ignore people by not actually ignoring them. Stupid but true.

lol havin multiple accounts just to start a thread

lol getting owned by MNP

turiaf for president
03-28-2011, 02:21 PM

i know just getting annoying reading this shit over and over...... wutever /rant

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 02:22 PM

lol getting owned by MNP

:sleep

kamikazi_player
03-28-2011, 02:30 PM
:sleep

i know, u getting owned by MNP multiple times is the usual around here

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 02:34 PM
i know, u getting owned by MNP multiple times is the usual around here

I'm satisfied with the results of our interactions. :lol

crazylakerfan001
03-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Midnightpulp has accepted god's will and has left the forum tbh.

Axe Murderer
03-28-2011, 06:43 PM

lol getting owned by MNP

http://i46.tinypic.com/pniw2.gif