PDA

View Full Version : Kellen Winslow - The Apple Doesn't Fall Far...

Obstructed_View
06-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Kellen Winslow Sr.'s comments were the lead on Sportscenter tonight, and sounded just as angry as his hall of fame acceptance speech, and is eerily reminiscent of the uncomfortably embarassing situations his son frequently finds himself whenever there are microphones nearby.

If I were a member of the media present, I believe my only question would have been, "Do you think you are helping your son's reputation with the media and the fans by acting as his mouthpiece slash attack dog?" What hubris must be required to strike such an unapologetic tone when his son is stealing money from the Cleveland Browns.

Tek_XX
06-04-2005, 12:19 AM
Yeah just saw this on ESPN, what a dick. Of course everybody makes mistakes but his son is an adult and knew the amount of critisism that would come if he fell off that bike.

Dingle Barry
06-04-2005, 10:28 AM
I love it. Kellen 2 is the only athlete I have ever wished injury upon, and considering the way it happened, and this reaction from his racist cockface father, makes his destiny complete.

DrRich
06-06-2005, 01:40 PM
That jerk brought this all on his son by himself! It all started when the kid was in highschool, when his dad trhust him into the limelight on his very own recruiting show for FOX. Now that the kid has proven he can't handle the pressure, his dad goes apeshit all over the media?

Last time I checked he was part of "the media"!! :blah

N.Y. Johnny
06-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Winslow I and Winslow II were both great ball players, but both are also big time fuckin whack jobs.