PDA

View Full Version : How do I handle this ethically?

Findog
03-28-2011, 02:35 PM
So it's been almost six months since my ex-fiancee left me. I took my time healing and working on myself before finally attempting to date again.

I set up a profile on OkCupid and I now have two prospects. I met A first. I really like this girl. We've gone out twice, and the second date was going so well that I knew she would say yes if I asked her out again. This was last Thursday night. I had a wedding and a birthday party going on this weekend, and I didn't want to appear overeager, so I asked her out for Sunday afternoon the weekend of April 2-3. At the end of the date we're making out, and she says "Sunday, April 3rd? That's too long to have to wait to see you again." So I suggested getting together during the week and that I'd call her Sunday (yesterday) to work out the details. So I called her yesterday afternoon, three days after our date, and we've made arrangements for me to go to her place this Thursday and I'm going to cook her dinner. That's in addition to our scheduled date next Sunday. In between dates I don't text or call. The only red flags I can see so far is that she's beautiful and has a lot of male attention. She was telling me about two guy friends of hers that want to be more than friends and she's not into them that way. I figure I have to assume that this early in the game I'm not the only guy in the picture.

C is another girl I was chatting with on OKCupid during the same timeframe. We met for drinks last night. C was WAY into me. Usually for a first date with somebody I met online, I try to keep it short, like 1-2 hours and just leave it at drinks. She was very affectionate and throwing a lot of compliments my way, and wanted to grab dinner. I agreed. So then we had dinner, and she said that for a second date, she'd like for me to come over and cook me dinner. Since I already have plans with A for Thursday and Sunday, I said I had previous plans those days and could do something sometime else. So I walk her to her car, give her a hug goodnight, and she says "I'm really into you but I don't kiss on a first date." And I said that was fine, said good night and got into my car and drove off. Then she starts texting me "I wanted to kiss u...I want to keep hanging out" etc. I agreed to meet her at this other bar. We ended up hanging out a total of five hours from first meeting for drinks, then dinner, then drinks again. I broke a lot of my own rules for a first date. At the second bar, we were holding hands, she was still throwing a lot of compliments my way, and then when I walked her to her car, we made out a little bit. She said she was free Saturday for me to come over and I agreed.

Ethically, neither one of these girls is my girlfriend, so what I do owe them in the way of disclosure? I haven't had relations with either yet, but if things keep going well, I think that opportunity will present itself with both of them. I like A better, and although she hasn't come on nearly as strong as C, I can tell she is definitely into me. A is four years younger, she's prettier, she's a non-smoker unlike C, and she lives 30 miles from my ex-fiancee, whereas I found out C lives like a mile from my ex-fiancee's apartment and I would have to take the same exit to get to her place. I have avoided that area for the last five months as best as I can, and I always get upset when I have no choice but to drive through it.

I like A better and don't want to do anything to f*** up my chances with her. Should I cancel the second date with C, or just see how things play out with A first? If C pushes for sex, should I simply say that this is my first foray back into the dating scene since things ended with my ex, I'm dating other people and right now I'm not looking for anything exclusive? Would that be being honest and setting expectations? (we exchanged romantic history so she got the Cliff's Notes version of what happened with my ex-fiancee). C just came on so strong that I was a little bit intimidated.

I've never juggled two women before, but neither one is my girlfriend yet, so I'm not sure what is ethical and what is not. It seems like it's unethical to be sexually active with two different people if they're not aware you're dating other people, even if you use protection like I always do.

Kyle Orton
03-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Well I don't have any advice, but it's great to see that you're back on your feet and have two chicks to chose from :lol

baseline bum
03-28-2011, 02:42 PM
See if C is down for A2M, and then give A a chance to match if so.

The Reckoning
03-28-2011, 02:46 PM
in my honest opinion..

use and abuse both of them. now is the time to build your manhood back up after what women did to you. let them know that youre not taking shit, and sleep with both of them.

if you want my chivalrous opinion, tell girl C (what happened to B? is she hanging in your closet?) that you dont want to move too fast because you just got back on the horse, but youll def keep her number in case you feel like giving relationships another chance. go after girl A, but dont let her know that. youre doing a good job of not calling or texting in between dates. take girl A out every once and awhile, but act like youre a very busy and popular person. she'll feel the need to compete for your time, and youll have her snatching onto your sack and not letting it go. whatever you do, dont get emotional, needy or too generous with her. keep her from being bored. keep her laughing.

good luck man. im really happy to hear youre over that dumb bitch :tu. notch this up as another victory for manhood.

dont forget to parade your new gal around so your ex sees yall together and happy. thats always the best part.

tlongII
03-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Emo much?

Kyle Orton
03-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Emo much?

I think he's more concerned with not being a 50 year old bachelor

Findog
I think he's more concerned with not being a 50 year old bachelor

55 year old bachelor

Sisk
Well I don't have any advice, but it's great to see that you're back on your feet and have two chicks to chose from :lol

:lmao

See if C is down for A2M, and then give A a chance to match if so.

if you want my chivalrous opinion, tell girl C (what happened to B? is she hanging in your closet?)

This thread is gold.

I'd pretty much agree with reckoning. Sounds like A could be one of those hot girls that's secretly a slut so I'd steer clear of getting attached at all. Not saying that's the case, but when hot girls have tons of guy "friends" they usually turn out to be previous/current fuck buddies. Just depends on the type of girl she is though.

C seems a bit.. desperate. I wouldn't fuck with that. Were you intimated or scared that she was going to stalk you? Like I said.. doesn't sound like a girl you'd ever date. So if anything you could fuck her a few times but don't ever go to your place or let her know where you live if you plan on just fucking, cause bitches be crazy.

Also, really, what the fuck happened to B? Is that your ex-fiancées first initial so you didn't want to use that letter?

MaNuMaNiAc
03-28-2011, 02:57 PM
You've got... dating rules? what are you? 17 and female?

You don't owe anybody shit, you like A, dump C, problem solved. I'm assuming C is a big girl and can handle rejection. If not, that's not your problem either.

Its quite simple really

Kyle Orton
03-28-2011, 02:58 PM
55 year old bachelor

They you go.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 02:58 PM
I'd say just be honest to them and have fun. You're single. If you're honest with them they'll let you know if theyre ok with it or not. Make your decision at that point. Hopefully, they're honest with you as well so theyre not stringing you along if they're dabbling, like it sounds you want to do. I see no harm, no foul in doing that. Keep the line of communication open and you should have a clear conscience.

And you're gonna have to get over the ex-fiancé thing. Hence, ex. If location is a hold up then that's something you have to deal with and get over.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 03:02 PM
55 year old bachelor

Whew. Now I don't feel as bad.

CuckingFunt
03-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with dating more than one person if things are still in the casual and/or early stages, just so long as everyone involved knows that's the case. Which is not to say that you owe either woman a play-by-play of who else you're dating, when, or how often, but I do think that exclusivity is one of those things that should be agreed upon by everyone. Especially when/if sex is involved.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Keeping it honest is always the best thing, you know that ;) A sounds like a nice girl, probably cueing you in on the "other contenders" was her way of giving you a little nudge----competition creates interest.

The other girl sounds okay too, but your comment "C just came on so strong that I was a little bit intimidated" kinda stuck out to me as maybe a signal of too much too soon for you? Also, denying you a goodnight kiss, but then texting to reel you back, seemed a little manipulative or game playing; you need to decide if that's the kind of girl you want to deal with at this stage.

I'd say, take it slow, see how things progress with A; keep things open, honest, but at arm's length with C. Good luck :toast

CuckingFunt
03-28-2011, 03:07 PM
I'd say just be honest to them and have fun. You're single. If you're honest with them they'll let you know if theyre ok with it or not. Make your decision at that point. Hopefully, they're honest with you as well so theyre not stringing you along if they're dabbling, like it sounds you want to do. I see no harm, no foul in doing that. Keep the line of communication open and you should have a clear conscience.

That.

MannyIsGod
03-28-2011, 03:07 PM
Eh, you make C sound really sketchy. Someone texting you that soon after the first date to come back sets off all kinds of alarm bells, IMO.

You don't owe either anything since you're not exclusive but C just seems like a future Spurstalk post waiting to happen. And not the good kind.

Nick Manning
03-28-2011, 03:09 PM
My nigga, you just need to slay some box and let the chips fall where they may. "You can't hurry love, no you'll just have to wait."

CuckingFunt
03-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Eh, you make C sound really sketchy. Someone texting you that soon after the first date to come back sets off all kinds of alarm bells, IMO.

You don't owe either anything since you're not exclusive but C just seems like a future Spurstalk post waiting to happen. And not the good kind.

Also that.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 03:11 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with dating more than one person if things are still in the casual and/or early stages, just so long as everyone involved knows that's the case. Which is not to say that you owe either woman a play-by-play of who else you're dating, when, or how often, but I do think that exclusivity is one of those things that should be agreed upon by everyone. Especially when/if sex is involved.

That. Especially the last sentence.

Findog
03-28-2011, 03:13 PM

Yeah, the more I think about last night, the more it just doesn't feel right, whether A was in the picture or not.

Cupid
03-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Forget the ethics. I'm on it.

IronMexican
03-28-2011, 03:14 PM
I hope you make one of them some hot pockets with toothpicks in them.

Frenzy
Date a.

Keep c on the back burner...

Findog
Also, really, what the fuck happened to B? Is that your ex-fiancées first initial so you didn't want to use that letter?

A and C are just the first letters of their first names. Ex-fiancee's first name starts with C, incidentally.

hater
03-28-2011, 03:18 PM
this is not the time to start acting like a pussy.

Rebound the fuck out of those bitches

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm not defending newly-found C but you indicated y'all had a fair amount of drinks, no? Sounds normal to have done what she did with a little liquor in her.

Pick of Destiny
03-28-2011, 03:26 PM
this is not the time to start acting like a pussy.

Rebound the fuck out of those bitches

+1

tlongII
03-28-2011, 03:41 PM
55 year old bachelor

53 year old bachelor

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 03:41 PM
14 minutes and no additions?

Slippin', guys.

MannyIsGod
03-28-2011, 03:43 PM
If I was single today, I think I would be scared to death of STDs. I would administer a test on C prior to proceeding.

The Reckoning
03-28-2011, 03:45 PM
im sorry but being honest never got anyone laid. unless it was an honest estimate with a hooker.

tlongII
03-28-2011, 03:52 PM
A is four years younger, she's prettier, she's a non-smoker unlike C, and she lives 30 miles from my ex-fiancee, whereas I found out C lives like a mile from my ex-fiancee's apartment and I would have to take the same exit to get to her place. I have avoided that area for the last five months as best as I can, and I always get upset when I have no choice but to drive through it.

C'mon dude! :baby

TenBuckTammy
03-28-2011, 03:58 PM
im sorry but being honest never got anyone laid. unless it was an honest estimate with a hooker.

Honesty has nothing to do with it. Money talks.

silverblk mystix
03-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Findog,

Great to see you are getting past the last disappointment.

I would definitely keep them both at a little distance and just tell them you are enjoying being single, you enjoy your freedom and don't like playing games.

"I am dating and not really looking for anything serious,right now."

I would also advise telling them the reason why;

"I gotta lot of things on my plate right now.''

This gives you time to get to know them-beyond the initial hormone-crazy period.
...and also puts you in a position where YOU are NOT the one chasing them and having to get jerked around.

Wear a raincoat--no matter what they tell you.

One last thing...don't assume the nicer girl is actually squeaky clean...she just knows how to make herself look respectable...so far...

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 04:03 PM
One last thing...don't assume the nicer girl is actually squeaky clean...she just knows how to make herself look respectable...so far...
Werd. Beware, the wool

ididnotnothat
03-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Take it slow. Period.

The Gemini Method
03-28-2011, 04:06 PM
see if both are down for a little 3-way and whomever has the best answer--you keep as your main thing and the other is the side strange.

I. Hustle
03-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Figure out which one you like best. Then after you have made that decision bang the other one until things get serious. I say let C be the banged as she seems really eager and will give head right away.

The Gemini Method
03-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Whomever you choose to go with--don't project your last heartbreak and do what makes you happy. You don't owe either one an explanation of whom your seeing and what's going on in your relational life. However, since you're coming off something devastating, don't prolong your decision and let the emotional quotient become impacting. There is nothing more difficult to do than choose a lady in amidst a return to thoughts of a love past. Goodluck, though, I hope whomever you choose does turn out to be a great memory washer and allows you to move on completely from what transpired in your last relationship.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Whomever you choose to go with--don't project your last heartbreak and do what makes you happy. You don't owe either one an explanation of whom your seeing and what's going on in your relational life. However, since you're coming off something devastating, don't prolong your decision and let the emotional quotient become impacting. There is nothing more difficult to do than choose a lady in amidst a return to thoughts of a love past. Goodluck, though, I hope whomever you choose does turn out to be a great memory washer and allows you to move on completely from what transpired in your last relationship.

You work for Hallmark, right? ;)

I. Hustle
03-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Whomever? You sound like a gay.
Pick a bitch that seems less skanky.

I. Hustle
03-28-2011, 04:16 PM

Lol even Maalox agrees and she's a chick

AmericanPsycho
03-28-2011, 04:20 PM
wussification

4>0rings
03-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Ultimate troll job.

Axe Murderer
03-28-2011, 04:22 PM
So it's been almost six months since my ex-fiancee left me. I took my time healing and working on myself before finally attempting to date again.

I set up a profile on OkCupid and I now have two prospects. I met A first. I really like this girl. We've gone out twice, and the second date was going so well that I knew she would say yes if I asked her out again. This was last Thursday night. I had a wedding and a birthday party going on this weekend, and I didn't want to appear overeager, so I asked her out for Sunday afternoon the weekend of April 2-3. At the end of the date we're making out, and she says "Sunday, April 3rd? That's too long to have to wait to see you again." So I suggested getting together during the week and that I'd call her Sunday (yesterday) to work out the details. So I called her yesterday afternoon, three days after our date, and we've made arrangements for me to go to her place this Thursday and I'm going to cook her dinner. That's in addition to our scheduled date next Sunday. In between dates I don't text or call. The only red flags I can see so far is that she's beautiful and has a lot of male attention. She was telling me about two guy friends of hers that want to be more than friends and she's not into them that way. I figure I have to assume that this early in the game I'm not the only guy in the picture.

C is another girl I was chatting with on OKCupid during the same timeframe. We met for drinks last night. C was WAY into me. Usually for a first date with somebody I met online, I try to keep it short, like 1-2 hours and just leave it at drinks. She was very affectionate and throwing a lot of compliments my way, and wanted to grab dinner. I agreed. So then we had dinner, and she said that for a second date, she'd like for me to come over and cook me dinner. Since I already have plans with A for Thursday and Sunday, I said I had previous plans those days and could do something sometime else. So I walk her to her car, give her a hug goodnight, and she says "I'm really into you but I don't kiss on a first date." And I said that was fine, said good night and got into my car and drove off. Then she starts texting me "I wanted to kiss u...I want to keep hanging out" etc. I agreed to meet her at this other bar. We ended up hanging out a total of five hours from first meeting for drinks, then dinner, then drinks again. I broke a lot of my own rules for a first date. At the second bar, we were holding hands, she was still throwing a lot of compliments my way, and then when I walked her to her car, we made out a little bit. She said she was free Saturday for me to come over and I agreed.

Ethically, neither one of these girls is my girlfriend, so what I do owe them in the way of disclosure? I haven't had relations with either yet, but if things keep going well, I think that opportunity will present itself with both of them. I like A better, and although she hasn't come on nearly as strong as C, I can tell she is definitely into me. A is four years younger, she's prettier, she's a non-smoker unlike C, and she lives 30 miles from my ex-fiancee, whereas I found out C lives like a mile from my ex-fiancee's apartment and I would have to take the same exit to get to her place. I have avoided that area for the last five months as best as I can, and I always get upset when I have no choice but to drive through it.

I like A better and don't want to do anything to f*** up my chances with her. Should I cancel the second date with C, or just see how things play out with A first? If C pushes for sex, should I simply say that this is my first foray back into the dating scene since things ended with my ex, I'm dating other people and right now I'm not looking for anything exclusive? Would that be being honest and setting expectations? (we exchanged romantic history so she got the Cliff's Notes version of what happened with my ex-fiancee). C just came on so strong that I was a little bit intimidated.

I've never juggled two women before, but neither one is my girlfriend yet, so I'm not sure what is ethical and what is not. It seems like it's unethical to be sexually active with two different people if they're not aware you're dating other people, even if you use protection like I always do.

:tu Nice man, good to see it's working out.

I don't really have advice, prior experience tells me that you'll eventually find out which one you like more after a few more dates and then choose her.

The Gemini Method
Whomever? You sound like a gay.
Pick a bitch that seems less skanky.

Didn't know my text sounded like anything. The guy was in a sad state the last time and most of the crass shit...I went the other route.

The Gemini Method

I am a card writer and my gf's name is Summer.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2011, 04:30 PM
I am a card writer and my gf's name is Summer.

Excellent ;)

admiralsnackbar
03-28-2011, 04:33 PM
"I don't kiss on the first date, but I do, but lets get hammered and make out and I wanna come over and cook you dinner and..." WHOA THERE! C sounds kinda psycho, man -- I'd let her down easy with some "I'm not ready to date because my fiancee left me" shit and save her for a rainy day.

That done, go with your gut and see what happens with A with a clean conscience.

That's my unsolicited advice to a total stranger.:toast

I. Hustle
03-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Didn't know my text sounded like anything. The guy was in a sad state the last time and most of the crass shit...I went the other route.

Your text does have sound. It sounds like a guy getting buttsecksed

CuckingFunt
03-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Findog,

Great to see you are getting past the last disappointment.

I would definitely keep them both at a little distance and just tell them you are enjoying being single, you enjoy your freedom and don't like playing games.

"I am dating and not really looking for anything serious,right now."

I would also advise telling them the reason why;

"I gotta lot of things on my plate right now.''

This gives you time to get to know them-beyond the initial hormone-crazy period.
...and also puts you in a position where YOU are NOT the one chasing them and having to get jerked around.

Wear a raincoat--no matter what they tell you.

In all seriousness, "I'm not looking for anything serious right now" is just about the worst way to approach the conversation. Especially if your super awesome reason is the ol' vague standby "got a lot of things on my plate." Might as well just open the first date by telling her you're hoping to get fucked, by multiple women, but intend to stay non-committal and emotionally closed off the whole time. Have fun with the psycho self-esteem cases who actually go for it.

Also, I think I may have actually laughed out loud at the notion that men have to protect themselves from all the women begging them not to use condoms.

admiralsnackbar
03-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Oh shit, and C smokes but she doesn't kiss on a first date? Riiiiight :lol

The Gemini Method
03-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Your text does have sound. It sounds like a guy getting buttsecksed

And you know this sound because...it's all good if you enjoy the sound of man on man lovin' or engage in it--its your prerogative.

MannyIsGod
03-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Oh shit, and C smokes but she doesn't kiss on a first date? Riiiiight :lol

I. Hustle
03-28-2011, 04:42 PM
And you know this sound because...it's all good if you enjoy the sound of man on man lovin' or engage in it--its your prerogative.

Lol I like your moxy kid. You'll go far

CosmicCowboy
03-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Did you have to shred your mancard as a requirement to register at OkDesperateCupid?

DeadlyDynasty
03-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Good to hear things are better, Fin. As for advice, things will work themselves out as they should. High's and Low's man...

4>0rings
03-28-2011, 04:50 PM
"I don't kiss on the first date, but I do, but lets get hammered and make out and I wanna come over and cook you dinner and..." WHOA THERE! C sounds kinda psycho, man -- I'd let her down easy with some "I'm not ready to date because my fiancee left me" shit and save her for a rainy day.

That done, go with your gut and see what happens with A with a clean conscience.

That's my unsolicited advice to a total stranger.:toastYou got half that right. You hit it like no tomorrow first, then you tell her all that crap.

Bito Corleone
03-28-2011, 04:59 PM
If you met them both online then they can problem assume that you are at least conversing with someone else, as should you. I say you don't owe either one any disclosure unless it starts getting serious with one of them.

silverblk mystix
03-28-2011, 05:05 PM
In all seriousness, "I'm not looking for anything serious right now" is just about the worst way to approach the conversation. Especially if your super awesome reason is the ol' vague standby "got a lot of things on my plate." Might as well just open the first date by telling her you're hoping to get fucked, by multiple women, but intend to stay non-committal and emotionally closed off the whole time. Have fun with the psycho self-esteem cases who actually go for it.

Also, I think I may have actually laughed out loud at the notion that men have to protect themselves from all the women begging them not to use condoms.

Well in a backwards way-you hit it right on the money.

The reason why any guy would say such "standard" shit is because at this point you should WANT to keep things this informal and put off all the game=players & psychos that will inevitably come out of the woodwork when they "smell" a nice guy approaching.
And don't be mistaken...these first women that the OP will attract will most likely be the "psycho self-esteem" cases who WILL go for it.
Unfortunately..Findog seems like a decent guy who will end up wasting his time with these psychos...because he will undoubtedly try to be a decent person around these psychos who only drag you down into deep,deep holes.
By keeping this distance and by saying vague shit...you are actually telling them that they are not that important that you would actually expend creative effort to make them feel like anything other than filler material.
Of course, the self-esteem cases will see this as a challenge to, "solve this puzzle/guy.''

Believe it or not...regarding the protection issue;

Maybe you are above these women but I can't tell you how many times things get complicated in a relationship because guys believe that the nice little girl they have been lucky enough to catch...is not as clean as she makes herself out to be...and guys will drop their guard and think that maybe because she isn't or wasn't screwing around on her last boyfriend or husband...it does not mean that the husband wasn't screwing around and bringing home something.

CosmicCowboy
03-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Not to mention child support if she's NOT "the one" and still gets knocked up.

BacktoBasics
03-28-2011, 05:10 PM

Also, I think I may have actually laughed out loud at the notion that men have to protect themselves from all the women begging them not to use condoms.I think I miss your posts the most.

CuckingFunt
03-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Well in a backwards way-you hit it right on the money.

The reason why any guy would say such "standard" shit is because at this point you should WANT to keep things this informal and put off all the game=players & psychos that will inevitably come out of the woodwork when they "smell" a nice guy approaching.
And don't be mistaken...these first women that the OP will attract will most likely be the "psycho self-esteem" cases who WILL go for it.
Unfortunately..Findog seems like a decent guy who will end up wasting his time with these psychos...because he will undoubtedly try to be a decent person around these psychos who only drag you down into deep,deep holes.
By keeping this distance and by saying vague shit...you are actually telling them that they are not that important that you would actually expend creative effort to make them feel like anything other than filler material.
Of course, the self-esteem cases will see this as a challenge to, "solve this puzzle/guy.''

Just flat out fucking stupid.

silverblk mystix
03-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Just flat out fucking stupid.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The game is the game.

It sucks that it has to be played...but it is what it is.

Findog
03-28-2011, 05:19 PM
The more I think about last night, the more the red flags pop out with C. Regardless of whether or not A was in the picture, I don't think I really want to pursue anything with C.

If you wanted to kiss me, why send me away as some sort of test, or insist on keeping me out late when you know I have to get up early in the morning? I didn't do a good enough job on maintaining boundaries.

CuckingFunt
03-28-2011, 05:22 PM
I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The game is the game.

It sucks that it has to be played...but it is what it is.

No. It doesn't have to be played.

TheSuckUp
03-28-2011, 05:29 PM
I think I miss your posts the most.

I see you haven't changed.

silverblk mystix
03-28-2011, 05:43 PM
No. It doesn't have to be played.

Well, you can ask any guys here...and any in your private life...(since I think it is safe to assume you don't place much weight on opinions on this board--just a hunch based on your responses,comments,opinions,etc)...

ask them how has it gone in their experience, when;

they absolutely treated a girl with honesty, respect and played absolutely no games from the start to the end.

Ask them (and any male posters here--please enlighten us with YOUR experience also) how that went and ask them how they were treated in kind by these women?????

You may not like what you hear...

CosmicCowboy
03-28-2011, 05:50 PM
The more I think about last night, the more the red flags pop out with C. Regardless of whether or not A was in the picture, I don't think I really want to pursue anything with C.

If you wanted to kiss me, why send me away as some sort of test, or insist on keeping me out late when you know I have to get up early in the morning? I didn't do a good enough job on maintaining boundaries.

Damn dude. I realize you are on the rebound but you have major issues. Troll for squeeze on an internet dating site and then start a thread about it on an internet sports/social forum, and decide to dump her today after sticking your tongue down her throat last night based on the input you got?

DeadlyDynasty
03-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Could've seen CF getting into it with someone in this thread a mile away.

CuckingFunt
03-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Well, you can ask any guys here...and any in your private life...(since I think it is safe to assume you don't place much weight on opinions on this board--just a hunch based on your responses,comments,opinions,etc)...

they absolutely treated a girl with honesty, respect and played absolutely no games from the start to the end.

Ask them (and any male posters here--please enlighten us with YOUR experience also) how that went and ask them how they were treated in kind by these women?????

Thanks for the advice. You're correct in assuming that I've never before discussed relationships with my friends.

It has been my experience that everyone gets fucked over in relationships at least once or twice because it's impossible to completely avoid assholes. However, it has also been my experience that maintaining honesty and respect in a relationship, no matter how serious or casual, is the easiest way to cut out a lot of unnecessary drama.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-28-2011, 05:58 PM

You get dumped a lot, don't you?

Just a hunch

CuckingFunt
03-28-2011, 05:59 PM

Pretty easy call.

DeadlyDynasty
03-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Pretty easy call.

Indeed.

Hustle & Flow
03-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Just listen to your heart and go with the flow.

silverblk mystix
03-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the advice. You're correct in assuming that I've never before discussed relationships with my friends.

It has been my experience that everyone gets fucked over in relationships at least once or twice because it's impossible to completely avoid assholes. However, it has also been my experience that maintaining honesty and respect in a relationship, no matter how serious or casual, is the easiest way to cut out a lot of unnecessary drama.

yes...

unless...you are treating someone with respect and honesty and the person you are giving this to- is an asshole and is playing you.

RedsLakers24
03-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Okay, now helpme with my problem, theres this girl at the gym, i really want to talk to her, but she always has her ipod on, so i dont want to interrupt her, and i know how upset people get when they are stopped in the middle of their workout, so how do i approach her???

Sisk
03-28-2011, 06:15 PM
Okay, now helpme with my problem, theres this girl at the gym, i really want to talk to her, but she always has her ipod on, so i dont want to interrupt her, and i know how upset people get when they are stopped in the middle of their workout, so how do i approach her???

When you're bench pressing drop the bar on your neck as she walks by.. hopefully she helps you.

The Gemini Method
03-28-2011, 06:18 PM

Interrupt the chick. Throw down your game, flex your guns, and kiss the bicep. That'll undoubtedly get you the broad's interest and/or number.

silverblk mystix
03-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Interrupt the chick. Throw down your game, flex your guns, and kiss the bicep. That'll undoubtedly get you the broad's interest and/or number.

:lol

MannyIsGod
03-28-2011, 06:19 PM

Yeah man - that shit screams future drama IMO.

MannyIsGod
03-28-2011, 06:21 PM

:lol I treated the woman I'm currently with with honesty and I didn't play any fucking games. Been together over 7 years.

Who the fuck has time for games?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-28-2011, 06:24 PM
This guy.

silverblk mystix
:lol I treated the woman I'm currently with with honesty and I didn't play any fucking games. Been together over 7 years.

Who the fuck has time for games?

Good for you...you found someone that was as straightforward as you were with her...and you were smart enough to recognize it and keep her.

I hope you married her. If you both believe in that.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
And punch yourself in the face for using ethically in this context.

Axe Murderer
03-28-2011, 06:32 PM

http://i46.tinypic.com/pniw2.gif

ALVAREZ6
03-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Disregard females, acquire currency

DeadlyDynasty
03-28-2011, 07:09 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/pniw2.gif

BUMPshakeballa, w/ the goods.

monosylab1k
03-28-2011, 07:26 PM
ksSee3aZXos

monosylab1k
03-28-2011, 07:27 PM
but seriously, I think you got the answer to your dilemma here. Just be honest and you won't regret your decision.

tlongII
03-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Damn dude. I realize you are on the rebound but you have major issues. Troll for squeeze on an internet dating site and then start a thread about it on an internet sports/social forum, and decide to dump her today after sticking your tongue down her throat last night based on the input you got?

ChuckD
03-28-2011, 08:12 PM
It's what I'd do with a million dollars...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Aimm0Lb2vx4/S3u7nEx7OYI/AAAAAAAAAFw/fDeMR9_5BeM/s320/office+space+lawrence+two+chicks.jpg

ChuckD
03-28-2011, 08:27 PM

The iPod is a Do Not Disturb sign. Take the hint. Most women at the gym don't want to be bothered by guys, especially during their workout. In fact, many gyms cater to that by having women only areas. If you see her entering or leaving the gym, say hi, and see what happens.

Clandestino
03-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Stop being a bitch and fuck both of them... They both wanted the cock...no make little faggot rules either...what the fuck? If you keep acting like this I'm going to expect your next post to have the two different guys you met...

Greg Oden
03-28-2011, 08:58 PM
bump dis shit in yo car and receiving some ghetto poon.

8m5CIcbytfM

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 10:30 PM
buttsecksed
You know, that word has a better effect when it's a 3-syllabled word as opposed to 2, imho.

Axe Murderer
03-28-2011, 10:35 PM
BUMPshakeballa

Stringer_Bell
03-28-2011, 10:43 PM
My take based on the OP: Rebound-fuck the shit out of C. Get those demons out yo dick before you start with the girl you actually like. Give yourself a week off from A, fuck/see C a few times and make sure you have a buffer date where things seem kind of "distant" between you two so it seems more logical when you say you want to take some time off from her and focus on personal projects or whatever.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 10:45 PM

<slowly raises hand>:D

I found out, after the fact, that she was a total whore while we were together. Always kinda had a hunch but I normally give too much trust and try to show that I'm "holding up my end of the bargain" in hopes that the other does the same. I was totally made a fool of and did absolutely nothing shady. Oh well. Live and learn.

DMX7
03-28-2011, 11:16 PM
treat her like scum. the women love that.

Kori Ellis
03-28-2011, 11:24 PM
You don't owe either one of them any disclosure at this point. You are just dating -- no one should assume anything is exclusive. So, just realize that there are other guys in the picture for them too.

If you decide you have feelings for one of them (or you are going to start sleeping with one of them), then have some respect and tell the other.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-28-2011, 11:28 PM

8m5CIcbytfM

This video starts playing when I click on this thread without even clicking the video. What the hell?

Greg Oden
03-28-2011, 11:30 PM
magic

Kori Ellis
03-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Mr Oden - Don't put the ######## thing in with You Tube videos anymore, it's annoying.

Sisk
03-28-2011, 11:37 PM

This video starts playing when I click on this thread without even clicking the video. What the hell?

Same here. I was wondering where the fuck music was coming from out of the tabs I had open.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm sure as hell glad that we're all spared from CAPS though. :D

Kori Ellis
03-28-2011, 11:39 PM
Same here. I was wondering where the fuck music was coming from out of the tabs I had open.

I edited his post and fixed it.

IronMexican
03-28-2011, 11:49 PM

8m5CIcbytfM

Song of the century.

Greg Oden
03-28-2011, 11:53 PM
:lol my first time ever using ######## and I get busted for it.

Song of the century.

no doubt. some raps songs are great for the stupid lyrics, this one is the masterpiece for that.

Kyle Orton
03-29-2011, 01:32 AM
Hop up out my car, WOOP!
Then I pop my roof, WOOP!
Wet like wonton soup, WOOP!
That's just how I do!

Kyle Orton
03-29-2011, 01:41 AM
Bitches suck my dick cause they like ravioli!
QyOYcFxhiIk

Mike Breen
03-29-2011, 01:46 AM
Mr Oden - Don't put the ######## thing in with You Tube videos anymore, it's annoying.

Kori Ellis....

PUTS IT IN!!!

ploto
03-29-2011, 05:00 AM
...we exchanged romantic history so she got the Cliff's Notes version of what happened with my ex-fiancee...

On a first date?

We are only reading your side of the accounts. I have to question what kind of impression you were making if you were pouring this out on a first date. No offense, but if I did not know any better, I would think that you were a woman. Why go into all of this on a first date?

FortuneCookie
03-29-2011, 07:21 AM
Fnd someone who will love you for no reason, then shower that person with reasons and you will find ultimate happiness.

Lucky Numbers: 14, 19, 29, 31, 44, 51 55

mouse
03-29-2011, 07:46 AM
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376813

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t271061/

The Creativity in the Club is at it's highest.

Findog
03-29-2011, 07:46 AM
On a first date?

We are only reading your side of the accounts. I have to question what kind of impression you were making if you were pouring this out on a first date. No offense, but if I did not know any better, I would think that you were a woman. Why go into all of this on a first date?

She was pressing for this information and kind of put me on the spot requesting it. Another red flag.

symple19
03-29-2011, 07:52 AM
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376813

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t271061/

The Creativity in the Club is at it's highest.

Findog makes his triumphant return, then posts this and it's not obvious?!

Lulz at all the people who spent valuable time responding to the OP...Dumbasses

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/red-forman-picture.jpg

Findog
03-29-2011, 08:06 AM
Findog makes his triumphant return, then posts this and it's not obvious?!

I made those posts too.

Liar
03-29-2011, 08:11 AM
I made those posts too.

I believe you.

DeadlyDynasty
03-29-2011, 08:22 AM
trolled :bang

well done, sir

Findog
03-29-2011, 08:33 AM
trolled :bang

well done, sir

Nope, those are my posts too.

hobbit feet
03-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Cut and paste! :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
03-29-2011, 09:09 AM
What a contrast :lol

i MAke GOod POlls
03-29-2011, 09:19 AM
tbh those really are Findog's posts also

Findog
03-29-2011, 09:20 AM
tbh those really are Findog's posts also

Duh

Cry Havoc
03-29-2011, 09:48 AM
I'm astonished at the lack of trolling 5 pages into this thread.

Findog: Go with the girl you want to be with. Pretty damn simple. Why would you want to mess around with crazy? It's obvious that could lead to a lot more drama down the road and possibly get in the way of you dating A.

symple19
03-29-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm still doubtful, but okay

The Gemini Method
03-29-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm astonished at the lack of trolling 5 pages into this thread.

Findog: Go with the girl you want to be with. Pretty damn simple. Why would you want to mess around with crazy? It's obvious that could lead to a lot more drama down the road and possibly get in the way of you dating A.

Because inevitably...all females are crazy. This is why it's very difficult to not find one that has her shit all the way turnt up.

DoubtingThomas
03-29-2011, 10:37 AM
i'm still doubtful, but okay

+1

The Reckoning
03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Amg8v5QoXqk

Cupid
03-29-2011, 11:14 AM
ok, cupid

:tu

koriwhat
03-29-2011, 05:54 PM
55 year old bachelor

faggot... "boo hoo what do i do with women, i know, i should ask an internet forum."

god damn i hate your stupid emo ass threads! grow some fuckin balls already you pasty faced faggot!

GoodOdor
03-29-2011, 06:41 PM
faggot... "boo hoo what do i do with women, i know, i should ask an internet forum."

god damn i hate your stupid emo ass threads! grow some fuckin balls already you pasty faced faggot!

koriwhat, as a lady's man yourself, any useful advice you could give to findog here?

The Gemini Method
03-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Beware the Ides of...

koriwhat
03-29-2011, 06:54 PM
koriwhat, as a lady's man yourself, any useful advice you could give to findog here?

maybe he should stop being a bitch.

SnakeBoy
03-29-2011, 07:21 PM
maybe he should stop being a bitch.

Damn! Koriwhat with the best advice.

This is definitely being a bitch.

IronMexican
03-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Best part about Wonton Soup is the guy that sounds like a commercial advertisement.

TE
03-29-2011, 07:53 PM
I'd wait for A to come around. C is making it way to easy for you. Maybe A has something C doesn't have which makes her a hell of a lot better for a rebound girl.

frodo
03-29-2011, 08:42 PM
you can like A better as you want but it looks to me that C would be a better wife imho

symple19
03-30-2011, 07:12 AM
wow, KW with some sage advice

ferg
03-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Maybe A has something C doesn't have

like herpes!!

DMC
03-31-2011, 12:39 AM
You cannot hedge your bets with women. You are in or out. Don't start writing your names together in hearts, but if you want to pursue A, do that. It sucks to miss opportunity with others, but that's how life goes unless you get into the swinging thing.

If you lose both, your turn at bat will come again.