PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump releases birth certificate

DarrinS
03-28-2011, 02:47 PM
lol

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/donaldtrump-birthcertificate-newsmax/2011/03/28/id/390930

George Gervin's Afro
03-28-2011, 02:56 PM
lol

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/donaldtrump-birthcertificate-newsmax/2011/03/28/id/390930

lol newsmax

DarrinS
03-28-2011, 02:59 PM
lol newsmax

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/28/donald-trump-birth-certificate_n_841554.html

hater
03-28-2011, 03:13 PM
:lmao at that motherfucker's hairdo

lazerelmo
03-28-2011, 03:21 PM
If he's serious about a presidential run :lol, he will drop this. The end game to this whole "birther" thing, if it were successful, would mean no Obama on the 2012 ballot. In 2012, you definitely want to be running against the incumbent.

MannyIsGod
03-28-2011, 03:28 PM
If he's serious about a presidential run :lol, he will drop this. The end game to this whole "birther" thing, if it were successful, would mean no Obama on the 2012 ballot. In 2012, you definitely want to be running against the incumbent.

I think every sentence you wrote is dead wrong.

1.) This plays incredibly well with the base which is important for the primaries. Eventually maybe he drops it but only after he has the nomination.

2.) You NEVER - and I mean NEVER - want to run against an incumbent. Obama will be the candidate, but if for some reason he wasn't who the hell would the Democrats put up there that has the same power as Obama?

boutons_deux
03-28-2011, 03:44 PM
birtherism is a winning platform blank, proving Trump is brilliant politician, right up there with Julie Annie

The Reckoning
03-28-2011, 03:47 PM
who the hell would the Democrats put up there that has the same power as Obama?

hilary, most likely.

lazerelmo
03-28-2011, 03:54 PM
I think every sentence you wrote is dead wrong.

1.) This plays incredibly well with the base which is important for the primaries. Eventually maybe he drops it but only after he has the nomination.

I Disagree, Trump or any other republican candidate will need undecideds to win. The birther stance pretty much labels you a right wing nut and loses you that vote.

2.) You NEVER - and I mean NEVER - want to run against an incumbent. Obama will be the candidate, but if for some reason he wasn't who the hell would the Democrats put up there that has the same power as Obama?

True in most cases but incumbency in 2012 will equal failure not power. IMO

Who the hell would the Democrats put up there that has the same power as Obama?

Anyone who can produce a Birth Certificate...:lol JK

Blake
03-28-2011, 03:57 PM
lol

Isnt there a difference between a certificate of birth and a birth certificate?

I call fake.

ManuBalboa
03-28-2011, 06:45 PM
I hope he runs. Seeing Rosie speak out would be worth it. No one is fixing shit, we might as well be entertained.

AZLouis
03-28-2011, 08:02 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/28/donald-trump-birth-certificate_n_841554.html

Gotta love Trump questioning Obama and then releasing what appears to be an unofficial birth certificate. :downspin:

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 08:05 PM
We demand to see Trump's real birth certificate!

Wild Cobra
03-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Gotta love Trump questioning Obama and then releasing what appears to be an unofficial birth certificate. :downspin:
That looks completely real to me for the time-frame.

I have my original, as tattered as it is, it isn't much different.

You see, the one Obama produced is just a certification that there is a record of his birth. It's not the actual signed by the doctor.

Stringer_Bell
03-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Yo that nigga Trump is saying Obama was born in Africa, yet his own birth certificate says Jamaica LOL

Trump is trolling for votes, and I really hope he cleans up the primaries so they put him against Obama. No one would take his bankrupt cracker ass seriously, Trump's bid would be an abomination and an automatic win for the Obama-nation.

Wild Cobra
03-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Yo that nigga Trump is saying Obama was born in Africa, yet his own birth certificate says Jamaica LOL

Trump is trolling for votes, and I really hope he cleans up the primaries so they put him against Obama. No one would take his bankrupt cracker ass seriously, Trump's bid would be an abomination and an automatic win for the Obama-nation.
The Jamaica Hospital is in Queens, New York.

Do you suffer from foot-in-mouth disease?

Halberto
03-29-2011, 12:42 AM
I have to agree with Trump here, and I'll even give him props for having the balls to say something.

Obama could easily put this to rest but his apathy towards this whole debacle is just making it look like he's got something to hide.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 03:10 AM
The Jamaica Hospital is in Queens, New York.

Do you suffer from foot-in-mouth disease?Would blue have helped you here?

I have to agree with Trump here, and I'll even give him props for having the balls to say something.

Obama could easily put this to rest but his apathy towards this whole debacle is just making it look like he's got something to hide.Politically, it's much more advantageous to troll the stupid into a lather. This thread is a prime example.

Stringer_Bell
03-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Obama could easily put this to rest but his apathy towards this whole debacle is just making it look like he's got something to hide.

Actually, "this whole debacle" is one of the more intelligent strategies that Obama's crew has utilized while in office. He's allowed it to linger long enough to build up among the likely conservative primary voters, at least enough to wear Trump believes it's advantageous for him to ride on it. Sadly for him, he doesn't realize that it's simply not something that endears him to the larger voting public - which, let's face it, is an important part of winning elections. He might win the primaries, and Allah winning he'll get the nomination, but he'll come off like a clown to the rest of America and have absolutely NO chance of even sniffing the White House floor.

It's kind of like how MidnightPulp created an account to troll himself and let those Lkr fans step into their own poo poo. Fairly advancded statecraft tbh.

ManuBalboa
03-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Obama comes off as a clown to the rest of America. America is already bankrupt and is still taken seriously.

Stringer_Bell
03-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Obama comes off as a clown to the rest of America. America is already bankrupt and is still taken seriously.

We're bankrupt in all sorts of ways, and have been bankrupt for quite awhile...how does that have ANY relation to Obama being a clown? The last dude in office invaded two sovereign countries unilaterally and no one seemed to have a problem taken seriously. I'm not saying its a race thing, but it's a race thing.

George Gervin's Afro
03-29-2011, 12:50 PM

Welcome to the board dummy..

Nbadan
03-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the board dummy..

:lol

Let review

Bush left us with a multi-year, multi-trillion dollar debt projection and a financial system on the brink of collapse....Obama policies save the banking system, stabilizes the housing market and brings the adults back into govt. with regulation and federal over-sight so it does not happen again anytime soon.....but its all his fault

....stupid tea-baggers

Nbadan
03-30-2011, 12:46 AM
I blame wing-nuts entertainment shows like Inside Edition for the popularity of GOP candidate like Sarah Palin and Donald Trump...these 'candidates' and I use the term very loosely because both Palin and Trump appeal to very niche audiences within the GOP umbrella, if you will..

....these superficial wing-nut candidates will drain support, especially early, from more serious candidates.... more moderate GOP political candidates that could appeal to a larger group of independents in 2012....

...if this pattern continues within the GOP, I think the question asked should not be, will Obama win, but how long will his coat-tails be in 2012?