PDA

View Full Version : Let The Dynasty Begin

dbreiden83080
06-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Lets get our 2nd title in 3 years and let the dynasty commence. With Timmy in his prime the next 4-5 years are the most precious for the spurs i feel they can win 3 or 4 titles in that span and go down as one of the great dynasties in NBA history. Manu is clearly a superstar now and he is only going to get better my god look at where he was just 2 years ago compared to now, at 27 the best is ahead for him. Parker while still inconsistant will be an all star for years to come he is only 23 he will be a great player he is too talented not to be. Unless Peter Holt gets cheap on us or sells to someone who is cheap Spurs will be a dynasty i can feel it.

Sense
06-04-2005, 01:35 AM
Lets get our 2nd title in 3 years and let the dynasty commence. With Timmy in his prime the next 4-5 years are the most precious for the spurs i feel they can win 3 or 4 titles in that span and go down as one of the great dynasties in NBA history. Manu is clearly a superstar now and he is only going to get better my god look at where he was just 2 years ago compared to now, at 27 the best is ahead for him. Parker while still inconsistant will be an all star for years to come he is only 23 he will be a great player he is too talented not to be. Unless Peter Holt gets cheap on us or sells to someone who is cheap Spurs will be a dynasty i can feel it.

You should've posted this when we won the title..

You are WAY too early to be posting dynasty threads

ZStomp
06-04-2005, 01:38 AM
^^ No shit...the Spurs could easily lose it all in a couple of weeks.

Mr. Body
06-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Spurs will be good, possibly great, for the next several years, whether they win another championship or not. There will be some bumps and blips in the road - how to replace a guy like Horry, what to do when Bowen slows down - but the roster is in excellent shape.

dbreiden83080
06-04-2005, 01:42 AM
Geez you guys actually call yourselves Spurs fans have some faith for god's sake what the hell kind of Spurs fan would shoot down a super positive thread like that i suspect you guys are frontrunners or phony's.

Sense
06-04-2005, 01:45 AM
Geez you guys actually call yourselves Spurs fans have some faith for god's sake what the hell kind of Spurs fan would shoot down a super positive thread like that i suspect you guys are frontrunners or phony's.

You can say I'm a smart spurs fan.

Don't post dynasty threads if we just got in the finals..

Wait till we finish the series..

duncan_21
06-04-2005, 01:52 AM
It's too early. If they win this one and the next one then I'll starting talking dynasty.

Tek_XX
06-04-2005, 02:57 AM
Counting our eggs early are we? I would, but Karma is a bitch