PDA

View Full Version : This is Awesome!!!

SequSpur
03-28-2011, 09:25 PM
This is great..we may not win but I am lovin this shit!

Hell yeah! Black and Silver Blood fighting this shit out!!!!!

:flag:

SequSpur
03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Neal With IT!!!

mabrignani
03-28-2011, 09:28 PM
where is the like button?

Knoxxx
03-28-2011, 09:29 PM
I think these little injuries will help the others come playoff time, and another plus is Pop is forced to take a long look at Splitter and hopefully get some confidence in him. Now we just need to keep home court, Boston just lost to Indiana looks like they may be more vulnerable than we thought!

I think 5 wins gets us western conference and probably edges the Bulls too. I think Lakers will at least lose one more on their easy schedule, at least we can hope.

Rummpd
03-28-2011, 09:40 PM
Spurs getting reamed playing 5 and on 8 with half a team and still with a chance.

Roger Freemason Jr.
03-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Neal basically blew it with those jumpers. When is Pop going to learn that when the game is tight, you need to get the ball in the paint, stubborn old fool.

DAF86
03-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Portland on a 15-2 run since the creation of this thread.

Thompson
03-28-2011, 10:01 PM
If you say it enthusiastically, it's not so depressing!

UsQTzxzDYjw

DMC
03-28-2011, 10:02 PM
The game seemed to change when Dick and Boner were reinserted.

spurspokesman
03-28-2011, 10:03 PM

Sad but true

PopRocks
03-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Sad but true

Green makes the highlight package for his inspiring play while sitting on the bench watching the end of the game.

Dex
03-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Nice goin', short stuff.

Sean Cagney
03-28-2011, 10:11 PM

I am so sick of Bonner now I will not say another fucking word tonight about that worthless piece of fucking shit! I have about had it with him, he is the worst player in the NBA IMO because he is here and hurts our team more than anyone else.

spurtech09
03-28-2011, 10:11 PM
spurs almost won this game....no duncan,parker,manu,and dice.....it would of been crazy if the spurs had won....on another note portland couldn't blowout the spurs with no duncan,parker,manu,and dice lol...That just tells you something....portland ain't going deep into the play-offs....spurs should of won in portland and almost beat portland in SA tonight...sucks that the spurs lost tonight but im not mad at all....splitter and hill had a great game tonight....I would of liked more james anderson in the line-up.....also if I am correct duncan will be back against boston

KaiRMD1
03-28-2011, 10:22 PM
I can't believe how this game slipped away in all honesty. I mean, I feel good come playoff time that we kept these games close with who is out there but.........Bonner.......again?

Amuseddaysleeper
03-28-2011, 10:25 PM
If you say it enthusiastically, it's not so depressing!

UsQTzxzDYjw

:rollin

Trimble87
03-28-2011, 10:32 PM

God yes, is Blair in Pop's doghouse? I know he still plays like a rookie a lot of the time, but at least he is active on D and rebounds like a beast. Opposed to Bonner who was not shooting tonight and has no effect on any other aspect of the game. I feel bad for Matt because he does seem to try hard, but his 2ft 3in wing span and no athletic ability make it IMPOSSIBLE to guard NBA quality big men. As for Dick Jefferson, what to say? He has played like garbage for the last 2 months. 4 points and 5 fouls for the game while Green is hustling and Anderson is looking confident in his shot. WHY. WHY WHY WHY WHY put RJ back into the game?!

I have never been this frustrated with the Spurs (past 4 games) in the regular season. /rant

SenorSpur
03-28-2011, 10:38 PM
I am so sick of Bonner now I will not say another fucking word tonight about that worthless piece of fucking shit! I have about had it with him, he is the worst player in the NBA IMO because he is here and hurts our team more than anyone else.

+1

I'm going to make one comment on Bonner and then move on. I look at him and realize just how much he's dragging down the overall shooting % and team defense, and I can't believe he's on our team.

Now, as for the game tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. That 3rd quarter run was special. It's a shame the offensive production stopped, but I enjoyed it just the same.