PDA

View Full Version : It's a freakin' ghost town here

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-28-2011, 09:55 PM
WTF happened to this place?

No excuses Spurfan. Tiago delivered 12 and 8 (Jimmy Duncan numbers) and Hill had the game of his life.

hater
03-28-2011, 09:55 PM
good game for Spurs.
Hill played mad as shit. he better keep it up
:tu

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:02 PM
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2dtamph.jpg

Zelophehad
03-28-2011, 10:06 PM
^crofl

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Only no one ever returned the serve...

But it still got you to unmask a hidden troll that was in hiding for months. M2K could very well still be an uncover troll if it weren't for that PM.

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Only no one ever returned the serve...

But it still got you to unmask a hidden troll that was in hiding for months. M2K could very well still be an uncover troll if it weren't for that PM.

Worth uncovering him to own your stupid ass.

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Worth uncovering him to own your stupid ass.

Your other troll names are next...

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Your other troll names are next...

So.

Everyone but the dumbest fucks (you) knows who my trolls are.

ElNono
03-28-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm here...

How about you drop some shit bombs? :lmao

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-28-2011, 10:15 PM
So.

Everyone but the dumbest fucks (you) knows who my trolls are.

Lol, no. Not everyone gives a shit to monitor your bizarre activity on this board.

But hey, failed writers tend to have a lot of time on their hands.

ElNono
03-28-2011, 10:16 PM

Takes one to know one... what calculated attacks you have in store now? :lmao

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Lol, no. Not everyone gives a shit to monitor your bizarre activity on this board.

Says the guy who monitors my activity on other boards? Uh, okay.

And who says I'm a failed writer?

Got a project repped by New Wave Entertainment. And the last script I sold starred a former Academy Award Nominee and was produced by a multi time Academy Award winner.

Am I telling the truth or copy-and-pasting your ass once again?

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 10:18 PM
lol calculated unread shit bombs

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Says the guy who monitors my activity on other boards? Uh, okay.

And who says I'm a failed writer?

Got a project repped by New Wave Entertainment. And the last script I sold starred a former Academy Award Nominee and was produced by a multi time Academy Award winner.

Am I telling the truth or copy-and-pasting your ass once again?

I'm saying you're a failed writer.

Ooooh you got a project repped? Lol

rayjayjohnson
03-28-2011, 10:20 PM

No excuses Spurfan. Tiago delivered 12 and 8 (Jimmy Duncan numbers) and Hill had the game of his life.

worst poster ever

Giuseppe
03-28-2011, 10:23 PM
6 in-a-row Vs. Boston, and then the b2b with Houston on the road is in order.

Bito Corleone
03-28-2011, 10:24 PM

ElNono
03-28-2011, 10:24 PM
6 in-a-row Vs. Boston, and then the b2b with Houston on the road is in order.

Okay...

Giuseppe
03-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Damn, El, I almost feel sorry for ya's, sweetheart.

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:26 PM
I'm saying you're a failed writer.

Ooooh you got a project repped? Lol

I'd consider that a little more successful as it pertains to the entertainment industry than sitting around in a forum analyzing Wedding Crashers.

You're too easy. You likely studied cinema in college, fancied yourself a cinephile because you like the token Scorsese, Kubrick, and Coppola films, and had dreams of working in the industry only to be confronted with closed door after closed door because you lack any sort of legitimate talent.

So you probably scrape out an existence as a PA, AD, or work on DVD transfers or something.

Budkin
03-28-2011, 10:28 PM

No excuses? :lol We were missing 4 of our starters. Let's see how the Lakers play with that situation.

ElNono
03-28-2011, 10:29 PM
Damn, El, I almost feel sorry for ya's, sweetheart.

We just need to weather the injuries, that all, 'seppe... at least none is season-ending... we'll be ready when it matters...

In the meantime, there's no better time to toy with GNSF than right now, imo... so, hide katygirl and have fun...

Axe Murderer
03-28-2011, 10:30 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Axe Murderer
03-28-2011, 10:30 PM
"calculated shit bombs"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

Axe Murderer
03-28-2011, 10:31 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

KobeSynco_TimQuattro
03-28-2011, 10:33 PM
I'd consider that a little more successful as it pertains to the entertainment industry than sitting around in a forum analyzing Wedding Crashers.

You're too easy. You likely studied cinema in college, fancied yourself a cinephile because you like the token Scorsese, Kubrick, and Coppola films, and had dreams of working in the industry only to be confronted with closed door after closed door because you lack any sort of legitimate talent.

So you probably scrape out an existence as a PA, AD, or work on DVD transfers or something.

Nope, nope and nope.

Speaking of dreams, how's that screenwriting workshop going? Figure it's worth your time now while you develop into a celebrated scribe once you hit your 40's?

Failed screenwriters in Los Angeles? Rarity.

BlackSwordsMan
03-28-2011, 10:33 PM
what is air hunger

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:34 PM
"calculated shit bombs"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

This guy is really something else. Freakin' Carl Jaspers. Basketball guru, calculates shit bomb attacks and spends hours watching, comparing, and analyzing the various disk formats of the film Wedding Crashers. :lol

Riddler
03-28-2011, 10:37 PM
what is air hunger

It's when two gay fellows like Kool and Cubby show off their fellatio skills in the form of the 69 position, and remain sucking each other until one needs to come up for air. So far it hasn't happened, but I'm sure they are hungry for air

ElNono
03-28-2011, 10:37 PM
lol "return server" :lmao

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Nope, nope and nope.

Speaking of dreams, how's that screenwriting workshop going? Figure it's worth your time now while you develop into a celebrated scribe once you hit your 40's?

Failed screenwriters in Los Angeles? Rarity.

Weak smack, tbh.

Hey, when do you plan to analyze the Love Guru frame by frame and look for picture artifacts and the like?

Giuseppe
03-28-2011, 10:39 PM
It's when two gay fellows like Kool and Cubby show off their fellatio skills in the form of the 69 position, and remain sucking each other until one needs to come up for air. So far it hasn't happened, but I'm sure they are hungry for air

You should go back and fuck your mother some more.

Riddler
03-28-2011, 10:42 PM
You should go back and fuck your mother some more.

Actually it's your sister, ole Susie girl.

Giuseppe
03-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Yep, lodgin' those pics of ya's fuckin' your mother & father in yer gourds always puts a stopper in the bottle.

lmcontrollinao!

Giuseppe
Actually it's your sister, ole Susie girl.

You should go back and fuck your father some more.

midnightpulp
"So I went back and watched the theatrical cut last night as I didn't realize their would be a difference between the cuts until Xylon posted screen shots. I had only watched the uncorked version until last night.

There is a pretty significant difference and this theatrical version looks solid all around. Much more natural film quality to it. Its unfortunate because everyone will want to see the Uncorked version but now I won't permit it and they're gonna have to settle for the Theatrical at my house." - history2b, taking Wedding Crashers very, very seriously.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1107878&page=2

ElNono
03-28-2011, 10:44 PM
:lmao

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Weak smack, tbh.

Hey, when do you plan to analyze the Love Guru frame by frame and look for picture artifacts and the like?

No smack talk. Just being real.

What's your latest project about?

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 10:45 PM
lol won't permit it

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 10:47 PM
I deserve every avsforum shot you got though tbh.

All I did was uncover your panic attack disorders on psychological help forums, naturally blu ray geek smack is only fair.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 10:48 PM
chump my man..i haven't been doing my homework and i need to know where you stand right quick. do you think the spurs have a serious shot at a championship this year?I have never thought that since 95.

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:49 PM
No smack talk. Just being real.

What's your latest project about?

About a douchebag Lakerfan named history2b who constantly gets owned on the Internet.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 10:49 PM

All I did was uncover your panic attack disorders on psychological help forums, naturally blu ray geek smack is only fair.Disorders are just that, but you chose to watch Wedding Crashers that way?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 10:50 PM
I have never thought that since 95.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW4uXlRGAF0

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 10:53 PM

All I did was uncover your panic attack disorders on psychological help forums, naturally blu ray geek smack is only fair.

And only you could look more pathetic in a seemingly harmless nerd thread discussing picture quality of shitty films than I do in a thread about OCD and Panic Disorder.

midnightpulp
Disorders are just that, but you chose to watch Wedding Crashers that way?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
About a douchebag Lakerfan named history2b who constantly gets owned on the Internet.

Autobiographical would be much better tbh.

Psychological thriller told through 1st person that would really play more like a comedy.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 10:54 PM
And only you could look more pathetic in a seemingly harmless nerd thread discussing picture quality of shitty films than I do in a thread about OCD and Panic Disorder.

Lol, no.

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Lol, no.

Let's "analyze" shall we:

midnightpulp in his panic disorder thread: Helped person who was struggling. Admitted to having episodes of agoraphobia, which is common for people with panic disorder. Of course, history2b, desperate to "own" me with something, extrapolates from this that I must be a social reject of some sort, never mind the fact I also stated in the very same thread I take trips to Vegas (to assure the person I was advising that the disorder is possible to control).

history2b in his Wedding Crashers thread: Was so concerned about having the best home viewing experience possible, he watched the film three different times on three different formats, then proceeded to discuss it at length on the Internet. I mean, really. Do I need to say more?

Lol, yes.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm buying the uncorked version. Viewing will be permitted at my place

Glowing review to follow.

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 11:17 PM
I'm buying the uncorked version. Viewing will be permitted at my place

Glowing review to follow.

:lol

history, if someone visits you (a rare occurrence, I imagine) and they want to watch the uncorked version of Wedding Crashers, do you immediately show them the door?

lol at "Won't permit people to watch the uncorked version at my house."

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Let's "analyze" shall we:

midnightpulp in his panic disorder thread: Helped person who was struggling. Admitted to having episodes of agoraphobia, which is common for people with panic disorder. Of course, history2b, desperate to "own" me with something, extrapolates from this that I must be a social reject of some sort, never mind the fact I also stated in the very same thread I take trips to Vegas (to assure the person I was advising that the disorder is possible to control).

history2b in his Wedding Crashers thread: Was so concerned about having the best home viewing experience possible, he watched the film three different times on three different formats, then proceeded to discuss it at length on the Internet. I mean, really. Do I need to say more?

Lol, yes.

Lol, no. If only it were that simple. Playing Dr. Phil on the internet with a bunch of anonymous strangers who needed your "help" is important work. I'm sure they are grateful for such gems as:

"Good to hear you haven't become an agoraphobic because of your symptoms. So I assume you're able to cope with the discomfort of the air hunger out in public? Say standing in line at the grocery store? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?p=2877394#) Or taking your kids for an outing? If you are, that's a BIG plus. Make sure to reward yourself with an affirming statement. I know self-affirmation is kind of sappy, but what I think it does is drill the idea into your head that your indeed a healthy, capable person, with the ability to still do things despite the air-hunger. Then the air-hunger loses its power to frighten you, eventually going away."

Yes, pulp, it's all about self-affirmation.

You are a screenwriter Pulp, you really are. :lmao

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:19 PM

history, if someone visits you (a rare occurrence, I imagine) and they want to watch the uncorked version of Wedding Crashers, do you immediately show them the door?

lol at "Won't permit people to watch the uncorked version at my house."

Theatrical only.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Theatrical only.Would you fight a guest who wanted to see the uncorked version?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Would you fight a guest who wanted to see the uncorked version?

Fuck ya.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 11:24 PM
Fuck ya.Pull a knife on him?

ElNono
03-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Lol, no. If only it were that simple. Playing Dr. Phil on the internet with a bunch of anonymous strangers who needed your "help" is important work.

Not as important as carefully planned attacks and dropping shitbombs... :lmao

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Pull a knife on him?

This is LA homie, what do you think?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Not as important as carefully planned attacks and dropping shitbombs... :lmao

Nothing gets by you huh ElNono?

ElNono
03-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Nothing gets by you huh ElNono?

Where's the "return server" at? :lmao

NRHector
03-28-2011, 11:29 PM
At least the Spurs had 4 players down and almost won the game, the Fakers all they need is just Bynum to get hurt and they'll play like a lottery team even with Kobe and Gasol playing

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
Where's the "return server" at? :lmao

Wow... still doesn't get it.

midnightpulp
Lol, no. If only it were that simple. Playing Dr. Phil on the internet with a bunch of anonymous strangers who needed your "help" is important work. I'm sure they are grateful for such gems as:

"Good to hear you haven't become an agoraphobic because of your symptoms. So I assume you're able to cope with the discomfort of the air hunger out in public? Say standing in line at the grocery store? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?p=2877394#) Or taking your kids for an outing? If you are, that's a BIG plus. Make sure to reward yourself with an affirming statement. I know self-affirmation is kind of sappy, but what I think it does is drill the idea into your head that your indeed a healthy, capable person, with the ability to still do things despite the air-hunger. Then the air-hunger loses its power to frighten you, eventually going away."

Yes, pulp, it's all about self-affirmation.

You are a screenwriter Pulp, you really are. :lmao

Stand behind those words, 100%.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
Midget how are you sinuses doing these days?

ElNono
03-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Wow... still doesn't get it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Venti Quattro
03-28-2011, 11:31 PM
At least the Spurs had 4 players down and almost won the game, the Fakers all they need is just Bynum to get hurt and they'll play like a lottery team even with Kobe and Gasol playing

Moral victories :cry

ElNono
03-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Moral victories :cry

:cry :cry :cry We're just classy :cry :cry :cry

NRHector
03-28-2011, 11:32 PM
Moral victories :cryis more like facts and you know it

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Stand behind those words, 100%.

Give us some examples of some of your self-affirmations...

Venti Quattro
03-28-2011, 11:34 PM
is more like facts and you know it

Moral facts :cry

midnightpulp
Theatrical only.

Lemme ask you, how does a person who spends all this time hand wringing over the picture quality of film have such shitty taste?

Sure, you like the token classics (400 Blows, Godfather, 2001, etc), but so does everyone else, but you actually went out and purchased Juno, Wedding Crashers, and Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay.

Frenzy
Laker fans
really hungry for attention today...more so than usual.

NRHector
03-28-2011, 11:35 PM
Moral facts :cryfacts are facts any way you color it :toast

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Give us some examples of some of your self-affirmations...

"It felt good today to own that moron history2b on the Internet."

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:38 PM
Lemme ask you, how does a person who spends all this time hand wringing over the picture quality of film have such shitty taste?

Sure, you like the token classics (400 Blows, Godfather, 2001, etc), but so does everyone else, but you actually went out and purchased Juno, Wedding Crashers, and Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay.

What film did you write again?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:40 PM
"It felt good today to own that moron history2b on the Internet."

You're slippin' pulp. A moron shouldn't bother you this much.

Try again. Seriously back in 07 when you were struggling with morbid thoughts, agoraphobia and simple breathing what would you tell yourself to make it through the day?

nevetslc
03-28-2011, 11:43 PM
i think its because of this.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2499/rearviewmirro.jpg

Venti Quattro
03-28-2011, 11:44 PM
facts are facts any way you color it :toast

lol skunked in 2008 without bynum

facts are facts any way you color it :toast

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Anyone here know what cinematic masterpiece midget contributed to the world?

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 11:45 PM
What film did you write again?

You tell me. You seem to know everything about me these days.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 11:47 PM
Anyone here know what cinematic masterpiece midget contributed to the world?Were there too many artifacts?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:47 PM
You tell me. You seem to know everything about me these days.

No no, I don't want to steal you thunder brah.

You go. Don't be ashamed, tell everybody. Self-affirmation. You can do it.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:50 PM
Were there too many artifacts?

Hey fuck you ChumpDumper seems like you are still coping. I have had a tough couple of weeks as well. But we're still here, aren't we?

ChumpDumper
03-28-2011, 11:52 PM
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper seems like you are still coping. I have had a tough couple of weeks as well. But we're still here, aren't we?Wow, that was a little too easy.

NRHector
03-28-2011, 11:53 PM
Wow, that was a little too easy.:lol

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 11:54 PM
No no, I don't want to steal you thunder brah.

You go. Don't be ashamed, tell everybody. Self-affirmation. You can do it.

I'm not ashamed. But I don't care for the idea of people on the Internet knowing my real name.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Wow, that was a little too easy.

Like I stated, I've had a hellish past couple of weeks, and an uncomfortable past six months. I thought had this licked last year, but like I said before, around late summer, my sinuses became extra sensitive to I'm not even sure what. And so I go over to the AVS forums to talk about Blu Rays in order to get things off my mind.

Fuck you for judging!

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper seems like you are still coping. I have had a tough couple of weeks as well. But we're still here, aren't we?

Tough couple of weeks? The Couples Retreat transfer didn't meet your expectations?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-28-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm not ashamed. But I don't care for the idea of people on the Internet knowing my real name.

Should I tell them then?

ElNono
03-28-2011, 11:56 PM

:rollin

midnightpulp
03-28-2011, 11:59 PM
Should I tell them then?

Anybody who wants to know the film I wrote can PM me.

But again, I don't like the idea of Kool et al knowing my real name.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 12:01 AM

But what the fuck are they going to find out by knowing your name? They're gonna see your one credit on imdb and what? Question your legitimacy as a screenwriter?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Tough couple of weeks? The Couples Retreat transfer didn't meet your expectations?

I know this is easier said than done, but I believe what he did instinctively is actually a very powerful behavioral technique.

crc21209
03-29-2011, 12:07 AM
I'm pretty sure if the Lakers were playing the Blazers minus Kobe, Bynum, Pau, and Odom they would get waxed by 20+ points...

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 12:09 AM
But what the fuck are they going to find out by knowing your name? They're gonna see your one credit on imdb and what? Question your legitimacy as a screenwriter?

12 years on the Internet and you have to ask a question like this? Look how obsessive you got after I owned you with 90210, to the point where you were actually able to find my real name. I don't need other like-minded people knowing my name.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 12:12 AM
12 years on the Internet and you have to ask a question like this? Look how obsessive you got after I owned you with 90210, to the point where you were actually able to find my real name. I don't need other like-minded people knowing my name.

But we've already uncovered your desire to date 14 year olds, your psychological breathing disorders and your general fear of the outside world. What the fuck else can there possibly be?

It's just one movie.

NRHector
03-29-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm pretty sure if the Lakers were playing the Blazers minus Kobe, Bynum, Pau, and Odom they would get waxed by 20+ points...

they only need Bynum out of the lineup

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 12:16 AM
But we've already uncovered your desire to date 14 year olds, your psychological breathing disorders and your general fear of the outside world. What the fuck else can there possibly be?

It's just one movie.

Uh huh.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Like I stated, I've had a hellish past couple of weeks, and an uncomfortable past six months. I thought had this licked last year, but like I said before, around late summer, my sinuses became extra sensitive to I'm not even sure what. And so I go over to the AVS forums to talk about Blu Rays in order to get things off my mind.

Fuck you for judging!You might want to think twice about your trolling career if you are going to be this thin-skinned.

Riddler
03-29-2011, 08:00 AM

It's just one movie.

Luke, Koriwhat, is your Father!!!

TheManFromAcme
03-29-2011, 09:01 AM
i think its because of this.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2499/rearviewmirro.jpg

:rollin

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-29-2011, 09:53 AM
shit im prouder than ever to be a spurs fan!!! other than bonner these guys are doing things that shock even us homer fans !!!! so hell no, this is a growing pain thats way past due and is exposing our weakness. if we cant man up we dont belong! tiagos coming to terrify you and everyone elses bench baby

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-29-2011, 09:58 AM

sweet, hey i was in the movie "idiocracy" filmed in austin with the one and only mike judge hahaha

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 11:16 AM
You might want to think twice about your trolling career if you are going to be this thin-skinned.

Uhh no ChumpDumper, you just got copy and pasted with midnightpulp's panic attack posts. Here's where it came from:

Seems like you two are still coping. I have had a tough couple of weeks as well. But we're still here, aren't we?

When I was last on, I forget tell you both of an inspiring post I read on this board a few months ago. A gentlemen, who was suffering from the same symptoms as us, told of how he decided one day to just live his life. That even though his air hunger/breathless sensations are uncomfortable, he knows they are not dangerous, and he will not let them prevent him from playing with his kids, enjoying his hobbies, etc... and he said after a few weeks, the symptoms began to gradually subside.

I know this is easier said than done, but I believe what he did instinctively is actually a very powerful behavioral technique. By deciding to "live with" the disorder and get back into the routine you knew before the symptoms disrupted your life, you ostensibly begin to deprogram yourself from the oppressive, compulsory nature of this disorder. You have to "readapt" your body to its former, healthy rountine.

I would suggest to savor the small things. For example, if you cook yourself or your family a meal, tell yourself something like, "Okay. I managed to prepare an entire meal. Yes, my breathing felt crappy, but I still did it, and I'm still here." For me, being in a car for any longer than five minutes is a major accomplishment.

Then when you gain confidence, you can work up to larger challenges. Now you can try to go out and dine; or take a long car ride, or run a mile.

I don't know how it exactly happens, but your mind and body automatically transcend the symptoms, but we have to consciously put the process in action.

Feel free to read more at http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?p=2874538&ktrack=kcplink#post2874538

Sorry to make you think that you actually got to me dumbfuck. But don't feel bad even the midget didn't recognize copy and pasted with his own shit. :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Sorry to make you think that you actually got to me dumbfuck.
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Tm3mQ3uVL._SX500_.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 12:07 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Tm3mQ3uVL._SX500_.jpg

ChumpDumper, it's good to see you're practicing the techniques and trying as hard as you can to resist the urge to take a deep cock. Don't give up and be patient, eventually your body and mind will retrain itself, along with a newfound confidence over the disorder and you'll begin to feel better.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 12:31 PM
ChumpDumper, it's good to see you're practicing the techniques and trying as hard as you can to resist the urge to take a deep cock. Don't give up and be patient, eventually your body and mind will retrain itself, along with a newfound confidence over the disorder and you'll begin to feel better.
http://www-static.weddingbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/12/wedding018.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Stop it. I don't have thick skin.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 12:43 PM
Stop it. I don't have thick skin.
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://thecriticalcritics.com/review/wp-content/images/top10/cameos/wedding_crashers.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 12:48 PM

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 12:55 PM
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://cdn.sheknows.com/filter/l/gallery/vince_vaughn_wedding_crashers.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 01:02 PM
It's called copy paste Chump.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 01:06 PM
It's called copy paste Chump.
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://cdn.sheknows.com/filter/l/gallery/vince_vaughn_owen_wilson_wedding_crashers_hunting_ scene.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 01:09 PM
:lmao post padding

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 01:12 PM
:lmao post padding
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://cdn.sheknows.com/filter/l/gallery/wedding_crashers_poster.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 01:17 PM
:lol doesn't know the difference between trolling and getting trolled.

kamikazi_player
03-29-2011, 01:17 PM
:lmao chump stop owning this fool, he's just gonna keep going on and on.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 01:18 PM
Been quite a spell since The Dumper owned anybody.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 01:21 PM
:lol doesn't know the difference between trolling and getting trolled.
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://www.bullz-eye.com/mguide/review_images/2005/wedding_crashers/wedding_crashers-05.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 01:36 PM
I kinda dig the cheerleader troll kamikazi. Can't troll anyone himself but he's jumping up off that bench clappin his hands going apeshit every time someone else does something.

Wave those pom poms kamikazi!

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 01:45 PM
I was wondering if the font used for the Hungarian subtitles is pleasing enough to be shown to houseguests without feeling pangs of guilt and shame.

http://www.covershut.com/cd_covers/Wedding-Crashers-2007-Wide-Screen-BULGARIAN--Cd-Cover-31563.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 01:48 PM
Were you also still wondering if I needed thicker skin?

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Were you also still wondering if I needed thicker skin?No, there is no wondering about that.
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://www.celluloidheroreviews.com/images/wedding_crashers.jpg

Budkin
03-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Chump with the goods as always.

kamikazi_player
03-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Chump with the goods as always.

watch out budkin, history2b might get full emo and call u a cheerleader too :lol

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Spurstalk is filled with a handful of players and a shit ton of cheerleaders. Nothing wrong with that just know where you stand.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 02:23 PM
No, there is no wondering about that.

Make sure to reward yourself with an affirming statement. I know self-affirmation is kind of sappy, but what I think it does is drill the idea into your head that your indeed a healthy, capable person, with the ability to still do things. :lmao:lmao

kamikazi_player
03-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Spurstalk is filled with a handful of players and a shit ton of cheerleaders. Nothing wrong with that just know where you stand.

what the fuck did i tell ya, keeps going on and on

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 02:37 PM
what the fuck did i tell ya, keeps going on and on

Who asked you to speak cheerleader?

You stand over there and wait to shake your pom poms when one of your faggot friends chimes in next.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Make sure to reward yourself with an affirming statement. I know self-affirmation is kind of sappy, but what I think it does is drill the idea into your head that your indeed a healthy, capable person, with the ability to still do things. :lmao:lmao
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Archive/Community/01193.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Another thing that has helped me is a diary. For me, it wasn't necessarily a diary that I recorded my personal emotions in, I actually wrote down how I was feeling during an episode. For example, I would write: "Okay, feels like I'm suffocating. Feels like the air isn't getting to my lungs, but if wasn't, how would I be able to write?

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 02:54 PM
Another thing that has helped me is a diary. For me, it wasn't necessarily a diary that I recorded my personal emotions in, I actually wrote down how I was feeling during an episode. For example, I would write: "Okay, feels like I'm suffocating. Feels like the air isn't getting to my lungs, but if wasn't, how would I be able to write?
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2005_Wedding_Crashers/005WDC_Vince_Vaughn_078.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 02:55 PM
Like I said in my last post, you have to deprogram yourself from the anxious state your mind and body have gotten used to.

sal_chicha
03-29-2011, 03:35 PM
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2005_Wedding_Crashers/005WDC_Vince_Vaughn_078.jpg
Was this the uncorked version?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao I'm a lakers fan,but i have to side with the spursfans on this one. talk about a trolling thread backfiring,this shit's embarrassing,almost as embarrassing as the spurs' recent play.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Was this the uncorked version?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao I'm a lakers fan,but i have to side with the spursfans on this one. talk about a trolling thread backfiring,this shit's embarrassing,almost as embarrassing as the spurs' recent play.

Transparency troll fail

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Transparency troll fail

Troll or no troll, his point is valid. You just can't win.

But hey, at least you have that potential 3 peat to look forward to that you will take no part in, other than watching it on the same TV you won't permit the uncorked version of Wedding Crashers to play on.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Troll or no troll, his point is valid. You just can't win.

But hey, at least you have that potential 3 peat to look forward to that you will take no part in, other than watching it on the same TV you won't permit the uncorked version of Wedding Crashers to play on.

"his" :lmao

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 04:29 PM
"his" :lmao

I'm not Sal_Chica.

Anyhow, if he sends you a friend request or PMs you asking you how he can help troll your enemies, I suggest not responding. Remember what happened the last time you made a "friend" on here?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm not Sal_Chica.

Anyhow, if he sends you a friend request or PMs you asking you how he can help troll your enemies, I suggest not responding. Remember what happened the last time you made a "friend" on here?

When you almost had a panic attack over the impending shit bombs and proceeded to spam my inbox, make 2 "preemptive" threads and uncovered your hidden troll as a consequence?

Dumb air hunger havin' mutha fucka.

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 04:45 PM
When you almost had a panic attack over the impending shit bombs and proceeded to spam my inbox, make 2 "preemptive" threads and uncovered your hidden troll as a consequence?

Dumb air hunger havin' mutha fucka.

Sending you 4 PMs (2 of which were replies to your replies) is spamming your inbox? No, a true example of spamming is doing what you did to get your two accounts pinked.

And those preemptive threads were a brilliant move. I ruined your coup de grace before you were able to strike, and your ass is burning over it.

You. Just. Can't. Win.

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2zrdp2u.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Like I said in my last post, you have to deprogram yourself from the anxious state your mind and body have gotten used to.
Hey fuck you ChumpDumper
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2005_Wedding_Crashers/005WDC_Rachel_Sterling_001.jpg

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Sending you 4 PMs (2 of which were replies to your replies) is spamming your inbox? No, a true example of spamming is doing what you did to get your two accounts pinked.

And those preemptive threads were a brilliant move. I ruined your coup de grace before you were able to strike, and your ass is burning over it.

You. Just. Can't. Win.

:lmao @ brilliant moves on a message board.

Had I not thrown you that bone M2K would still be a pseudo Laker fan in hiding and we wouldn't have your admission of desiring pubescent teens.

http://i52.tinypic.com/orjwpk.jpg (http://i52.tinypic.com/orjwpk.jpg)

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 07:19 PM
:lmao @ brilliant moves on a message board.

Had I not thrown you that bone M2K would still be a pseudo Laker fan in hiding and we wouldn't have your admission of desiring pubescent teens.

Lol, "throw me a bone." Doing the ole, "I was trolling all along" move, I see.

You fell for a troll, thinking him a friend and an ally, telling him about how you calculate your troll attacks and how you work best with a return server "tag teaming" your target. Not to mention your obsession with the picture quality of Wedding Crashers. Many people have OCD and Panic Disorder, but how many fucktards watch Wedding Crashers several times and then prohibit a specific version to be watched at their house?

But I'm the socially retarded one? :lmao

You. Just. Can't. Win.

ElNono
03-29-2011, 07:32 PM

It's too grainy... do you have a higher quality picture of yourself? :lmao

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Lol, "throw me a bone." Doing the ole, "I was trolling all along" move, I see.

You fell for a troll, thinking him a friend and an ally, telling him about how you calculate your troll attacks and how you work best with a return server "tag teaming" your target. Not to mention your obsession with the picture quality of Wedding Crashers. Many people have OCD and Panic Disorder, but how many fucktards watch Wedding Crashers several times and then prohibit a specific version to be watched at their house?

But I'm the socially retarded one? :lmao

You. Just. Can't. Win.

Wow, you really are this stupid aren't you? You just now realized that I went along with your incognito troll? Lol, like anyone else is on Spurstalk at 12:33am on a Friday night fucktard. Didn't cross my mind until then and at that point I had 2 options: 1) call your troll out which you would simply deny and attempt to make a joke out of or 2) throw you a bone and wait to see what you did next. Dumbfuck panicked at my last pm that said I was going to bust your ass the next day and you ran and made your threads to deflect. I had shit, you bought, you panicked and then acknowledge pedo desires, lol. :lol

http://www.facebook.com/pages/You-do-not-have-OCD-youre-just-retarded/346526282393

http://i56.tinypic.com/jtrtx3.jpg

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Wow, you really are this stupid aren't you? You just now realized that I went along with your incognito troll? Lol, like anyone else is on Spurstalk at 12:33am on a Friday night fucktard. Didn't cross my mind until then and at that point I had 2 options: 1) call your troll out which you would simply deny and attempt to make a joke out of or 2) throw you a bone and wait to see what you did next. Dumbfuck panicked at my last pm that said I was going to bust your ass the next day and you ran and made your threads to deflect. I had shit, you bought, you panicked and then acknowledge pedo desires, lol. :lol

http://www.facebook.com/pages/You-do-not-have-OCD-youre-just-retarded/346526282393

http://i56.tinypic.com/jtrtx3.jpg

Sure you did.

LnGrrrR
03-29-2011, 09:35 PM
Wow, you really are this stupid aren't you? You just now realized that I went along with your incognito troll?

No one in the history of the internets has ever believed the "I knew it all along" comment, even if true.

midnightpulp
03-29-2011, 09:45 PM
No one in the history of the internets has ever believed the "I knew it all along" comment, even if true.

ElNono
03-29-2011, 11:00 PM

DMC
03-29-2011, 11:11 PM

Oh I know... :king

Veterinarian
04-03-2011, 02:28 PM
lol calculated shit bombs

Veterinarian
04-03-2011, 02:30 PM
First page of this one nearly made me wet my pants tbh

Hemotivo
04-03-2011, 07:05 PM
:reading

ChumpDumper
04-03-2011, 07:10 PM
freaking ghost of gashir town up in here...http://files.sharenator.com/citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Sudde nly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

NRHector
04-03-2011, 07:32 PM
freaking ghost of gashir town up in here...

NRHector
04-06-2011, 12:04 AM
bump :lol

Giuseppe
Ain't no chickens in this coop.

4>0rings
Is there a MMORPG of Naruto I'm not aware of?

NRHector
04-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Ain't no chickens in this coop.you don't count, you are 24/7 here, a damn resident

IronMaxipad
:rolleyes

Giuseppe
you don't count, you are 24/7 here, a damn resident

Just checkin' assholes.

NRHector
04-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Just checkin' assholes.hold it there perv I'm not any of your boyfriends

Giuseppe
04-06-2011, 12:10 AM
hold it there perv i'm not any of your boyfriends

2 & 6!

Budkin
04-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Is there a MMORPG of Naruto I'm not aware of?

lakaluva was outed as "ghost of gashir" on a naruto fan forum. People had a field day over it. There's a thread about it in here somewhere.

NRHector
04-06-2011, 12:11 AM
2 & 6!0-2 :lol

Tinystarz
04-06-2011, 12:11 AM
2 & 6!

http://entropy2.com/butler/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/hayward-prayers.jpeg

Giuseppe
04-06-2011, 12:12 AM
O & Jordan!

NRHector
04-11-2011, 12:11 AM