PDA

View Full Version : The bulls lost tonight!!!!!!!

Yao明
03-28-2011, 10:53 PM
Just give the spurs a break .hopefully the spurs will win in the Boston game

4>0rings
03-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Spurs just need to beat Boston and/or the Lakers to lose and Spurs have this.

Sean Cagney
03-28-2011, 10:58 PM

WE NEED BOTH TO HAPPEN! IF LA wins and we lose again, sht hits the fan then, it is hard to win that HC then, not impossible but man they are in trouble! Beat the hell outta BOSTON PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO IT!

Budkin
03-28-2011, 11:01 PM

Huh? just beating Boston isn't going to do shit. We pretty much need to run the table at this point to keep HCA.

Sean Cagney
03-28-2011, 11:04 PM
Huh? just beating Boston isn't going to do shit. We pretty much need to run the table at this point to keep HCA.

Nope just need to win the next one and 4 outta the next 7!!!!!!!!! That would do it, if LA does not lose then yeah maybe 5 outta 7, but 4 outta 7 should do it! It should win us HC because IF LA does not win all we are good then! If they run the table then they did it! They are the best out there, period.

spurs10
03-28-2011, 11:53 PM
WE NEED BOTH TO HAPPEN! IF LA wins and we lose again, sht hits the fan then, it is hard to win that HC then, not impossible but man they are in trouble! Beat the hell outta BOSTON PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO IT!
I think we'll beat Boston, but if we don't and the the Lakers win, we'll be up 2.5 games on them. If we match them game for game for the following five games, we can give them and the Suns the last two games and still have home court. They will need to beat us by 3 more games to secure hca. Same for the Bulls.
:flag:

spurs10
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Nope just need to win the next one and 4 outta the next 7!!!!!!!!! That would do it, if LA does not lose then yeah maybe 5 outta 7, but 4 outta 7 should do it! It should win us HC because IF LA does not win all we are good then! If they run the table then they did it! They are the best out there, period.
Yeah Sean, didn't see this...I think we're good!
:toast

TampaDude
03-29-2011, 12:12 AM
Boston lost tonight, too.

shingo_318
03-29-2011, 12:12 AM
CIA Pop

Sean Cagney
03-29-2011, 12:14 AM
Boston lost tonight, too.

YEP now it's time for LA to lose one and time for us to win thursday and go win this here! IT IS FOR US NOW, go get it SPURS! GO GET IT.

crc21209
03-29-2011, 12:15 AM
Who cares. Spurs need to worry about their own Conference before even thinking about getting HCA throughout the whole league...

Sean Cagney
03-29-2011, 12:21 AM
Who cares. Spurs need to worry about their own Conference before even thinking about getting HCA throughout the whole league...

Budkin
03-29-2011, 12:29 AM
Good to hear but Cagney it seems like you were totally panicking a couple games ago. Now we lose two more and you're confident in these guys? What happened? :lol

Sean Cagney
03-29-2011, 12:35 AM
Good to hear but Cagney it seems like you were totally panicking a couple games ago. Now we lose two more and you're confident in these guys? What happened? :lol

If they get 100% with the team together they can do it IMO! No doubt! I was caught up in the losses, but if they get it together now they are good! If not it was not meant to be! Thats all.

Budkin
03-29-2011, 12:39 AM
If they get 100% with the team togther they can do it IMO! No doubt! I was cauht up in the losses, but if they get it together now they are good! If not it was not meant to be! Thats all.

Your positivity is catching! Even though it sucks to lose 4 in a row I was psyched to see *most* everyone playing their asses off tonight. It's a good sign going forward.

Sean Cagney
03-29-2011, 12:41 AM
Your positivity is catching! Even though it sucks to lose 4 in a row I was psyched to see *most* everyone playing their asses off tonight. It's a good sign going forward.

This game was huge, book it! This loss was a loss yes, but I saw something tonight in the bench that made me say cool, they have a shot again! I did not see that lately but this there made me thing Hill is back and Tiago is good! I feel something now.

crc21209
03-29-2011, 12:42 AM

+1. Hopefully the energy from the bench in tonight's game carries over to them and the starters playing well on Thursday....

duncan228
03-29-2011, 01:00 AM
Ronnie Brewer: Bulls chasing Spurs (http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6266849&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines)
By Nick Friedell
ESPNChicago.com

The Chicago Bulls came into Monday night's game against the Philadelphia 76ers with a two game lead over the Boston Celtics for the top spot in the Eastern Conference. That's not the only spot they have their eyes on, though.

Bulls guard Ronnie Brewer has his sights set on something bigger. He believes that his team can track down the San Antonio Spurs for the best overall record in the NBA before the regular season ends. The Bulls trail the Spurs by four games after losing to the Sixers 97-85 on Monday, but they still maintain a two-game lead over Boston as the Celtics fell at Indiana.

"We're trying to win as many games as we possibly can because we know it's a tough race in the East," Brewer said after Monday morning's shootaround. "We're not just striving to be the first in our conference. We're trying to go out there and get the Spurs and have the best overall record in the league."

The Bulls have a 32-5 record at home, second only to the Spurs' 33-3 home mark. The two teams split their season series with each winning at home.

While Brewer says the players don't talk about the specific record they have at the United Center, he does acknowledge that the team has a certain mindset when they take the floor.

"We basically talk about protecting home court," Brewer said. "We don't want anybody to come in and beat us at home. We've had some mess-ups, you can call it that. We've let some close games slip through our hands, but for the most part, you don't want any team coming in there and beating you on your home court. You tend to not play as well on the road, but you're not supposed to lose at home and that's the pride that we take game in and game out."

One of the reasons Brewer seems so confident that his team can knock off the Spurs is due to the fact that Bulls point guard Derrick Rose has been playing at such a high level this season.

"He's been playing phenomenal," Brewer said. "He's carried us when we have guys injured. Nobody would have thought [with] [Carlos Boozer] and Joakim [Noah] sitting out so many games, that we'd still win the games and be where we are right now, so it's a true testament to how far he's came in his career. He's only improving; he's a young guy, he's very humble and he's willing to work hard every day. And I think guys feed off of that and just try to match his intensity and try to match his work ethic."

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6266849&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

crc21209
03-29-2011, 01:02 AM
I saw that article earlier...Brewer can suck it. :lol