PDA

View Full Version : Celtics Big 3 are a shameful bunch

Koolaid_Man
03-28-2011, 11:12 PM
So one of the blackest and ugliest muthafuckers to ever play in the NBA got traded to OKC and what does Ray Allen, Paul Pierece, KG, and Rondo do....they fold like shitty diapers...let's face it they're not strong mentally and their current free fall gives me another opportunity to prop up Kobe...

Check the archives...can you imagine Kobe and the Lakers folding because Andrew Bynum gets hurt or gets traded...No fucking way man...in fact with Bynum hurt or either injured Kobe forced his team to elevate their play enroute to 3 finals appearances and 2 titles back to back basically without Bynum...and now on the verge of a 3-peat..

Big 3 are supposed to be HOF'ers and their crying over the boggie man...get the fuck over it already these niggas been to how many All-Stars, they each led teams, and have a title and their folding like this over Perk....un-fucking-believable...

This is Mo Williams esque when Bron left for MIA....:lol show some heart faggots....

I got you Lngrrr :lol my my nigga...

LnGrrrR
03-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Nah, Kobe wouldn't give a shit if anyone on his team was traded. But Boston and LA are different teams emotionally.

DJ Mbenga
03-29-2011, 12:30 AM
its a slow day its just trolls and everyone else is staying out of the forum.

Juan
03-29-2011, 12:42 AM
Celtics just can't play D. They are lethal offensively and will kill anyone in a scoring shootout but there defense will keep them away from a title.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 01:36 AM
& Pierce had that scum on the corner of his mouth again tonite like he did last June.

Ugh.

LkrFan
03-29-2011, 03:05 AM
UBUNTU! :downspin:

Venti Quattro
03-29-2011, 03:07 AM
its a slow day its just trolls and everyone else is staying out of the forum.

Holden_Caulfield
03-29-2011, 04:11 AM
celtics were horrible down the stretch last season too. they made the finals.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 07:04 AM
they made the finals.

& failing Pierce's guarantee had to return to California.

tee, hee.

Riddler
03-29-2011, 08:05 AM

tee, hee.

Lakers can't erase the skunker the Celtics laid in 08 :lmao

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 09:50 AM
Team: New York Knicks

tee, hee.

LnGrrrR
03-29-2011, 10:41 AM

tee, hee.

To be fair, if Allen had hit any shots during that one game, (3 I believe), he would've been right.

But coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 11:06 AM
The "big 3" have lost their edge. They mentally succumbed.

Like I said the day Perk was traded, it was a good rivalry while it lasted. Hopefully it won't be another 22 years before another Finals match.

JamStone
03-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Despite the Celtics being a team full of bitches, I wouldn't count them out because of poor play now. I wouldn't count them out until they are officially bounced from the playoffs.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Despite the Celtics being a team full of bitches, I wouldn't count them out because of poor play now. I wouldn't count them out until they are officially bounced from the playoffs.

Maybe not just yet but the writing is definitely on the wall.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
The "big 3" have lost their edge. They mentally succumbed.

Like I said the day Perk was traded, it was a good rivalry while it lasted. Hopefully it won't be another 22 years before another Finals match.

But, I said it first. I've been sucking on Perkins dick for years while everybody else said I was full of shit and he wasn't anything special. You ain't comin' in here now taking my thunder from me.

Uh, uh.

LnGrrrR
03-29-2011, 11:12 AM
But, I said it first. I've been sucking on Perkins dick for years while everybody else said I was full of shit and he wasn't anything special. You ain't comin' in here now taking my thunder from me.

Uh, uh.

I'll just assume you meant "I was the first Lakers fan to say this", as Bostonguy and I also immediately decreed the trade to be shit. :lol

Venti Quattro
03-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Last year you knew Boston was going to do something even though they looked dead in the regular season. This year, you can't even see it in them.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 11:16 AM
I'll just assume you meant "I was the first Lakers fan to say this", as Bostonguy and I also immediately decreed the trade to be shit. :lol

The caveat remains:::when I was lauding this fine specimen of neanderthal thru these last 3+ years nobody, but, NOBODY would back me. No, you Celtics Fandom & everybody else gave old Cubby a red ass over it....poo, pooing my assessment of Perkins, saying I had him overrated, he was nothing special. Then lo & behold when Ainge cuts him loose you all want to piggyback my specifications.

I ain't gonna allow it.

I pimped Perkins first in '08 (before he ever rang) and I ain't deviated from those appointments one iota.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 11:17 AM

Uh, uh.

I would have agreed with you had I ever seen that Seppe.

LnGrrrR
03-29-2011, 11:18 AM
The caveat remains:::when I was lauding this fine specimen of neanderthal thru these last 3+ years nobody, but, NOBODY would back me. No, you Celtics Fandom & everybody else gave old Cubby a red ass over it....poo, pooing my assessment of Perkins, saying I had him overrated, he was nothing special. Then lo & behold when Ainge cuts him loose you all want to piggyback my specifications.

Feel free to point out where I said Perkins wasn't important to the team. I think you may be mistaking me with someone else.

Just cause I didn't use him going down as an excuse in the Finals doesn't mean I didn't think he was important. (Edit: Wow, that was a horribly written sentence. :lol)

I pimped Perkins first in '08 (before he ever rang) and I ain't deviated from those appointments one iota.

I won't deny you that.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 11:19 AM

I ain't gonna allow it.

:lol

LnGrrrR
03-29-2011, 11:19 AM
And I got here after they rang, so I can't really speak to what went on the board before then.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 11:21 AM
And I got here after they rang, so I can't really speak to what went on the board before then.

If you want to continue with our current relationship, watch it.

LnGrrrR
03-29-2011, 11:22 AM
If you want to continue with our current relationship, watch it.

?

I'm not saying you weren't touting Perkins before the Celtics won. I'm just saying I wasn't on these boards then. (Didn't get here until Oct 2008.) I can't speak to that time.

Ashy Larry
03-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Why does Pierce keep foaming on the left side of his mouf ......... looks like he got hit with some nutsauce

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Why does Pierce keep foaming on the left side of his mouf ......... looks like he got hit with some nutsauce

It's gross. I don't even know why I keep looking at it when it happens.

Or, when some of the players raise their arms and there are like knots of white substance in their armpit.

GD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 11:26 AM
?

I'm not saying you weren't touting Perkins before the Celtics won. I'm just saying I wasn't on these boards then. (Didn't get here until Oct 2008.) I can't speak to that time.

All I know is I'm going to mat on this issue. If I have to bring in The Princess over it, I'll do it.

LnGrrrR
03-29-2011, 11:28 AM
You didn't know shit, asshole. I'm the only one that warned you guys that Boston was sleep walking. Boston fans had jumped off the bandwagon. This team they have now is toast. It has nothing to do with Perkins sorry ass. He didn't do shit last year. Rasheed stole his thunder and he hasn't been the same since. Boston was built for a one year run, and that's it.

I can confirm this. BG and I both thought Boston could get past first round but that's it. Luva was pretty prescient last year.

JamStone
03-29-2011, 11:34 AM
Last year you knew Boston was going to do something even though they looked dead in the regular season. This year, you can't even see it in them.

That's the moment and hindsight talking.

This season people were hyping Boston as unbeatable in the East when they shallacked Miami each time and then again when they handily beat the Lakers at Staples.

You're letting their recent slide after the Perkins trade to make the generalization that you can't even see it in them.

You could say the same thing about the Lakers when they hit their low point with back to back losses against the Bobcats and Cavaliers before all star break. Then in just 7 games after ASB, climaxing with the Spurs route, the Lakers had their mojo back.

The Celtics have 9 more games this season, two of them on the road against Chicago and Miami. They can find some confidence and clarity with a couple big wins just like the Lakers did after the ASB. But even if they don't do it in the regular season, they can still be a force in the playoffs. The Lakers ended the regular season poorly last year, losing 7 of their last 11 games of the season. Getting Shaq and/or JO back to help the front court will be important just to have that size and depth. Even now without Perkins, if healthy, I still think they're a better team than Miami, Chicago, and Orlando.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Luva was pretty prescient last year.

You should see him with a Fun Size Bag of Smarties.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 12:17 PM
When you go about frontin' as the biggest toughest team in the league with a toothpick power forward, a wheel chair riding small forward pussy and a clean cut softie shooter how else do you pull that bullshit off?

Oh that's right you let the 6'10 280lb bruising bully go in and push everybody around.

Subtract that and what you do have? A bunch of wannabe hard frontin' bitches.

Donkeybong
03-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Nah, Kobe wouldn't give a shit if anyone on his team was traded. But Boston and LA are different teams emotionally.

I remember Kobe being pissed as hell when they traded away Caron for Kwame.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-29-2011, 12:22 PM

And Shaq for Lamar, Caron and BGrant.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 12:42 PM

But, he didn't stew about & quit like the Celtics have. Kobe saved that for when he got "Smushed.":lol

picc84
03-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Those Boston emotions will be nothing but cold comfort when they're at home watching the 3rd round on their couch because the butthurt cost them a crucial homecourt advantage. Cold comfort indeed.

Only feelings that matter is the feeling of rings sliding onto your fingers. That and hoisting the LoB up and away from Russell's deathly ice cold grip and seeing the spark in his eye die just a little more.